Humble Beginnings(OPEN!)

Derpyy

(I'm not in the Hearts and Hooves day RP anymore! I haven't been for a while haha but right now Light is with Star and War Paint and Acrylic. They are all just talking for now.)

Acrylic rolled his eyes as War Paint grinned at his comment, "It's only because I luv my little brother so VERY much!" She said grabbing him and hugging him so tight his face turned blue. "W-War Pa-Paint!" he wheezed

Light watched as War Paint started to hug her brother. Though to Light it didn't look like that much of a hug. More of a death grip. Light smiled a weak smile and then he said, "I can see that you love each other.". He laughed a bit. He then realized that he was actually quite hungry. And thirsty. He looked down on the ground and then started to look around town. He saw a few restaurants that sounded good. He looked back at Acrylic and War Paint and said, "Hey I'm actually quite hungry. If you two are as well then why don't you join me!". He smiled at both if them. He then stretched a bit since he had been on that stage for a while.

Light smiled at them and said, "Well alright! Where do you two want to go?". Light walked over and picked up the bits he had made and put them in his saddlebag. He picked up his cello in it's case and moved it on the stage. He would move it in a bit.

It was a busy day, at least for Long Drive.

Long Drive was carrying a golfing bag, filled with clubs which varied from the 9.5 driver to the putter. The bottom was inches away from the ground, and he himself was trying not to give way to the weight of the bag.

He had finally finished all 18 holes in the Ponyville Golf Course, and in his opinion, had done quite well overall, in fact, one hole below than the total amount of par needed. He enjoyed the little victory to himself, though having skill on on the rather relaxing game of golf, playing well on the golf course (mostly) was not a common sight to him; his recently acquired cutie mark proved so. Now that was a big victory, Long Drive thought. It was the shot that brought him to where he was now.

He expected more from a town like Ponyville, however. Coming from a gigantic city, Hoofington, the life here in Ponyville seemed too simplistic. From a place where ponies depended more on machinery for work, most things were made by hoof with little use of such machinery. Ponyville's typical house was made from the natural resource of wood and barely surpassed three floors, while Hoofington's housing complexes always went above sevens floors, sometimes even with an elevator. And compared to Hoofington, Ponyville was a grain of rice in a bowl. It took him a while to understand this when his parents and he arrived at Ponyville for a "vacation" with lasted for a few months. Long Drive was not used to this kind of life, and it frustrated him that if he stayed here longer, he would once again have to assimilate back to his city life again.

The point was further proved when Long Drive already picked his places of interest almost if he lived here, though he was only here for a week. The earth pony colt was hoping he could quickly grow a habit in the temporal living style in Ponyville, so he wouldn't cause any embarrassment to the community. He learned this the hard way when he found out the general store didn't sell any typewriter ink, leaving him in awkwardness when he found out the truth.

His current "routine" in Ponyville would to be idly relax, which was the reason why he brought out a science fiction book with him. The genre was fascinating to the pony, and the book he was holding- The Time Machine- was no exception. It said of a time traveler pony who used his trusty time machine, wouldn't you believe that, to go forward hundreds of thousands of years forward in time. He traveled to a post-apocalyptic world, where he met aliens which inhabited their world and that ponykind had died out completely. The thought of ponies being extinct terrified the young colt, since it seemed nearly impossible yet possible at the same time. Long Drive had to soon read more of the story to find out of the time traveler escape further into the future.

Unfortunately, his bench seat was taken away from him. He saw another pony, a unicorn actually, sitting on the bench, enjoying his cup of coffee. His posture and choice of drink gave a somewhat suave and debonair feeling to it. Nonetheless, he was occupying his seat.

[colour=#008000]"Hey!"[/colour] he shouted.[colour=#008000] "That seat was mine!"[/colour]

((Application for reference: )

• 2 weeks later...

Light looked over at Acrylic and said, "Well we could always just go to Sugar Cube Corner?". He put his hoof up to his mouth and laughed a bit. He was thinking but he actually didn't care where they went. He then looked over at War Paint. He quickly looked away from her and looked down on the ground.

Light then turned around and started to trot towards Sugar Cube Corner.

He had always loved the store. They had the best treats in all of Ponyville!

Light then turned around and waved his hoof at Acrylic and War. "Come on you two!" He shouted at them with a laugh. Light then proceeded to trot towards Sugar Cube Corner.