Dabom444

Rainbow Dash and the other Wonderbolts announced that it was time for their celebration. Marble began getting slightly nervous, though was able to hide it like he usually did. He followed the others as they shuffled out the building to a the stage. Outside, there was a large crowd of ponies cheering for them all. Marble hesitated in leaving. There were A LOT of ponies out there! He hated being in even a small group of ponies he didn't know! How was he suppose to be out in that crowd? He cleared his throat again as he turned his face back to stoic mode. He closed his eyes so he wouldn't have to look at the crowd, though it only managed to make their cheering louder. He eventually bumped into Flashbomb, and saw that they all stopped. He turned to face the crowd. He was getting REALLY nervous. He tried finding something to help calm himself down. In the middle of the crowd, he saw a pair of chocolate brown eyes on a blue unicorn. He felt slightly comforted that his brother was there, though it didn't help much. He then saw Lightning Dust next to him. He took a step closer to her. Her presence was most definitely what was keeping him from flying off, as he began calming down, focusing on acting like it was just him, Lightning Dust, and his little brother in the audience. Angel was the announcer it seemed, as he started the ceremony off with a short introduction, then began handing out the honors, starting with Lyria as the fastest flyer. [colour=#ff0000]It seems I owe Flash a few bits.[/colour]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gadget nodded at what flash had said. The fact that this was that very same flash was interesting and would defiantly be something to tell Time when he got home. He didn't like to use the name though and decided against saying anything else and just slink away in the shadows for a bit. He also didn't show for their last meal before graduation. Instead he sat near a window as he watched some clouds being moved a few cadets racing. He reflected on everything that happened and gave a small smile. Maybe he hadn't done anything too important and maybe he didn't do something to stick out like the others did but this was still a fun time.

Gadget sat in awe of the graduation. He was far too excited for this but it was being a wonderbolt. Gadget couldn't wait to see where he would go and what he would do. Maybe he could somehow find a way to work behind the scenes with some special effects as well as being a flyer. All the foals would watch and like him and he could hear some say that their favorite was Gadget Spinner. He couldn't wait to see who got awards as he thought he wouldn't get anything. It was his thing to just stay out of sight.

Flashbomb smiled as Angel adressed the crowd. He was a good speech giver and Flash was honestly surprised that giving speeches wasnt his special talant. He saw Lyria go the the stage and he smiled more. she deserved that Award fair and Square. He continued to watch the ceromony go on. He felt himself tear up slightly at the thought of the fun he had at the academy.

Lightning dust was finnaly happy that she would be graduating. She sat next to Marble and felt him sit closer to her. She smiled and patted his hoof slightly. She knew how it felt to have crowd Amniesia.

(Mane 6 incoming even though i said they wouldnt.)

Flashbomb caught the over aboding aroma of purfume coming from the crowd. He figured somepony had over done it. [colour=#800080]"Coming to this Wonderbolt assembly was a wonderfull idea darling!" [/colour]Flash bomb heard from the crowd. He knew right then and there who it was. He glanced back to see Rarity, Applejack, and Twilight in the crowd. He couldnt see the others because the crowd was so full. He chuckled to see that they had attended as well. It was most likely because this was Rainbow Dash's first ceromony that she was partially in charge of.

Lyria trotted up the stage, and accepted the diploma. (I don't know if she was supposed to give a speech here, but I'm going to have her say one.)

[colour=#800080]"Thank you, for this award, but I can't be the one to say that I have full responsibility for getting this award. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]I have to thank my friend, Flashbomb, for encouraging me and keeping my spirits up through the whole academy. Flashbomb, your a true friend. I hope that after all this we will still be close friends. That also goes for Marble, Lightning Dust, and Angel." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria turned to Lightning Dust. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I know that we have had some disputes Lightning Dust, but know, that you are still my friend. I want to get over that, and not worry about those disputes anymore. Marble, your a good friend too, and I hope you and Lightning Dust will always be happy together. You may have intimidated me in the past, but I've outgrown my fears. Unlike my mother." [/colour][colour=#000000]She giggled a little when she said that, and turned to Angel. [/colour][colour=#800080]"As for you Angel, I have to give you the most credit for my strength and hope. You helped me when I was in my depression over my parents, you all did. You rooted me on through everything, helped me in my times of need, like the encounter with the Ursa Major and Minor, and all that other stupid stuff I got myself into. Thank you. Thank you all." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria trotted off the stage, and returned to the spot next to her friends.[/colour]

Angel smiled and nodded to lyria who left the stage, The crowd cheered for her and he waited for the cheering to die down "[colour=#800000]Next, This recruit demonstrated to most loyal actions of the whole academy, With a friend injured, He stayed by his side, When he was insulted, He defended his friend. When the friendship nearly died, He was brave enough to confront his friend, and settle the dispute, Filly's and Colts, I give you Marble.[/colour]" Angel looked down and nodded for him to come up.

Lyria walked up to accept her honors. She gave a speech, and thanked everypony. Naturally, Marble managed to blush through his coat when she spoke with him. He then realized what she said. "[colour=#800080]Marble, your a good friend too, and I hope you and Lightning Dust will always be happy together." "always be happy together." [/colour]Marble blushed even more as he looked over at his younger brother in the audience, who was giggling childishly and giving him a look. [colour=#ff0000]I guess that's one way to tell him. [/colour]Angel continued his speech. Marble didn't notice nor believe that Angel had called him up for the Most Loyal! When he saw nopony else walk up, he finally believed that it must have been him. He stepped up slowly, and slightly shakily as he continued trying to pretend the audience didn't exist. Angel handed down the scroll with his award in it. Marble was hesitant at first. Was he suppose to say something? Give a speech like Lyria? Or just take it and go back? [colour=#ff0000]"Er..." [/colour]He was frozen on the spot for a moment before coming up with what to do. [colour=#ff0000]"Thank you." [/colour]He said, as he took the scroll and quickly trotted back to his place by Lightning Dust.

Angel nodded "[colour=#800000]Next, The award of Bravery, This Mare came to the academy, Failing once. But she had the guts to try it again, Even though she was shot down the first time. During this time, The bitterness in her heart remained and she made a few enemies during this week. But she stepped up to the responsibility's of her actions one night, And transformed those enemy's into friends, It takes courage to confront your fears and turn them into something more. I give you LightningDust[/colour]"

Flashbomb smiled as Lyria gave her speech and clapped his hooves together. The crowd went into a uproar of cheers. He smiled brightly as she sat back down, Marble got called up for most loyal and Flashbomb felt over joyed for him as well. He wondered what award lightning dust would get. He soon got his awnser when she got the award for Bravery.

Lightning dust looked surprised when she was put up for Award of bravery. She blushed as she got up to claim her award, She trotted up the stairs and looked over the whole crowd. Angel snapp handed her the award. She trotted to the podium. She tried to think of what to say. "Um.....i would like to thank everypony for this experiance and friendships i had made. I had started on the bad side of the bed when the 2 weeks started. I had hurt many ponies with my emotions and i appologise. I have turned over a new leaf though due to great friends and Their undying kindness. I have Marble to Thank most of all. He helped me become the mare i am right now. Thank you every pony." She bowed slightly and trotted down and sat close to Marble again. She nuzzled him and looked up at the stage.

Angel smiled, He looked down at the list. One last name was present "[colour=#800000]Last, We have the strongest of the class. This pegasus seems to be unable to stop hurting him-self. Getting into fights and nearly getting his wings torn off. No matter what, He just kept on moving, Filly's and Colts, I give you FlashBomb. The last of the awardees[/colour]" Angel nodded down to him. Suddenly SpitFire came on stage and whispered something into angel's ear and handed him another envelop. Angel Nodded and waited for FlashBomb to come get his diploma before proceeding.

Flashbomb heard his name come up He listened intently then he Gasped when he got strongest in class. [colour=#0000FF]"W..wow.." [/colour]He said as he got up and trotted up to the stage. Angel handed him his diploma and his award. He smiled a great smile. He felt wonderfull, The crowd died down and he gave his speech. [colour=#0000FF]"2 weeks ago i got my acceptance into the Wonderbolt academy. I was overjoyed when i got that letter. Little that i knew how hard it would be. Even though i was happy to be here there was a voice in my head that said. "There is no way you can do this....your different......your weak....go home." I almost belived them at times. I wanted to throw my hooves up and quit. But there was a thing holding me to the hard work. Something that kept me here. And that was Friendship, My friends that i have made kept me up. They helped me when i was down and when i was on the verge of defeat. [/colour]He paused and gazed about the crowd. [colour=#0000FF]"I want to thank Marble for helping me when i was on the verge of death and hypothermia. He also kept me going in spirit as well. Lyria, with her bright smile and her can do spirit that had helped everypony and lifted their moods. Lightning dust for showing me what it was like to endure through tough times. Gaget and Shadow also supported everypony. [/colour]He stopped and turned his view to Angel. [colour=#0000FF]"And most of all I want to thank Angel snapp, For his wisdom and insight. Without him none of us would be the same. He showed us the path to success. He told us to never say never, and to push hard to reach your dreams. Thank you Angel. And thank you everypony." [/colour]He finnished and the crowd cheered. Flashbomb turned to Angel snapp, He took his diploma and thanked him again.

Angel again smiled. The crowd cheered as FlashBomb left the stage. Angel opened the envelop SpitFire had given him. He read aloud the postions the pony's were given "[colour=#800000]Marble, Your skills in crafting and sculpting are seen as a usefull trait, There for youll be assigned to the Special FX Team as well as the Media team with me. Lyria, Your skills with flying and agility are almost overwhelming, Your in the Regular squadron Youll be assigned as a lead pony to one of the recruits who pass the next course. Flash-bomb and LightningDust, Same goes for you, You will be assigned a Wing-pony next year.[/colour]" (Im going to stop there, Because I dont have enough info on the other characters to make a informed decision of there positions ^^; Just assign yourselves If I forgot you.)

Lyria smiled, and looked at everypony and her friends happily. Now that the Academy was over, what was going to happen next...? (So, has somepony made the rp that continues the academy after its finale?)

Lightning Dust was called up for her award. Marble wasn't surprised that she won one, after all, she was an amazing cadet. He was still slightly stunned that he himself won something, though felt slightly guilty for avoiding his speech. Lightning Dust gave out her thanks, and when she returned, she nuzzled Marble, making him blush even more. He was still frozen in his spot from his nervousness, despite his part being over. Flashbomb then won the award for being the strongest, and once again, Marble wasn't surprised. After the awards were finished, they began giving out positions. Marble fluttered his wings in excitement when he was assigned to the media team, though was a bit disappointed that he didn't share a squad with Lightning Dust. After everypony was given out their positions, Marble decided not to give a speech, but to at least tell his friends what was on his mind. [colour=#ff0000]"H-hey guys..." [/colour]He began, calling their attention. [colour=#ff0000]"I-I just want to say thank you... You may not realize it, but you were all really helpful. You've helped me see that... I-I don't need to hide or be ashamed of my emotions... A-and that's really something I needed to understand..." [/colour]He turned back to Lightning Dust. [colour=#ff0000]"And uh... Th-thanks for understanding." [/colour]He didn't quite want to elaborate on that, but he believed she knew what he was talking about. He ended it by nuzzling her nervously.

(yes i will make academy sequel here soon.)

flashbomb watched Angel announce the positions as they were given he had a nice grin on his face. Marble had thanked everypony for the good time and the memories He saw Lightning dust smile and looke up to the stage. A instructor had stepped forward with the uniforms in hand. another Yeled out the order of Attention. Flashbomb stood up with the cadets and stood vigil The order was then given to get onto the stage. The cadet lined up and stood looking at the crowd. The uniform holder handed the uniforms to rainbow Dash and soarin. They started At the ends of the line and began handing the uniforms to each idividual cadet. Flashbomb smiled still as though his face were frozen. When they finnished handing them out they saluted them. The cadets put on their Wonderbolts uniforms and stood again at attention. Rainbow dash nodded to Spitfire. Rainbow dash trotted to the podium. [colour=#00FFFF]"These cadets worked hard and endured through the academy. By the power invested in us we now decree that these cadets are Wonderbolts! Welcome to the team!" [/colour]She yelled. The crowd roared with excitement, The wonderbolts linned up behind the Newbloods. They reveled in the cheers of the Graduation. The cadets had all achieved their dreams. and looked forward to a bright future.

(Good rp everyone! this is the first rp that i have taken place in that has gone from beginning to end with no foulups Thank you for participating in this! :) I will open a Sequel soon after.)