The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

(haha I loved that part in the episode XD)

Light looked at the unicorn that was turned into a mare. He couldn't help but laugh at bit but he stopped laughing. He looked at the used to be stallion and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Well well well. Look what happened."[/colour]

He smiled a bit and then thought. 'Maybe I can write a quick letter to Celsetia and ask her to turn back into a Stallion. She has to know. I feel like this mare won't turn me back.'

He felt like trying one more time. [colour=#0000ff]"Hey! Turn me back into a stallion!"[/colour]

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Celestia can't even DREAM of having the magical powers I have!" Dawn roared. Her eyes glowed a white, and the stars brightened. Nightmare Moon was back to haunt Dawn. "She can't change you back!" She growled. "Only I can!"

Light heard her yell and he felt weird. Maybe it was because he was a mare now but he didn't feel like yelling back. He just there and nodded. He thought that maybe he would be able to find a book or something. He looked over at the mare and noticed her eyes were glowing white.

Time's eyes began to glow a lavender colour, as the rage built up inside him. The pocket watch he was wearing glowed the same colour.

[colour=#696969]"YOU CHANGE ME BACK TO A STALLION NOW!!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He/she yelled[/colour][colour=#696969] "YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE WITH AN ARTIFACT WELL I HAVE ONE TOO!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Suddenly a purple light covered Time Spinner/ Era Whirl (Female name)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The light finally pulled off of Time Spinner. His grey coat peeked out from under the purple veil and soon all the colour was absorbed into the pocket Watch. Time Spinner was a normal stallion once again [/colour][colour=#696969]"You may be related to Celestia and Luna but you know nothing of the rebellion times. Your brother Dusk...I remember who he was now. He knew of the secret to the artifacts but he forgot the one thing when he made that amulet. Something my Pocket Watch has that your amulet will never have..."[/colour]

Light watched at the pony turned himself back into a stallion. He calmly walked over to him and quietly said, "Hey um..could you like..change me back as well? I kind of don't want to be a mare anymore."

He looked over at the mare that zapped him with magic. He was scared for what could happen to him.

[colour=#696969]"You forget the clarions. The ones who made the original artifacts. Your brother made objects and trinkets based off them. They were still missing one important item that even I can't recall. My watch my be broken but even it simply absorbed your spell. You have nothing over me." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time Spinner growled[/colour][colour=#696969]. "Oh and don't even try taking it from me, of all the things your brother got right it was the binding ritual and my watch is bound to the Time travelers."[/colour]

Flashfire listened intently. Even though he had been turned into a mare, worse had happened to him in the past. This was insane. Now there were two amulets? Flashfire needed an ally, and quick

(Light is a stallion now lol)

Light wathced as the mare turned him back into a stallion. He was so relieved to be back to his old self. He felt his mane and it was like it originally was. He looked at the mare again and said, "Well that was unpleasant. But thank you for returning me to my stallion state."

He smiled at her and noticed the amulet she had on. He memorized how it looked and he also noticed that this, Time,had an artifact as well. He didn't focus on it though because he was sent to investigate the amulet.

Light stopped and continued to think. "Nightmare Moon took..over you?" He put his hoof up to his chin and thought. He looked at the other ponies around him and said, "And can you tell me how it is possible for her to take over you?"

[colour=#696969]"It's alright. For a second I think Seasona took over but she..." Time's voice trailed off as he interrupted Light's question. He felt like he should defend Dawn. After all the two were kind of a in the same situation. The only difference was the artifacts were different by a lot. "Never mind, anyway Light... do we know each other, I feel like I've seen you before."[/colour]

Light stopped talking to the mare and looked over at Time. "I hate to say it. But I don't think I have ever seen you before. Have you lived in Ponyville all your life?"

While Light was talking he was thinking about the amulet the "Dawn" mare was wearing when she used her magic. He wished he had that letter Celestia wrote him.

[colour=#696969]"Have I lived in Ponyville all my life..."[/colour] Time said.[colour=#696969] "Um, well, uh you see, I lived... I lived in canterlot. Yeah! I grew up in canterlot!"[/colour]

"Hey Fellas? How about a drink?" Flash fire said

[colour=#696969]"That sounds good!"[/colour] Time said relieved that the topic was changed. He would have to remember to thank flashfire somehow... [colour=#696969]"Oh yeah! Give me a second."[/colour] Time called. The Lavender aura surrounded Time again but now it went to his horn where he shot light at flashfire to return him to his normal gender.[colour=#696969] "Let's go!"[/colour]

Light listened to Time say that he grew up in Canterlot. He said a lot of ums and what nots so Light was a little skeptical about that. He heard the other pony say something about getting something to drink. He looked at the two ponies and said, "Well if you two ponies will be alright with me coming along. I'll come too. I just hope I can stay my right gender for more than two hours."

He glared over at Dawn and looked back at Time

Flashfire moved ahead of the others to a tavern. (Is there one?) Once inside, he began to move to a table, but stopped at a paper nailed to the wall. He leaned in, horrified. It was HIM, wanted for 10,000 bits.

Flashfire quickly ripped the poster off of the wall, glad he still hid his identity under his hood. He stuffed it into his picket just as the others entered the tavern.