The Subordinate Six (First storyline complete)

LegendaryEmerald

img-1211859-1-request___lyra_and_bon_bon_by_arylett_dawnsborough-d5w1g7o.png

Cover art by Arylett-Dawnsborough

It's finally done! The first episode of my fanfiction, "The Subordinate Six", is completed and free to view on FIMFiction Dot Net! It was on the Featured Stories list for awhile, and has gotten some favorable reviews. Please give it a read; I didn't work on this for 6 months only to have a handful of people see it!

The Subordinate Six

Summary: Las Pegasus, the entertainment capital of Equestria. Lyra and Bon Bon arrive in the city prepared to start a new life, but run into some familiar faces. For instance, there's a wall-eyed mailmare living next door, and some traveling magician won't stop proclaiming her own greatness. And Lyra could swear she's seen this pony named 'Vinyl Scratch' before, but Octavia is remaining tight-lipped. Can they make it in this town of glitz, glamor, and crazy ponies? (First episode/storyline is completed!)

Characters: Lyra, Bon Bon, Derpy, Trixie, Vinyl, Octavia

Genre: Comedy/Normal with eventual shipping

Rated: E

I'm excited for this!!! Putting it on my read later list. Also, 100th post! Woot!

Great! Tell me what you think after you've read it. :)

I love the cover art! Does this guy take requests?

I'm going to have to check this out later too after I finish my fan fic. The idea of uprooting two beloved background ponies sounds like a fun read.

The woman who created the cover art doesn't normally take requests, I don't think. I'm a friend of hers, and originally I'd actually intended to pay her for her work. She ended up not getting a bank account set up for paypal, and since it was taking her so long, she decided to just do the cover for me for free.

And if you think it sounds like a fun read... then you know what to do! Give it a read! ;)