(okai, getting left behind, lets do this!)

Broken stood up and looked to his friend who had completely passed out, he levitated him and put him on his back, struggling a bit but fairing well he then looked to the two ponies still in the water

[colour=#00FFFF]"hey um, sorry, dont know your names but, were gonna head out to the cabin, you girls be careful!"[/colour]

Broken said with a jolly tone, he then looked to blizzy who had been sitting in the dirt, completely dazing off

[colour=#00FFFF]"Alright blizzy, im gonna take this sleepy head to the cabin, ill see you tomorrow!"[/colour]

Broken then started to head towards the cabin, lightly opening the door and placing his friend into bed, struggling, and wishing he had top bunk so he didnt have to lug him up there. Once Flash was secure in his bed, broken flopped into the covers and slowly closed his eyes and drifted off.

Bluemoon Kept Flailing until she noticed that she wasen't sinking. << [colour=#40E0D0]Woah! this water is all magic... Cool![/colour] >> Bluemoon floated Over to the side of the pond and Flew out (with her wings :razz: ). Upon landing A wave of NauseaStruck her like a bus full of bricks << [colour=#40E0D0]Whoa I don't feel so great... [/colour]>> Bluemoon stumbled about losing her balace when she heard Shade say [colour=#800080]"Umm.... Which way was it again?"[/colour] Bluemoon Looked at her suroundings, Then pointed to a bush << [colour=#40E0D0]Well First I need to go there[/colour] >> Bluemoon Stumbled over to the bush stuck her head in And Emptied The contents of her stomach. When she finally finished, she stepped away from the bush took two steps toward Shade, then fell on her face << [colour=#40E0D0]*points north-east* Thats the way back to the cabanes. now leave me here to suffer please[/colour] >>

Flash awoke in a strange place, He was oddly warm and felt as though he were in a soft patch of grass. He looked around to find that this was not the case, He was in his bed back at the cabin. He sat up and looked around to see if anypony else was there, he didnt see anypony (Broken in the bed below him). He crawled out of bed and fell but flapped his wings to ease the landing. He landed with a soft thump, He looked around the dark cabin only to find broken asleep in his bed. Flash smiled and figured he had carried him here, he would have to pay him back with a flight ride. He looked to the window and saw Pocket laying on a bed, she seemed to be in her drunken stuper still. He shook his head and looked back to broken whom was still out. He flew back up to his bed and lay back down,he waited for anypony else to return.

Gear returned to the cabin, his head down so the didn't see any one else in the cabin. He felt bad for making things worst between himself slick and Pocket. And he wanted to go talk to Pocket to make things better. But ge wasn't sure. He laid in his bad and let his mind race.

((That's so great, Brony1337!!! You do speak very good English, at least on Canterlot :) We'll get left behind in the morning ^-^))

Finding Bluemoon's way of saying she had to pee comical, Shade giggled. Blue certainly knew which way, it seemed, but didn't appear to have the strength to keep going. "Umm... I'd carry you if I could.." The purple pony had never been very strong, and after a day as long as today had been, her energy was drained. Heck, shed already told herself shed just finish her journal entry in the morning. She looked at her friend, who had literally collapsed on the forest floor. Shade briefly concidered just laying down beside her friend. Then she did. "I'm not gonna leave you to die, silly filly!" The ground felt cold, which was intensified by the fact she was wet, but also strangely cushiony. The best part was not having to hold herself up. Laying down was just so... relaxing. Especially after a day of nearly constant activity. "If you don't feel like walking back, ill stay with you riiiight here." She could feel the body heat radiating from her friend, which helped make the floor all the more cozy feeling. She knew she couldn't stay there, especially not all night, but wasn't about to leave without Bluemoon, either. Thinking about it, how heavy could her friend really be? Bluemoon weighed less than her, she assumed, and she was by no means a big pony.

"You know, Bluemoon, I was kinda looking forward to sharing that bed with you tonight.. Do you think you could make it if I gave you a piggy back ride?"

The trip only took about 10 minutes, the ponies having never ventured super far into the forest, but Shade pressed through, the reward of laying in a nice, warm, clean bed being more than enough motivation. Approaching the cabin at last, Shade was faced with a brand new challenge. "kick out with hind-legs!!!" She stared up into the cabin's window, feeling a sense of defeat. "I really should have thought this through..."

Most ponies would be able to simply pull themselves up, but Shade had never been good that sort of thing. She recalled having troubles crawling out through it when on the inside. Now being outside and trying to get in, she knew it'd be more difficult. Bluemoon didnt look like she was feeling very good. Shade didnt know that she was drunk, but could see her tired eyes. "Go ahead and warm up our bed Bluemoon. Ill meet you in there in a minute" She sat, head in hooves."Why can't I just have SOME muscle?!" She asked no pony in particular, feeling hopeless of crawling back inside

There was a faint hello coming not far from where she was at. She trotted around to the other side. Partially because she was curious if a classmate had gotten lost, but mostly because she needed somepony to give her a lift back in. "Rose!! I didn't know were on this trip!!" Shade grinned wide through her intensive tiredness, happy to have another great friend on the trip! How could she not have seen her earlier? There were quite a few students.. one must have just not crossed her path yet! "Were you heading back too? Everypony else is ready for some sleep as far as I can tell. I was gonna sleep with Bluemoon so there's an extra bed in my cabin if you wanna sleep in there with all the other players who have girl characters" she yawned, imagining how nice sleep would be at a time like this. "Umm.... okay, so this is kind of embarrassing but I'm having trouble getting back in the cabin. Yeah, I guess I'm really bad at climbing into things.." she started to trot around to the side, looking up to window with a clear goal in mind.

Puzzlebeat quietly opened the cabin door and looked around Gear was in there on his bed. Puzzle moved to his own and set his bag on the ground then climbed into bed. "better get at least a little sleep before morning." he said to himself closing his eyes.

((So playing a little catch up, the kiddos snuck out to explore a nearby forest after a day just playing around on the beach and are now about to go to sleep. They snuck out the window because miss licorice (the teacher) placed tape over the doors after room checks so that she could tell if they had been opened in the.morning and the fillies cabins tape got broke but shade doesn't know it and she's a bit chubby and can't get through the.window by herself but the only ones outside were her and Bluemoon who is drunk because Pocket gave her some alcohol))

"Yeah," Shade stared up at the window, the only obstacle between her and a nice warm bed. "Think you could give me a boost?" She tried pulling herself up on the windowsil again with hopes of getting inside

"Da, one moment pozhalusta." Rosemary says. She closes her eyes. Her horn begins to glow a little as the grass below shade's feet begins to grow and group together much like a platform as it grows upward to the window, carrying shade up to it.

((Lost in a forest? Am I allowed to start a fire and clear the forest so we can find our way home? Owait, nvm. Ponies aren't fire proof. :P

But really, we're lost now. And the missing ponies so far consist of but aren't limited to:

Dawn Sunrise (SilverWisp)

Slick Pelt (WhatWentWrong)

Blue Violet (Brony 1337)

Knight (fireraven23)

))

<<"Okay, Dawn! We can go now.">>

The filly's eyes lit up as Violet finally confirmed it was time to leave.

[colour=#F62817]<<"Yay!!">>[/colour]

Dawn jumped with glee, bounding around the group as they headed towards what they thought was the way to the cabins.

The group marched on through the dank, dark forest. Passing many, MANY trees. And more trees, and even more trees? Then a cute little bunch of flowers, followed by much, MUCH more trees!

Now, Dawn was no navigator, but she was sure they should've reached the cabins sooner than this. They've been walking for what she thought to be FOREVER!!

[colour=#F62817]<<"Umm, hey guys? Does anypony know where we are?">>[/colour]

Bluemoon Lied there, Completly unsure of how she was going to get back until she heard Shade say [colour=#EE82EE]"Umm... I'd carry you if I could..[/colour] Mooney looked to Shade with a Skeptical Face and said << [colour=#40E0D0]Not to sound mean, but I really doupt you could pull that off[/colour] >> She lay there Suffering from the worst tummyache she had ever had << [colour=#40E0D0]Ahh. I think I don't think I'm gonna make it. Shade please Leave me here So I may Die Like a warrior[/colour] >> She said trying to make a painful situation Funny [colour=#EE82EE]"I'm not gonna leave you to die, silly filly!" [/colour]Bluemoon Giggled << [colour=#40E0D0]I would hope not[/colour] >> Right as Shade Lied down Next to her, Bluemoon Hugged her. She had never been in a situation like this, Stuck in the woods and sick as a manticore, this had never happened before and quite Frankly she was Scared, but happy that she atleast didn't have to do this alone [colour=#EE82EE]"You know, Bluemoon, I was kinda looking forward to sharing that bed with you tonight.. Do you think you could make it if I gave you a piggy back ride?" [/colour]Bluemoon looked around and said << [colour=#40E0D0]I could really go for a bed right now too. so if you think that you're up to the challange. Go for it [/colour]>> Bluemoon used some of her remaining energy to fly onto Shades back, which to her surprise, was pretty comfortable. So comfertable infact, she fell asleep. Sheawoke just in time for Shade to tell her [colour=#ee82ee]"Go ahead and warm up our bed Bluemoon. Ill meet you in there in a minute"[/colour] to which she agreed to without a second though. Finally She lay in a warm bed,but just before she could get comfertable, her stomach reared its ugly head << [colour=#40e0d0]Oh no... [/colour]>> was all she got to say before she rushed to the Trash can for another round of throw ups

(Still in a drunken rage, about to go frolic in the woods, you know the normal. Also I wonder if Rosemary would partake in the 'special' beverage Pocket has...)

((Haha, I'm 15 minutes from the cali border up in oregon :P))

[colour=#800080]"Thank you so much!!" [/colour]Shade pushed herself through the window, feeling sweet relief as she hit the ground of the INSIDE of the cabin. She breathed all of her air out in one gust. She didn't want to get up at all! The filly stretched on the floor, spotting Bluemoon in her periferals. [colour=#800080]I wonder where Dawn is..[/colour] Picking herself up, Shade curled up on one of the sides of her and Bluemoon's bed, leaving a little room for her friend to join on the small bed.[colour=#800080] "Bluemoon!! Are you feeling okay?" [/colour]Judging by the upchuck sounds Shade could hear clearly, she already knew the answer.[colour=#800080] Hopefully she'll feel better in the morning... [/colour]The drunkeness should be gone by then at least, but Blue would likely have a killer hangover.[colour=#800080] "Would you like some water?" [/colour]Shade dug through her bag, pulling out a bottle. It was warm, but better than nothing. She bumped the book that she'd left under her pillow and thought about writing in it more tonight, but was just too tuckered out!! She tossed it using just a hoof, no magic, ontop of her bag and made a mental note to catch up on her writing in the morning.

([colour=#ff0000]The mighty procrastination has beaten me up![/colour])

Bluemoon Was not having a good time. She had been Throwing up for the past ten minutes [colour=#800080]"Bluemoon!! Are you feeling okay?" [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]No, not really. But I think it's over[/colour] >> Bluemoon Dragged herself to the bed [colour=#800080]"Would you like some water?" [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]Yes please[/colour] >> Mooney gulped down the water bottle within the second it was handed to her. It sort of helped but not enough to really acomplidh anything . When She lied down in her bed next to Shade, the stomache pains came back, which made her worry, she didn't want to be sick again. In an atempt at comfort she shifted toward Shade and cuddled her