Maybe i will learn it before the end of the day."

Bluemoon Trotted toward the beach When she heard[colour=#b22222] [/colour][colour=#ee82ee]"Bluemoon!" "Wait!" [/colour]She turned around only to notice Violet running toward her [colour=#ee82ee]" Do you mind if I join?" [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]At the beach? Sure the more the merrier[/colour] >> She said while she kept walking toward the water [colour=#ee82ee]"This is so cool!... and the others are probably enjoying themselves." [/colour]<<[colour=#ee82ee] [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]Ya It looked liike fun that's why I'm going[/colour] >> She said as she stood infront of the water [colour=#ee82ee] "Do you know, how to swim? [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]No, but now's as good a time as ever to learn right?[/colour] >> [colour=#ee82ee]Maybe i will learn it before the end of the day." [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]I hope so it looks like a lot of fun[/colour] >>

Slick pulled himself up off the sand with a loud groan, rubbing his head with his hoof, only to have Knight come beside him. [colour=#B22222]"You okay dude?" [/colour][colour=#006400]"Yea man... I'm... I'm ok... ugh..."[/colour]he groaned, Slicks head pounding like hell. [colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#B22222]"You sure have a funny idea of what surfing is." [/colour]He was right, Slick had put up a rather poor display but the wave had caught him off-guard! It was not like Slick was a bad surfer, he had been doing it since a small one he just... Well it wasn't exactly his special talent now was it? "[colour=#006400]Yea I guess your right Knight... At least Shade didn't see... right? She didn't see right!?[/colour]" He asked in a bit of a panic, looking over at his buddy with a concerned look, but why was Slick so concerned about her? It was all since he thought she was looking at him... She was looking right? She was looking at him! But... what if she was watching now? Oh boy... "[colour=#006400]Knight... TELL ME she was not looking for the love of Celestia![/colour]"

Shade giggled at Bluemoon's offer.[colour=#800080] "Alright!! Thanks Bluemoon." [/colour]She knew that there had to be an open bed somewhere, but sometimes, it's just more fun to sleep with your friends! (What was that about innuendos? XD) [colour=#800080]"My stowaway friend? I'm sure she'll catch up after stretching her hooves a bit."[/colour] (if Silver is still playing that is? I messaged him.. I'll text him tomorrow and see if he's still interested in) [colour=#800080]"I'm not sure why it wouldn't be okay..?" [/colour]Shade stopped and thought about it for a minute. She visualized Pocket's warm, wet body glistening in the sun, the way her dampened mane would frame her face so invitingly, and all in such an alluring swimsuit as that!! Silently thanking Celestia that she wasn't a pegasus, Shade stepped outside, ready to join in on all of the fun!

She was greeted by Slick, who was ecstatic as usual in saying he'd see Shade on the beach. [colour=#800080]"See you out there!!" [/colour]She smiled back at him and waved a hoof.[colour=#800080] "He sure is an excitable one."[/colour] She grinned, watching the little colt scamper off. [colour=#800080]"Ready Pocket?" [/colour]The red sand shuffled a bit in front of her purple hooves as she trotted towards the ocean. [colour=#800080]"Wow!! Look at THAT, Pocket!!" [/colour]The ocean looked so big to the small filly.. Endless even!! The water looked so clear, and everypony just looked so happy.. Flash and Blizzy were on the beach trying to open a clam, Slick was on his surfboard, wading out in the water alongside Knight, Bluemoon and Violet and Shadow just about to get in the water, and Gear chilling under a coconut tree. It looked pretty comfy, but he was all by his lonesome! [colour=#800080]"Hey Gearlock!" [/colour]Shade made her way to him. [colour=#800080]"Pocket and I were about to go swimming! I guess it kinda looks like the thing to do right now considering so many ponies are in the water. Wanna come with us?"[/colour] She gave him a warm little grin. [colour=#800080]"It's really pretty out there.."[/colour] She gave the water another looksie, just in time to see Slick riding a wave!! [colour=#800080]"Look at him go!! Dang!!" [/colour]As the wave got closer and closer to shore, Shade's eyes got wider and wider. [colour=#800080]OH... My....[/colour] [colour=#800080]"He's okay, r-right..?"[/colour] Shade watched for a minute. He didn't get right up, but Knight headed his way quickly. [colour=#800080]"I'm gonna make sure he's not hurt.."[/colour] She said, already on her way over to him before finishing the sentence. [colour=#800080]"Slick!! I saw the whole thing!! Are you okay?! Would you like some help up?!"[/colour] Shade's voice carried genuine concern. She extended a hoof.

[colour=#008080]"Woah, woah, Broken!! One more time, a little slower please.."[/colour] As Broken repeated himself at a slower rate, his words started to make since in Miss Licorice's mind. [colour=#008080]"Oh no!! Show me where she's at!!" [/colour]Following Broken down the beach, she was quick to locate her injured student. [colour=#008080]"Hey, Broken told me that you hurt yourself. We have a medical kit back in the bus, but if it's really bad we could find a hospital. If it IS broken it would probably be best for us to take you in and get a cast. Petals and I can carry you in a stretcher if it's hard to move."[/colour]

(why did I not see that coming? XD)

Pocket trotted out to slick after his crash with shade. [colour=#800080]"Slick...that was awesome!" [/colour][colour=#000000]​She said referring to his crash-out. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Though you might of wanted to actually do it right." [/colour][colour=#000000]She still held a grudge against slick. After all Shade was hers not Slicks...then again if gear and flash keep up we may have a problem, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.[/colour]

Slick said he was fine, but Knight didn't trust him too well. Especially after he started panicking and asking if Shade saw. [colour=#b22222]"How the hay should I know?" [/colour]He asked him, with notes of sarcasm in his voice. Shade then began yelling at them, and Knight heard her say she saw the whole thing. [colour=#b22222]"That answers it." [/colour]He told Shade sarcastically again. [colour=#b22222]"Why do you care anyways? It's not like she's somepony special..." [/colour]He looked down at Slick with an accusatory stare. [colour=#b22222]"... Right?"[/colour]

Flashbomb still kept Blizzy's leg straight. The teacher came and adressed the situation, He looked to miss. Licorice [colour=#0000FF]"I want to help anyway i can Miss Licorice, If i could." [/colour]He offered. He looked to Blizzy to hear her responce.

As they were on their way, Shadow joined to the group and said he could teach her to swim. "Can you?"-she asked with excitement in her voice. "That would be so COOL!"-she said when she saw Miss Licorice on the beach. "Is something happened?"-she asked while she noticed Shade and Knight too. "I need to know what happened...just a minute... than we can start the practice!"-she said as she ran towards to the others. When she arrived she saw Slick and his board what he rented before. "Slick! Are you alright? What happened?"

Gear looked up to see who was talking to him, it was Shade. [colour=#daa520]"Hey" [/colour]He respond back.He gave her a funny look when she asked him to join her and Pocket in the water. [colour=#daa520]"I can't swim..." [/colour]He glanced to the side like it was some sort of 'big deal' that he couldn't swim. Shade told him that it was nice out in the water, and with a little extra thought he made his decition. [colour=#daa520]"Yeah I guess I could came with you guys."[/colour] He said looking up just in time to see Slick wide out. He followed Pocket till the waters limits. [colour=#daa520]"SLick why am I not surpised to find you in this kind of situation?"[/colour]

Well... talk about attracting a crowd... Slick had literally just pulled his face out the sand to see others moving towards him aside from Knight who didn't seem to happy about the thoughts about a certain filly "[colour=#006400]look Knight...[/colour]" He started, the others were getting awfully close "[colour=#006400]I'l talk later[/colour]" he mumbled, just to see Shade of all fillies pop up 'at least Pocket was there too' he thought to himself sarcastically, just another pony to add to his embarrassment [colour=#800080]"Slick!! I saw the whole thing!! Are you okay?! Would you like some help up?!"[/colour]The whole thing?... Oh sweet Celestia... come on Slick, keep calm and get the hay off your rump, it's just Shade and friend and... [colour=#daa520]"Slick why am I not surprised to find you in this kind of situation?"[/colour]Oh... Gearlock too it seems... "Everypony I'm fine, seriously! Look!" he claimed, bouncing back up onto all four hooves, a normal, yet almost forced grin appearing "[colour=#006400]Please there is no need to worry![/colour]" He chimed, looking over at anypony but Shade, that would only make his cheeks red 'forget she is there! she doesn't exist!' he thought to himself, just to hear another voice... oh sweet Celestia... [colour=#282828]"Slick! Are you alright? What happened?" Well at least it was Violet... She would be more interested in Knight than him so he's off the hook when it comes to her, but they did all deserve an explanation "[/colour][colour=#006400]I was just out there and a wave got me while I was talking to those guys[/colour][colour=#282828]" He said, giving a point out to Broken's little group "[/colour][colour=#006400]I crashed but serious... I'm fine... There's no need to worry Shade[/colour][colour=#282828]" Wait what... brain!? What are you doing!? Shade hadn't said anything! Shut up!!... and how do you make the red go away quickly? The red on your cheeks? Oh [/colour]embarrassment[colour=#282828].... This will be fun....[/colour]

Flashbomb saw that Miss Licorice had it under control. He looked to Blizzy one last time as She helped her. He trotted away and sighed. He looked at the damaged clam, He was going to get it open one way or another. He grabbed the rock from before and looked the clam over, He put his hoof on his chin and thought. [colour=#0000FF]"If i Had a better way of putting force on the crack i could split it open." [/colour]He Glanced around [colour=#0000FF]"Now how to go about this." [/colour]He scratched his head again, he needed more force. [colour=#0000FF]"Hmm what about Gravity?" [/colour]He grabbed the heavy rock and unfirled his wings. He hauled the rock way up into the air, [colour=#0000FF]"About a little.....Higher!" [/colour]He struggled with the weight of the rock as he accended. He reached about thirty feet or so and aimed the rock. He decided to give it a helping hoof. He didnt think it over to well and just flapped his wings down,He fell fast twoards the shell. He threw the rock straight down with alot of force. The gravity plus his help shot the rock down with a largeCRACK! The rock had shattered. a piece flew up and hit Flash in the nose. No other pieces hit anypony else though thankfully. The clam shell cracked more and more and continud to crack. Flash landed and watched the clam deterierate. It finnaly split in two Revealing a large Softball sized pearl. It shone in the sunlight a luminesant white sparkle. Flash gasped, [colour=#0000FF]"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!" [/colour]He stammered, He sounded like Rainbowdash for a moment. He grabbed the pearl in his hooves and looked at it. [colour=#0000FF]"Wow." [/colour]

Everypony seemed to be crowding around Slick, asking if he was alright. Slick jumped up in defense, saying he was fine. Knight laughed after he made a freudian slip, telling Shade specifically that he was fine, even though she didn't say anything. And he was blushing so much! Knight fell on the warm sand, laughing his plot off. [colour=#b22222]"Stop it Slick! I'm gonna' die of laughter!" [/colour]He yelled between his impertinent giggles, as he wiped away a tear that was welling up in his eye.

((Hey Grimshy, just to keep it Blizzy sociable and with everyone we can make the doc visit real quick. We'll go and wrap it up and be back next post. Also, if you guys would like to take control of the teacher to get places or anything that's totally okay with me :)))

[colour=#008080]"I'm afraid there's no way around it, Blizzard. To fix a broken leg, we'll need to go get you fitted for a cast. Luckily you are a pegasus, but it would be best to keep your leg from moving as much as possible. Do you think that you could make it to the bus, or would you like carried..?"[/colour] Flash had a ready to help attitude, scoring some brownie points with the teacher.[colour=#008080] "Sure!! You can tag along if you'd like, Flashbomb."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Heehee, don't worry about it Crimson! Pocket and I can teach you! I taught my friend Wishbone last year."[/colour]

Everypony seemed to be heading Slick's way! Shade didn't know that Gear and Pocket were going to follow, but she wasn't surprised. He took quite the dive bomb, which was sure to attract some attention. The silver pony seemed more or less discombobulated, but said that he was, in fact, alright. [colour=#282828]"[/colour][colour=#006400]I crashed but serious... I'm fine... There's no need to worry Shade[/colour][colour=#282828]" Shade's ear perked up, surprised to hear her name. And, on top of that, Slick's cheeks were red!! She couldn't help but smile though, mayhaps a bit widely, knowing that out of all of the ponies around him at that moment in time, it was she who was on his mind. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I'm happy to hear that, Slick Pelt" [/colour]She looked at him through smiling eyes. Wait, now why was SHE blushing? All Slick said was her name!! Still, she could feel the butterflies dancing in her tummy! Oh no, staring!! She was doing it again!! She flashed her eyes out to the ocean before looking back at her friend with an embarrassed chuckle.

[colour=#000000]Pocket saw what shade was doing. The blushing, the staring, all of that was romantic. Pocket glared at Slick watching his every move.[/colour]

As Slick brushed the the last large lump of sand that had formed in his mane, which was a really good excuse not to be looking at anypony, he felt it again, the stare that wasn't bad but admiring, it felt good! Slick even glanced up to see the smiling eyes of Shade, was there something there? But that soon changed when it was replaced by something a lot stronger, a burning glare. Slick looked up momentarily to see the eyes of Pocket burning into his soul... oh yea that was right... she was with Shade... and Slick saw it multiple times too! But why was his mind acting so stupid! Did he hit his head too hard? Well at least Knight seemed to be having a good time, guess this was revenge for the bus incident... It's not like Slick didn't deserve it. He let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his head with a grin "[colour=#006400]Well sorry to scare you guys! I'm fine, guess I should just head back to the waves for now... looks like somepony else... is that Blizzy?[/colour]" He asked as he looked over, distracted for a short while before giving a quick and short kick to Knights side "Me and Knight will just head off now! Have fun eh?" He laughed, glad to start leaving, giving Shade one last look before turning around... her eyes sort of lost at sea... No Slick! She's not yours... Just forget "[colour=#006400]cmon Knight...[/colour]" He said, just loud enough for him to hear "[colour=#006400]get your rump on a board and lets surf bro[/colour]"

((Jealousy!!!))

Flashbomb heard the teacher call for his help, He took the pearl and carried it on his back. He took it to his backpack that he had brought along. He stuffed it away and trotted back to Licorice and Blizzy. [colour=#0000FF]"Happy to help." [/colour]He said with a enthusiastic look. He went to grab a streacher from the bus. Petals got one out and handed it to him. They both went down the beach and set it next to Blizzy. They picked her up carefully and placed her on the streacher. Miss Licorice led them down the road a couple of blocks to the roadside clinic. They entered and Licorice explained everything. The doctor led Flash, Blizzy and petals to the medical ward. They set Blizzy down on a medical bed, Flashbomb was out of breath from the long walk. He doctor being a unicorn Examined blizzy real quick. "Hmm seems like a simple break. Not a problem." He cast a dark green arura on Blizzy's broken leg. When he finnished he sighed. " I cast a mending spell on it so it is back together but your bone has to harden on its own. You wil need a cast." He floated the materials over and Wrapped the leg in a cast. "There you go young one." He said with a smile. "Just keep the weight off of it and you will be fine. it will heal in a day or two." He chuckled and trotted away. Flashbomb sat in a waiting chair nearby while Licorice and Petals cleared everything up.

(so sorry i controlled so much, I just wanted the trip to be quick. So sorry!)

• Like 1

Slick said something to Knight, but he didn't hear him over his laughter at first, until Slick yelled it at him to get a board and surf with him. He stopped laughing, charged away to rent the surf board, and returned to Slick. [colour=#b22222]"My first time surfing. It'll be totally awesome!" [/colour]He yelled, as he charged for the water, throwing his surf board at the calm part as he swam on it towards the much wavier part. He arrived slightly far away from the beach, where good novice waves would be waiting for him. That wasn't enough for the foolish Knight. He swam further and further until a wave that would require somepony with at least SOME experience picked him up. He stood on the board, attempting to balance himself, until he inevitably fell over into the wave, and was swept up onto the shore. After coughing out some water, he started laughing again. [colour=#b22222]"That was awesome!" [/colour]He looked down on his flank with great expectations, but was disappointed to see he was still a blank flank. After a quick 'aw', he stood back up. [colour=#b22222]"Oh well! Maybe I need to do that a few more times before I finally get my mark!"[/colour]

Slick Laughed on his board as he waited out in the shallows, this was just what he needed, something to cheer him up. He watch Knight and waited until he was on his board beside him until getting a little more serious "[colour=#006400]Oh Knight... your an imbecile[/colour]" He joked with a wide grin "[colour=#006400]You don't get up straight away! You have to wait for the wave to come up behind you, then you paddle and kick in the water to try and get some speed with it. THEN you get up. Like this[/colour]" He explained, laying on his front then pushing up from his chest and quickly landing on his feet with the board shaking a bit "[colour=#006400]you have to keep your balance bro, otherwise you just fall off the sides[/colour]" He continued to explain in a calm, controlled manner before sitting back down on his board "[colour=#006400]Not to mention I should hit you SO HARD for going out there like a silly filly with no experience![/colour]" Slick ranted, sounding a little ticked off, not seeming to be in his own normal mood, a mix of his like for a certain filly and 'junior lifeguard instincts' kicking in. Slick sighed and swiveled his board round to look at Knight "[colour=#006400]Sorry bro... It's this thing with Shade... but not just that... you really shouldn't have done that without me, or at least some other pony around... I shouldn't have got so heated though...[/colour]"

Flashbmb was escorted out by the doctor. "She will be fine these things happen." He patted Flash on the head. "Now go on and play with your friends. Let us adults handle things." He said in a friendly tone. Flash smiled and nodded. He knew Blizzy was alright and he neadent to worry. He trotted back to the beach and Sat on the sand. He saw Knight trying to surf and chuckled when he messed up. Flash put on his Diving mask and Hoof flippers again. He jumped into the cool water and Dove deeper than 25 feet. He continued down until he reached the second shelf at 35 feet below the surface. It was much colder thanthe previous 25 foot deep shelf. He searched through the quarral and other places. He had found 12 bits, a broken watch and a necklace. He continued to search for any more sunken treasures in the deep.

Gear looked at Shade and cocked his head. [colour=#daa520]"You would really teach me how to swim?" [/colour]He looked down at the ground, his mouth rolling around in thought. [colour=#daa520]"Do you think think that it a good idea? I mean I never been in open water before..." [/colour]For the first time in a long time Gear was unsure with himself. He wasn't afrid of the water, but he he really want to risk his life for what could be his only time near any sort of open water? [colour=#daa520]"If you can get me in to the water I will let you teach me how to swim."[/colour]

It seemed that Slick was alright because he headed back to the sea to catch up some wave, also Knight joined to him and rented a board. Violet watched knight as he tried to stay on the board but the first time it wasn't so succesful. The wave caught him and finally he ended up on the shore, at least he didn't hurt himself and he was ready to try again. "It could be so hard to stay on that thing..."-she said as she looked to the stand where they could rent boards. "First, I need to learn how to swim."-she said to herself and waved to Shadow. "Okay Shadow! I'm ready to start the practice."-she said than stepped into the water and carefully moved away from the shore. "So, how we will start it?"-she asked as she looked back at him.

((No worries, Dabom!! I appreciate you doing that!! :) Grimshy, whenever you're ready, feel free to be taken back to the beach ^^ OH GOODNESS, THE JEALOUSY!! XD Oh yeah, this will definitely be an interesting group to get left behind to fend for themselves and have to.. *DUN! DUn! duuun!* Work together!!! :o We even have a pony with a broken leg now,so that'll just make it even more of a challenge XD))

[colour=#800080]"Oh umm, have fun Slick!!... And Knight!!"[/colour] She had almost forgotten him. [colour=#800080]"See you later, I guess!"[/colour] And with that, Knight and Slick were off! Shade found it strange how quickly Slick was to get back in the water, but she knew that Slick was usually an eager one. Still, something seemed amiss. She didn't have time to ponder over it, however, as Gear was asking about swimming lessons.[colour=#800080] "Of course I would! Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye, we'll be TOTALLY, 100% safe!"[/colour] She guaranteed him. [colour=#800080]"If I can get you in the water I can teach you, huh?"[/colour] She giggled, her horn starting to glow. She lightly tugged on his tail with her magic, hinting him in the direction of the water. She led the way, not going farther than one could still stand up safely. [colour=#800080]"Oh hey Violet! What's up?"[/colour] She found her friend in the same spot. Shade waited for her pupil to join. [colour=#800080]"Come on in, Gear!! The water's fine!!"[/colour] She splashed playfully in his direction and let out a small giggle. She looked out farther to see Knight and Slick, both on boards. Maybe Slick was teaching Knight how to surf? Thinking about that colt just made her insides smile and her heart happy. She turned to Pocket with a large grin, everything seeming perfect! Well, ALMOST perfect.. [colour=#800080]"Hey Pocket? Can I ask you something kind of silly..? Do you think it's normal for a pony to have crushes on TWO other ponies, or is that weird?"[/colour]

Pocket gave a heavy sigh. [colour=#800080]"No...I don't think it's weird to have two crushes on other ponies..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said having trouble to say that.[/colour]

after broken was reasured by the teacher and he made his way to the cabin feeling good about the good deed he did

he entered the room and pulled out a small rubber folder object, he started to blow it up, and after and after about 30 minutes of blowing (ha! innuendos are fun) broken couldnt feel his mouth anymore, but the object was filled with air, it was one of those relaxing floaty chair...thingies

[colour=#00FFFF]"Finally, celestia, i cant feel my mouth"[/colour]

A light blue aura surronded the object as is lifted off the ground and followed broken down to the beach, he then placed the chair on the sand, layed on it and used his magic to slide into the water

[colour=#00FFFF]"Did i ever tell you how much i love you?"[/colour]

Broken said to himself as he tapped his horn and put on sunglasses.

• Like 1