Dabom444

Flashbom jumped offhis bed and stood at attention As did the others in the barracks. He noticed the one giving the order Was Angel Snapp.

(gtg to school ill reply soon just control my character if you have to keep the flow :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((kk back for a while)) Flashbomb stood at attention and Stared straight forward. He didnt want to mess one thing up on his first day at the acadamy and he was gonna make sure he followed every order he was given.

Angel Watched as the Recruits fell in "Its Grub time" he started "Head down the West hall all the way to the mess hall" He said, Suddenly he heard a voice behind him "How did a photographer get into the wonderbolts.." He turned to see a mare whispering to another. "You.. Fall in" He said to the mare as the others trotted away, Some looked back to see what happens "Would you like to say that to my face?" he asked her "Sir, No sir." She said "The reason a photographer got into the wonderbolts, Is because I graduated from the academy. You got a problem with that, Go see SpitFire, Im sure she would love to have you replace me" If there was one thing that made Angel mad, It was being told he wasent Wonderbolt material, When he had passed the academy. "Whats your name recruit?" He asked "Lightning Dust" She said, "Well. Miss Lightning Dust, Your dismissed" He said turning and watching her trot away.

Flashbomb filed in with the rest of the cadets, He stood there looking straight forward. He glanced a bit and saw Spitfire. He then snapped his eyes back forward to stand at attention. "Its really Spitfire!" He screamed in his head. He closed his eyes and opened them. " youve gotta focus Flash, Dont mess this up." He stood at attention

Angel trotted down the west hall to the mess hall. "Alright, Its over. Let's move on." He thought to himself trying to calm down. He entered the mess hall. He saw SpitFire standing on one side of the mess hall, He gave her a nod and stood on the other end.

"CADETS! FALL IN!" Somepony called from the staff table. As the cadets fell into a squad, Spit Fire began walking down the line, examining the pegasi, occasionally making comments, testing them, trying to get a bead on which ones will make it, and which ones wont.

Angel saw SpitFIRE Go examin the recuits. He trotted over to the line of cadets about 10 feet away, He looked at the line trying too see who he thought would be main and wing pony's. He spotted FlashBomb and trotted over to him "try to relax, She dosent bite" He whispered to him then befor SpitFire could look back, Angel steped back a ways.

(Back! And I just realized I never gave a description of Marble, so I suppose it's time for that.)

Somepony was flicking pebbles at Marble. He tried to ignore it at first, but then one hit his hoof, forcing him to make a mistake. [colour=#ff0000]"Do that again and I'll turn you to stone!" [/colour]He whisper-yelled at the pegasus, followed by giving him a glare. The pegasus then starting flicking stones at Flash, but Marble didn't notice. After correcting his mistake, he continued. He looked up, and noticed Flash was awake, and watching Marble now. It made Marble a bit nervous, so he tried to ignore it. After a while, the instructor pegasus from earlier, who's name Marble forgot, entered the barracks, telling them it was 'grub time' and to get down to the mess hall. Once he and Flash arrived, Spitfire was there! She called all of them in, as they formed a line. Spitfire appeared to be examining them.

Marble tightened his muscles, to appear stronger, and slightly taller, though it was futile, as Marble was already a pretty tall pegasus. It looked well on his light red coat, only interrupted by his messy brown mane, and his cutie mark; three sculpted crowns. He kept his hazel eyes open, trying not to look too lame to her. The instructor pony walked over to Angel, and told him to relax. Marble knew they must have known Flash's skills, and that Marble probably wasn't worth it. He stood, straight as a stick, hoping to do well. At least better than if he didn't try at all.

Flashbomb's eyes glanced over to marble. He noticed that He was in thought. "He will do fine he has a great can do spirit." He looked forward again " i hope i get paired with him." He stood still.

AngelSnapp continued looking down the line, He spotted that one mare from before and rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses. He stood in place behind SpitFire as she went up and down the line. He looked to the Right where another Training Staff member stood looking rather too serious, He looked down the line again seeing SpitFire yelling at some poor cadet. He glanced over at FlashBomb and A light red pegasus that had been with him earlier.

(Hey guys, I'm sorry for my slow post times, I'm only able to get on the computer a few times a day.)

"YOU CALL THAT ATTENTION CADET?! I STAND STRAIGHTER IN MY SLEEP!" Spitfire yelled at one particularly lazy pony. She always kind of enjoyed the yelling. It was a great stress reliever. She looked over at the next pony and realized that it was the one she had told Angel to keep an eye on. "Ah, who do we have here? Cadet Flashbomb! Front and Center!" She called to him. She looked over him as he stepped out of line. She noticed how crisp his movements were. "Very nice. I heard you pushed a cloud house into a mountain by yourself. colour me impressed. Fall back in cadet." She smiled at him slyly as he fell back into line. She got to Marble. "Ah, a nice tall pegasus. It's been a while since we've gotten somepony as tall as you. Strong forelimbs, I see. I wouldnt be surprised if you made leadpony." She walked down the line, yelling at some, complimenting others. Once she finished the line of pegasi, she called in a loud clear voice. "Cadets! Dissmissed!!" She smiled as the cadets in the room called simultaniously "MA'AM, YES MA'AM!"

Flashbomb Glanced yet again around the room. He looked at Angel Snapp, He saw that Angel noticed but didnt say anything.

"Eyes Forward cadet!" Hollered another instructor from the end of the line. Flashbomb closed his eyes and opened them to stare at a spot across the room.

(darn i need to work on my posting speed. Place this before trombone's post. Sorry. :P)

Flashbomb relaxed after the line was dismissed. He flew over to the Dinner line and grabbed a tray. He flew in line waiting to get his meal. Then out of the blue, Lighting Dust cut in front of him. " Um hey there is a line here." He said to her.

" Oh yea and a slow poke like you is going to tell me what to do. Im lightning dust, the fastest flyer in this accademy. And a slow pegasus wont tell me what to do." She sneered at him.

Flashbomb rolled his eyes. "whatever lightning dust. Fine take your spot in line." He replied.

Her Attitude was wearing on Him already.

After getting her food, Spit Fire made her way to the staff table at the front of the mess hall. "Fine group of ponies this year. What do you think Angel?" She asked as the photographer pony sat next to her.

Iightning dust got her Tray of food and whipped Flashbomb on the nose with her tail as she walked away. "See you later slow poke." She giggled. Flashbomb's blood boiled he growled and muttered some thing under his breath. He got his plate of food and flew over to an empty table. He set down his tray and started eating. He saved a place for marble.

AngelSnapp took a sip of water, "I dont know ma'am, This is my first year as a instructor But I think there a good lot. A few bad ones here and there, But I think it should be interesting to see how this progresses" He smiled. "We will just have to wait and see how it plays out"

Spitfire was getting closer. Marble managed to hold back a sweat bead, though knew it would only be a matter of time before his nervousness became apparent. Spitfire went up to Flashbomb. Mentioned him crashing a cloud into a mountain. [colour=#ff0000]It's that again...[/colour] Marble looked at Flashbomb's cutie mark. [colour=#ff0000]What does this pony do in his free time? [/colour]Spitfire came up to him. Thankfully, his poker face was good enough to hide his nervousness. Spitfire gave him a rather good review; MUCH better than he expected. She even said he could make lead pony! Once they were dismissed, Marble gave a HUGE sigh of relief. They went to get their food. Marble took the place behind Flashbomb. Lightning Dust ended up calling him a slowpoke, and cutting in line. Marble wanted to slap her, but held back his emotions, not wanting to get kicked out. Once she had her food, she whipped Flash in the face and left. Marble ignored her. After Flash got his food, Marble quickly got his as well, and took his seat across from Flash. [colour=#ff0000]"That went better than expected." [/colour]Marble sighed to Flash, now looking happy having forgotten about Lightning Dust. [colour=#ff0000]"What's this about you crashing a house into a mountain?" [/colour]Marble finally asked.

Flashbomb as eating his meal He didnt care for The bland taste of the food. He looked up and responded. " Well it was hearts and hooves day and my house drifted away from ponyville, i chased after it and pushed it back to ponyville. But pushed it to far and it crashed into a mountain. Angel allowed me to live in his house. i owe alot to him." He chuckled and went back to eating.He felt somthing hit him in the back. He felt what it was and saw it was a little flick of mashed spuds. He ignored it. he didnt get angry to quickly and tried to put it off. He felt it again but this time in his mane. He sighed and wiped it off. He tried to keep his cool.

He then heard a whisper. It was Lighting dust. " Look at him sitting here like he thinks he belongs." "look at his scars hes a freak."

Flashbomb was reaching an ending point. he tried to calm down. Then a roll of grain hit him. He slammed his hooves on the table and stood up He turned around and retorted at lighting dust. "If you have something to say to me say it to my face! I didnt do anything to you and im tired of your jokes! Cut it out already!"

Lighting dust giggled " Whatever slow poke. she flicked another spoonfull of spuds at him. It landed on his face.

Flashbomb was about 2 seconds from tackling her. He was furious.

Spit Fire stood. "Hey!" She quickly flew between the two fighting ponies. "You two, cut it out!" She turned to Flashbomb. "You, recruit, arent in a good position to be starting trouble." She turned to Lightning Dusk. "And you already caused enough of a fuss last year. I'm being nice by letting you come back this year. Dont make me regret it." She looked hard at the mare, then flew back to her table, the entire mess hall watching.

Angel Sighed "excuse me ma'am Ill handle this, Go back to your seat." Angel totted over to them "This is a place of respect" He glanced at LightningDust "You going to clean that up" he looked at the ground where mashed potato's layed "And do a good job, Otherwise itll be the showers next" Angel was loosing his patience with this pony. He turend to FlashBomb "If you have a problem then move." He said in a strict voice, He couldn't show mercy to even his friend, He had a job to do..

Flashbomb told Marble about his home. He said it was a cloud, which drifted off, and after trying to retrieve it, he crashed it into a mountain. He wasn't sure to laugh or what, so he remained silent. Then he heard some noise. a really squishy noise, like a pony putting their hoof in a mayonnaise jar. Flashbomb looked ticked off. He wiped something out of his mane. He looked back, and saw several ponies giggling, then noticed Lightning Dust was shooting mashed potatoes at Flash. It ticked off Marble, even though he wasn't the one being hit. Lightning Dust then started teasing him. Calling him slow, and teasing him for the scars all over him. Marble was done. He smashed a hoof on the table, and prepared to yell loudly. But Spitfire practically stole the words from his mouth, yelling at them to knock it off. Angel then came down and talked down to Lightning Dust. He hoped that would be the end of it. [colour=#ff0000]"I see why you hate her now." [/colour]She reminded him of the bullies back at his school. Nopony bullied Marble directly, but his brother was a regular target of peer based mocking, and things like that. He hoped bullying wouldn't exist at the Wonderbolts Academy. He was clearly wrong now. He sat back down, and began shoveling in spoon fulls of the tasteless food he was given.

Angel decided it would be best to stay on the recruits side to make sure nothing else happened He trotted over to the Staff Table and gave SpitFire a "Excuse me ma'am" And then threw the rest of his food away. He trotted back over to the recruits side and keeped a eye on everypony. For the most part it was fairly quiet after the whole experience. He looked at the clock '4:10' I hadn't even been ten minutes. He keeped a eye on Lightning Dust and Flashbomb the most. He looked around and noticed one particular recruit keeped looking at him, Almost like they were trying to recognize him. He ignored it.