Flashbomb started to feel uneasy at his lack of oxygen moment. He held the things he had found and swam straight up, He surfaced and gasped for air coughing a bit. He hadnt noticed how far he was from shore. He felt something pick him up and looked back. It was a large wave. Flashomb culdnt help but Squeak as it paicked him up and barreled him to shore. When the wave hit the shore it stopped short, Causing Flash to tumble on the sand and Drop the necklace, Watch and The 12 bits he had scavengd all overthe beach. [colour=#0000FF]"Owie....." [/colour]Flash breathed as he recovered the items and put them by his backpack. He saw Broken with a large inflated chair and the others trying to get gear in the water. Flash took off his hoof flippers and got an idea. He stamped his foot and took off into the air right above shade,violet,pocket and gear. He snapped his wings to his sides and fell. [colour=#0000FF]"CANNON BALL!" [/colour]He hit the water, dowsing everypony within 10 feet in water.

[colour=#282828]Slick began giving Knight advice on surfing, ranging from how to PROPERLY surf, to help on keeping balance. For some reason, he then started scolding Knight on going so far without experience. He apologized after though, which Knight accepted. [/colour][colour=#B22222]"Okay, I won't go and do stupid things like that." [/colour]He promised him, with some uncertainty in his voice, before adding more. [colour=#B22222]"Alone." [/colour]After that, he stood up again and grabbed his board. [colour=#B22222]"Alright, surfing cutie mark, HERE I COME!" [/colour]He yelled, as he charged out to the ocean again with Slick. This time though, he stopped at a much more begginers area to practice. [colour=#B22222]"Like... This?" [/colour]He asked Slick, as he lay on his board and started paddling as a small wave built up behind them.

Broken was snapped out of his little world after he heard the words: "cannon ball"

[colour=#00FFFF]"Oh no...."[/colour]

Broken was then doused with water, startleing him and causeing him to fall in, he then swam to Flash and splashed him

[colour=#00FFFF]"ya know, you could always warn a guy"[/colour]

Broken said with a playful grin

[colour=#00FFFF]"Is blizz alright? her leg was...kinda..touching her stomach last time i saw her"[/colour]

Broken said, trying to make light of the situation.

Slick followed beside Knight, happy that he hadn't really capitalized on his rather bad attitude from before and not to mention he was eager to learn to surf, even putting up the challenge of a surfing cutie mark, making Slick burst out into laughter "[colour=#006400]Yea Knight, by the time you have your surfing mark I'l be growing wings[/colour]" He grinned, watching Knight get himself into a position in a smaller waved area, they were still rather large waves, just smaller surfing waves. He started to paddle hard and Slick paddled beside, keeping an eye on his mate "[colour=#006400]Yea bro! Just like that! Remember, when you stop paddling push up!! And keep your boards nose out the water![/colour]" He yelled, it was all about physics and Slick would know, the little devious mystro he was when it came to the subject! Though nopony would be able to tell when they hung around him. By the time Slick had pushed off his board he was a fair distance from Knight so that they wouldn't have a head on collision... that's never fun, well it is as long as nopony gets hurt! Then it's hilarious! But still, Knight was new and what not, probably wasn't a good idea. Slick continued on the wave until he reached the shore, the board resting nicely in the shallows next to the swimming school that was going on... everypony seemed to be very wet for a group that just started swimming... oh yea... maybe that had to do with the sudden 'cannonball' Slick heard. He looked over to where Knight was to see if he had made it in ok, or flopped onto the beach

(Wrong pony Browneh! I'm Slick ya goose!)

Slick followed beside Knight, happy that he hadn't really capitalized on his rather bad attitude from before and not to mention he was eager to learn to surf, even putting up the challenge of a surfing cutie mark, making Slick burst out into laughter "[colour=#006400]Yea Knight, by the time you have your surfing mark I'l be growing wings[/colour]" He grinned, watching Knight get himself into a position in a smaller waved area, they were still rather large waves, just smaller surfing waves. He started to paddle hard and Slick paddled beside, keeping an eye on his mate "[colour=#006400]Yea bro! Just like that! Remember, when you stop paddling push up!! And keep your boards nose out the water![/colour]" He yelled, it was all about physics and Slick would know, the little devious mystro he was when it came to the subject! Though nopony would be able to tell when they hung around him. By the time Slick had pushed off his board he was a fair distance from Knight so that they wouldn't have a head on collision... that's never fun, well it is as long as nopony gets hurt! Then it's hilarious! But still, Knight was new and what not, probably wasn't a good idea. Slick continued on the wave until he reached the shore, the board resting nicely in the shallows next to the swimming school that was going on... everypony seemed to be very wet for a group that just started swimming... oh yea... maybe that had to do with the sudden 'cannonball' Slick heard. He looked over to where Knight was to see if he had made it in ok, or flopped onto the beach

(Wrong pony Browneh! I'm Slick ya goose!)

Oh poop, LOL im sorry, long day XP

editing...

Done!

Slick yelled some advice over to Knight. He continued paddling until the board was getting on the wave, then quickly stood again and attempted to balance on the board. The impatient young colt unfortunately didn't last long, as he attempted to look cool, but the position made him lose balance and fall into the wave again. He swam up quickly, and returned to shore. There was something on his flank! It looked like... A plant? [colour=#b22222]How is that a surfing cutie mark? [/colour]Feeling some doubt, he wiped at his flank, and the seaweed that was stuck to him fell off. [colour=#b22222]"So close!" [/colour]He yelled as he jumped up again. He saw Slick running over to him. [colour=#b22222]"That was awesome! Maybe someday, I'll actually stay on the wave though!" [/colour]He then remembered something from earlier. He didn't see the scarred pegasus anywhere, so he decided to just practice for his upcoming contest. [colour=#b22222]"Wanna' try diving?" [/colour]He offered Slick, with a competitive grin.

Flashbomb laughed as Broken scolded him. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey i thought it was fun." [/colour]He smiled brightly. He asked how Blizzy was. [colour=#0000FF]"She is ok, She broke her leg but the doctor got her patched up. She is still at the medical ward." [/colour]He looked over to slick. [colour=#0000FF]" I wish i could surf! that would be cool." [/colour]He heard Knight ask slick if he wanted to do a diving competition. " [colour=#0000FF]hey[/colour][colour=#0000FF]! i bet i will win with my hooves tied behind my back." [/colour]

(i edited it)

A voice came from behind Knight without warning. He jumped up and looked back, and saw the scarred pegasus behind him. [colour=#b22222]Perhaps next time I should actually look behind myself. [/colour]After getting over his stupidity, he realized that the pegasus accepted his offer for the competition. He was also gloating. [colour=#b22222]"Think you're so tough, eh? Alright, pony who makes it the deepest wins." [/colour]He then realized a small flaw in that. [colour=#b22222]"How do we know who makes it deeper? Why can't I just go two feet down and say I went 200?" [/colour]He changed the rules of the competition. [colour=#b22222]"First pony who surfaces loses! Deal?"[/colour]

Flashbmb thought for a moment. He trotted over to his pack and rummaged through it. He found what he as looking for, He trotted back and handed it to knight. [colour=#0000FF]"Its a depth finder, it figures how deep you get and marks it on your way up. Put it around your foreleg and press the green button, It will flash twice then beep. then you can dive, You go first." [/colour]He said to him with a competitive friendly smile.

The pegasus seemed to have other ideas on what to do. He walked away for a moment, making Knight believe he didn't agree to the competition, but returned with some odd device he never saw. Scarred Dude (your temporary nickname) explained it to him. Knight didn't quite get it, but he put it on and swam out. He pressed the button, like the dude told him, then after it beeped, he swam down. He kicked his legs as fast as he could, going against his urge to rise and take a breath, until he nearly opened his mouth. He then turned around, and with the help of the oxygen in his lungs and his fast moving hooves, he surfaced quickly and swam back to the shore. [colour=#b22222]"10 meters. Beat that!" [/colour]Knight had no idea if that was good or not. It didn't give him his cutie mark. [colour=#b22222]Perhaps AFTER I beat him. [/colour]He then handed the device over to Scarred Dude.

Gear face slightly took a turn south. He was not pleased the the method used to bring him in to the water. But he had to say that it did work, and as per the agreement he had no choce but to go out to were Shade was. He took it slowly, not wanting his goggles to fall off his head. When he stood a few feet in front of Shade. [colour=#DAA520]Ok, this is as deep as I go.'[/colour]

Flashbomb chuckled, [colour=#0000FF]"Ok that was good, watch this." [/colour]He swam out with the depth finder. he cleared it and pressed twice. It beeped and he swam down. Flash was surprised that without his mask to make the contest even how detred he was. He had his eyes closed to keep the salt water out of them. He pushed down further and further til his Anxiety got the best of him. He accended and looked at the depth finder, he wasnt happy with the result. He swam back to Knight and shown him the reading. 10.05 meters. [colour=#0000FF]"I barely beat you. Your turn." [/colour]He said as he handed it to him and sighed. He knew that without his mask he couldnt win bt he enjoyed the fun of it all.

[colour=#800080]"Oh come on gear. Can't you go any deeper?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket asked him as she trudged into the water, trying to forget about what shade had asked earlier.[/colour]

Bluemoon aproached the water slowly watching the water splash onto the shore and not noticing what had happened to Slick << [colour=#40e0d0]Alright Violet I think we should start by getting in the water...[/colour] >> She looked behind herself only to notice that Violet was no longer there << [colour=#40e0d0]Well I guess I'm on my own **gulp** probably should have packed floaties[/colour] >> Bluemoon slowly and nervously made her way into the water << [colour=#40e0d0]See Mooney? I-it's easy. And cold. You just gotta keep walking[/colour] >> She walked in to about 3/4 of her leg lenght and decided that was enough. she jogged out of the water and said << [colour=#40e0d0]Okay that's enough for today. Why rush right? Heheh...heh[/colour] >>

((Sorry if I god modded you a little bit, Gear!!))

[colour=#800080]"I'm glad to hear that!"[/colour] She let out a sigh of relief.[colour=#800080] "But Pocket, we haven't even taught him anything yet!! Any deeper and he'd just drown." [/colour]She giggled, knowing how bad that probably sounded after the words had left her mouth. [colour=#800080]"We need to ease him into things. Okay buddy, so try and stand up on your back hooves. It's kind of weird at first, but it's easy in the water! Like this.." [/colour]She lifted herself up, front hooves now held up over the water. [colour=#800080]"See? It takes some balance, so you can lean on me if you need to." [/colour]Shade waited for him to make it up okay.

[colour=#800080]"There you go!! This is how you are in the water when you're just chilling in the same spot. I'll teach you that before we get to moving around, but yah gotta learn to stand before learning to walk, right? Now, this'll look kind of silly being not where we're really swimming yet, but you'll want to move these two hooves like this.. Try and do it like me." [/colour]Using her front two hooves, she repeated the simple outward arm movement that one uses to stay afloat. "But yeah, thank you Pocket! I started to feel kind of funny because I really think that I'm starting to like Slick!" She turned to Pocket for a moment. [colour=#800080]"Then with your back legs, you just kick one backwards and one forwards, then keep switching.. Like.." [/colour]She showed the motion with two floppy front hooves.

[colour=#800080]"Kinda like that. Okay, so this is kind of a big step, but it's how you practice. If you trust me enough to go a little deeper with me now that you're standing upright, we can go just where you can stand but still can try moving like that in the water. When you start to get it, you'll even float above the ground a little. Also kind of weird, but like it helped my friend Wishbone and it helps as a buoyancy aid to hold somepony's hoof at first."[/colour] (That's true in real life, too!) [colour=#800080]"Don't worry, I got you."[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]SPLOOSH!! [/colour]And suddenly, a CANNONBALL!!!! [colour=#800080]"Oh geez!!" [/colour]She intended on grabbing onto Gearlock to help keep him steady through the splash, but missed and ended up pushing him, barely keeping from falling over herself in the confusion of it all. [colour=#800080]"GEAR!!" [/colour]She squeaked, instinctively covering her mouth with her hoof.[colour=#800080] "I am SOOOO sorryyyy!!! That wasn't supposed to happen!!!!" [/colour]She helped him back up, muttering 'sorry' at least 10 times.

She held out her hoof for him to grab on to.[colour=#800080] "Like I said, it helps more than you think. Now I know that was scary, but follow me..?"[/colour] Puzzlebeat walked up, asking to talk to Shade really fast. [colour=#800080]"Yeah! We were just-" [/colour]She stopped and thought for a moment. Learning how to swim is kind of a personal thing.. What if he doesn't want the others to know that he doesn't know how? [colour=#800080]Maybe I shouldn't tell Puzzle that we're teaching Gearlock to swim.. I'd hate to embarrass him!! [/colour]She picked up where she left off. [colour=#800080]"kind of in the middle of something, but we can take a quick break! I'll be right back, Gearlock. Make sure he's okay and comfortable, Pocket!"[/colour] Shade headed closer to the beach to meet up with him. She must have looked funny with only half of her hair wet, but that's kind of how long hair gets when you go for a swim and don't dunk your head under! [colour=#800080]"Hey Puzzle!! What's up?" [/colour]She greeted him, her cheeks dimpled.

[colour=#00FFFF]"well thats good to hear!"[/colour]

Broken said with a smile as flash bomb trotted to shore bringing back two strange devices

[colour=#00FFFF]"welp, i will leave you too to...whatever your doing!"[/colour]

Broken then caught up with his chair and levitated himself onto it

[colour=#00FFFF]"Alright, lets try this again"[/colour]

muttered broken as he put his shade back on and drifted off once again

"Hey Shade! Well, Shadow said he could teach me to swim. I'm so excited!"-she asnwered. It seemed like Shade was doing the same thing what Shadow promised to them. She helped one of her friend to learn how to swim. After she waited for a short time to begin, she turned around and saw that Sahdow was helping to Bluemoon. "Okay than...I will learn to swim by myself!"-she thought in herself as she went a bit farther from the beach. "Anyway it couldn't be so hard." Violet turned back again and saw that Shade headed back to the beach. The sea was deeper after every step so she know she must be so careful. She thrusted herself away from the ground and tried not to sink but she wasn't successful. "Hehe...well maybe it's a bit harder than i thought."-she said and tried again. She trampled and pushed herself with her legs but the result was the same like before. "Oh come on!" Violet you won't leave the sea till you lern to swim!...Let's do it again!"-she said and tried again but this time something else happened. Of course she wasn't able to swim but this time her legs didn't find the ground under her so she started to panic. She went to far from the shore what was such a stupid idea if the pony cannot swim. There were much greater waves and one of them pushed her under the water. She didn't know what to do till finally she felt something under herself. The ground there was higher then elsewhere so she could push herself back to the top of the water than tried to get back to the shore at whatever cost. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"-she said repeatedly as she headed back to the beach on the way what she found. "I'm so stupid! What am i thought? I could die there!"-she thought in herself as she finally reached a more safer area. She decided that was the first and the last time when she tried to swim. "Never again!" Everything was happened so fast so she thought nobody saw how stupid was she. She reached the beach but she didn't go out, she sat down in the water and watched the sun as it was gaing down slowly and painted the bottom of the sky into a smooth orange colour.

• Like 1

Shadow turned and saw Violet trying to swim on her own. "Hey you don't have to do that!" he yelled after her, running up to her "I can easily teach both of you at once. Not like I'm only paying attention to one pony. Come on!" he said as he started running back to the water where Bluemoon was.

Slick decided the Knight look pretty occupied... I mean he was loosing a competition after all! He made his way to the beach and placed his surfboard just in front of where the ponies where learning to swim, then at least it would be close by if he needed it. He decided to wade out into the water by where Pocket was... now that Shade wasn't here it was probably a good time to sort things out. He couldn't bare himself to look at her so he just looked down at the water as he talked, those beaming eyes still implanted deep into his mind "[colour=#006400]Hey Pocket....[/colour]" He muttered, eyes still glued to the water "[colour=#006400]Look I know you and Shade are a thing but I can't help it! She gives me feelings in my tummy and... I wont say anything to her... you got to her first right? Finders keepers and what not[/colour]" He said with a small, very nervous laugh before spotting Violet out in the open and going under the water... she knew what she was doing right? The look of fear as Violet arose from the deeper water told Slick that probably wasn't the case so after listening to Pocket he headed off to Violet who was now barely in the water, taking a seat next to her "[colour=#006400]Violet.... I saw that[/colour]" he said with a bit of an odd tone in his voice, Slick was pretty good at that. He gave Violet a tap on the nose, like a mother would do "[colour=#006400]You sill filly! You know you could have drowned out there? If you needed help then ask! Those lot might be occupied but I'm still free to teach if you want? I am a junior lifeguuaard![/colour]" he tempted with a grin "[colour=#006400]I don't bite! Cmon it'l be fun, maybe my mate Knight can help once he's done with his competition[/colour]" Slick didn't really know Violet liked Knight, but he did know they were friends and got along, at least with Slick there Violet wouldn't be drowning!

Flashbomb had changed his mind about the contest. He was getting anxious about diving without a mask. He looked to Knight, [colour=#0000FF]"Hey Knight.....i um....you win the contest i uh......yea." [/colour]The truth was that Flashbomb had a underlaying frear of drowning and it wasnt provoked until his recent dive without his diving mask. He thought how Blizzy would react if she knew his fears. He continued to swim with Knight though.

Flashbomb surfaced after a number of seconds. After swimming over to Knight, he handed the device. Knight gawked at his distance; 10.5 meters! [colour=#b22222]"How could I have lost?!" [/colour]He yelled in frustration, annoyed that he was beat by such a little amount. [colour=#b22222]"Rematch!" [/colour]With that, he put the device back on and ran out to the sea. After the device beeped twice, he dived down, pushing his limits to kick harder and harder. Even after feeling the need to surface, he kept going for slightly longer, until he opened his mouth for a moment and a small amount of the salty water entered his mouth, making him want to gag. Going even faster, he floated to the surface, spitting it out and going to shore, drying his hooves quickly, then wiping at his tongue to get the taste off of it. After it was gone, he remembered he was in the competition. He looked at the device. [colour=#b22222]"11 Meters! Totally worth it!"[/colour]

(Woops...)

Finally, I'm able to RP...Short post is short.

((One long and painful trip of being dragged around in a suitcase later ))

After what seemed to be forever, the suitcase in which Dawn was imprisoned opened.  The filly poked her head and front hooves out of the opening then sighed deeply, glad for the fresh air. "Free at last. Sweet Celestia, I thought I'd never get out of there." Dawn presumed to hop out of the suitcase and sprawl herself on one of the bed without interacting with anypony quickly falling asleep.

interacting with others in RP's is overrated :lol: ((seriously, who wouldn't want to sleep after doing nothing on a long bus ride though?))