Dabom444

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Marble realized Flashbomb answered, he had sped off quickly towards the Dizzitron. Marble chased after as fast as he could, but Flashbomb appeared much faster. He strained himself to fly faster, but he couldn't get himself to do it. Eventually, Flashbomb made it ahead of Marble, closely followed by Marble. [colour=#ff0000]"So close." [/colour]Marble responded, trying to act playful. [colour=#ff0000]"Awesome job! Where'd you learn to fly like that?" [/colour]

Flashbomb landed and chuckled. " I just exersise every day." He smiled warmly to Marble. He looked up at the large machine that sat there on the runway. " Wow a state of the Art Dizzitron." He stared at it in awe.

Though Marble appeared to take his statement as a joke, it didn't help his low self consciousness. [colour=#ff0000]​I never do exercise enough... [/colour]Marble looked up at the dizzitron, which stood intimidatingly above the pegasi. Just looking at it made Marble dizzy, with its swirling patterns, and his thoughts on actually being hooked to it. [colour=#ff0000]"Kinda' overkill." [/colour]Marble mused to himself. [colour=#ff0000]"How well do you think you'll do?" [/colour]Marble asked Flash, hoping to ask him first. [colour=#ff0000]I'll probably fail...[/colour]

Flash bomb looked at the dizzytron and then he heard Marble say "I think i will fail" He turned his head and smiled i think we will both do just fine." He assured his friend. "Hey wanna go do some tricks?" He asked Marble. " could be fun." He waited for him to awnser.

Flashbomb offered to do tricks with Marble. [colour=#ff0000]"That sounds fun!" [/colour]Marble responded. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm not too good with them though." [/colour]Marble flew up in the air. [colour=#ff0000]"You go first." [/colour]Marble yelled down to him, hoping to see what else Flashbomb could do. [colour=#ff0000]He's already a fast flyer, he can probably do a Sonic Rainboom if he felt like it.[/colour]

Flash bomb flew up in the air and floated. He placed the goggles over his eyes. He took a deep breath and Took off. He sped through the air and gained altitude. He barrel rolled to the right and then Shot straight down He gained speed and pulled up as hard as he could. He skimmed the ground. He flew up again an did three back loops. He was high in the air He then let himself freefall. He did Quite a bit of flipps as he fell. ahe had his eyes closed. He straightened out and Smashed through a cloud saturated with rain. The cloud Bursted and the water Sparked off into vapor. He Then snapped his eyes open and He gained speed. The wind was russhing through his ears He then Flapped out his wings and planed to the ground. He skidded on the pavement with his hooves. His hooves sparked as he skidded. He came to a stop next to marble. His hooves burned but he didnt care. He was breathing heavily. " well that was.......fun...." He weezed but managed to smile. " Your turn my friend." He patted Barble on the back.

Watching Flashbomb doing his tricks did not help give Marble confidence. He did so much at once. He started off with barrel rolls, then backwards loops, then freefalling flips, the smashed a cloud. It was Marble's turn. He wouldn't be able to do anything like that, or anything close to that level. He walked to the edge, and tried to think of the best thing he could do. [colour=#ff0000]I-I can only flip! How can I compare to that! [/colour]He closed his eyes, and decided to wing it, in a slightly literal way. He jumped, and after a few second fall, and flew upwards. He did a number of aileron rolls going upward, followed by falling backwards, doing flips like Flash, then moved upwards and made somersaults in the air. He opened his eyes and saw a circular hoop for flying threw. He did more aileron rolls towards, and after entering, did a Half Cuban 8, then landed by Flashbomb. [colour=#ff0000]"That's about all I can do." [/colour]Marble said as he landed, slightly embarrassed that he couldn't do more than a bunch of Aileron Rolls.

(sorry bout the late reply)

Flashbomb chuckled and smiled at Marble. " You did well, I like your enthusiasim though." He laughed and started trotting in the direction of the barracks. He looked over his shoulder. " Hey i could teach you some tips if you wanted me to sometime." He grinned and kept walking. He watched the other ponies flying around.

[colour=#ff0000]That went a bit better than expected. [/colour]Actually doing the tricks helped cheer Marble up. Flashbomb told him that he did well, then walked to the barracks. He offered to teach Marble some tips. Marble smiled, and gave a cheerful response. [colour=#ff0000]"That sounds good!" [/colour]Marble trotted up to catch up with Flash. [colour=#ff0000]"You seem really good. Why aren't you part of the Wonderbolts already?" [/colour]Marble joked. He knew he would be nothing when compared to a Wonderbolt, or one of those mass-record breakers. He was hoping to give Flash some enthusiasm though.

Flashbomb smiled he caught the joke but loved the humor in it. "Thanks, i just hope to become a wonderbolt." He walked back to the barracks, He wanted to get some rest. He opened the door to the barracks and walked in. He looked over his shoulder to see marble still following him. He flew up to his bed and lay down. He wondered where Angel Snapp was. "He might be chewing out some recruits right now." " Nah he couldent do that its not in his nature." Hey Marble do you want to do anything im all out of ideas. " Right when he said that a group of Cadets walked into the Barracks. They were all talking to one pony in the middle. It was Lightning dust.

She had still been here ever since she was demoted after Rainbow Dash confronted her for her Recklessness. " Well im sorry my fans i have to go to the Mare barracks. Farewell" She waved to the cadet group and walked out of the Stallion barracks.

Whats so special about her?" He asked Marble. " All she does is put others in danger so she can break records."

Marble was following Flash. He had nothing better to do. He just hoped he wasn't burdening him. When they entered the barracks, Flash immediately flew up to his bed. Marble heard chatter behind him. He looked back and saw a group of stallions surrounding a light opal pegasus, with a flaming amber mane. She somehow made Marble feel more inadequate than he usually did. The mare excused herself, saying she had to go to the mares barracks. [colour=#0000cd]"Whats so special about her?" [/colour]Flash asked, supposedly at Marble. [colour=#0000cd]"All she does is put others in danger so she can break records." [/colour]Marble took a second look at her, but she was gone. [colour=#ff0000]Was that Rainbow Dash? Or that other one... Lightning something... [/colour]Marble thought to himself. He lay down on his soft bed. [colour=#ff0000]"I can't say. I don't know her." [/colour]Marble responded to Flash's question.

"That was lightning Dust, She and Rainbow dash got paired up when she came to te wonderbolt academy. She got rainbow dash hrt and caused a tornado that nearly whiped out Rainbow dash's friends. She is just Reckless and does not care who she hurts in the process. Im surprised they let her stay here." He rubbed his head. "rainbow dash told me all about her when we were clearing out clouds one day."

He yawed " im going to take a nap could you wake me when dinner starts?" He asked Marble. He Covered himself with a blanket and drifted off to sleep.

(going to bed night all)

Marble was shocked as Flash told him who it was. [colour=#ff0000]Lightning Dust?! That amazing flyer?! How did she not graduate?! [/colour]Flash then told him about her making the twister that almost killed several ponies. [colour=#ff0000]Oh... That must be why... [/colour]He then realized another thing; Flash knew Rainbow Dash! The only pony with more records than Lightning Dust! He would have asked him about her, but he drifted off to sleep, and told Marble to wake him up. [colour=#ff0000]"Alright." [/colour]He yelled up to him. Marble then pulled out a sketchpad and a pencil from his bag. [colour=#ff0000]I'm sick of drawing snowflakes.... I'll make preparation to start a next statue! I haven't done that for a while! [/colour]Marble began drawing carefully, the extreme basics of a picture of Spitfire, gaining inspiration from his surrounding environment. [colour=#ff0000]After drawing that, I can convert it from an image to a small marble statue. Should be simple.[/colour]

(Night!)

Flashbomb had dreams of the Wonderbolts he saw himself as one of them. He was preforming at one of their shows. His dream would continue on but something landed on his nose and woke him. He opened his eyes to see that there was a pegasus who had been flicking pebbles at other Cadets. " Oh by celestia's beard grow up." He mummbled to himself. He laid there and heard a scratching noise. It was a pencil on paper. He looked down and saw Marble drawing something. He watched intently at the pony as he drew. He could start to make out what it was. It looked like an outline of spitfire. " Man i wish i could draw like that." He thought to himself. "Im not creative to do so though." He continued to watch with a slight grin on his face.

Spit Fire took off her sunglasses and looked over to Angel Snapp. "There's a specific pegasus i want you to keep an eye on. He looks promising. One 'Flashbomb.' Do you know anything about him?" She asked, looking at the new instructor.

AngelSnapp was suprised when she told him about Flashbomb. "Yes ma'am, Ill see to it he's looked after, And yes ma'am, He's my roommate. Long story short, He ran his house into a mountain." Angel replyed "Is that all ma'am?" He asked her about to stand.

(Im not SpitFire XD)

Edited by IIID3LTAIII

Angel died a little inside. He rememberd the fatige he had after that day. Remembering it was already making him tired "Hearts and hooves day, Ma'am, About two months ago. He was moving his cloud house somewhere, I was off some wondering around, Having just moved into the town of Ponyville. I heard a loud boom and ended up flying twords the mountain below canterlot. He told me he just was going on it full on, He let go and well. It didn't stop." He explained

"He managed to crash his house.. Into a mountain... All by himself? Hmm..." She turned her chair sideways, staring at the wall of wonderbolt posters, thinking. She waved her hoof dismissively. "You're dismissed Angel."

Angel stood "Yes ma'am" He saluted, And left. "I cant believe SpitFire wants me to watch FlashBomb. Ive got to admit, It does feel cool knowing she chose me over anypony else" He smiled to himself. He began to trot over to the Staff Barracks and glanced at A clock "3:49? Guess I should go tell the recruits its grub time" He trotted passed the Staff Barracks and down the south hall. He first entered the Mare's Side "Attention!" He Yelled as the recruits jumped off the bunks and fell in. He smiled to himself 'cool' he thought "Grub time" He said "Go down the West hall, All the way down to the Mess hall" He instructed the Mare's, Then he trotted across the hall to the Stallion barracks. Again he yelled "Attention!"