Pony Highschool Host Club (Open! Jump in!)

fireraven23

(Open for customers, if you want to be a member of the club, you must apply in the OOC! OOC is here Remember, you don't have to be a filly to be a customer!)

Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. While most ponies believe it to be the prestigious school of the most powerful unicorns, the citizens of Canterlot would beg to differ. Here, those born of very rich heritage go to learn and have fun, a place to be until they grow older and take their family businesses. The Celestia Host Club offers the service of charming the fillies of the school, serving to make others happy. On the warmest of days, as the school opens up again, the fillies with time line up outside the abandoned Music Room #3 to await the stallions of their dreams beyond.

On the other side, the Host Club members positioned themselves to welcome their customers warmly. Dapper Alba in the center, and the rest surrounding him. [colour=#006400]"The first time this year. Those mares must be pretty excited." [/colour]Dapper adjusted his mane, to put it slightly over one of his eyes, bringing out the other and making him appear more handsome. [colour=#006400]"I suppose they've waited long enough."[/colour] Dapper's horn glowed yellow, surrounding the sign outside in an aura of the equal yellow. Text then appeared on the sing. The Host Club is open. The lonely fillies outside then rushed in to see the wonderfully diverse stallions waiting for them. [colour=#008000]"Welcome." [/colour]Dapper began, with his elegant accent. [colour=#006400]"May your days be as lovely as your eyes."[/colour] The fillies screamed loudly out of love, a normal reaction to Dapper. The host club members went to their normal meeting spots, as the mares followed them. [colour=#006400]The first day is always the busiest.[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

(Please tell me that this isn't dead?)

[colour=#ff0000]"No, I won't do it!"[/colour] [colour=#008080]"Oh come on, Bonez, there's the room right there!!"[/colour] Licorice was surprised by how large the crowd outside Music Room #3. [colour=#008080]"Wow!! I didn't know that there would be so many ponies lined up.." [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"See?! They'll have their hooves full anyways, and do they even accept colts?" [/colour][colour=#008080]"There's only one way to find out." [/colour]Licorice winked at her shy little friend. [colour=#ff0000]"Noooo, I'm serious, what if they don't? I just can't do it!!" [/colour]Wishbone protested, shaking his head so that his peppermint mane swished back and forth. [colour=#008080]"You know you want to.. And it would be awful cute if you did!! Hmm.."[/colour] She looked toward the ceiling, thinking. [colour=#008080]"Tell ya what.. Why don't I just be a customer first, and during the outing, I could bring it up casually and see."[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]"Noooo, don't tell them my name!!" [/colour]Licorice chuckled. [colour=#008080]"Relax, goofball. I'm just gonna ask if they ever get any male customers."[/colour] The doors soon opened up, and the fillies piled inside. [colour=#ff0000]"Thanks, Licorice." [/colour][colour=#008080]"No problem! Tata for now Wish."[/colour] And with that, she entered!

Licorice had never been inside the club's room before. [colour=#008080]Dang, these fillies are going CRAZY! How great can these guys be, anyway?[/colour] A pair of shining, yellow eyes caught her attention, immediately drawing her in. Standing out beautifully from his green coat was his long mane, light in colour. [colour=#008080]Wow!! He's so pretty he shouldn't be a colt!![/colour] [colour=#008080]What should I say? What should I..?[/colour] She saw his eyes meet hers back, causing all thoughts to fade away. Smiling widely, she trotted his way.

"Mr. Alba... How do I know you really love me?" The nervous filly asked him, her face a cute red. Dapper's horn glowed, and several roses appeared out of thin air. [colour=#008000]"When the last petal[/colour] of the last rose falls of, my love for you shall fall as well." Unknown to her, one of the roses was fake, and wouldn't be breaking any time soon. The filly blushed even heavier, as she walked off nervously. In the midst of the annual attention the host club gained every year, the eyes of a new filly caught Dapper's attention. She began walking towards his station. [colour=#008000]As the prince, it is my duty to welcome new fillies to the host club. [/colour]Dapper gave his charming smile at her, as he trotted over to her, meeting her halfway between the door and his station. [colour=#008000]"Welcome, my beautiful young princess, to the Celestia Host Club. I am Dapper Alba, the humble prince of this fine establishment." [/colour]He took her hoof, and gave it a kiss. [colour=#008000]"How may this lowly colt help a creature of such divine beauty as yourself?"[/colour]

SilverStar finished her first day at this new school. She sighed and trotted down the stairs through the crowd of students. "This place is too loud!" She said to herself "I Can't concantrate on my sketches. I need to find some place nice and quiet and filled with insperation." SilverStar got to the bottom of the staircase, It was somewhat quieter now. She Ruffled up her already Ruffled up mane. Some ponys called her a 'Tom Colt' But she didn't care. Her saddle bag was heavy not only with books but with Paint and multipal pencils with a sketch-pad. Her cutie mark was a SilverStar with a PaintBrush In front. She was an artist. It Ran in the Family. Her Brother AngelSnapp was the wonderbolt head photographer. He was also the reason she could affored to come to this Rich School. She realized now that she forgot where she was. She looked around to see a emptey hall with some noise coming from a room marked "Music Room 3" "Maybe its a Art club or something" She poked her head in to see A lot of mares. She debated entering.

"As they say. Love everlasting must be forged from the strongest steel." Strong Steel said to the mares surrounding him, much to their swoons and applause. He had not said much, listening instead, smiling tenderly. He enjoyed the attention, but always kept his silence, except to offer the occasional words of wisdom and reassurance. Many of the mares saw him as a wonderful stallion soley because he looked like somepony who could handle anything. As he definitaly had in his life, unbenounst to anypony else.

Red-Soul Eclipse, better known to everypony else as "Soul," was telling a couple of twinkly-eyed mares the well-known story of how he ended up with a broken horn. He had no idea why they loved that story so much, but hey, it brought in customers, so he supposed that was all that mattered. Soul was known for being the bad boy of the Host Club, always pulling pranks on Dapper and finding ways to shake things up around the school. It was never anything too serious, just things he found amusing.

"[colour=#800080]So if you hadn't taken that dare, you wouldn't be here[/colour][colour=#000000]," one of the mares asked, frowning. Soul chuckled. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]I guess you could put it that way. I mean, taking the dare wasn't the problem. The fact that I ended up breaking my horn and my parents found out was what landed me here[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said, amused at the way one of the mares got this sad expression like she was afraid he didn't like being there. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]But, I somehow made it into the host club, and I get hang out with cool mares like you everyday, so I guess it was worth it[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said, and then just for his own amusement, he winked at them. Naturally, they erupted with overjoyed squeals.[/colour]

SilverStar trotted inside, She saw Multiple Mare's talking to only a few Stallions, Its smelt of Freshly baked pastry's and Lots of perfume, It almost made her gag. "[colour=#008080]These Mares wear way too much.. I guess this is a Cooking Club? It would make sense how there are so many Mares..[/colour]" She was attracting a few looks of questioning for the other Mare's. She shook them off and continued on-ward. Looking around the room. She saw a empty couch and figured this was better than the Library She put her Saddle bag aside and levitated her sketchpad and began to finish the drawing she started earlier of a flower with the background over looking a cliff down too a River in the Valley.

Strong Steel looked at the young mare that had just sat on the couch next to him. She looked like she wasnt interested, but hey, this was the host club. Why would she be here if it wasnt for him? as she pulled out a sketch pad, he decided to speak up, in his usual silent way. "Hey." He said to her in his deep voice.

SilverStar continued to draw, Commenting to herself what looked good and what was out of proprotein. Suddenly She heard a simple "Hey" From behind her. She looked back and saw a Dark Blue stallion. She replied with a "[colour=#008080]Sup?[/colour]" And went back to drawing, Although, She turned slightly so she could still see the Stallion through to corner of her eye, She didnt want to be anti-social.

Steel, as his friends called him, moved over next to the new mare. She had piqued his interest, much to the chargrin of the other mares. He sat silently, watching her draw.

The Stallion moved over and sat next to SilverStar, She felt a slight feeling of happiness that the Stallion took interest in her work. It was hard to get recognized these days. She put the last bit of detail into the sketch then put it down. She turned to the Stallion "[colour=#008080]Sorry, Once I get started on one, I cant stop until its done. I guess you could call it a Pet Peave.[/colour]" She laughed "[colour=#008080]So, What is this? Is it the cooking club or something? I noticed you guys have a lot of cakes and stuff.. Im not interrupting am I?[/colour]" She asked with a slight look of concern on her face, It was so easy to upset these rich pony's, In her opinion.

SilverStar put the pencil in her mouth as she put the Sketchbook back "[colour=#008080]Host club? What like, You practice becoming hosts? Like a good host at a party? or like a Butler?[/colour]" She said thought the pencil. She sat back up after putting everything back in the bag.

(P.S I know what this anime is, Im just making SilverStar play dumb... ^^)

Steel chuckled. His laugh was warm and inviting. "No, young one. We host mares." He nodded to the mares surrounding him, then to the mares surrounding the other stallions, hoping she got the idea.

SilverStar dropped the pencil from her mouth when he responded. She blushed slightly "[colour=#008080]Oh dear Celestia, How did I end up here?[/colour]" She thought to herself. She levitated the pencil back into her Saddle bag and let out a awkward laugh. "[colour=#008080]I think Ill go! This...This isnt the place for a TomColt such as myself[/colour]" Although the thought did intrigue her.. She was half-way tempted to stay.. She made up an excuse "[colour=#008080]But.. You know, Those treats do look good..[/colour]" She said. Half Lying and the other was thanks to her belly. She couldn't believe she had just said that.. But she shrugged it off. "[colour=#008080]Ill stay for a little bit. I dont want to be rude.. Its not like these guys are weird or anything.[/colour]" She reassured herself (Boy.. Is she in for a surprise. :3)

"Wonderful." Steel said, smiling. He was glad that she decided to stay. Some of the other mares he had been hosting left, realizing that they were no longer going to be the center of attention, but he didnt really care. "I'm Strong Steel. And you are?" He asked, holding his hoof out to her.

The Stallion Introduced himself as StrongSteel and held out his hoof. Silver Took it and shook it "[colour=#008080]SilverStar. But everypony just calls me Silver.[/colour]" She smiled. "[colour=#008080]Yeh, Everypony as in nopony. I just got here![/colour]" She thought to herself. She shrugged it off and smiled, It was nice meeting Strong Steel.

Steel took her hoof, and instead of shaking it, as she was trying to do, he raised it and planted a light kiss on her fetlocks. "It's a pleasure." He said, smiling at her.

Instead of a Hoof-shake Steel kissed her hoof. She felt her cheeks turn warm. Her joking side kicked in "[colour=#008080]Wow there lover boy... You got to take me out first.[/colour]" She said "[colour=#008080]Wow.. Why did I just say that.. UGG Im so stupid.[/colour]" She thought to herself, She couldn't help it.. She smiled, It was kinda funny.

"I apologize. I will keep that in mind." Steel said, putting her hoof down. This mare was going to be interesting. His normal customers knew exactly what they wanted, and what would be provided. But this mare seemed to be here quite on accident. He would have to treat her differently.

"[colour=#008080]You dont need to apologize, It was quite flattering, I just wasn't expecting it..[/colour]" She said, being polite, He was just treating her like he did the rest of the mare's here. She wasn't used to being treated like a Mare, Let alone a lady.

He looked at her, a well practiced gleam in his eye. This gleam, though, did not need to be conjured. "So, miss Silver. Tell me about yourself." This is what he always asked, since his usual clients were quite vain. He suspected she would be different.

"[colour=#008080]Well, I moved here from Fillydelphia, My Brother, AngelSnapp is paying for me to come here. You may have heard of him.[/colour]" She said, She didnt like to use Angel As bragging rights, She felt like it was a privilege to be able to look up to her brother. "[colour=#008080]I want to become a famous artist! Like the PhotoFinish of Painting![/colour]" She smiled. It excited her when she talked about what she was passionate about. "[colour=#008080]What about you?" [/colour]She asked.

((Woah!! I'm glad that I posted!! I see that it sparked a little life into this and it makes my heart happy!! :) Sorry to have not replied earlier, but I was out and about and I actually did have a rather productive day, too, so it was all around pretty rocking ^^))

Licorice's face lit up with excitement as Alba introduced himself. When he kissed her hoof, an excited giggle slipped out without her even meaning for it to. [colour=#008080]"Dapper Alba,"[/colour] she repeated back, deciding that this was certainly a name to remember. [colour=#008080]"You have such a lovely name.."[/colour] She smiled at him another moment, almost forgetting that he had asked her a question. [colour=#008080]"Oh! I..." [/colour]Licorice bit her tongue on accident.[colour=#008080] Oooh, why does he have to be so perfect?! [/colour]She calmly cleared her throat, then continued where she left off.[colour=#008080] "..have never been to the host club before, but I must say, I'm impressed already, Dapper Alba." [/colour]Saying his name, the bangled pony realized that she'd forgotten to introduce herself. [colour=#008080]"My name is Licorice Black, by the way, but just Licorice is fine. So what exactly do you do here in the host club?" [/colour]She caught herself playing with her mane and gently lowered her hoof back to the ground.