The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

(OC's allowed)

The Everfree invoked Dawn to walk in. She stared at the forest quietly, until her hooves urged her foward.She took careful steps, for her brothers', Dusks', traps were set all over to protect his work. She used her magic to illuminate her path, which made the trees nearby glow faintly from her magic. As she walked forward, her hooves sunk into the dirt silently. She stopped in front of an Oak Tree, and knocked a special code. The gears made a sort of squeaky noise, and the base of the tree opened. Her mane flowed silently in the wind, and she walked into the tree. The walls moved, opening slots for scarves or coats. "Dusk!" She said, careful not to be to loud in case he was focusing.

"Down her Dawn!" He yelled back, and she galloped down the stairs. She looked around as she reached the bottom, and noticed the familiar blinking lights, and robotics. She smiled at the surroundings, then towards her alicorn brother, Dusk. She ran toward the light blue alicorn, smiling. She hugged him tightly.

"Brother! I missed you so much." She smiled.

"Come on Sis, its only been a few days." He laughed.

"More like a few months for me!" She giggled, and let go of her brother. He scratched her head, and smiled. "What did you call me here for brother?" She asked as her light blue mane and tail sparkled.

"Well, I've been experimenting. You know how you didn't become an alicorn from alicorn parents?"

"Yea."

He walked over to a table, and pulled a black necklace with a red ruby and a alicorn on it from the table. "I made you this. The pony who wears this becomes an alicorn. Hence why I call it..."

"The Alicorn Amulet."

She smiled, and a few hours later, left with wings, and the amulet, venturing into the Everfree Forest once more.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashfire stared up into the sky, determined he saw something flash by. On the trail through the everfree forest, the unicorn hadn't expected anyone to be around. Flashfire calmly pulled his hood off of his face, and patiently watched the skies for movement. Minutes later, the figure flew by again, this time slow enough for him to make out what it was. "An alicorn!" Flashfire said in surprise.

Flashfire searched his memory, but couldn't remember any alicorns that matched the description of the one he had just seen. Again, the alicorn flew high above Flashfire, but this time, he saw it. An awmulet on the alicorn. Flashfire ondered if this was of any significance. Either way, Flashfire was going to find out. He pulled his hood back over his face and ran for the nearest town: Ponyville.

Time Spinner awoke in a cold sweat. He grabbed his glasses and put them on. His nightmare was a recurring one. The one where his old friend Melody died.

[colour=#696969]"Discord..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said angerly. He got out from his covers and opened the door. He was just a simple unicorn with a so called special "talent" that failed after the incident with discord. He walked down stairs and poured himself a glass of orange juice (Is that canon?). He sat on his comfy chair in the family room and sipped at the cup. It didn't take long for Time to sense a powerful energy coming from the everfree forest. He stood up and opened the door to get a better sense. It felt familiar like something Time owned himself. He trotted back up to his room and opened a purple box. The box had a pocket watch in it. Princess Luna said it was very powerful and ancient. Time used it to better his Time magic. However a run in with a certain Dragon resulted in a large crack in it. It never worked after that. Still it held memories for Time Spinner. He slipped it around his neck and walked back downstairs. He opened the door and stepped outside.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I should leave Echo a note but I guess this might be more important."[/colour][colour=#000000]Time thought. Time looked into the direction of the everfree forest. He lit his horn and walked into the forest toward the energy he felt. [/colour][colour=#696969]"This energy is so strong!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"WHOA!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Time Spinner shouted as the light blinded him and he fell onto his back. He felt the energy much more powerful then it was before. Thinking it could be dangerous he decided to just call himself out. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Yes...um hello." [/colour][colour=#000000]He called. Once his eyesight returned he noticed the larger than normal stars. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Huh." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said under his breath.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Oh uh...Time Spinner."[/colour] He said grabbing his Pocket watch. The first thing he noticed about this pony was the amulet. Time had read about something like that but the only artifacts that exist anymore are the Time watch, and the elements of harmony...right? Then he noticed the wings and the horn.

[colour=#696969]"Sweet Corncob!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said jumping back. (I can't believe I made him say that...)[/colour]

"Its..uh..." [colour=#000000]Time stuttered "I've...uh...never seen an...Alicorn before..." Time Lied. He had known Princess Cadence and Luna as well as Celestia but Time grew up where you could trust no one. This was one trait that Time still suffered from. U[/colour]nfortunately [colour=#000000]Time was a bad liar.[/colour]

Time stopped cold. This was the Alicorn Amulet...but How? The only reason the Time watch made it was because Time was wearing it when he traveled. What's worse this was an alicorn wearng the amulet. It was a double alicorn...(Reference.)

Time's face was horrified.

[colour=#696969]"So it was just a unicorn..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time thought to himself "[/colour][colour=#696969]​The power of the amulet is fascinating. Still I know what happens when you wear it."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Where did you get the Alicorn amulet?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time aske[/colour][colour=#000000]d quickly covering his mouth[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Dusk... That name sounds familiar." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told her pondering a list of names he knew [/colour][colour=#696969]"Exactly how...old are you?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time had a hunch, he needed to follow.[/colour]

From behind the other two ponies, Flashfire stood very still. The alicorn was now so deep in conversation with this unicorn that she had seemed to forget he was there at all. Flashfire backed away slowly. After a few moments, the alicorn pulled off her amulet, and turned into a unicorn! Flashfire stopped, almost amused by this amulet. Flashfire studied the others conversation carefully. It was obvious that the one called Dawn had a dislike for the actual alicorns, but the other one... Time Spinner. He was hiding something. Flashfire knew he had to find out about all of his secrets, but that was hardly important to him. All that mattered at the moment was the amulet, and it's creator. The one called Dusk. Flashfire needed that amulet, or at least one just like it. For now, he decided to play dumb. He moved closer to the other two, still concealing his face.

[colour=#FF0000]"Uh, excuse me? But that was amazing. I've never seen anything like that before. Are you... a magician? I love magicians!"[/colour]

Flashfire grabbed Dawn's hoof and kissed it, trying to get a closer look at the amulet.

[colour=#FF0000]"You're SO my favorite magician ever!! My name is... Uh... Joe!"[/colour]

Flashfire felt it coming. something sick and twisted emerging from the others. It was rising up from their insides, and Flashfire could do nothing to stop it.... the other two SMILED. Flashfire wanted to hurl. Here come the pleasantries. [colour=#FF0000] [/colour]

(also, I completely forget. The alicorn amulet is the thing Trixie had?)

(Yes it was, but this rp is how it was created and how it corrupted ponies.) Dawn looked at the other pony in surprise. "Not a magician." She said. "This is the Alicorn Amulet, something my brother made me when I was a filly. It turns all the descendants of the Royals that are not alicorns into alicorns if they are wearing it." She put the amulet back on, and turned into an alicorn once more. "Now..." She growled. "The Night... Shall last... FOREVER!!!" She laughed evilly, and then threw the amulet off again. "It's messing up... Since my mother, Luna's, blood is infused in the red jewel, Nightmare Moon will control me at points so she can rule once more." She turned to Time Turner. "Dusk. He was my brother... Nightmare Moon..." She sniffled. "Made me kill him years back..." She sniffled again. "As for my age... About half of my mothers. So... I'm about 100?" She said, trying to remember. "I don't really know... I don't keep track."

[colour=#696969]"It's uh Time Spinner."[/colour] Time said to Joe. (And rainboom dash. Lol its fine.)

[colour=#696969]"Gah! That can't be right!"[/colour] Time thought [colour=#696969]"I was sure I had seen that in my Time. How could it only be less then a hundred years old?"[/colour]

****. Flashfire hid his anger from the others. Not only is this amulet useless to me, but it's creator is dead! Flashfire didn't actually care about Dusks' death, but he forced himself to act his part as Joe.

[colour=#ff0000]"[/colour][colour=#FF0000]You... killed your own brother? That's... Horrible!" [/colour]Flashfire wanted to say it was hilarious, but stopped himself.

[colour=#ff0000]"I hate to bring the mood down... are you fellas up for a drink? Is there a town around here?" [/colour]Flashfire hated the interaction, but he needed to get his hands on that amulet. Even if he couldn't use this one, It didn't mean that he couldn't fabricate one for himself if he learned how.

[colour=#696969]"Yes there is! Not to far from here is ponyville. Though it is night so I don't know what would be open but there might be somewhere we could get a drink."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time Spinner loved being helpful but he was very gullible. Time didn't know why but for some reason he grasped his Pocket watch as if it was in danger.[/colour]

(Its okay Its not the first time one of my character's names were wrong. Even I messed them up.)

[colour=#696969]"Yeah I live in that town." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said[/colour]

Light was visiting Canterlot for a few days. He was sitting in his room when he received a letter. The letter said that he was requested by Princess Celestia! He began to freak out. "She knows I'm here?? What does she want with me??"

He started to pant rapidly and he looked at the letter. The letter only said to see her as soon as possible. He then took off towards her throne.

He reached her throne and found Celestia. She was looking out a window. "Hello Princess.". Light said as he bowed to her. "Hello Light, please get up.". He got up and looked at Celsetia with a confused look on his face.

Celestia walked over to him and said, "I know you are confused of why you're here, I'll explain. There is a power that I can sense. I know what this power is. And I need your help."

Light looked at her completely confused. "You...Y-you want...me? To help? But I'm not even that good with magic my princess.". He looked down and felt sad.

Celestia put her hoof under his neck and pushed his head up. "I don't need you for your magic. I need you to go to Ponyville and find the source of the power.". She smiled at him and gave him a piece of paper that was rolled up. "Don't open this till you get to Ponyville.". Light gulped and nodded his head.

"Your things have been packed and a house has been rented for you in Ponyville. Take this ticket and take the first train to Ponyville. Good luck."

Celstia walked away. Light turned around and gathered his things and headed to the train station. He got on the train and rode it to Ponyville. He was worried about what the paper had on it. But he waited. He finally arrived in Ponyville and found the house. He unpacked his things and put the paper down. He sighed and opened the paper. It was a picture of an amulet with an alicorn symbol. There was text at the bottom that said, "Be careful. Just investigate for this artifact. It is very dangerous."