Seeing that knight was ok, he turned towards Pocket. (Assumeing that I didn't miss anything that would change this.) [colour=#daa520]"Looks like Knight is ok, you want to go do somethinging?"[/colour]

(It does not.)

[colour=#800080]"Yeah, let's go." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said. She felt her heart skip a beat for a second and soon realized that she actually cared about this Colt. Quickly thinking she was blushing, she changed the subject. [/colour][colour=#800080]"So what do you think of some of the other foals?"[/colour]

Bomb offered to buy Knight ice cream as a thank you for saving him. [colour=#b22222]"That would be SO awesome!" [/colour]Knight agreed, jumping with joy. [colour=#b22222]"Slick will be pretty happy! Where is he?" [/colour]He raised a hoof and looked around the beach. [colour=#b22222]"Keep your eyes on the skies, he's probably hanging from a cloud." [/colour]Knight joked, remembering Slick's funny habits.

((No worries, scamps!! I'm thinking about making it dark soon anyways now that all of these major events have went on!! Blizzy's broken leg, both Knight and Flash almost drowning, swimming lessons, Slick and Shade letting their feeling out, AND ice cream dreams?! We've had a pretty long day, guys!! Umm it's a general rule of thumb to not control time but I'm totally cool with players making references to the sun and all that, so don't worry about it guys!! :3))

Face quickly reddening, Shade was simply at a loss for words. Did that just happen? It seemed so unreal! Her raised heartbeat and the faint chill of saliva left on her cheek both reminded her that the event had been true. It was only before he had nearly left that she found the ability to speak return to her. [colour=#800080]"See you!!" [/colour]She watched his tail make it's way out of the door, and turned to Violet not a second later. [colour=#800080]"VIOLET DID YOU SEE THAT OH MY GOSH!!!!! He likes me!!! I mean, he REALLY likes me!!!!" [/colour]For how nervous she was moments ago, she was sure smiling wide now! [colour=#800080]"Cmere!!"[/colour] She gave Violet a big old hug. She had too much excitement for one pony to keep all to herself.[colour=#800080] "I'm gonna go try and find Pocket!! This HAS to happen we got so close!!" [/colour]She made her way out onto the beach once again, prancing a bit higher than usual, smile still in tact.

((I'll have Shade catch up with you guys in a minute, Neo and Gear. I'mma give you a chance to talk for a bit firstly though if you'd like :3))

Slick bounced along somewhere, he didn't really know which way he was going but when you have your eyes closed and hum to yourself your bound to bump into something or somepony at some point. As if on que THWAK right into somepony else. Slick took a small while to recover and see none other than Knight infront of him... oh and that other pony too from earlier... whats his face. Slick let out a laugh and pulled himself up, holding out a hoof for Knight to "[colour=#006400]Well wakey wakey there bro! Didn't know you'd gotten up since I saved your flank![/colour]" He laughed, glad he could joke about it now it was behind them, though not really sure if Knight had known he had to be saved a small while ago "[colour=#006400]So... I kinda did something stupid while you were out... Kinda told Shade I had a thing for her...[/colour]" He said half proudly, though still a hint of a blush on his cheeks "[colour=#006400]Aaaaand... she said she said, listen to this, SHE! Said that she could see me every day and that I would make her smile[/colour]" he said with a small sigh, not remembering that Knight couldn't care less for fillies, turning to look at the other drowned pony from earlier "[colour=#006400]But sorry! Where's my manners, I'm Slick... not too sure if we have 'properly' met yet... though my memory is pretty horribl[/colour]e" He laughed, nothing could make this day bad! Too bad there wasn't going to be too much of day left by the looks of things...

Gear looked at Pocket with his head tilted slightly. [colour=#daa520]"Well, they are ok I guess. I mean I have nothing but my mum and sister to compair them to..." [/colour]His face flushed red noticing that his comment would also be directed to Pocket. [colour=#daa520]"But your cool! I like hanging out with you. Why do you ask about the others? Its their somepony being mean to you?" [/colour]He asked with a bit of worryness sneaking in to his voice. Gear felt funny when he was talking to Pocket. His heart would try to race, and he always felt slightly warmer around her.

[colour=#800080]"I just don't like slick. He seems almost too nice and the way he treats others is...I just don't like him." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said.[/colour]

"He didn't notice me..."-said Violet in a sad tone when she saw that Knight headed to Flash. "He didn't even look at me..." She watched the two colt quietly till she heared Shade shouting. [colour=#800080]"VIOLET DID YOU SEE THAT OH MY GOSH!!!!! He likes me!!! I mean, he REALLY likes me!!!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Violet turned around and saw Shade who looked so happy. That was just natural because Slick, who left a few minutes ago told Shade that he like her, the filly, who also like him. "Shade! That's just so great! I'm so glad you happy!...You deserve it!"-she said and gave her a forced smile. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Cmere!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Shade hugged Violet than said she will try to find Pocket and headed back to the beach. She watched Shade to shove off than sighed. She wanted to be happy, really, but she couldn't, mainly after she heared that how Slick feel about Shade and she was sure about that Knight won't tell her anything like that. Never. She kicked one of the gravels than headed back to the fillies cabin. She was not far when she heared shouting from the cabin. [/colour][colour=#F62817]"Helloooo? Is there someone there?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She entered and saw a filly whom she didn't see before. "Excuse me. Is everything alright? Your mane is a bit...sooty?"-she asked as she walked a bit closer to the filly. "I didn't see you on the bus...Who are you?"[/colour]

• Like 1

Somepony bumped into Knight! He was bugged at first, until he saw that it was conveniently Slick! He gave him another brohoof, as Slick began telling him about his day. Knight as only half paying attention, as he was talking about some filly he was into. Not to say he wasn't happy for Slick, but fillies still bugged him. [colour=#b22222]"Um... Good job?" [/colour]He said to him, confused as to how to respond. Slick then seemed eager to introduce himself to Bomb. That reminded him of their original goal. [colour=#b22222]"Oh yeah! So, you know how I totally saved him? He's buying ice cream for us! Totally awesome!" [/colour]He gave Bomb an eager brohoof then. He saw some of the other ponies seemingly returning to their cabins. It made sense. The sun WAS setting, after all, and they were suppose to be resting at that point. [colour=#b22222]"Maybe tomorrow, I'm still kinda' sleepy." [/colour]He gave a loud yawn, and walked off to the colts cabin.

(mother of celestia >.>, imma just pretend i didnt just try to talk to blizzy)

Broken walked along the beach being bored, as usual so he decided to just go to the cabin and sleep a little.

upon entering the cabin he saw two ponies talking, but he just ghosted by them in complete disregard and he slid into the bottom bunk of his bed and drifted off.

(I honestly had no idea what to post)

Flashbomb watched as slick bumped into Knight. He was going to introduce himself but decided against it as to not interrupt. Knight had Decided to leave to the colts cabin. He shrugged his shoulders to slick and smiled. He decided to stick around outside the cabin for a bit and see if he would see Blizzy. He trotted to the colts cabin and sat down outside of the entrance.

The box inside of the filly cabin sat there on the edge of the bed. It slowly slid off of the bed with a thump and broke open. The Pearl roled out and bumped into violet's hoof. The frost blossem broke apart as well and let out its last puff of cold air before crumbling.

( had to stir things a bit.)

Slick just stood there, a little confused... had he said something wrong? One minute he was just here with two mates and now he was alone? Hm... well they probably had something important to get to and it was getting dark after all. Slick decided to wonder over to the cabins, thinking about going in and getting some shut eye before he snuck out the window and into the fillies cabin after the teacher had inspected. But that was pretty boring and Slick didn't really feel like sleeping right now... And what was all this with Knight? Suddenly acting all uppity now he had saved that scarred colt who wouldn't give him a name, where was the thanks for Slick saving him? Well... it would come in time, but taking a peak into the fillies cabin Slick could see Violet hadn't been given any notice... darn it Knight... Slick made his way over to his friend as he was heading into the colts cabin and turned him round to face Slick "[colour=#006400]Hey Knight... could you go and say something to Violet? For her sake? She was so worried when you were passed out and she didn't know you were going to live... she was in tears... could you just... let her know your ok? For me bro?[/colour]" He asked, Slick didn't want to see Violet hurt and she obviously felt for Knight... to bad he was as blind as an old mule.

//ASDFGHJKL I'M SO SORRY >.< My notifications hate me and I'm so terrible at multi tasking. I'll reply right away! (Sorry, Browneh >.< Like omg I am so sorry. I didn't even think to check on the rp. I feel like such a noob -.-"

After a while of poking around in the sand, Blizzy sighed and decided to head for the cabin. Her hoof hurt and neither of her two friends were anywhere to be found (because Blizzard's unreliable creator decided to neglect the rp like a dbag -.-"). She hummed a song by The Mane to herself as she walked, keeping an eye out for Flash or Broken.

Before Knight could enter the cabin for a much needed sleep, Slick stopped him and turned him around. He for some reason wanted Knight to tell Violet that he was alright. He looked at him with confusion. [colour=#b22222]"Erm... Okay...?" [/colour]Knight trotted slowly over to the fillies cabin, wondering when he was ever NOT okay. He knocked on the door and entered, not really liking that he was in a room full of fillies. He ignored them, and went over to Violet, who was nearby. Knight had NO idea what to say. [colour=#b22222]"Just so you know... I'm okay..." [/colour]He told her, still clueless to what he was talking about. [colour=#b22222]"So... Yeah..." [/colour]He backed away towards the door awkwardly, then closed it and galloped back to the colts cabin. He entered, and saw Slick again. [colour=#b22222]"So... I told her... Was there something I missed while I was sleeping? What had her worried exactly?"[/colour]

((Aaaawwww!! Poor Violet!! More possible heartbreak to come, here goes!))

Shade knew that she had to do it. Pocket and Gear in view, now seemed as good of a time as any.. But what to say? Breaking off a romance is no simple task!! Her feelings had always been real, but keeping it real, she knew that she had to be real with Pocket. [colour=#800080]First thing's first, I guess.. "Hey guys!" [/colour]She greeted her friends with a small smile before looking out over the ocean. The sun was going down, casting it's pretty, sinking reflection over the water. The stars were coming out, each pretty little light in the sky giving the small filly a bit of encouragement.[colour=#800080] "I'm sorry that I left you in the water back there, Gear. You were doing so great!! After Puzzle and I spoke I saw a bunch of ponies huddled up and when I went over to see what was happening, Knight had almost drown! Slick was able to get him breathing again, and I helped carry him carry Knight back to the cabin. He slept for awhile, but he was okay in the end."[/colour] A small light trickled across the sky, quickly fading into nothingness. [colour=#800080]"Did you guys see that? A shooting star!!" [/colour]The event brought some joy to the young girl's face, but her expression was soon to turn sour. [colour=#800080]"I wish.... That there was an easier way to say this.." [/colour]Her gaze drifted earthward, towards the soft, red sand just under her hoof.[colour=#800080] "Hey Pocket..? Do you remember when I asked you if it was normal to have crushes on two ponies..? Well... I kind of like Slick, and.. Actually, I REALLY like Slick, and... I-really-don't-wanna-hurt-you-but-I-think-I-wanna-be-with-him"[/colour] It was such a beautiful night, such a gorgeous moment.. Everything was just so pretty!! Why did she have to ruin it with such utter bluntness?

Pocket stopped dead in her tracks. She held her breath as Shade said the phrase she dreaded to hear. She wanted to let out a blood curdling scream but held it inside as she hid her teary-eyed face. [colour=#800080]"T-that's really what you want, Huh?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She asked refusing to hide her face. She pulled her hat downwards ever her eyes. [/colour][colour=#800080]"O-okay then, Fine. If that's wha- what you you want then...I guess I can't stop you." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said charging off into the distance, finally letting out a few of the tears. She didn't care where she was going. All that mattered was where she was going. She came to a large tree in the middle of the forest and started to climb up it. All she wanted was to be alone.[/colour]

(aww!!! Das soo sad! :( )

Slick watched as Knight scampered off into the fillies cabin, coming out to look more confused than anything [colour=#B22222]"So... I told her... Was there something I missed while I was sleeping? What had her worried exactly?" [/colour]Wait... Sleeping? Sleeping!? Slick wanted to thwack Knight round the back of the head for his stupidity! No... No reason to blow a gasket here Slick... just be calm, he was blacked out, explain it to him. [colour=#006400]"Knight... You never were sleeping... as soon as you pulled that other colt to the surface you fell unconscious... you weren't breathing bro... Violet was so worried and thought you were going to die! We all did! I had to do CPR to bring you back! That includes the... Mouth to mouth...[/colour]" he trailed off, not looking to proud that he had practically kissed Knight "[colour=#006400]Then you're going round here like your a big hero when you and him are both as stupid as eachother just... just calm it down... Violet seemed super worried because if you ask me she really has a thing for you... If I were you I'd get my sorry hide in there with her and have a nice talk... make her feel better bro! And don't give me any of that 'but she's a filly' stuff either![/colour]" With that Slick let out a small sigh, at least he had gotten it out of his system with that rather long rant...

Guess he should check up on his hopefully soon to be special somepony too. He turned the corner to look down onto the beach just in time to see Pocket running off in tears... oh boy... this obviously didn't go well. Slick started his way down the beach, maybe he could at least be there for Shade if she wasn't feeling too good.

Knight's eyes widened in panic as Slick explained the situation. [colour=#b22222]I... I drowned...? I drowned?! [/colour]He basically shut off all of his other senses as he began breathing deeply. Slick seemed to finish with his lecture, but Knight had no idea what he said after saying he wasn't breathing. [colour=#b22222]"I drowned?! I... I almost died?!" [/colour]Knight's eyes began tearing up, and he started breathing deeply. [colour=#b22222]"How could I... I thought... No..." [/colour]Knight fell to the ground as he started balling. [colour=#b22222]"I'm sorry!" [/colour]He apologized to himself[colour=#b22222], [/colour]as he lay on the ground in his tears.

((The feels...This strangely makes me smile.

Also, I literally had no idea what to say, so behold one of my terrible, poorly thought out posts :/ ))

<<"Excuse me?">>

The little filly angled her head to face the pony who had just entered.

<<"Is everything alright? Your mane is a bit...sooty? I didn't see you on the bus...Who are you?">>

Dawn turned her body to completely face to face the older filly. [colour=#F62817]"Oh, I'm Dawn! It's a pleasure to meet you. Oh, and the reason you didn't see me earlier was because I was hiding. See, I'm actually not supposed to be here with you older ponies. I kind of snuck here with the help of my friend, Shade.[/colour] She smiled nervously at Violet [colour=#F62817]"Oh! I didn't learn your na-"[/colour]

THUMP

From one of the beds, the blue box fell to the floor, bursting open and revealing a pearl that rolled over to Violet.

Flashbomb sat watching the Scenes of his class mates roll out before him, He saw Knight rush into the filies cabin then rush back into the colts cabin as though he were a tornado. He saw Pocket down by the beach run off in tears from Shade. It made him feel pretty bad for her and was going to go see if she was ok but Slick had that covered as he trotted down to the beach. He sat back down and felt somewhat like a third wheel in everything at the moment. He realized that he mostly kept to himself and hadnt talked to anypony to much. He looked up at the sky, He watched as the skies as they lit with stars. He sighed, Where was Blizzy? He hadnt seen her ever since the clinic. He then realized that he had become to Attatched to her. He felt as though he didnt give her space. He rubbed his eyes and looked back up to the skies, He saw the shooting star and wished for Blizzy to get better. Thats all he wanted on this trip. He heard crying in the colts cabin and decided to check it out. He walked in and saw knight crumbled on the floor in his own sorrow. He trotted over to Him and patted him on the back. [colour=#0000FF]"What happened Knight?"[/colour]

"Fixed mah post!)

(Lets just pretend thatI never spoke to TSS)

Bluemoon got out of the water and trotted toward the camp ground << [colour=#40E0D0]I did great today! I'll be swimming like a champ in no time! [/colour](yeah right X3)>> Once Mooney (Don't judge, it's cute!) Got to the Camp Center she began to think << [colour=#40e0d0]Maybe I should..Yeah I will! [/colour]>> She went out to gather rocks and sticks to Make a camp fire. Upon finding her ingrediants she went back to the Camp Center And began making her camp fire << [colour=#40e0d0]there we go. Nice and toasty[/colour] >>

She went out to gather rocks and sticks to Make a camp fire. Upon finding her ingrediants she went back to the Camp Center And began making her camp fire << [colour=#40e0d0]there we go. Nice and toasty[/colour] >>

((is anyone else thinking about seabears now? Srsly, I'm just waiting for a bear to come charging through the clearing and attacking everypony whose not in a circle

this is why I don't do mane RP, I would totally do something like this and get kicked

:lol: ))

• Like 1

((Aaaawwww what've I done?! Dem feels is sayud.. D: And it was Shade who caused Pocket to run off in tears Dabom, not Violet silly, she's in the fillies cabin with Dawn :)))

[colour=#800080]".....Pocket....."[/colour] Shade's voice was barely audible, quickly lost in the faint, oceany wind. She watched as the other filly trotted off, heartbroken as could be. *sniffle* [colour=#800080]"Well THAT could've gone better.." [/colour]She let out an awkward, awkward chuckle.[colour=#800080] "I'm so sorry you had to see that, Gearlock.."[/colour] The purple pony's words came out breathier than normal, yet more forced. Hoof over mouth, she cleared her throat. [colour=#800080]"I feel like it was the right thing to do, but at the same time.. I feel like I really hurt her.. and it hurts!" [/colour]A clear little drop formed at the corner of her eye, slowly slid down the fur of her cheek, and quickly fell to the ground, dampening a few sand particles. [colour=#800080]"Where could Pocket be going?"[/colour] That seemed to be the only thought in Shade's mind. Her instinct was to go search for her and comfort her, but knew that she probably wasn't the best pony for the job since she was the cause. [colour=#800080]If I'm part of the problem, I couldn't be part of the solution.. Could I?[/colour] [colour=#800080]"It's gonna be time for room check before too long and I'm worried. I would go talk to her, but I'm prolly the LAST pony she'd like to see right now.. Gear, you've gotta do it. You or.. Somepony I just... I don't know!!" [/colour]She sat, throwing her hooves up over her face, shaking her head side to side, her rich cornflower drapes swaying like the hips of a dancer.[colour=#800080] "I just DON'T know.. I've never had to do anything like that before and.. and.. and.." [/colour]She stopped, taking a couple of deep breaths. [colour=#800080]"...I guess that as much as I'd sometimes like to think that I do, nopony can have all of the answers all the time."[/colour] She sat for a moment, not saying a word. When she saw She felt a little more comfortable just seeing that Slick was approaching. [colour=#800080]I just gotta follow my heart.. [/colour]She looked up to the stars, now covering most of the sky. Something about them just seemed to fascinate her.[colour=#800080] There appears to be a lot more here in Red Rock than back home in Canterlot! Maybe Luna doesn't place as many stars back home because all of the pony made lights would take away from their natural beauty.[/colour] She remembered what Miss Licorice had said about the sand. [colour=#800080]It IS a beautiful night, and we ARE on magical ground. [/colour]Slick appeared much closer than she remembered him when she tilted her head back down. [colour=#800080]"Heyy.." [/colour]She spoke softly. [colour=#800080]"..I talked to Pocket about how I feel about everything.. She said it was okay if it's how I feel, but I know it really hurt her.. She went THAT way somewhere and I'm worried." [/colour]Shade lifted herself up, back on four legs. She whipped the sand off of her flank. [colour=#800080]"It's [/colour][colour=#800080]really [/colour][colour=#800080]getting cold out here.." I wish I knew where she ran off to so I could at least give her some socks so her hooves don't get too chilly.[/colour]

Everything would soon fall into place and work out for the best.. Just, not QUITE yet..

When Knight continued to cry Flash started to tear up as well, For some reason whenever he saw a friend of his start to cry he all of a sudden couldnt hold back his own wave of tears. It was odd to him and he never new the reason for Knight's sadness. Flash wiped away a few tears and helped Knight up. He walked him to his bed and set him there.[colour=#0000FF] " There *sniff* thats better than the floor eh? Are you crying about the drowning? I want you to know that it wasnt your Fault. I was the one who got caught on the fisherpony's boat. Your a hero Knight. You saved me from that watery grave. It didnt matter if you drowned then, I saw you sinking and helped you to shore and slick, as well as puzzlebeat helped you, Thats what friends do! You Drowning wasnt the bad part, not at all. You did a good thing and dont you forget it." [/colour]He said to Knight. He saw that it might have helped him along somewhat. He got up and trotted to the door. [colour=#0000FF]"I will be outside if you want me bro..." [/colour]He said with a smile as he exited the cabin and shut the door. He sat back down outside the cabin and continued his night sky watching.

Gear looked back ain the direction that Pocket ran off in. He felt something inside him ake. "Don't worry Shade, I'll go find her." WIth that said Gear trotted in the direction that Pocket went. His eyes kept scaning the area. After what seemed like forever to him, he find her in a large tree. "Hey Pocket, um..." He raised a hoof and rubbed his head. "Mind if I join you up there?"