Strange things you notice

This was pointed out to me, but... The cups the ponies use sometimes have handles, even though they just kind of hold them in their mouths to drink or use straws.

Also, in Giggle at the Ghostly, it might just be me, but during Pinkie's sort of speaking shpeal ("and tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike...") she kind of sounds different. Not sure if she really does though. I just don't know if it's her voice VA or her singing VA saying it.

Out of the mane six, Rainbow Dash is the most common pony to lose her cutie mark as an animation mistake.

Scootaloo seems to have an "Applebloom" stand-in on occasions(At one point she had both Applebloom's eye color and no wings).

Crowd shots tend to have 4-8 background ponies that are duplicated as many times as it takes to fill the screen. On some occasions they will all be blank flanks.

Rainbow Dash's mane, from the top, is supposed to be: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet.

Her tail, from it's top, is the reverse order: Violet, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red.

Her tail and the back of her mane tends to be appropriately colored, but her front mane (Red, Orange, Yellow) is commonly displayed in the wrong order, which ruins the "rainbow" effect her hair is supposed to do.

I think that the animators want a 3-d consistency to her mane but I think they should treat it like Mickey Mouse's ears and just keep it always Red/Orange/Yellow. (Though I understand that in some shots where she turns her head it can get confusing)

rainbowdashloyaltyneckl.png

Yes, it's lazily done.

hi hi

Its not just bees, I think Twilight Sparkle is by far the most injury prone pony. She keeps falling off of things too. Twice in Episode 2, three times in Feeling Pinkie Keen, once in Dog and Pony Show. Not to mention that she's been turned to stone, Rainbow Crashed repeatedly, driven into a snow bank twice...

Octavia holds her bow like a human although she lacks fingers.

I noticed something similar in Suited for Success. During the scene where Rarity sings "Pinkie Pie the colour's too obtrusive, wait until you see it in the light" she opens the blinds using her hoof, which is wrapped around it. And this is from a pony with telekinesis too.

Also I didn't notice this one, but I found it on the TVtropes FiM page: In episode 3 AJ says that if she wins a bet, Big Macintosh will walk down Saddle Street wearing one of Granny's girdles. In episode 4, Big Mac has a mysterious injury to his midsection which is never explained. Think about it.

• Like 1

Also I didn't notice this one, but I found it on the TVtropes FiM page: In episode 3 AJ says that if she wins a bet, Big Macintosh will walk down Saddle Street wearing one of Granny's girdles. In episode 4, Big Mac has a mysterious injury to his midsection which is never explained. Think about it.

Wait a second... :shock:

Octavia holds her bow like a human although she lacks fingers.

Similarly, Applejack holds her marshmallows on three sticks somehow with her hoof despite it having no fingers, nor even curled around the base of the sticks (although that wouldn't work anyway). It looks like they are literally coming out of her forehoof like Wolverine's claws.

[attachment=0]CYCLOPS.PNG[/attachment]

Just saw this in "The Best Night Ever".

That is a tween error in Flash, they moved his face but forgot to move the eye and mane on the separate layers accordingly.

Looks like his special talent was being an engineer down at the Equestian Nuclear Facility.

This made me laugh a lot :)

I've noticed the blank flanking too but I thought that some of them just had a mark on one side like the toys.