(Don't worry Starstorm! Bluemoon has an awesome sense of direction! unfortunatly she's impairred at the moment...)

Bluemoon was feeling really sick, but unfortunatly her judgment was impairred, so when she heard the calling of Adventure(!) She flew out of the window at tops speeds And joined the group << [colour=#40e0d0]H-Hey guys, can I come too? I'm coming too! this is going to be super1 exciting! [/colour] >> She said with slurr in her speech. Bluemoon began following Shadeand Violet, Bumbling and stumbling about, sometimes knocing into Shade and Violet,some times triping over nothing. It was very clear that she was not herself at this moment but no matter what happened she would adventure

((Mobile reply!! Character thoughts will be in parenthesis))

Our hero had returned with his sword, emitting a quiet giggle from Shade. Slick was being a sweetheart, reminding her that screaming at Broken just meant that she had Slick on her mind. ((That sounds really funny outof context XD))

It really WAS a pretty night! The bits of moonlight, the pretty flower things on the bushes, and the well lit sky above all together made something incredible."It sure is.." Shade could tell that her girl friends weren't necessarily acting themselves. She could tell by the way that Violet was looking at one of the bushes that she was still worried. (For all of the beauty in here, shes really seeing it as a place of darkness. It could be viewed a lot of ways through other's eyes I guess. Its even a place of adventure for some) She thought, glancing at Knight. She didn't even know what was happening with the other one! She was stumbling around a lot, bumping into her and Violet both. "Are you okay, Blue moon? Its kind of hard to see in here.. If you need a pony to lean on, I'm right here." It wasn't THAT hard to see, though... (Maybe she's supposed to wear glasses or whatever)

Slick complimented her appearance, and asked if she did something new with her mane. She laughed sweetly. "Yes I did! Earlier today I submerged only half of it in saltwater teaching a pony how to swim. Thank you for noticing" She was kidding, but the way she said her last sentence would make it hard to tell if you didn't hear the rest. Shade thought Slick and his nervous habits were the cutest thing she ever did see! "I'm fine, Slick. Actually, I'm feeling really good right now!" She bumped into him when Bluemoon bumped into her, and then just giggled. "How are you tonight?"

The gang soon came to a waterfall. Could this place BE any prettier?! The red sand back on the beach, the illuminated forest, and now a waterfall? "Woooowww," she gazed up at the marvelous cliff, water flowing down and crashing between a few large, dark rocks, enough settling down in the rocky bowl below to create a spacious swimming hole before flowing on over to travel down the earth again. "We should TOTALLY go skinny dipping night swimming!!"

Flashbomb swam around the Moonlit pool, The sky of stars was so bright that it pratically reflected perfectly off the surface. Flashbomb felt much more safer swimming in this water then the off shore waters of the coast.

Flash dove under the surface and swam through the cool waters. He opened his eyes and was surprised that he could see very, very clearly. He swam through the water using his wings to push himself like a fish through the water. Something about the pond intreagued him, He was able to hold his breath much eaisier then the waters near the shore line.

Flash continued to swim calmly through the fresh water. He surfaced and smiled [colour=#0000FF]"This is great! Blizzy you gotta try this!" [/colour]He called to his friend. He dove back under and continued to explore the pond floor. (it lookes like this!)5135957939_e62b8608b0_z.jpg

(Sorry guys! I was doing a camping thing, and the place had no internet. Also, I have no mobile device, so even if they did have it, I couldn't post anyways XD)

Violet was walking with Knight, which was slightly confusing to him. She was even talking to him. [colour=#b22222]Why would she want to be near me? Doesn't she hate me for hating fillies? [/colour]He continued as if he wasn't confused though. [colour=#b22222]"Yeah, this place is pretty sweet." [/colour]He told her, as some odd glowing bugs began coming out of the bushes, making Knight grin. [colour=#b22222]"Bugs are so awesome!" [/colour]He noted. Eventually, they arrived at a really awesome pool! It was calm, and had the reflection of the moon on it. Everypony seemed pretty dazed by it. Either that, or they were dazed by the alcohol somepony brought, but Knight had no interest in that. He turned to Violet. [colour=#b22222]"Wanna' swim?" [/colour]And without warning, he pushed her into the pool and began laughing like a child.

Flashbomb kept swimming with swiftness he stayed under the water for a long time before resurfacing. He laughed a bit, his wet mane covering his eyes. He whipped it out of his face and Dove back down into the crystal clear water.

Well things were going pretty good tonight... all was calm... ish and everypony looked like they were having a good time! Slick couldn't help but feel like a fool when Shade started being sarcastic with him, but gave him a little bump when Bluemoon had bumped into her, asking him how he was... thats an odd thought... how WAS he? Well Slick felt good... that was obvious, he felt like he had a crush on Shade, but that was even more obvious... how do you word that?.... "[colour=#006400]I'm doing pretty great Shade... today has just been a good day![/colour]" He grinned giving the filly a little nuzzle on her neck "[colour=#006400]I mean... I did meet you! And well... you know[/colour]" He said, not able to keep himself from giggling a little. But when they came to the water Slick had to pause for a little bit... it was amazing... A true spectical of nature... He saw Knight push Violet in and saw an opportunity to have some fun of his own.

He gave Shade a small kiss on the cheek as he ran off towards Knight "[colour=#006400]SorryIGottaGoLoveYooou![/colour]" He called as he ran beside Knight, grabbing round his friends unsuspecting neck and pulling the two colts into the water beside Violet, letting go of Knight after the hit it and rising up to the top to wait for his friend. The water was so nice tonight! This was the best place ever!

Pocket weighed the container with her hooves. It still felt at about half way. She took another drink of it and then gave the container to Puzzle. [colour=#800080]"Drink up! *hic*" [/colour][colour=#000000]She looked over to pool of water and gave a light smile but then she saw something that made her remember her anger. Slick had kissed Shade. It may have been on the cheek but it still made her angry. She took the bottle out of Puzzle's hooves before he could drink it and and she started to slurp it up. She drank it, and drank it, and drank it, and it had less than 1/4 left before she gave it back to puzzle. The alcohol was good but not enough to fully drown her anger. She glared at Slick as he jumped into the pool. She shook her head and against her better knowledge trotted over to him. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Wa- Wha- What is you Problem? *hic*" [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Yay arguments!)[/colour]

While Violet was walking next to Knight, she felt that nothing could happen to her, and it looked like Knight didn't mind that Violet joined to him. [colour=#B22222]"Bugs are so awesome!" [/colour][colour=#000000]It was so beautiful when they passed by some bushes and a huge amount of glowing bugs came out from them. "Yes Knight... they are awsome.."-said Violet as she watched them flying away in the night. Soon a more amazing sight unfolded when the group arrived to a waterfall. As Violet stepped closer, she saw the moon reflecting on the water. "Knight...this is SO...beautiful." Flash and Broken were already in the pool and said that the water is perfect. "Oh...I wish I could swim!"-she thought as she saw how the two pony enjoyed the water. [/colour][colour=#B22222]"Wanna' swim?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Violet heared Knight's question behind herself. "No, I..." Splash!! Knight pushed Violet into the lake before she could finish her sentence. Violet was so scared because she remembered what happened before when she tried to swim and now she was under the water again. She started to trample with her legs again, just like last time, to get back to the top of the water, while she felt that somepony landed in the water not far from her. She was runing out from air, but this time she was able to reach the top. She took a deep breath and started to cough, as she got out from the river. "Knight!..."-she shouted in a shaking voice, seeing him and Slick in the water, than coughed again. "Why did you do that?! I can't swim! You didn't even let me to answer! "-she shouted while she breathed fast. She waited for a short time than sighed. "I knew this was a bad idea..."-she said than she turned around to go back to the cabins. "Have fun..."-she said huffily than started to walk away.[/colour]

Flashbomb heard a splash from under the water, He had swam under the water and Helped the pony back to the surface. When he surfaced he saw that the pony whom had fallen in or say pushed by knight was violet. He pushed his wet mane out of his eyes and saw that she was upset and began to leave. Flash glanced over to Knight his ears down with frustration. He got out of the pool and ran after violet. When he reached her he trotted next to her [colour=#0000FF]" You dont have to leave.... Knight just ,is just knight..... He didnt mean any harm by it im sure." [/colour]He said with a smile. He trotted next to her until she would respond.

Slick suddenly came out of nowhere and tackling Knight into the water! He was cool with it though, laughing as soon as he surfaced, and wiping the water from his eyes. Then, however, things went a bit crazy. Violet got out of the water and was rather mad, yelling at Knight then trotting off. Knight stared at her for a moment and then looked at Slick. [colour=#b22222]"What a buzzkill." [/colour]He said to him, as he got out of the water. He felt slightly guilty, though tried to make it not bother him. He put his hindlegs in the water, and sat in a philosophical pose as he tried to think of something to lighten the mood. [colour=#b22222]"I might go back to the cabins..." [/colour]He said to Slick, shaking the water out of his mane.

PUzzlebeat took a swig from the container then went back to work setting up his gear. Pocket took the bottle back and drank a lot of it, then gave it back with only a little left. "Thats how you party." he said to himself. He finished setting up and he started to look for a song to play from his library. that when he found the perfect song. He opened it in his mixer program then played.

Flash heard music begin to play, it was really really good! He didnt wait for a reply from Violet, He grabbed her and flew back to the clearing [colour=#0000FF]"Come on! Give knight a second chance! If he messes with you again i will help you push him into the pool."[/colour] He assured her as she squirmed a bit. He put her down by puzzlebeat. He smiled to her and trotted to the pool again. He dove inand swam around some more. The music echoed through the pond, He loved techno.

Bluemoon was not enjoying this, she could barely see or walk, but worst of all she was starting tio feel sick. So when Shade asked her [colour=#EE82EE]"Are you okay, Blue moon? Its kind of hard to see in here.. If you need a pony to lean on, I'm right here." [/colour]You can bet that Bluemoon answered <<[colour=#40E0D0] Nah I'm fine, Never been better actually[/colour] >> Bluemoon Kept "walking" Wondering when they were going to find something interesting. Right as she finished that thought They had arrived at a Waterfall pond thing << [colour=#40E0D0]Oh Wow![/colour] >> [colour=#EE82EE]"We should TOTALLY go night swimming!!" [/colour]<< [colour=#40E0D0]Oh Yah tottally! Lets go! We'll probabl;y find some kind of cave behind the wall of falling water!...thing![/colour] >> Bluemoon began Wabbling/Running for the swiming hole as fast as she could go without falling over

Gear looked at Pocket from up in his spot on the tree. He quickly jumped down. Having fallen a sleep for a little while he was 'up to date with all the hopings. He jumped off the tree and troted over to where Pocket was glaring at Slick. [colour=#DAA520]"Whats happening over here?" [/colour]He asked with a slight yawn. [colour=#DAA520]"Missied abit sleeping a can tell."[/colour]

Slick couldn't help but feel a little... awkward about the situation with Knight and Violet... poor girl... why was Knight such a goof sometimes? Though Slick couldn't really talk... he was the goofiest here! He let Knight leave and just sat there in the water, a satisfied smile on his face. Until he heard a voice, a rather... wobbly sounding voice [colour=#800080]"Wa- Wha- What is you Problem? *hic*" [/colour]Problem? Slick didn't have any problem. He openned his eyes to see Pocket standing on the waters edge, glaring down at him like back on the beach... when he was acting foolish in front of Shade. Slick knew exactly what was wrong, suddenly feeling very nervous below the furious and drunken mare "[colour=#006400]Hey Pocket...[/colour]" He started with a gulp, trying to find the right words "[colour=#006400]I guess your talking about Shade huh?... Look I'm really sorry! I just really like her and...[/colour]" He kept going, just when Gear arived "[colour=#006400]Oh erm... Hey Gear.... me and Pocket are just um... talking you know?[/colour]" He said with a nervous grin, making motions across his neck to tell him to get away "[colour=#006400]Nothing wrong here[/colour]"

Gear raised an eyebrow at the two. [colour=#DAA520]"I can't place me hoof on it... but I think you two have some talking to do."[/colour] He said this with a slight chuchle. [colour=#DAA520]"And due to my liking of the two of you, I think that I will lend my hoof to the coming battle of words. Pocket, since you say that there is a problem why don't you start, that way at least Slick knows." [/colour]He stated calmer than he felt. He was worryed that something is going to happen, and words would be said that would change the trip. He state down on the ground and waited for the 'fun' to begin. (Yay)

Broken stopped his little relaxation nap on the edge of the pond and heard music, the music, was LOUD along with another pony yelling at slick! Broken was worried, how long had the music been up this loud? how long had this filly been yelling at slick? he wondered until he thought it would be a good idea to get out of there. Broken walked over to flash, feeling very uneasy.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Dude! that music is waaayyyy too loud, who turned it on?? we could get caught!....and why is that pony yelling??! its like, 1:00 in the morning?!"[/colour]

Broken thought a little bit and came to the conclusion

[colour=#00FFFF]"Dude, wheres blizzy, we need to get out of here, like, now"[/colour]

Flashbomb had finnished swimming and had trotted out of the pool, He pulled his mane out of his eyes and chuckled about the fun he had. He enjoyed parties like this although he wasnt a good dj or drink server ot anything like that he liked to hang out when a party got moving. He was knocking some water out of his ears when broken came up to him [colour=#00FFFF]"Dude! That music is wayyy too loud, who turned it on?? We could get Caught!.....and why is that pony yelling!? Its like, 1:00 in the morning!?" [/colour]He said to him with a very concerned look on his face. Now that Flash thought of it the music was very loud and there was a fight about to break out. He cleaned his ears a little more and motioned for Broken to follow, He trotted over to Puzzlebeat, [colour=#0000FF]"Hey dude! im digging the music that your dishing out and all but could you turn it down a little?" [/colour]He said while tapping him on the shoulder. After he adressed that he started to trot over to the scrap to be near the pond. Broken spoke again[colour=#00FFFF] "Dude where is Blizzy? We need to get out of here like now!" [/colour]Broken said this time with more Anxiety undertoning his voice. Flash looked around and couldnt find her, he frowned [colour=#0000FF]"I have no idea acctually, i was just enjoying the pond. Im sure she is fine.....i hope.......And we dont need to leave just yet! We have to fix this little foght over here before things get bad."[/colour] He said with a can do smile. He sat down next to where Slick and the others were and watched the argument for a moment. Gear didnt seem to be helping but only to stoke the flames.

Puzzlebeat heard Flash ask to turn down the music. "Sure man no problem." He turn the volume down and took a drink from the bottle. He could handle his alcohol really well since he drinks so much at parties, so it takes a lot of it to fry his brain. He looked up and saw that Pocket was in a drunken rage and was picking a fight with Slick

//WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS >.< I am idiot, hear me roar! Seriously though, I'm so sorry I keep neglecting to reply. I feel like kind of a dummy ^^" Sooorrryyyyy

Blizzy, after some struggle, managed to catch up with everypony. She could've probably flown with them to keep up, but she could only bare to be airborne for a short amount of time before her cast began to weigh her down. "[colour=#3399ff]Sorry, guys! I'm here[/colour]," she said joining her friends. "[colour=#3399ff]This stupid cast is really harshing my cool[/colour]," she said making a face. "[colour=#3399ff]I can't wait until I don't have to wear it anymore[/colour]."

((Kinda forgot about this and my posting has become slightly limited :blush: sorry!!

not like I was interacting with anyone anyway lol

))

Dawn, who had unknowingly been in the process of being Left Behind, stood in the cabin, watching as the older fillies made their way out of a window. And once everypony had left, she tried to follow suit. Unfortunatly, the littler pony was too small to reach the window. Leaving her in a bit of a pickle...

She stared at the window, devising an escape plan. Though turning her head, she noticed a perfectly functional door...

[colour=#F62817]<<"Oh, duhh...">>[/colour]

She exited the structure and circled around to where the window was. But upon her arrival, she found that everypony was headed into the forest. Dawn, scared out her wits, took a few steps in the opposite direction from the tree filled place that may or may not be filled with potentially dangerous creatures. She continued to shy away from the forest until a flower gently brushed against her flank. Sending the filly into a panic and dashing straight into the forest, hoping that she would run into a bigger pony that could protect her.

[colour=#F62817]<<"Somepony save meeee!!">>[/colour]

And through the brush, somewhere a bit farther ahead, music could be heard. Along with the sounds of splashing water and other ponies!! Dawn beamed and tried to run faster. However this only resulted in her tripping on her own hooves and rolling into somepony (Violet) who appeared to be leaving.

((Sorry scamps, I don't have any idea what happened to my computer but I do still have my phone to reply from!!))

Shade grinned from ear to ear as Slick ran off after spitting out a quick I love you to her. The fillies heart burst with glee watching her special somepony hop in the water, taking his guy friends down in with him. Violet came up, gasping for air. (Oh no!!) Shade thought to herself. (Violet can't swim yet!!) She got out of the water, wanting nothing more than to go back to the cabin. (Poor Vi.. Why couldn't I have taught her to swim when I was teaching Gear?! I should've called her over earlier and this whole incident would've been avoided)

Music blasted suddenly! And, Shade loved it!! Without even looking, she knew it must be puzzle. If it was one thing that he was good at, it was partying. It was loud, but she liked it that way. She gave him a quick hoof pump in approval. Still, Shade was torn. Bluemoon was about to hop in, and acting as strange as she was Shade wanted to keep an eye her, just in case. At the same time, poor Violet!!! She couldn't let her go back all alone, especially after promising to go back with her if she got scared. And to make things worse, it looked like Pocket was starting to give Slick trouble, and Gear was over there too instigating the situation farther.

Shade didn't know what to do! At all!! Flash followed after Violet, but as her best friend Shade couldn't NOT go, could she? Two of the problems were around the pool, and she could always catch up with Violet in a minute, so she made her way to the water, just sitting on the edge, dipping her back hooves in gently. "Hey Pocket.." she greeted gently, unsure of how to approach the situation. She didn't know exactly what was going on, but from the looks on everyone's faces, it wasn't hard to guess. "Its my fault, not Slicks" She looked over the moonlite water. Bluemoon seemed to be staying afloat, at least for the time being. Still, Shade's horn dimly glew the colour of her eyes, subtly helping Bluemoon stay afloat until she could get in the water with her. Usually, shed never be able to lift a whole pony, but in the water, the laws of gravity didn't seem to apply nearly as strongly. "Pocket, I should've been honest with you as soon as I started having second thoughts, and I'm really, really sorry" Shades voice was soft, hoping to at least help the situation a little.

After a couple of moments, she lowered herself into the pond. "Bluemoon, come swim with me!!" She sounded playful, despite the heavy situation that had happened moments ago. She hoped that Violet was okay. And Bluemoon too!! Even though she was right here, she seemed a bit more distant than normal. Shade had no idea that alcohol was involved in any of this. Still, no need to let a few troubles spoil such a gorgeous night, right?!

(I am really excited about this post but now Pocket is a drunk jerk.)

Pocket fumbled with her words. She had no idea what to do at all. [colour=#800080]"It's- is- a-." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said as tears began to form from her eyes. [/colour][colour=#800080]"It's- ahhh!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She stomped off through the woods. Shade wasn't supposed to get involved! Why was this all happening? Now she continued to walk through the woods and exited out into the campsite again. Drunkly mumbling to herself as she entered her cabin from the way she left. She grumbled as she moved about the cabin and looked at all the bags and bunks in the cabin. She knew who's bag belonged to who and began to mimic the filles in the cabin. She started with Blizzy. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Oh sorry I'm late everypony I have a broken leg cause I can't take care of myself." [/colour][colour=#000000]Then Violet. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Oh you made a joke about girls? Your such a jerk!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Then Bluemoon. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Oh let me drink that! Oh and now I can't take my liquor." [/colour][colour=#000000]Then the short pony who came out of Shade's bags. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Oh someone save me I'm so small and Can't do anything." [/colour][colour=#000000]Then in her fit she started mimicing the Colts in the other cabin. [/colour][colour=#000000]Starting with Knight. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Oh help I'm so scared of girls!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Then Puzzle. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Hey let's blare some music! Ms. licorice totally won't hear us!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Then Flashbomb. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Oh I'm totally not crushing on Blizzy." [/colour][colour=#000000]Then Broken. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I'm not crushing on blizzy either!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Then Gearlock. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Hey let me totally try to put gasoline on this fire of an argument!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Then shade.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Hey I like you but oh now I like him." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said angrily. She then flopped down on the bed. [/colour][colour=#800080]"AHHH!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]She said. [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Maybe Pocket might have a microphone connected to her from Puzzle that 'accidently' got on her. Or not. It's up to you Puzzle! It's your Mic.)[/colour]

• Like 1