Dabom444

Flashbomb glared at Lightning dust then he looked at Angel " Yes...Sir" He said under his breath. He sat down and wiped off the mashed spuds. "I see why you hate her now" Marble said to him. Flashbomb Just snorted and ate his food. About 30 minutes later Dinner was over. Flashbomb stood up and looked at angel. He felt a little betrayed by the stallion. He held his gaze and then broke it. "but he has a job to do." He thought to himself. He floated over to the trashcan and thew away what was left of his meal. He handed his plate to the pony who was washing them. He glanced over at angel one more time. He then walked out of the Mess Hall. His eyes were trained on the ground. Echos of Lightning dust rang through his head. " He is a freak, He dosent belong here. " He shook his head. " Ill show her." He said as he entered the stallion barracks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel Sighed "Finally Dinners over" he started to trot back to the Staff Barracks when he was stoped by a voice "Your AngelSnapp right?" He turned to see a cadet standing there "What about it rookie?" He asked her. "Umm, I just wanted to meet you. You a inspiration to me, That's why im here. You see, Im just like you. A artist, In WonderBolt Academy." She replayed This made angel feel a little better about the whole day. "Thanks. Now get on back to the barracks." He smiled at her. She smiled back. Angel trotted into the StaffBarracks and lay'd on his bunk and let out a sigh. Then someone trotted over to him "AngelSnapp, You got Night Duty." Angel Growned and got back up. Night duty was the worst. Where you had to make sure the stallions didnt try to sneak into the mare's barracks and pull pranks, And the same for the mare's "Its kinda like camp." He thought to himself as he grabbed a flashlight. Then he trotted back to the SouthHall.

Flashbomb Was laying on his bed he flipped back and forth but he couldnt get to sleep. He sat up and climbed out of his bed. He landed with a soft thump. He looked around to make sure he didnt wake anypony. He decided to leave his uniform on his bed spread. He walked over to the door. " Im just gonna go get a drink." He lied to himself. He was acctually gonna go take a little flight to clear his head. He snuck out into the hall. It was pitch dark, He snuck slowly down the hall keeping to the shadows.

AngelSnapp continued to patrol the halls, He didnt really need to use the flashlight. The hallways were light by candles at night. Angel Yawned and walked outside for a moment to get some air. He sighed "This is so incredibly dull... I kinda wish something would happen" He had taken off his uniform. No one would know, He was the only one awake. He took a deep breath and trotted back inside to the MainHall then turned down the North Hall to make sure the Staff Barracks was ok.

Flashbomb reached the exit he looked over his shoulder and sawa white stalion guard with a flashlight. The guard started to look twoard flashbomb. Flashbomb took off out the door as quick as he could. He hped he wasnt seen. He took to the skies , the fresh air felt wonderfull. It was a crisp cold night outside.

AngelSnapp Walked past the Main entrance He felt a gust of air and turned to see what looked like a silhouette of a Pegesus fly out the door "Oh no you dont.." He ran after them. "Come back!" He yelled, He wasn't in the mood to chase after some stupid rookie But it was his job. He took off "Lets end this quick" He sighed fallowing the pegasus.

Flashbomb Heard the Guard behind him " Oh thats great he sighed to himself." I gotta shake him. " He Flapped his wings hard and rocketed forward in a Burst of speed. He flew as hard as he could and looked around for a way to loose him. He looked down and saw some trees near the runway they seemed thick enough to Ocupy the guard until Flashbomb could escape. He stopped and Burst down twoard the trees.

The pegesus dove down "Oh no you dont" He said. Angel Dove with him into the treeline, dogging everyone. He speed up a little and got closer, "Hes fast.." He thought to himself. He could almost reach him now. About 5 feet away.

Flashbomb looked behind him he saw how close The pegasus was to him "Your not catching me that easily" He slammed his wings even harder He pulled ahead they were 20 feet apart now. He was getting slowly fatiuged but he couldnt get caught He looked up an saw storm clouds. "thats it i can torpedo through those and the guard wouldget caught up in the storm. I could then slip away." H hoped this plan would work because hs last one almost got him caught. "He is agile but not tough!" He flapped his wings up and headed for the clouds. He then penciled and thrusted through the cloud. The tough moisture formed behind him.

Angel Continued to fallow, Although suddenly the pegasus went through some clouds. "Is that it?" Angel speed up and went for the clouds. He hit them "Ooohf" He said as he collided with the hard cloud. He began to free fall 200....150....100 feet. He spread his wings and pulled up. A sudden sharp pain in his right wing made him turn a sudden Right. "Dear Celestia!" He managed to say before he crashed Into a tree, Then fell another 20 feet to the ground. He was knocked out.

Flashbomb Had been penciling through the cloud for 10 seconds. He reached the other side of the cloud. He was drenched in water. He shook himself and looked for the pegasus just in case he was still following. He sighed with relief as he flew around the cloud and flew down to the runway. He landed and Streached his wings. He looked around and made sure the guard was gone. He trotted down the runway. Flashbomb noticed a lone tree by he runway. A few of the thick branches were broken. He trotted over to the tree to see what had possably broken the branches. He saw a lump on the ground it was to dark under the shade of the tree in the moonlight. The Lump moved, Flashbomb got closer and saw that the lump was a pegasus. He then realized who it was and what had happened. "Dear Celestia no...." It was Angel snapp, His wing was twisted and his leg was as well. " Oh celestia what have i done he whispered." He sat down and hung his head tears streamed from his eyes. " I just killed Angel Snapp!" His voice screamed in his head. He sat there and didnt know what to do.

Angelsnapp awoke a few minutes later "OH... BY CELESTIA THAT HURTS" He tried to stand but one of his hind legs had a sharp pain in them. He looked behind him to see his wing was broken as well. He breathed heavily trying to calm down. He lay'd there and tried not to think of the pain. Hopefully somepony had heard him. "The Staff medics will patch me up" He thought to himself. He grinned his teeth and tried not to yell in pain. "Oh. that hurts..." he whimpered.

Flashbomb had noticed that Angel was still alive. " OH....BY CELESTIA THAT HURTS" Angel screamed. Flashbomb stayed quiet Angel didnt know he was there. He watched his friend lay on the ground in agony. Tears streamed down Flashbomb's face. He then flashed back to when he was stuck under the boulder and near death, Angel never left his side and helped him when he was in need. He snapped back to reality and shook his head. He couldnt leave his friend here, but if he saved him he would be kicked out of the Accademy. He sat there " I caused this to happen i have to fix it. He is my friend and i wont leave him!" He thought to himself.

He stood up and grabbed Angel slowly. He picked him up and placed him on his own back. Angel screamed in agony but flashbomb continued to carry him to the Infirmary.

Angel screamed, Partly from the terror of suddenly being grabbed, and partly from the pain in his back. He was on somepony's back. He panted trying to control his adrenaline, He grunted "As Celestia as my witness, I swear..." He grunted again "Your.. Going to pa..." He let out a growl of pain. "FlashBomb? What are you doing here?"

Flashbomb continued to carry Angel snapp on his back, He sighed. "That pegasus you were chasing was me." He replied. "I know i shouldnt havegone outside, but i needed to clear my mind about What lightning dust said." He kept moving trying to handle Angle with care. "Im so sorry that did this to you. its my fault " He said. " You wil be fine though ill make sure of that."

Angel sighed then grunted in pain "Flashbomb... If you wanted to GO OUTSIDE! Why didnt.. ERRR. You just ask?!" He tried to calm down again. "ok..ok, I think my wing is just dislocated..." He grunted "But my leg... Is definitely broken.."

Flashbomb hated the grunts and cries of his friend. "Your wing might not be so bad but yea your leg is not looking to good." They were nearing the infirmary. "Angel im sorry i did this to you." He wanted to keep appologising to him. He stopped and gained his breath. "Angel your heavy." He joked but he knew now was not the time. He pushed open the door and set him on one of the infirmary beds. He looked around it was empty. Not only was Angel injured but he was the first one to be injured in the accademy. He walked over to a door that was closed there was a light under it. He knocked on the door,A doctor opened the door he was working on some perscriptions. "What do you want rookie?" He asked flashbomb.

Flashbomb stepped to the side and nodded to Angel on the bed.

"Oh my how did this happen to you lad?" The doctor asked Angel as he examined him.

Flashbomb walked to a dark corner and sat down. He let the doctor work on angel.

Two guards burst through the doors and demand what happened.

They didnt notice Flashbomb in the corner and walked to the doctor and Angel.

Angel Panted in pain as he tried to talk "A rookie got out.. I gave chase.. ERR... But he went through some really.. Hard clouds.... And Well..." He breathed in deeply "He got away, I freefell a couple hundred feet...Hit a tree.. Then woke up... I was lucky that he was there to get me out" Angel tried to nod towards FlashBomb. Angel growled trying not to scream.. "Oh.. Man..that hurts."

Flashbomb shrank he tried not to be noticed. The guards saw him though, and they advanced on him. "Savior or not he harmed a staff member." They looked back at Angel " He will be expelled from the Academy, Then he will be delt with by the law. I would say this is a good account of assult." They said

Flashbomb noticed that they were guards that take their jobs litterally. He feared what was to come as they grabbed him.

" Dont worry Angel sir thid rookie wont harm you ever again." He wont be seen for a long time."

Flashbomb's eyes dialated. "They are going to throw me into exile?" He thought

He looked to angel for help as the two guards started to drag him to the door.

Angel Tried to get up "Wait... I already told you hes innocent. Now Let him go!" He coughed "Oww... It hurts to cough..." he laid back down. Then turned his head "If You dont leave him be.. Ill see that SpitFire knows that you had the pony that saved me kicked out... That wouldn't look too good now would it?" He Grunted

The guards looked at each other ad then back to Angel. They thought for a moment and then shoved Fashbomb to the ground.

"Fine Mr.Angel" Said the biggest one. " But if he so much as harms a hair on your head we will deal with him."

"Yea deal with him." Said the smaller one.

They turned around and walked out the door.

Flashbomb coughed and looked up. "Those two were real nice." he said as he stood "Thanks for that angel i owe you big time."

He smiled slightly and walked over to Angel's side.

Marble lay awake in his bed. He was having trouble sleeping, and was unsure why. He just felt... Lonely. He had slept alone in a bed for years before, and couldn't explain that feeling. He had Flashbomb with him all day, so it wasn't lack of friends. He opened up his bag, to find something to do, and found the letter from his family from earlier that day. Then he remembered. [colour=#ff0000]I haven't written them back yet. [/colour]Marble pulled out a pencil and paper to write his letter then, but realized he had no light. Nopony can write a good letter without light. There wasn't enough light from the windows. He then saw a candle by Flashbomb's bed. He reached up to it, then realized something else; Flashbomb was gone.

All that was left was was his flight suit. [colour=#ff0000]Why would Marble leave his flight suit if he left? Unless it was for more long term reasons... [/colour]Marble began fantasizing about what could happen. They usually involved sneaking out and flying around, but some involved being chased by a guard, then accidently getting that guard seriously injured. [colour=#ff0000]Your imagination's going wild, I'm sure he just... Went to get water... [/colour]Marble checked the water fountain, and the bathroom, but found nothing. He then realized he must have went outside. Wanting to know what was going on, Marble went to leave the barracks. But was blocked by a guard. [colour=#0000ff]"Go back to your room cadet." [/colour]Marble tried to push past him, but he was stubborn. [colour=#ff0000]"I just need to go out for a moment." [/colour]Marble defended. [colour=#0000cd]"No exceptions. Back to your room before you're kicked out." [/colour]Marble cowered back. [colour=#ff0000]Flash can sneak back if he snuck out... Hopefully... [/colour]Marble returned to his bed, laying awake as he waited for Flash's return.

Flashbmb nodded to angel The doctor had finnished his examination and looked over at Flashbmb.

"You better go laddy i wont say a thing." He smiled with his thick beard.

Flashbomb said goodbye to Angel and he walked out of the Infirmary.

He flew twoard the window where his bed was. He opened it slowly and squirmed in. He climbed on his bed and lied down.

He noticed marble was up. "Hey marble what are you doing up?" He asked the stallion.

Marble, while waiting for Flashbomb, began writing his letter to his parents.

[colour=#ff0000]Dear mum, dad and Showboat,[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]My first day has been good, but hectic. I did much better than expected during my first examination! Spitfire says I'm lead pony material! I met this really cool pony, Flashbomb. He's really good! He's cool, he's fast, agile, and seems to be one of the favourite recruits. He's also the target of this b***h Lightning Dust. I saw the Dizzitron, and had the boring food. Flash totally beat me in a trick contest, but I'll do better next time! Anyways, can't wait to hear from you again![/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]From, Marble Chisel, aspiring artist.[/colour]

By the time Marble finished his letter, Flashbomb had finally returned. Marble didn't notice at first, but then he spoke to him. [colour=#ff0000]"There you are!" [/colour]He whispered upwards to him. [colour=#ff0000]"Where'd you go? I thought you might have gotten in trouble or something." [/colour]He tried to sound like he wasn't worried, which worked mostly well. A pony who listened closely could easily hear the worry though.