Dabom444

Flashbomb got under the covers and started to tell him what happened.

How he snuck out, ran from Angel, Flew through a cloud to shake him, How angel got hurt,when he carried him back,how he met a irish sounding doctor, how he almost got exiled by two goons, and he ended his story on when he got back.

He yawned. " Im going to sleep, i hardly got any." He said to marble. He told him goodnight and he rolled over in his bed. He stared out the window up at the moon. tomarrow is the beginning of their training, He couldnt wait. He drifted off to sleep. His wings hanging off the bed.

(gnight everyone, good first day for this roleplay :D)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marble listened intently to Flashbomb's story. It was strange. Marble was right. He was never right with his assumptions, and yet he was learning to trust his instincts more. It sure wasn't helping his self esteem. [colour=#ff0000]"Good night." [/colour]Marble said to Flashbomb as he went to sleep. Marble placed his letter on the table next to him, to send it in the morning. [colour=#ff0000]Hopefully they won't mind it arriving late...[/colour]

(Night!)

The doctor turned to angel "Well lad, I have good news. You wing is just dislocated. Ill just..." He came closer to Angel and took hold of his wing "Pop..It...Back. In place" He Relocated Angels wing. Angel let out a little scream "OH God.. That hurts..." "Your doing good. Now... Lets look at that leg" Said the doctor "Uh hu... Thats definitely broken. So ill give you a splinter and youll be back on it in no time.." The doctor smiled at him as he got a metal splinter and put Angel Snapp's leg in it "Now, Youll sleep here tonight. That splinter will let you walk until your leg heals properly" explained the doctor "Thanks doc," "Anytime lad" Reply'd the doctor as he left the room and blew out the candle. Angel slipped into a deep sleep

(Im going to bed as well... Ill be back tomorrow! ^^)

It was early in the morning when flashbomb awoke. He was shivering, he noticed the window was still partially open and had cooled down the barracks. He could see his breath as he went to close the window. He looked out and saw that the sun was rising. "Celestia must be enjoying the cold weather." He thought to himself as he tried to find out the time. he looked at a antique watch he had in his bag 4:00. He sighed, He still had another hour and a half to go and he wasnt tired. He trotted over to marble and saw that he was stl out. "Great no one to talk to." He whispered to himself. He looked around and every single pony was asleep. except him. He reached into his bag and fished out a small kettle, he trotted over to the water fountian and filled it. He went back to his bunk bed and put a green tea bag into the kettle. He then stood it on a stand. " now i need a heating source." He thought to himself. He looked around and found a halfway finnished candle that was still lit. He grabbed the candle and placed it on the small table near the bunk bed. He placed the tea ketle above the flame and waited. He sat there on a chair watching the sun rise trough the window.

(sorry double post but im bored at school so i am gonna keep typing a bit.)

Flashbomb listened to the chirping birds outside and watched the sun for longer. He thought of many things, His parents, his home being smashed into a mountain and anything else he could think of. He then thought of Angel snapp and how he got hurt. He looked down and closed his eyes. "seems like my reckless ambition is the thing that makes things worse wherever i go." He looked up at the sun again and how it rose. He glared his eyes at it. He thought of Lightning dust And what she said to him. "i will show her and her friends that i belong here like any other pony." He heard the kettle whistle, His tea was done He got up and moved the kettle off the candle and took out a cup from his bag. He poured himself a cup and sipped from it. "Not as good as i usually make it but it will have to do." he sat back down and looked around the barracks. Everypony was still asleep. He looked down at his tea and sipped again from it. He then glanced at Marble. The only cadet that had been nice to him. everypony else had whispered behind Flashbomb's back about his scars. But marble was the only cadet that was His friend. He wanted to talk to him but he was still sound asleep. Flashbomb smiled slightly and looked away to the showers. He finished his tea and walked to the showers. He grabbed a towel and walked into a stall. He cleaned himself up and walked out of the stall. He dried himself off and walked back to his chair. He sat back down and looked out the window. He waited for 5:30 to come around so he could begin his Drills. He sighed and watched the birds fly by.

AngelSnapp awoke in the infermary. Most of the pain had passed but he could feel his leg was still burning. The doctor was gone. Probably asleep. Angel slowley got up from the bed and tryed to stand on all fours. A sharp pain in his hind leg made him grunt "I'm ok.." He thought to himself as he slowley trotted back to the staff barracks. "Thank celestia for this splint" He thought to himself. He entered the staff barracks quietly and put on his uniform. He looked at the clock "5:30" He said quietly. He trotted down the south hall and entered the stallion barracks. He saw FlashBomb "Shhh.." He whispered to him.

Flashbomb looked up and saw Angel snap enter the Barracks. He put down his Cup of tea and nodded to him. He looked at Angel's wing and his leg. He Looked solemly at him. Feeling remorse for what he did to him. He stood up and slowly trotted to him trying not to wake anypony.

(Hey everypony, I am going to be busy for the next couple of days with band. I will try and keep up, but for the time being, I am putting Angel Snapp in charge of drills. We'll just say Spit Fire came down with hay fever)

AngelSnapp closed the door behind them as they steped into the hall "Flash. SpitFire's got hay fever and put me in charge of the drills for now. But listen, Don't do anything stupid with that mare. What's her face? Lightning Dust.. Ill take care of her, Just stay out of trouble. Ok?" He patted him on the back. "Now get back in there. Ill be coming in to wake up everypony. Don't want them wondering where you went"

Flashbomb nodded to show he understood. He walked back into the barracks and put away his kettle and cup. He slipped on his uniform and got up on his bed. He stood there and waited for Angel to come and wake everyone else up.

Angel walked into the mare's Barracks with a bugil and blew into it. They suddenly woke up and one even fell off the top bunk. They one by one fell in, "Good morning cadets! Im angel snapp.. Ill be your instructer for today. Everypony outside meet on the runway" He said as they trotted out, he trotted over to the stallion's barracks and again blew into the bugil.

Marble slept very soundly, though had loud dreams. Lots of whistling. He drank tea under rainbow broccoli trees with giant birds. Marble didn't think anything of it until he woke up. He was awaken suddenly when he heard more whistling from outside his dream. Angel Snap was blowing the whistle, to the chagrin of about every stallion in the barracks. Marble lay up, knowing he'd go back to sleep if he lay back down. He saw Flash was already dressed and cleaned. [colour=#ff0000]Must have woken up early. [/colour]Marble slipped on his uniform, as he prepared to go for his first training session. He stood by his bed, stretching out his wings.

Angel trotted up and down the line of stallions "Good morning recruits. Im AngelSnapp. Ill be your instructor for today." He announced "Go out to the runway with the others.. Ill meet you all out there momentary" He said watching as they all filed out. He trotted out with them but stopped at the staff barracks to grab his camera gear 'Might need you' He thought to himself putting on the specially made holster he could use to take photos while in flight. He trotted back outside where the cadets were all scattered "Alright, Lets get started. Line up!" He said

Flashbomb was chatting with marble " We got this." He assured his friend. He was about to say something else but he heard the order to line up. He trotted over and lined up with the others on the edge of the runway.

The instructor introduced himself as Angel Snap. Then name sounded familiar to Marble. He left, and told them to meet him out on the runway. Marble went with Flashbomb to the runway. Flash assured Marble that they would do well, before lining up at the edge of the runway. Marble remained serious and silent as they waited for Angel to return and give them their training instructions.

Angel Trotted in front of the line. He looked at the cadets and wondered what he should say. "Welcome. To day 1. Of Wonderbolt academy. Today, You will run. Jump. Sprint. And Fly. Your ways to decide who makes lead pony, And who makes Wingpony." He announced as he looked at Lightning Dust, Making sure she wasn't up to no good. "SpitFire has put me in charge for a reason, I dont even know why. But im here, So you will treat me with the same respect as her while I stand before you." He announced The recruits let out a "Sir, Yes sir" "Good, We will start with Wing-Push ups. The goal is to get 200 in 2 Minutes." He said. Some of the recruits groaned Angel replayed to this with "If you dont like it, You see that?" He pointed to the end of the run-way "Thats where quitters fly off to. Its always open, Nothing is keeping you here"

Angel began the normal military speech, though with a much nicer tone, and exercises. They were all given 200 wing push ups in 2 minutes. A lot of the ponies there complained. Marble didn't mind. Wing push ups were pretty easy for him. He dropped down with the rest of the ponies as he began the push ups. [colour=#ff0000]I don't know if I can do it in 2 minutes, but I think I can do 200 of these...[/colour]

Flash bomb stood and listened to Angel snapp, Angel then ordered them to start. Flashbomb Fell to the ground on his wings as did the others, He started strong pushing hard, he soon started to feel the folly of his effort. He was at 67 wing push ups and he started to slow down and sweat. About 134 push ups and he felt terrible. He had 40 seconds to finnish. He looked up and saw That lightning dust had finnished and was standing up. She shot a smug grin to Flashbomb and mouthed the word, "Slowpoke." Flashbomb gritted his teeth and pushed himself harder. He finished with 10 seconds left. He stood up and stared forward.

Marble strained himself to finish the 200 wing ups. He worked as fast as he could with them, but he didn't feel comfortable with the speed. He was slowing down as he reached near the end. [colour=#ff0000]Suck... It... Up..! [/colour]Marble was sweating hard. 8 seconds left, and he had 2 more. He did them as fast as he could. He finished with 4 seconds. He stood, with his wings now sore, and awkwardly spread out, as he tried to relax them. He saw that Flashbomb was done too. [colour=#ff0000]"That went better then expected." [/colour]He whispered his catchphrase to himself.

"Times Up!" He said as a few recruits dropped to the ground. He looked over to see Lightning Dust annoy FlashBomb. He trotted over to her "Is there something you wanted to say to the class rookie?!" He yelled at her. Though he didnt like to yell. He trotted up to a red recruit (marble) "Did you hear what she said rookie? Could you repeat it for me?"

Angel yelled something at Lightning Dust. Marble was confused. Did she do something while he wasn't looking? Angel then walked over to Marble, and asked what Lightning Dust said. [colour=#ff0000]"I don't know, sir." [/colour]Marble responded, trying to respond like a normal cadet, but his shyness was still visible through it.