The day had finally arrived! Standing outside in the cool morning air much earlier than the eager filly would usually arrive for school, Shade could hardly feel the ends of her hooves. It was a chilly morning! She was glad to see some familiar faces, along with some new ones as well. Today's field trip had originally been planned for all of the little fillies and colts in marine science, but because of the overnight stay, not enough students could go to make it financially worth the school's wild, so rather than canceling, Miss Licorice opened up the field trip offer to all of her science classes. As a chemistry student, Shade was glad that she was able to go. She wasn't very interested in the whole learning and furthering her education part of the trip, but more so just the social aspects, and the fact that she would get to miss school for it.

*Eeeerrrrrrkk!* A blue bus pulled up in front of the group. It was much nicer than the yellow bus that Shade had kept her eye out for. [colour=#008080]"Are you guys ready to rock and roll or what?!"[/colour] Licorice stood by the bus door with a clipboard and a pen, ready to check off names. [colour=#008080]"Okay everypony, just show me your permission slips real quick as you enter, I'll check your name, and we'll be ready to go!"[/colour] Shade stepped on up, first of the crowd. She flashed Miss Black a peak at the permission slip. [colour=#008080]"Are you on here, Shade?"[/colour] Licorice's eyes scanned for her name.[colour=#800080] "Yeah, I umm.. I'm prolly under Britches or whatever.." [/colour]Shade had always disliked her legal name. Miss Licorice quickly found her on the page. She marked it with a sloppy, oversized check. [colour=#008080]"Awesome possum, head on in kiddo!" [/colour]Shade chose a seat near the back, just like should would in class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OoC: This is what licorice looks like, guys :)

post-4257-0-12550600-1347007083_thumb.pn

Also, here is a quick link to the Out of Character Thread (where you apply)

After what seemed like FOREVER, the blue bus that would be taking the science classes on the field trip had FINALLY arrived. Knight wasn't exactly a scholar student, and the only reason he went into science class was because his father had this very odd suspicion that Knight would get his cutie mark in science. Naturally, Knight would take the opportunity to miss school for an awesome field trip. Knight floated out his permission slip from his backpack as he handed it to Miss. Licorice. As soon as his name was marked off, he charged in impatiently and sat at the back, where it was easiest to cause trouble without getting caught. He ended up sitting by somepony slightly familiar. A filly. Knight quickly moved to the seat in front of her, but not before making an annoyed grunt. He sat, and waited for everypony else to be seated and for the bus to start.

Slick next! Third in line! This was the day, sure it wasn't marine science but hey! A trip is a trip right? Slick grinned up at ms. Licorice, a signed slip placed just across his snout, why? Well... he didn't quite know either... But with the normal odd look he always got from his physics teacher he stepped onto the large blue bus with a spring in his step, looking to see where everyone else had gone. He took a look to the back seeing as it was the only place with other ponies actually there!... maybe being near the front wasn't such a good idea... But hey! little company is still company after all.

Slick jumped into a seat just beside another colt, with a yellowish coat and hair that Slick couldn't figure out was washed or just meant to be messy... Either way he dumped his backpack to the floor and slouched in the chair, lower than what seemed normal, his head ending up where most ponies sat there rump, his back hooves slid up the back of the seat infront of him "hey!" He called out as he looked at the other colt with a wide smile "Names Slick! How are ya!?" He asked, still holding his awkward and uncomfortable looking position on the chair his light green mane slipping infront of his eyes, covering the top of them.

• Like 1

After the others, Violet was the fourth who got on the blue bus. "Good morning, Miss Licorice!"-she greeted the science teacher, and searched for her permission slip in her backpack. "Ummm..It must be...Here it is!" She gave it to Miss Licorice who checked her name on the clipboard. She stepped forward and stopped for a few seconds to look around. All of the ponies who got on the bus already were sitting at the back of the bus. Violet was afraid from that the others will think that she is the teacher's pet if she sat on the front of the bus, so she decided that she will sat next to the another filly with blue mane. As she sat down she looked at her and smiled. "Hi! My name is Violet!-she introduced herself. "What's yours?"-she asked from her while she checked gain that she packed everything in her orange backpack which has different coloured flowers on it and some cute little bees.

Puzzlebeat was the 6th pony on the bus. "morning Miss Licorice." he said to his teacher while getting on the bus. If she replied he had no idea, he was busy listening to his music. He sat to shade. "hey shade how are you?" He asked pushing one of his head phones back a little exposing one ear.

Another colt, somepony Knight didn't know, sat in the seat next to him. 'Sat' is used pretty loosely in this context. He was hanging from his seat, with his hooves in the air like he didn't care, and head laying on the seat. He introduced himself as Slick. Knight laughed at the funny way he was sitting. [colour=#b22222]"That's a pretty slick way to sit!" [/colour]He punned. He gave Slick a quick brohoof to greet him. [colour=#b22222]"I'm Knight! As in, the warrior, not the time when we sleep." [/colour]Knight, meaning to look at his head, saw the pony's cutie mark; a leaf blowing in the wind. The cryptic symbol confused Knight. [colour=#b22222]"You have your cutie mark?! That's awesome! I can't wait to get mine, it'll be the best!" [/colour]He ranted on, admiring the mark on Slick's flank. He saw another filly go to the seat behind him. It bugged Knight, but he tried to ignore it. [colour=#b22222]"Dude, wanna' see somethin' awesome?" [/colour]He asked Slick, as he remembered some of the things he packed for the trip.

At the mention of his mark Slick was more than just excited "[colour=#006400]thanks Knight![/colour]" he bellowed, perking back up to a more 'normal' seating position, looking over at his blank flanked comrade... Didn't nearly everypony have there mark by now? Oh well... his mark wasn't exactly gotten ages ago, Knight could probably get his mark in no time! all he has to do is keep hopeful "[colour=#006400]Got it when I was out with my dad! Hes some big shot scientist or something and we were doing a big Physics project when suddenly poof! Got this old mark on my flank from studying wind patterns![/colour]" He laughed, thinking back to it "oh good times..." after his rather loud story Slick blanked out, stuck in his own little mind while he heard the banter between other ponies that were now on the bus, the day hadn't even really started yet and he was already having a blast! New mates always made Slick feel this way. But one thing broke through his little daydream when Knight first of all called him 'dude'! This was it! Friendship sealed! But then he asked if he wanted to see something awesome? He was always up for something awesome! Slicks eyes opened wide with excitement "[colour=#006400]sure would dude![/colour]" he he laughed as he tried to keep still in his chair "[colour=#006400]what is it!?[/colour]"

Slick told Knight about his cutie mark. He apparently got it when he was studying wind patterns. Knight thought it was cool. Not something super exciting or awesome, but still kinda' cool. Slick seemed really excited to see what Knight was going to show him. Knight pulled out his saddlebags, and began rummaging through it. Before he got to what he wanted to show him, he found something which gave him an idea; a fake, rubber spider. Knight's grin grew as he remembered the fillies behind them. [colour=#b22222]"First things first..." [/colour]Knight floated the rubber spider to the ground, then began maneuvering it around the chair behind them. He then floated it up behind it, and carefully placed it in the filly's (Shade's) mane. He giggled, as he waited for her to see the spider in her mane. He went back to rummaging through his saddlebag, when he finally found it. [colour=#b22222]"Here it is!" [/colour]He pulled out a very small wooden sword, which could have easily passed as a toy knife. [colour=#b22222]"It's my favourite thing ever!" [/colour]He kept it hidden behind the seat in front of them, not wanting Miss Licorice to see it and confiscate it.

• Like 1

Crimson Tag was one of the last ponies to get on the bus. Seeing a good number of seats taken he chose to sit in the first seat he saw open, which was the one behind the bus driver. As he sat his eyes went to the window, his vision slightly darker due to the goggles on his face. [colour=#daa520]'This should be fun.' [/colour]He thought to himself as he listen to the slight chatter of the fillys behind him. He really was looking forward to this trip. He life was very boring, training and school, thats all he did.

"Shade" Britches

---------------------

"You can call me Shade," she gave the pony next to her a warm smile. "Its great to meet you Violet! Have you ever been to the coast before? I went once awhile back for a Living Tombstone concert. My dad works security and sometimes I get to go with and help set up and meet different musicians and such. Its pretty cool, Tombstone was really, really dreamy in person.." She trailed off seeing her friend Puzzlebeat and scooted over to fit the 3 of them in the row, causing the toy spider to fall down into her lap. She patted the seat next to her as if silently saying, sit here!' Then, she saw the spider. "EeiiiyyyyyyyyYYYYPPPP!!" She squeaked, frantically brushing the small rubber monster off of her lap. "Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Eeeewwwww!!!!" She leaped into Violet's lap, swinging her back hooves up onto the seat and away from the toy spider, desperately seeking protection from the tiny beast. "Puzzle!!! Killit-killit-killit!!!!

Puzzlebeat Looked down and laughed. "kill an inanimate object is nearly impossible Shade " He said bending over to pick up the toy spider. He sat next to her and held the spider by a leg in front of her face "see?"

The chaos had started. The filly behind him began screaming, and begging somepony named Puzzle to kill it. Knight was laughing his flank off at the ensuing reaction, even though he pretty much knew what was going to happen.

//o.o Looks like I'm a little late to the party..

"[colour=#008080]I'm gonna be late![/colour]" Blizzard Icewing said to nopony in-particular as she flew at top speed to the school. As soon as she saw the bus still sitting there, waiting, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. "[colour=#008080]Thank Celestia, I didn't miss it,[/colour]" she said with a grin, dropping to the ground and galloping over to the bus and up the steps. When she was on the bus, she quickly located an empty seat and hurried over to it after mumbling a half hearted "[colour=#008080]Hello[/colour]" to Miss Licorice.

Blizzy planted her flank in the seat, and almost immediately pulled out some headphones and her mp3, air-drumming to some rock song.She was glad her aunt hadn't caught her sneaking the headphones and music out of the house at the last moment. "[colour=#006400]You need to make some friends and learn to be more social[/colour]," her aunt had said. Oh well. Besides, it wasn't like her aunt would've been able to catch her. Blizzy was a pegasus ad could fly at super fast speeds. Her aunt was an earth pony.

• Like 1

Slick was only given a short amount of time to admire the small wooden sword before he realized what was going on, looking back to see the screams and hollers of some filly that he had seen about before, falling back into his older seating with legs still flailing above the seat in front head down where his rump was mere seconds ago. Knight was beside him, though not in the same position as Slick he was still laughing his flank off, Slick just couldn't stop crying with joy! What had it been? 3 minutes? on a bus and this was already on the road to be the best day ever!? A new mate and some good old trickery to keep the fillies on the hooves for the rest of the trip! Sure pranks weren't exactly Slicks thing to do it didn't make it any less funny for some pony else to do it! He managed to open an eye to look through the tears and see Knight "[colour=#006400]Knight!.. You are a legend![/colour]" He hollered, rocking back and forth, his mouth starting to hurt from the laughter.

(Welcome to the rp, Blizzy!! I'm glad that you made it :D)

Shade held Puzzle back, still unaware that the spider was fake. [colour=#800080]"Nooo, out of my face!!"[/colour] Her hooves flailed in front of her for another moment before she made since of Puzzlebeat's words. [colour=#800080]"Wait..." [/colour]She heard laughter coming from the seat in front of her, and suddenly, in an instant, everything made since.[colour=#800080] "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!!"[/colour] Shade's face was starting to turn more red than purple as a wave of embarrassment crashed over her. She scooted off of Violet's lap and back onto her seat, took the spider in her hoof and gave it a good look. Yep, it was fake! She gently tossed the spider back up in the colt's row. [colour=#800080]"You can have your spider back, JERKS!!"[/colour] She leaned over, resting her head on Puzzlebeats shoulder. [colour=#800080]"One of them is really cute, too...... Hey Puzzlebeat? Why are boys so stupid?"[/colour]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the last student entered the bus, (if you aren't in yet it's okay to just act like you where there this whole time) Licorice headed inside the bus herself, hopping up the little step by the door.[colour=#008080] "Alright, guys! You ready to get this show on the road? Our good friend Petals here will go over a few bus rules really quick, and then we'll be ready to rock! Take it away, Petals!" [/colour]Miss Licorice took a seat in the very front seat while a white pony stood up, taking the floor. [colour=#ee82ee]"Hey kids! My name is Petals, and I'll be your bus driver for the next few days! Yaaayyyyy..." [/colour]Her yay sounded pretty unenthusiastic, and a little forced. But her bus driving job payed the bills![colour=#ee82ee] [/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]"Alright, so I only have a few rules, and those are...[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]1. Try not to stand up or change seats TOO much during the drive[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]2. Please do not leave any trash on the bus[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]3. I don't mind if you talk, sing, or whatever! But please, please don't scream or make obnoxious, annoying noises[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]4. If anyone needs to make a quick, last minute trip to the bathroom, now is the time[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]5. And lastly, and most importantly, have fun!! [/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]It's the rules, you have to enjoy yourselves!"[/colour] She gave the group a reassuring smile. Licorice looked back at her combined classes, the bus nearly full of eager young ponies. [colour=#008080]"Alright, you guys heard her! Have fun!"[/colour] And with that, the bus was off! Red Rock coast, along with the beach-side cabins that the students were to stay in, was only a few short hours away now. Licorice watched as the tires gobbled up the road ahead. They were on their way!!

After laughing childishly for a while, Knight finally calmed down. He brohoofed Slick again when he called him a legend. Slick was sitting in his funny position again, but Knight's throat was too sore for more laughter now. After all the ponies were filed in, Miss Licorice and the bus driver told everypony the rules. It wasn't a very harsh bus. Most of the things seemed to be on the honor system. Knight knew he would just have to hold back a little bit to avoid having to move up front with the teacher for the rest of the bus trip. The rubber spider suddenly flew down below his seat. Knight looked back, and the filly behind him looked embarrassed from the prank. That gave Knight a feeling of satisfaction. He pulled up the wooden sword again, feeling nothing better to do. [colour=#b22222]"Wouldn't it be awesome to be an old fashioned warrior? Going around, killing bad guys, getting famous. The only bad part is having to save annoying fillies." [/colour]He rolled his eyes as he said the last part.

• Like 1

As the rules where read out Slick managed to slowly calm down, sitting back up to see Knight messing about with his sword. He watched him for a small while, his eyes just following the wooden blade as he listened to the colt, obviously he had a fascination "yea would be pretty cool! Except I would rather use a bow! You know? All sneaky and them bam! an arrow out of no-where!" he grinned, making a motion of shooting an arrow with his hooves "But cmon! fillies aren't all thaat bad!" He laughed, as he relaxed in his seat, looking over at his new mate "bro if me and you stick together this trip this is going to be a blast! Though I'm not too into doing pranks, anypony up for a good laugh is ok with me!" He called with a grin, brohoofing his mate again. He thought for a small moment and looked back at the filly Knight had just pranked, keeping only his eyes over the seat incase of unexpected projectiles "hey erm... purple filly... sorry about that..." he said, his message becoming a little mumbled behind the seat "didn't mean for you to be that scared" He sat back in his seat and sighed, making more bow motions with his hooves.

Violet saw the other pony who joined to them and she was ready to answer when Shade started to scream and leaped into her lap. Violet looked down and saw an ugly spider not far from there where Shade sat before.

She was scared too, till the another pony in cyan coloured coat picked it up and showed them that it was just a fake. After Shade sat back to her seat and everypony were on the bus the white pony who was the bus driver stood up and told them the rules, and then, they were finally set off. "Red Rock coast...here we come."-she thought in herself as they left the school behind. Suddenly her stomach rumbled. She overslept and she needed to hurry if she wanted to catch the bus so she didn't even have a breakfast. She took out some pastry from his bag and started to eat. It was filled with jam. Her mother knows that this is her favourite so she packed a lot of them for her. She decided that she will offer some to Shade and her friend. "Hey! Want some?"-she asked from them as she offered the bag which was full of it.

Flasshbomb had been sitting on the bus for awhile. he had sat in a seat near the middle and by himself. He stared out the window He looked at himself, He had just gotten his cutie mark about a week ago a cloud with an explosion Behind it. He had preformed his first sonic rainoom ever but he crashed into the everfree forest. His body had many Fresh darkblue scars and a very large one over his right eye. He sat away from the others and felt as though he was diferent than them now. He had been called "That pony with the scars." He hated being counted as different. He looked into his backpack for something to do. He pulled out his music player and some white headphones with blue trim. He placed he headphones on and turned on his music. he peered out the window once again.

Puzzlebeat felt hurt. that was one of the things he hated and that was being grouped with people who were viewed badly. "Well common not all guys are stupid." He replied. "By the way thanks for trying to protect me." He said trying to change the subject

Pocket watch sat in the back of the bus. She didn't care all that much for interaction though she wouldn't mind a little romance...anyway she looked at all the foals on the bus. She shook her head and she adjusted her hat and then went back to looking out the window.

Blizzy rolled her silver eyes, as if to scoff at how ridiculously everyone was reacting towards a silly rubber spider... But honestly, even though she would never ever admit it to anypony, she kind of sort of maybe just slightly wished she'd been part of the fun. Blizzy shook her head, her icy coloured mane swaying a little bit. [colour=#008080]Get it together, Blizzard. Can't go soft on 'em now[/colour], she thought. The silent and strong type. It was a reputation she'd worked carefully on perfecting, and one she sometimes struggled to maintain. Besides, so what if the other ponies were having fun with one another? She could have just as much fun with her music... couldn't she...?

Flashbomb cycled through the songs on his music player. He felt the Bus come to life and Lurch forward. The trip aparently had started. He looked around the bus at all the other foals. He saw that one was listening to music. He wondered what music she liked. He felt his soreness from his accident act up. He grabbed his backpack and used it as a pillow. He laid down and crossed his forelimbs behind his head and crossed his hind legs. He listened to his music with his eyes closed. He hoped no pony would stare at his scars while he rested.

( Why procrastiantion!? Why?! )

Bluemoon was exited about This feild trip It wasen't too often that her mother let her go on feild trips so when she did, Bluemoon made sure to enjoy every second of it. Her wings were buzzing with exitment as she got closer to the bus. [colour=#008080]"Okay everypony, just show me your permission slips real quick as you enter, I'll check your name, and we'll be ready to go" [/colour][colour=#000000]<< [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]My name is Bluemoon[/colour][colour=#40e0d0] [/colour]>> She said as she gave her slip to The teacher and hoped into the bus. Bluemoon walked to the back Getting herself hyped for the trip << [colour=#40e0d0]**heheh this is gonna be great![/colour] >>