Flashbomb had sat on his bed after letting the filly in. He then remembered the whisper that blizzy had said. He decided why not, He grabbed his bag and made sure he had everything. He saw that Broken had sat down on his bed. He trotted over to him[colour=#0000FF] "Ok so bed check is in 2 minutes i think. when the teacher leaves we can sneak out."[/colour] He said smileing to his friend. He sat next to him and slid his bag under Broken's bed as to hide it. He Was going to sneak out with them but he was going to give Blizzy her space.

"Whats up?" Puzzlebeat asked the ponies whispering to themselves. some thing about sneaking out. "mind if I tag along? I'm already in trouble for the loud speaker indecent, why not get myself into deeper trouble. But then again its only against the rules if you get caught."

(Might as well update)

Knight lay on his bed for a while, silently sobbing. His pillow was wet with tears, and was keeping him from any rest. He thought he heard some ponies planning to sneak out. [colour=#b22222]Why would they want to? [/colour]He looked over to them. Bomb was part of the group, it seemed. Knight decided that it would be nice to get out, rather than coop himself up for the rest of the trip for being stupid. He wiped away his tears, trotted over to them, with a slightly slow, depressive gait, as he looked at them. [colour=#b22222]"Can I go too?" [/colour]He asked, his voice lacking its normal enthusiasm.

One of the other colts extended a hoof to greet Knight. He introduced himself as Broken. On normal circumstances, he would have laughed at the funny name, but he still wasn't in a giggly mood. [colour=#b22222]"I'm Knight." [/colour]He said, as he gave him a small brohoof.

Bluemoon was going through her stuff when she suddenly heard Someone come through the door. She looked up to notice a filly who looked rather familiar(Blizzy) [colour=#afeeee]Huh. I think I saw her on the bus. [/colour]Bluemoon stopped rummaging through her stuff and went to introduce her self to the semi-new filly. << [colour=#40e0d0]Hello! I'm Bluemoon. If you're here then I guess that means we're room mates right? My bed is over there, I think I'm sharing it with Shade, Don't really remember if she agreed to share it or not but that dosen't matter. So what is your name?[/colour] >>

((Oh my gosh Brony1337, I love your new pic!!!! Who's that pretty pony? ^^ Also, THANK YOU FOR WAITING ON ME WWW OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SON LONG TO REPLY!!!!! x3 Heehee, Blizzy is like a ladies man, only like.. A man's lady? No, that doesn't sound right.... Hahaha))

Shade, after trotting close with Slick, had arrived in front of the fillies cabin. [colour=#800080]"Yeah, I'll see you in a little while" [/colour]Plans in place for later, now was the time to part ways. She smiled softly at him. Her getting lost in his sea green eyes, him getting lost in hers, she found it funny how before she felt guilty when he caught her staring, but now, eye to eye, things were much different. She felt so warm, despite the chilly, night-time wind. Shade's new special somepony, however, had a chill. After listening to his kind words, she gave him a big, held hug.[colour=#800080] "Thank you, Slick. I know that I can always count on you to be there for me." [/colour]Shade leaned back as if to break off the hug, but instead just looked into Slick's eyes for another moment. They felt so deep!! She kissed his nose softly.[colour=#800080] "...and I'm not going anywhere either." [/colour]She blushed a bright crimson colour, feeling like two cute little doves were flying around in her abdomen. She could see Flash walking by behind them, but her mind was much to occupied to think anything of it. Shade opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. Instead, before even stopping to think about it, she found herself leaning closer. Her nose lightly pressed to his, his eyes seemingly more beautiful than ever before, before she could wrap her mind about the idea of it, it happened! She met his lips with her own, heart pounding. It was little more than a peck, and only lasted a few short seconds, but was still the single most magical moment of the young filly's life. She quietly admired him for a long moment, studying his handsome face. The theoretical doves in her tummy felt like they had gained at least 20 pounds!! Finally, she spoke up. [colour=#800080]"..I'll see you tonight" [/colour]She looked back twice on her short walk to the door, grinning from ear to ear both times seeing Slick still there. She opened the door, but had to say ONE last thing before parting. [colour=#800080]"..And Slick? Don't you worry your pretty little head about all that drama stuff! I'm sure everything will work out just awesome, for us and Pocket both" [/colour]One last little grin later, she was in the door!!

It had been a long day, but Shade wasn't ready to turn in yet. Besides, she needed to keep an eye on the window!! [colour=#800080]"Hey Bluemoon!! Are you still down for sharing a bed tonight?"[/colour] Shade greeted her buddy, obvious joy in her voice. [colour=#800080]"Okay, okay, so I'm sorry but Dawn, Bluemoon, I really gotta tell you what just happened!! And you too cuz you're here!!"[/colour] She giggled, pointing at Bluemoon's newest friend Blizzy. She started to say something, but went into a gigglefit. [colour=#800080]"Okay, okay," [/colour]she breathed out, attempting to regain her composure. [colour=#800080]"So, what happened was.."[/colour] She clenched her teeth to keep any more giggles in. Shade could hardly contain it!! The door opened, a larger pony stood outlined by inside lights. [colour=#008080]"Hey guys, just doin some cabin checks! Is everypony here?"[/colour] Clickclickclickclickclick! Miss Licorice clicked her clicky pen unnecessarily a few times while scanning the room, just because clicky pens are fun.

• Like 1

wow...

WOW

.... WOOOW

That was an experience, one minute he had hooves round his neck and the next the hooves were still there! It's just Slick also happened to have Shades lips to his... Sweet Celestia! As Shade retreated into her cabin Slick found himself just standing there, wide eyed and dropped jaw in the early night, nothing moving about him except for when the wind picked up a bit. It had been at least a minute or two before he could bring himself to move again, and that was only because the teacher was about to make her way into the fillies cabin and wanted to know what the hay was going on, at least that's what her expression told her. "[colour=#006400]I... I got my first kiss miss!![/colour]" He managed to squeak out, he head to tell somepony and half the guys wouldn't care... He gave the teacher a wide grin, who was still just standing there, probably waiting for him to get his hide into the cabin, so Slick made his way inside, a certain spring in his step.

There were a few ponies standing around, something to do with some escape plan but Slick had his escape window and didn't really need a plan. So Slick lay back... waaay back, you could do that when you lay on the bed sideways, let all your hooves dangle off the edge with your head, much funner than normal sleep. He just lay there a small while, slapping his own face... it hurt... so this was all real... funny that. But now time to wait for the teacher so he can see his beloved again... felt like a year....

• Like 1

Blizzy was surprised to have Bluemoon approach her. Bluemoon, Shade and Violet seemed to have form a tight clique and it made her smile to have one of them acknowledge her. "[colour=#3399ff]My name's Blizzard, but everypony calls me Blizzy[/colour]," she said, grinning. "[colour=#3399ff]It's nice to meet you, Bluemoon[/colour]!" She was about to say something else when Shade walked over to them (along with somepony else Blizzy hadn't seen before)?! Shade started to tell the three of them something, but kept breaking out into giggle fits. Blizzy couldn't help it and started giggling too. And then Ms. Licorice walked in. Blizzy watched their teacher as she wandered the room checking to make sure everypony was in their place. [colour=#3399ff]Alright, I have to wait until she checks the other cabins to sneak out[/colour].

Flashbomb sat there on the bed with Broken and the others. He waited for the checkup to come round. Soon enough the Bus driver Petals trotted in with a list. She scanned the room and smiled as she checked off everypony who was there. She put her pencil away " Get some rest! We have a big day coming up!" She chimed. She left and shut the door. Flashbomb waited for awhile while the tape was applied to the outside door. He glanced out the window and decided to Act as though he were asleep to Convince the teacher and bus driver. He turned off the lights in the cabin [colour=#0000FF]"We need to act like we are asleep so we can sneak out soon!" [/colour]He said to his friends. He crawled in bed and acted like he was asleep. He laid there and wondered if Blizzy found the Pearl and Frost blossom that he made into a gift for her. He kind of thought that she would think that was creepy, He hoped not though. ( the pearl i guess is on a endtable or something? With the box and blossom on the ground?)

The bus driver entered the cabin for the checkup. After he left, Bomb told them to act like they were sleeping so they could sneak out. With a sigh, Knight trotted back to his bed. He felt something rather cold around his flank. Looking back, he realized he hadn't taken off his swim trunks yet! And they were still soaking from nearly drowning earlier! He slipped them off, and quickly wiped away at a stain on his flank. [colour=#b22222]Wait a moment... [/colour]Knight continued wiping it, but it wouldn't go away. [colour=#b22222]"Somepony turn a light on!" [/colour]He yelled with a hopeful voice, as he squinted his eyes, trying to see if he could make out the odd looking symbol on his flank. It was tough in the darkness though.

(sorry for the double post guys but i wanna see this.)

Flashbomb heard Knight grunting with something. He then yelped and Asked for the lights to be turned on. [colour=#0000FF]"Ugh fine! But we gotta act like we are asleep soon or we will get in trouble!" [/colour]Flash groaned. He Got down and trotted to the light switch. He flicked it on, the sudden light hurting his eyes. He turned around blindly and trotted over to Knight. He rubbed his eyes trying to clear them. [colour=#0000FF]"Now whats so important?" [/colour]He asked impatiently while trying to clear his vision still.

Bomb flipped the lights on. The sudden turn blinded Knight for a few moment. He wiped tears forming from his eyes from the sudden burst of light, and ignored Bomb's impatience. He slowly opened his eyes to look at his flank. After his vision cleared up, he saw the most amazing sight ever. [colour=#b22222]"OHDEARCELESTIAIGOTMYCUTIEMARK!!!" [/colour]He yelled all in nearly a second. On his flank, were two swords crossed in an X shape, one wooden and the other metal. [colour=#b22222]"IT'S SO AWESOME!!!" [/colour]Knight no longer cared about having nearly died. After all, he got his cutie mark! He also didn't get it, but still found it so awesome!

• Like 1

"[colour=#3399FF]My name's Blizzard, but everypony calls me Blizzy[/colour], [colour=#3399FF]It's nice to meet you, Bluemoon![/colour]" Mooney was happy To have made a new friend << [colour=#40e0d0]Wow, that's a cool name![/colour] >> Bluemoon was about to say some thing when Shade came in and said [colour=#800080]"Hey Bluemoon!! Are you still down for sharing a bed tonight?" [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]Of course I am! I bet It's gonna be super fun.[/colour] >> She was super happy to know that she was still sharing a bed [colour=#800080]"Okay, okay, so I'm sorry but Dawn, Bluemoon, I really gotta tell you what just happened!! And you too cuz you're here!!" [/colour]Bluemoon Looked at Shade with curiosity [colour=#afeeee]Oh this sounds like it's gonna be good! [/colour]Mooney was listening but all Shade could do is Giggle. As funny as it was to see her like this, it was kind of frustrating to Bluemoon as this only made her curiosity skyrocket[colour=#800080]"Okay, okay,"[/colour][colour=#800080]"So, what happened was.." [/colour]Bloomoon Got all exited again when suddenly teacher pony came through the door << [colour=#40e0d0]OH COME ON![/colour] >> Right as her curiosity was about to be satified somepony had too barge in ( XD ) [colour=#008080]"Hey guys, just doin some cabin checks! Is everypony here?" [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]Yes I'm pretty sure we're all here and ready for sleep. Now Shade what was it you were going to say?[/colour] >>

(Since gear's not posting I assume we both ended up in our respective cabins.)

Pocket turned in her bed as she heard what the other fillies were talking about. She rolled her eyes and got up. After all the teacher had done her checks and now would be a great time to escape. She threw her bag on and looked around the room. The front doors, now that she thought about it, may cause too much noise. The next best thing was the window. She opened it up and looked tried to push out the screen but it was no good. She went through her bags and found a large pair of scissors. She opened them up and cut the screen open. With the window open Pocket could escape but she waited a bit for the teacher to go back to her cabin.

• Like 1

(Yeah, sorry about not posting busy day and all. I am glad that you made us go back to the cabins though, that was the plan from the begining and I had no clue how to do it.))

Gear laid in his bed. His goggled covered eyes scaning the roof. His mind on the one pony, Pocket. But his thoughts were thown in to disaray as the lights were blasted on. His eyes didn't feel it as much as everypony else do to his goggles but it still hurt. [colour=#daa520]"Could you please not yell? I plan on leaving in a bit, but with your yelling you are going to call the teacher back. And we all don't want that know do we?" [/colour]His words were not filled with anger but filled with understanding, he remembers the day he got his mark too. He got up and walked over to knight to look at his new mark. [colour=#daa520]"I have to say that is a pretty good one."[/colour]

Broken grabbed his bag and hopped into bed and started rummaging through his bag quietly looking for something that will help with their little trip

[colour=#00FFFF]"Aha! there it is!"[/colour]

Broken then pulled out a pair of night vision goggles, they were powered with magic and he charged them back at home before he got here. Once broken put them on and turned them on, he looked around to see if they worked they were very sensitive to light however, and when knight said turn the light on, a pulse of fear went through his body and before he could say anything, the light turned on.

And Broken thought he was now blind

[colour=#00FFFF]"AAAAAHHHHHHH, MOTHER OF CELESTIA, MY EYYYYEEEESSSS!! AHHHHHHH MY RETNAS ARE ON FIRE"[/colour]

Broken then threw the goggles on the ground and rubbed his eyes as tears went down his cheeks,

[colour=#00FFFF]"*sniff* ok, really bad idea *sniff* these are going back into my bag"[/colour]

Said Broken as he put the goggles back into his bag and he zipped it back up.

(Oh no! Sorry guys, the yesterday was very busy and i could be able to reply but i started to read a new book and it's so interesting and awsome. It's called On the Shadows Path from Bant Weeks. I wanted to reply but then it was to late and the teacher closed the computer room so I needed to wait till today 3 pm. Sorry... :razz: Btw, my prof picture is one my newest OC called Orange Beat. I'm still working on a background story, but i want her to be a character in one of my stories in the future. I'm glad you like it Stormy! :D)

After she knocked on the door, Flashbomb was the one who opened it for her, than he went back to his back and continued reading his book. He saw Knight who didn't look well and Violet can't imagine what could happened so fast that changed his mood. She was ready to adress him when she heared Puzzle. "I'm Violet. You know, I was the one who sat next to Shade on the bus."-she said and smiled at him. She didn't know when will be the roomchecks till she saw Petals to enter the colts cabin. Violet tried sneak out out without beeing seen and it seemed she was able because Petals didn't even look at her. "Why just now?"-she said in herself as she headed back to her cabin. She hoped Miss Licorice isn't there yet so she will have some time to do her bed. Well she was wrong. Miss Licorice was already there and she was ready to start the check, also she stood in the door so Violet couldn't get in without draw her attention. "I'm so sorry Miss Licorice! I'm late but...but I didn't know when will be the room checks."-she said while she could see the others inside. Every filly was there except her.

• Like 1

Flashbomb's eyes grew wide at his friend's achievement He smiled widely and cheered [colour=#0000FF]"CONGRATS KNIGHT!" [/colour]He shouted. He laughed and hugged him, He then released the hug and smiled again. He was so proud for him, Now he had another friend with his cutie mark just like he did. He glanced back at his own and smiled at the cloud with a small explosion behind it. He heard Broken wail out in pain from his night vision goggles. [colour=#0000FF]"Im sorry Broken, I hope your ok." [/colour]He appologised to his friend. He also nodded to gear, [colour=#0000FF]"Good? Its great! i think it looks so cool!" [/colour]He chimed. He heard Petals outside. "Time to quiet down in there young Colts!" She yelled. Flashbomb laughed kinda poorly. [colour=#0000FF]"Sorry petals! Goodnight!" [/colour]He responded to her. He turned off the lights and climbed back into bed, He pretended to fall asleep.

<<"Is this yours?">>

[colour=#F62817]"Well, -"[/colour]

<<"It's so beautiful...I wish it would be mine.">>

[colour=#F62817]"It's not-"[/colour]

<<"Would you be nice, and take care of it?">>

[colour=#F62817]"Ok, but it's-!!"[/colour] -Dawn fumbled as Violet practically shoved the pearl in her hooves.

<<"I need to do something...">>

[colour=#F62817]"This conversation is feeling very one sided..."[/colour] -she spoke as Violet exited the cabin.

The filly let out a sigh of frustration and looked at the pearl. She placed the jewel in her tail as a substitute for the lack of a saddle bag. (I hate how ponies don't have pockets sometimes!!) Dawn was heading over to a bed (any bed not taken?) to retire. She hadn't a reason to stay up, plus it was quite dark outside, so sleep seemed reasonable.

She had only begun to climb up the bed when Shade burst in the room.

[colour=#800080]<<"Okay, okay, so I'm sorry but Dawn, Bluemoon, I really gotta tell you what just happened!! And you too cuz you're here!!">>[/colour]

Dawn groaned silently and retreated from the bed, now walking over to Shade. [colour=#F62817]"What is it, Shade?"[/colour]

The older pony burst into giggle fit. Never getting a chance to tell everypony what had her so giddy. But slowly regaining her composure, she resumed.

[colour=#800080]"Okay, okay. So, what happened was.."[/colour]

Once more, Shade had stopped her story short. This time interrupted by the sudden appearance of Miss Licorice.

And Dawn, who wasn't supposed to be seen, quickly hid in Shade's tail, having not many more options.

Knight began calming down slightly. He stopped bouncing about and yelling, though was now shaking on his hooves to resist the urge to dance. Pedals yelled at them to calm down, and Knight immediately jumped under his blanket, prepared for him to enter the room and be busted. He didn't though. Knight saw everypony else pretending to sleep. The lights were off again, and Knight lay on his bed, with an energetic grin as he rolled around quietly on his bed.

Broken got up from his bed and peeked out the window of the cabin, the teacher was nowhere in his sight he hopped down and tapped flash who is laying in bed, every

[colour=#00FFFF]"Hey, everypony, the coast is clear"[/colour]

Broken whispered

[colour=#00ffff]"Should i go get blizzy, flash?"[/colour]

Broken asked

Flashbomb Mumbled slightly on the verge of sleep, He felt a hoof touch him and nearly jumped out of his skin. [colour=#0000FF]"Whoops....sorry.... Yea! Lets go get her!" [/colour]He chimed. He dropped from his bed with a light thump He grabbed his snack bag and some other things. He found some Night vision goggles poking out of Broken's bag. without permission he grabbed them and looked them over. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey Broken, these are cool. Could i use them?" [/colour]He asked his friend. He put them on and the magic flickered through them turning it on. [colour=#0000FF]"Coooool...." [/colour]He said in amazement. He took them off and put them in his bag just in case. He trotted over to the window and slowly opened it. He glanced over his shoulder [colour=#0000FF]"If any pony else is coming lets go." [/colour]He whispered. He climed/Scampered out the window. He fell and landed on his side. He got up and groaned quietly. He looked up to see if anypony else was coming with him.