The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

"Yeah. You better hope buddy boy." Dawn growled. She took off the amulet. "Stupid Nightmare Moon! You all ready made me kill my brother, don't make me kill again!" She growled. She put the amulet back on, and walked towards the bar.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#696969]"So this question is probably obvious but I'll ask it anyways, You've yet to control your um..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time pointed to the amulet[/colour][colour=#696969] "Little Friend?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](That came out wrong.)[/colour]

Light looked at the amulet curiously. "The Alicorn amulet? I've never heard of such a thing. Strangest amulet I've seen.". Just then it hit Light that this must be the amulet Celestia was talking about. How else could Dawn have such magic.

[colour=#696969]"Well you wouldn't have."[/colour] Time told Light [colour=#696969]"The artifacts were supposed to be a secret so I assume that even the Alicorn Amulet was supposed to be a secret too. Right?" [/colour]

"Since this Amulet made me kill my brother, yes. It is supposed to be a HUGE secret. It's supposed to be hidden away in his run-down hidden lab. But I took it out, hoping that maybe Nightmare Moon escaped the gem."

[colour=#696969]"You thought she escaped?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with surprise [/colour][colour=#696969]"Even my spirit in my pocket watch is still there and it's broken."[/colour][colour=#000000] Time said showing a large crack on the side of the pocket watch. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Why would you think Nightmare Moon would escape." [/colour][colour=#000000]This puzzled him. The spirits in the artifacts couldn't leave...could they?[/colour]

"Because the gem cracked as well." She pointed to a crack in the amulet. "A little of my mother's blood is trapped in this amulet. A little leaked out of the gem, so I thought that maybe Nightmare Moon leaked with some of the blood."

Flashfire finally had some peace and quiet in his room, which he had magically locked, as well as locked with four physical locks. There was only one window, and Flashfire had blocked it. He could finally be himself.

Flashfire pulled out the wanted poster of himself, and stared at it for a few moments. In a rage, he crumpled the paper and threw it in the corner.

"I can't do this alone." He told himself.

Flashfire pulled his hood off and sat on the ground, eyes closed. Seconds later, he opened his eyes, which were glowing a soft orange colour.

"Talonwing? Can you hear me?" Flashfire spoke to seemingly nothing.

"Yes, master. What is it you need?" A deep voice echoed in his mind.

"I need you. Here. In Ponyville. I found an artifact. I want it, but I cannot take it alone."

Talonwing's voice echoed again: "Of course, master. I can be there tonight."

Flashfire smiled, something he rarely did. "Good, Talonwing.Talonwing. I'm staying in the tavern. Meet me in the corner table. And don't mind it if there are others by me. Also, refer to me as Joe in public."

Flashfire blinked, and his eyes returned to normal. He stood up off the floor. He pulled his hood back over his face, and headed downstairs to the bar area. He took a corner table, and tried to stay out pf sight.

Light listened to what Dawn had to say. She said it was Alicorn Amulet. All of a sudden he remembered the picture Celestia gave him. He started to worry. He couldn't believe he had found it so quickly. He looked over at Time and watched as he and Dawn talked. He kept looking at the Amulet. He heard Dawn say something about Nightmare Moon but he was to busy looking at the Amulet.

----EDIT-----

Light also noticed that the other pony that was with them appeared to be talking to himself. He had no idea why or what he was saying. He watched him crumple up a piece of paper.

Light watched as Dawn ordered her drink. When she got done Light walked over to her and said, "So this amulet.." He never finished his sentence and waited to see what she would say

--Edit--

"It seems like it is a one of a kind. As if it could never be replicated." He looked down at the amulet. He heard Time tell him to tread lightly on the subject He kept looking at Dawn and whispered to Time, "I agree. Don't worry. I'll try. I don't want any more magic bursts anyways." He wanted to go write to Celestia about how he found the amulet.

[colour=#696969]"Pretty hard to when it's a copy of the Artifacts...:[/colour] Time Spinner said 'Matter of factly'. He looked at his hooves then at his pocket Watch.

[colour=#696969]Did I say that? [/colour]He wondered.