Flashbomb smiled when Blizzy landed outside. He brohoofed knight and slick, He felt more Accepted than ever before. He sat there waiting to see if anypony else was going to join them. He saw a few crawl out [colour=#0000FF]"Seems to me that we are all going...." [/colour]He whispered. He looked to Broken and blizzy his eyes twinkled in the moonlight. [colour=#0000FF]"So whats the plan now? Where are we wanting to go?" [/colour]He asked them. He looked around to see if anypony had any suggestions.

"Well, I /was/ thinking it'd be fun to go for a late night swim, but I don't think this thing is waterproof," Blizzy said holding up the leg with the cast on it. "Sooo I was thinking it might be fun to go adventuring in the woods not to far from here," she said with a devious grin. "Whadya say? You guys up for it?" she asked Broken, Flash and anypony else who might want to tag along.

Flash pondered the fact about Adventure in the woods. Come to think of it he enjoyed the idea. He got up and smiled, [colour=#0000FF]"Sounds like a great idea!" [/colour]He said with enthusiasum.

( darn i got 2 snow days ahead of me from a massive blizzard and i am bored out of mind on what to do!)

(Wow i need to catch up)

Puzzlebeat followed them out "Lets get far enough out to where i can blast my music and not get caught, would that be fine?" he asked the group.

Gear walked in shortly after he heard his name called. [colour=#daa520]"I'm here, I'm here." [/colour]He called out to the cabin in a louder then inside voice. He walked over to Pocket, his head tilted slightly. [colour=#daa520]"YOu going to share some of what you've been drinkin?" [/colour]Seeing the his teacher is... not so slight edged and more of a drinker, Gear has had his taste of the al. Standing next to Pocket he looked out at the ponies. [colour=#daa520]"So my little ponies(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) should we get this party started?"[/colour]

Pocket gave the bottle to Gearlock. [colour=#800080]"Sssure. Here *Hic* drink it!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She said as she moved very wobbly.[/colour]

Knight told Violet that he was a bit shocked but after he had seen that he received his cutie mark everything turned much more better, also this time, Knight was so kind with Violet. As Knight turned around to talk with Slick and Flash, Violet looked at the sky and saw the millions of the stars. She was sure about that she was on the right track, and maybe, soon she could tell him how she feel. Violet totally lost in the stars and in her thoughts, but she heared that Blizzy suggested to go and look around in the woods. Violet thought it wasn't the best idea to do at night, it could be dangerous, but she didn't want to be out of the fun. "Well...I'm going too."-she said than looked at Knight who gave a Slick and Flash a triple brohoof. "But please promise me we really won't go so far."-she said as she turned back to Blizzy.

Flashbomb listened to everypony and saw Broken trotting for the woods. [colour=#0000FF]"Well lets get going!" [/colour]He said in a light tone. He trotted after Broken. The woods were not to far and it seemed like a great idea to him.

((Sorryyyyy scamps!!!! I had to give a speech (which went awesome) and I had a BIG homework assignment irl, and my teacher didn't even grade it today like she was supposed to!! ;~; The woods? Oh what a grand idea!!! This is going to be AWESOME AS A POSSUM, SCAMPS!!))

Getting lifted by Violet and plopped out by Bluemoon, Shade's two best friends were giving her the extra push she needed to get out. Hooray for friendship!! She flopped down into the cool sand, tummy first. Shade pushed herself up, shaking the fall off. Violet followed, and was soon conversing with Knight. [colour=#800080]Aww, go Vi!![/colour] Seeing Violet talk to her crush made Shade think of her own special somepony.[colour=#800080] "I SO thought broken was gonna be you. I didn't mean to scream like that at all!"[/colour] She giggled, forgetting to be quiet. Blizzy suggested exploring the nearby woods, a bittersweet expression stuck itself onto Shade's face.

She was looking forward to the adventure of it! But, at the same time, she was worried about getting lost (I don't plan for us to get separated here haha she's just bad with direction), but with a whole group and her new special somepony by her side, she was feeling confident! She noticed that her purple friend wasn't so eager, however. [colour=#800080]"Don't worry Violet! With Knight and Slick along, I'm sure we'll be just fine!!... Hey Knight! Do you have your sword?" [/colour]Shade didn't expect a situation to come up where he would have to use it, but having a pony with a sword in the group just seemed to make the adventure even more exciting to her for some reason.

[colour=#800080]"I'm always up for music!" [/colour]She answered Puzzle's question, knowing that Violet didn't want to go in very far, but in order for Puzzle to play it as loud as before without everypony getting busted, they would have to go in pretty deep. [colour=#800080]"Let me know if you start getting scared, Violet, and I'll turn back with you" [/colour](again, she's bad with direction and would probably just get the two separated from the group and lost XD) Shade slowly began trotting towards the dark woods. Shade took a mental picture, planning how she would describe the scene in her diary once they got back. It was so strange, but so fascinating! The million stars above light up the sky, yet the leaves of the trees shaded the majority of the ground, causing the effect of a few thin beams of moon and star light in otherwise darkness. Entering, Shade stayed close by Slick, observing the shadows that were cast on the dirt ground.

Knight turned and looked at Shade. She reminded him of something he felt stupid for forgetting. [colour=#b22222]"My sword! How could I forget it?!" [/colour]He facehoofed, and charged back to the colts cabin, nearly opening the door and ruining their chance at getting bits in the morning. He saw the window closest to his bed, and began jumping to attempt to get up. Eventually, his hoof was hooked on the end, and he heaved himself up. He didn't drop in, as he saw his sword lying on the bed, and simply levitated it over to him. He strapped it on his back, and fell, landing on his rump, and brushing the dirt off. He returned to the group. [colour=#b22222]"The heroic Knight has returned!" [/colour]He announced with a salute to everypony. [colour=#b22222]"So ,we're going to the forest? Awesome!"[/colour]

Puzzlebeat followed the group, and pulled out his chips he still had, when knight came back he chuckled "Good to see are warrior won't be taken down by the water, you hungry?" He offering him some chips.

Slick couldn't help but laugh at Shade and her antics, they weren't all that funny but with her it was just... easier to laugh! "N'aww it's ok Shame! Just means you had me on the mind that's all!" He laughed as he watched Knight scamper into the cabin and back out with the sword. When he came back out Slick made his way to Knights side, saluting along with him and doing his best to keep a straight and serious face " Yes! And Slick is here too!" He added to knight with a small grin, still trying to look serious "I may not have a weapon .... but I do have... erm..." He pondered... what was his 'fighting quality'. Did he even have one? "My erm... Spirit!" He grinned, seeing that most ponies had started moving... he should probably keep up "Hey Knight I'm just going to stick with Shade for a bit ok? I kinda said I would..." He admitted with a slight smile, looking almost embarrassed "See ya around!" Slick chimed before making it to his purple companions side.

The moon was out and it seemed to peaceful... small amounts of chirping crickets as the group made there way into the woods. "Wow... the nights really pretty..." He mumbled to himself, getting lost a little in his thoughts, forgetting about the special somepony beside him until a slight brush of her tail reminded him "Oh! Shade... you ok tonight? You look good..." He laughed a bit, stop being so nervous! He told himself, shaking his head a little "You erm... do something different with your mane?" He asked, not really sure what to say. Your such a fool Slick... it's been all of a couple of minutes... what do you mean something with her mane!?

(Sorry guys, been swamped with shiz, should be ok now though! ^w^)

Shade could reassure Violet bit when she told her, that she will turn back with Violet, if she would be scared. "Thank you Shade!"-she said and gave her a unsure smile. Violet followed the others to the forest. It was so dark and quiet, the shroud almost covered all of the light what the moon made. Sometimes she heared soft thrills from the nearby bushes but she tried not to pay attention for it. She stopped for a minute and looked back. She had the strange feel that something watched her but soon she shook her head and closed up to the others. "Oh come on Violet! What could happen?! You will trip over a branch!" Violet started to look for Knight, she would feel much safer next to him, and when she found him she joined to him. "Hey Knight...This forest is awsome, right?"-she gave him a nervous giggle.

Flashbomb followed Broken into the woods. He heard the hoofsteps of his companions behind him, He heard them whispering back and forth to eachother. It seemed as though slick was hooking up with shade, he chuckled slightly at the comment he made about her mane. And as well violet seemed to take a liking to Knight. He probably should be talking to Blizzy but he was unsure about it still. He still wanted to let things flow as they moved along. The grass rustled as their hoofs stepped through it. Flash looked up to the night sky in wonder as it was the most beautiful night he had ever seen. He continued on, He heard the twigs snap under their hooves and the chirp of crickets. It was so wonderfull to be exploring with his friends, They were in the prime of their youths and They were spending it the right way he thought. Broken's words brought him back from his thoughts. [colour=#00FFFF]"So whats up dude? Have anyplace you wanna go thats around here?" [/colour]He asked Flash. Flashbomb stopped and listened, He heard a trickling sound of water, it sounded like a pond nearby. He got a smile, his eyes glowed in the moonlight [colour=#0000FF]"Follow me Everyone!" [/colour]He said. He took the lead weaving through the trees at a brisk pace. After awhile the water sound got louder and louder. Finnaly they came upon a Opening in the woods that showed a Moonight pond with a small waterfall. It was quite a big Patch of grass that surrounded the pond. [colour=#0000FF]"Wow.....cool...." [/colour]Flash breathed. He took one step forward, When his hoof brushed the long grass A large swarm of Lightning bugs rose out of the grass surrounding the pond. They lit up the area with twinkling lights. Flash stared in amazement, It was a little safe haven in the dark woods.

Gear took the bottle from pocket and steadyed her at the same time. [colour=#DAA520]"Easy there, the nights still young." [/colour]Gear then took a deep drink form the bottle. [colour=#DAA520]"Man, thats good."[/colour] He then show that everypony was headed out to party in the woods, and that he and Pocket would be left behind if they didn't get going. [colour=#DAA520]"Come on Pock, lets go with the others." [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Okayz!" [/colour]Pocket wobbled with the rest of the group as they moved forward into the woods, then into the opening. Pocket looked at the opening with amazement. They stayed, looking at the opening with amazement. [colour=#800080]"Come onz everyone! *Hic*" [/colour][colour=#000000]She ran for a tree near the waterfall. It had very strong branches and a great view of the whole area. Pocket sat on a branch above the waterfall. She opened her bottle and took another swig of it, Dulling her vision even more.[/colour]

Broken followed flash into a beautiful gorge with stunningly clear water, broken then took off his beanie and slowly stepped into the water

[colour=#00ffff]"Wow... this is incredible!"[/colour]

Broken looked around, the place was almost dead silent apart from some cricket chirps here and there

[colour=#00FFFF]"Come on everypony, the waters fine!"[/colour]

Flashbomb watched everypony exploring the Clearing. He saw broken jump into the moonlit pond and he decided to join him. He pulled off his backpack and jumped in. The water was a little chilly but he didnt mind. His wings flapped in happyness.

Gear looked at the area with total respect, areas like these just don't grow over night. Gear walked over to the tree that Pocket sat on, and chose a branch not much higher than she was. "Pocket, pass that bottle up."

Pocket grabbed the bottle and took another swig of it. She left the top open and handed it to gear. She looked over a the whole group of ponies and sneered a bit. At least she could drown her sorrows.

Puzzlebeat entered the Clearing. he looked back, they were far enough away he could probably set up his laptop and speakers, then make party out of it. They had booze, they had friends all they need is a little music. He started to unpack his gear, when he noticed Pocket stumbling around with Gear. "you two ok?" he asked

Pocket fell off tried to wave at Puzzle but instead fell to the ground. Instead any logical thing to do She looked up and giggled. [colour=#800080]"Nah *Hic* I'm just Drunk!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She said happily.[/colour]

• Like 1