Pony Highschool Host Club (OOC/Interest Check)

Those with the wherewithal-first in magical potential, and second in money, spend their time at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. As such, Celestia Host Club is where handsome colts with too much time on their hooves entertain and charm fillies, who also have too much time on their hooves. It's the schools own personal playground for the super rich.

Basically, it's a pony version of Ouran Highschool Host Club! I'm assuming that you've seen it, but basically, a bunch of rich stallions, and a mare posing as a stallion, charm mares to keep them happy and stuff. This is based on that. I'll show the available roles, the basics of what they should be, and the application, though I think I'll only make the application for the host club members, if you don't want to be a member, you can walk in, be charmed, and have your problems solved by the handsome colts of Canterlot. You will use OC's for the roles, though I think I'll allow Twilight for the 'natural rookie' roll, 'cause I can see her in that position. Remember, try to keep like the show, and don't have one-sided characters. Give them good flaws and secrets, or things that aren't great about their rich home life. Be creative! Also, be prepared for lots of romantic tension.

The Prince -

RPer: fireraven23

Name: [colour=#282828]Dapper Alba.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: [/colour][colour=#282828]Two (thorny) roses creating the shape of a heart. It was gained after he made a filly feel better by giving her a rose and comforting her. Represents how he's mostly sweet, handsome, and loving, but if you mess with him or his friends, he can get prickly and dangerous. Most ponies believe it relates to his families very popular flower business.[/colour]

Description: Average height and weight. His coat is a dark green, matching the leaves of trees, and his wavy mane is a whitish pink and light pink, and goes down to his shoulders. He has piercingly handsome yellow eyes.

[colour=#282828]Roll: The Prince[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Personality: Being the self-proclaimed Prince of the host club, Dapper uses his natural charms and ways with speech to charm the fillies. He is excellent with acting, and knows just what to say to make a mare dramatically faint. Despite that, when he's not with a filly, he's rather an idiot. He is capricious by nature, much to the chagrin of the other members, and can't hide his deep infatuation with Twilight very well. He also keeps away from the topic of his mother. When somepony mentions her, he often spaces off on what she looks like, and gets sad that he'll never know, as his father doesn't want Dapper abandoning the family for her. He always wants to be the leader of everything, and makes crazy plans when he tries to help mares get over their problems. He comes off as a lovable idiot to his friends, but is very protective of those close to him, especially Twilight. He treats the host club members as family, since his regular family life is less then enjoyable. If he fails to make a mare happy through normal means, his biggest trick that gets even the coldest of hearts to warm up is to play either his violin or cello.[/colour]

History: [colour=#282828]Dapper was born the son of the family with the monopoly on the flower market. As such, his family is very wealthy and expects the best from their child. Dapper, being the way he is, generally doesn't give in to his fathers pressures, to his annoyance. He is expected to take over the market when he grows older, so he plans on living out his colthood as long as he can. His father had an affair during his first marriage, and after a lot of drama, he gained custody of Dapper. He refuses to tell his son who his mother is, fearing that if he knew, he'd run away from the family to live with her. Dapper started the host club after gaining his cutie mark, and realizing his skills were in helping mares become happy. He invited everypony else, and is happy to be the main spectacle of the host club.[/colour]

The Silent type -

RPer: Trombone 2525

Name: Strong Steel, though most ponies call him Steel.

Cutie Mark: A red anvil. He gained it when he came across a young mare crying in the Canterlot Streets. His family owns the mane metalworking company in Canterlot, so he made her a custom metalwork, the details of which he keeps to himself. After cheering the young mare up with his gift, they dated for the next 3 years. Then, due to situations he also keeps to himself, they broke up, leading to his silent nature.

Description: He is a very dark blue coat, with a dark red mane and tail, both cut short, with the natural straightness taking over the majority of the styling.

Role: The silent type

Personality: Not much is known about Strong Steel, mostly due to his silent nature. He is strong and kind, and is usually found listening to his lovely customers, making the occasional witty or insightful comment. His mane appeal is his strength and his wisdom. Whenever he is questioned about his past, he is often very vague, tending to keep secrets about his family and colthood. He occasionally drops hints and some sort of tradgety or life-changing event, but he never gives details, and changes the subject when questioned further.

History: His parents, as stated above, own the largest metalworking company in Equestria. Aside from that, not even his closest friends, the other members of the host club, know much about his past. He is silent after all.

The Boy Lolita type -

RPer: LordGecy

Name: Scribbles

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Purple

Coat: Beige

Mane/Tail: Blonde W/ orange Highlights

Physique: He is still the size of a child

Residence:Canterlot

Cutie Mark: Small Scribbles

History: Scribbles was born into a rich family of artists. His entire family was full of amazing

Painters and Sculptors. So naturally When he was very young he picked up a pencil and drew a few squiggles

and... BAM! His Cutie Mark appeared. His art is highly sought after. Selling for hundreds of thousands of bits.

While the Commonfolk see it as just random messy lines the rich truly understand the true meaning of... Art.

Character Summary: Scribbles acts like a little kid and is very sensitive when it comes to his feelings.

Since he never grew past the size of an elementary school child He never felt the need to "grow up" Spending

most of his time with his friend and guardian Steel

The Devil type -

RPer: FluttershyGrimshy

Name:Red-Soul Eclipse, AKA Soul

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

Description: Coat colour is black, mane is black and blood red.

Spoiler

Roll: The Devil Type

Personality: Soul may not look like he belongs in a prestigious Canterlot school, but he makes it work for him. Soul's a little bit of a bad colt, which of course drives the fillies wild. He may be a bad colt on top of being mischievous and a prankster, but he's loyal when he needs to be. Before joining the Host Club, Soul was a total loner, always making it a point to shun anypony who made an effort to socialize with him. Something that no one knows is that Soul's biggest fear is losing the ponies close to him, fearing being completely alone once more.

History: Soul's parents are high-class socially accepted ponies. His dad is a unicorn, and his mum is a pegasus (with 1/8 demon on her dad's side.) When Soul was young, he was expected to be the perfect gentlecolt, prim and proper. However, when Soul matured is when he went against his parent's wishes and became a very rebellious stallion. Hoping to get him back in line, they paid for him to attend the most prestigious school in Canterlot.

The Glasses type -

Name: Shadow Streak

Cutie Mark: https://photos-3.dro...zsQ7v6OVq03qEEg His cutie mark stands for his knack for DJing, along with his ordinarily spiky personality, which can turn utterly grimdark when he gets angry.

Description: RPer: TheShadowStreak

Orange coat, green eyes, black and red multi-hued mane

Roll: Glasses boy

Personality: Normally extremely introverted and unfriendly, once you get to know him he's a good pony at heart that cares for his friends. Although he may not like to admit it, his heart truly is bigger than his mind. Likes to DJ and mix for himself but has never been asked to do it at a party based on his personality. Truly wishes to find the one girl he could love forever even if he works for the Host Club.

History: While Shadow Streak is a pegasus, his mother and father were both unicorns, therefore making him much more "in tune" with magic, and he has a much larger capacity for magic. Due to problems as a child controlling his anger issues before he became introverted, his mother and father put him into Celestia's School for 2 reasons. For one, it gets rid of him seeing as he is not pure blooded unicorn, therefore he cannot continue the family line, and 2, he has an amazingly large gift for magic even without being a unicorn, but he needs to learn to be able to draw on it without using his anger for it. This caused him to become introverted and never use his magic again. He is at the school to learn to draw it out.

Edit: If you want a base picture of what he looks like when he gets angry, imagine my pony image but coloured like this: http://th06.devianta...m13-d3j257k.png

The Natural Rookie type -

RPer: SonicRainboomGirl

Name: Twilight Sparkle

Cutie Mark: magical sparkles

Description: Lavender coat, dark violet eyes, and navy blue hair with pink streaks.

Roll: the rookie!

Personality: Book-loving, intelligent, cute. Acts and dresses like a boy for the purposes of the club.

History: ...the show is about this.

The Manager: While most ponies believe Dapper is the leader, followed by -Glasses boy-, this mare believes herself to be the manager. She often pops out of nowhere when someone needs help with their customer, and is the expert on what to do to get more customers, as she herself was originally a fangirl of the Host Club.

Application:

Name: (All ponies have a name. Keep in mind to keep it fancy, as these are rich Canterlot ponies. Canon relations are A OK, as long as they aren't siblings or their children. Remember, this takes place when Twilight went to the school, so keep that in mind if you're making canon relations.)

Cutie Mark: (Once again, keep it fancy and related to the pony. Also, a back story would be pretty cool!)

Description: (Coat colour, eye colour, mane colour, the basics. I'm sure you've done this a million times.)

Roll: (Choose an available one from above.)

Personality: (While their roll gives the basics, we want to know more about them. Keep them from being one sided, and be sure to give them realistic flaws and secrets.)

History: (Give something interesting. Did their parents give them super high expectations? Were they used as a marketing scheme? Be creative!)

You must still fill this out if you're doing Twilight. Hope you guys have fun with this! Remember to invite many people too! If there's any questions or suggestions, feel free to put them in the comments below! I'll do my application later.

The Host Club is open!

• Like 1

HOLY GOD I NEED TO BE A PART OF THIS.

Sadly you already stole Tamaki...

Could I play the twins? They could be Aloe and Lotus. Would that work?

[colour=#282828]Application:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Name: Aloe and Lotus.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: Their regular cutie marks, little flowers.[/colour]

Description: One's got a pink coat, one's got a blue coat. One's got a pink mane, one's got a blue mane. They're both adorable.

[colour=#282828]Roll: the devils.[/colour]

Personality: [colour=#282828]Mischievous, goofy, really attached to one another. They love to trick people into thinking one is Aloe and one is Lotus, but it's the other way around in all reality.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: They were pretty anti-social and very attached to eachother. They didn't have many friends until the princely type character, who recruited their cute little selves into the host club. There they became stallion-magnets because of their twinny love.[/colour]

Although I like the idea, I don't think Aloe and Lotus would work. This takes place at a unicorn school, and they're Earth Ponies. Though now that I think about twin unicorns, I think I may allow Flim Flam for the devils. Would that work?

Also, MEGURINE LUKA PONY! I love your profile pic! Vocaloid is so awesome!

:D Thanks! Luka is my favorite Vocaloid! <3

Hmm, well, if Aloe and Lotus wont work than I'm gonna step away from the twins and see if I could play Twilight as Haruhi. Also, OHSHC is my favorite anime other than K-On!

[colour=#282828]Name: [/colour]Twilight Sparkle

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: magical sparkles[/colour]

Description: Lavender coat, dark violet eyes, and navy blue hair with pink streaks.

[colour=#282828]Roll: the rookie![/colour]

Personality: Book-loving, intelligent, cute.

[colour=#282828]History: ...the show is about this.[/colour]

I know! All my friends call me a coltcuddler (not their exact words) for watching it, but it's so funny that I don't care!

Anyways, ACCEPTED! Try to invite others, it will be boring for the customers if only 2 host club members are available.

OH SWEET CELESTIA!!!! I LOVE Ohshc AND ponies.. :D I almost apped for the boy lolita, but then I realized that I don't have any characters who would fit the bill! I'll have to come in as a customer :D

You don't really have to know much. Everything you'll need to know about the show/manga to join is on here. Just make a host member, or jump in as a customer, and if you have any questions, go ahead and ask here.

My girlfriend first got me into OHSHC, and I love it, though I havent had time to watch more than 10 episodes. I'm going to make an OC for this...

Name: Strong Steel, though most ponies call him Steel.

Cutie Mark: A red anvil. He gained it when he came across a young mare crying in the Canterlot Streets. His family owns the main metalworking company in Canterlot, so he made her a custom metalwork, the details of which he keeps to himself. After cheering the young mare up with his gift, they dated for the next 3 years. Then, due to situations he also keeps to himself, they broke up, leading to his silent nature.

Description: He is a very dark blue coat, with a dark red mane and tail, both cut short, with the natural straightness taking over the majority of the styling.

Role: The silent type

Personality: Not much is known about Strong Steel, mostly due to his silent nature. He is strong and kind, and is usually found listening to his lovely customers, making the occasional witty or insightful comment. His main appeal is his strength and his wisdom. Whenever he is questioned about his past, he is often very vague, tending to keep secrets about his family and colthood. He occasionally drops hints and some sort of tradgety or life-changing event, but he never gives details, and changes the subject when questioned further.

History: His parents, as stated above, own the largest metalworking company in Equestria. Aside from that, not even his closest friends, the other members of the host club, know much about his past. He is silent after all.

(I appologize for the lack of information. None of my OC's fit into any of the roles, so I just made him up, and I usually develop characters through playing them. Trust me, though, once I get into a character, he usually develops very well ;))

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, well let's give this a shot.

[colour=#282828]Name:Red-Soul Eclipse, AKA Soul[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: [/colour]

1431c83.jpg

Description: Coat colour is black, mane is black and blood red.

2dqrti.jpg

[colour=#282828]Roll: The Devil Type[/colour]

Personality: [colour=#282828]Soul may not look like he belongs in a prestigious Canterlot school, but he makes it work for him. Soul's a little bit of a bad boy, which of course drives the ladies wild. He may be a bad boy on top of being mischievous and a prankster, but he's loyal when he needs to be. Before joining the Host Club, Soul was a total loner, always making it a point to shun anypony who made an effort to socialize with him. Something that no one knows is that Soul's biggest fear is losing the people close to him, fearing being completely alone once more.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: Soul's parents are high-class socially accepted ponies. His dad is a unicorn, and his mum is a pegasus (with 1/8 demon on her dad'[/colour][colour=#282828]s side.) When Soul was young, he was expected to be the perfect gentlecolt, prim and proper. However, when Soul matured is when he went against his parent's wishes and became a very [/colour][colour=#282828]rebellious stallion. Hoping to get him back in line, they paid for him to attend the most prestigious school in Canterlot. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]I hope that's good ^^[/colour]

While it's totally awesome, and even though his mother is a pegasus, I don't think he should have wings. Sorry, I don't want alicorn OC's. I'll say accepted though, as long as you agree not to have the wings in this RP.

While it's totally awesome, and even though his mother is a pegasus, I don't think he should have wings. Sorry, I don't want alicorn OC's. I'll say accepted though, as long as you agree not to have the wings in this RP.

That's totally fine with me :)