((silver, oh god why, i almost started crying XDDDDDD))

(also broken sleeps through evar-e-thang)

Broken was tossing and turning in his bed as he was he was having a nightmare, broken didnt get nightmares often but when he does, they are super weird, or super scary, this one in particular was him being chased by a giant pac-man, after being mortified after seeing the grusome deaths of the ghosts...Broken just ran and ran and ran...for what seemed like forever pac-man was catching up, he was soon right behind him, broken trips, and turns to a large pac-man, his mouth swings open and comes down on broken..

[colour=#00FFFF]"AHHHHHH!!!!"[/colour]

Broken yelled as he fell off the bed with a loud thump

[colour=#00FFFF]"Oh, jeez, was just a dream..."[/colour]

Broken, being very drowsy from breaking a deep sleep he completly ignored the crying colt on the bed thinking it was just his imagination. He stumbled toward the beach looking for the cafeteria, but just wound up walking towards the beach, there, he saw a filly playing in the sand, not knowing who it was, being drowsy and only knowing one filly he figured heck, why not?

[colour=#00FFFF]"Blizzy? Is that you? What are you doing all alone??"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I just want to be alone..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said clearly still crying. She only wanted herself to think through what happened.[/colour]

While Knight was crying, somepony else walked up and asked him something. Knight didn't pay attention, and continued laying on the ground. Before he was warned, somepony helped him up and walked him back to his bed. He flopped down and continued his crying. He thought somepony was talking to him again. He stopped his sobbing for a moment to listen. It was Bomb, giving him a pep talk. He seemed to be soothing Knight's ego by calling him a hero again, which helped a bit. He left though, and Knight simply returned to his sobs of self pity. [colour=#b22222]I'm sorry... I won't hurt you again... Please forgive me... [/colour]He begged himself. [colour=#b22222]This is a whole new level of stupid... I didn't know I was capable of this...[/colour]

(Ooooh i gots an idea)

Puzzlebeat got up out of his bed. he was bored and couldn't sit in one place for too long. He got up and went out into the hall way and started to explore the campgrounds. He came across the assembly hall and decided to go inside to look around. That's when he saw the mix table, he couldn't resist. He trotted up examined the lay out of the table. he turned it on and plugged in his headphones, unknowingly, it was set up to play through the entire speaker system of the camp grounds. He began to play...

• Like 1

Flashbomb saw Broken leave the colts cabin, he decided to follow him and see where he was going. He got up and Brushed the dirt off of himself with his tail. He trotted at a slow pace behind Broken, He found himself looking up at the sky again with all of its beautifull stars. He didnt pay to much attention to the pathway ahead of him. He tripped on Broken' back right hoof and tumbled. He let out a little Oof and got up quickly. [colour=#0000FF]"Sorry bout that...."[/colour]He said to his friend. He all of a sudden heard a song being played over the audio system. His ears pricked slightly at the noise. He hummed along to the song then noticed that Broken had seen somepony. He turned his attention to him again, His curiosity getting the best of him.

Slick made his way over to Shade with a hurt expression, he couldn't help but feel responsible for Pocket running off... it was him that had put Shade to it "[colour=#006400]Hey... it's ok Shade... you did nothing wrong[/colour]" He said with a small but warm smile [colour=#800080]"..I talked to Pocket about how I feel about everything.. She said it was okay if it's how I feel, but I know it really hurt her.. She went THAT way somewhere and I'm worried." [/colour]Oh boy... that made Slick feel even worse... but all he could do was comfort Shade and as she mentioned which way Pocket had gone Slick could see Gear on the case "[colour=#006400]Gears gone to get her Shade it's ok, he's a good guy and if anypony could get her back it's him[/colour]" He reassured as Gear disappeared from vision [colour=#800080]"It's [/colour][colour=#800080]really [/colour][colour=#800080]getting cold out here.." [/colour]He heard Shade whimper, poor thing... she's so worried about Pocket... Slick did all he could and gave Shade a warm hug, holding her tight "[colour=#006400]There ya go! Nice and warm[/colour]" He smiled at her, brushing her mane to keep her reassured "[colour=#006400]Now even though it is an amazing night maybe we should head back to the cabins? I'l sneak over once inspections done ok? Just keep an eye on your window[/colour]" He smiled as he started to lead Shade "[colour=#006400]Pocket will be fine, she'll find somepony else... and it's not your fault... it's mine... so don't feel so bad[/colour]" Slick commented as he held his forced smile. He really hoped Gear could sort this out...

Gear looked up at her in the tree. [colour=#DAA520]"You knoiw I am not going to leave you here like this, right?" [/colour]A smile on his face. He waited a few seconds before he started up the tree. [colour=#DAA520]"We don't have to talk or anything. But I am staying here till you are ready to return to camp."[/colour]

Pocket continued to cry for a while. Her tears not letting up. She raised her head only because it was getting too cold for her. [colour=#800080]"Let's go." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said. Her voice was emotionless and cold. It didn't sound like the real Pocket watch anymore but that of a different pony. Her eyes were cold and under the tears looked empty. She jumped down form the tree. Kneeling for a second after she hit the ground but got up and waited for gear.[/colour]

Blizzy sighed, feeling bored. It wasn't to long before she heard a familiar voice. Her ears perked up and she looked up happily, seeing Broken. [colour=#3399ff]Sweet! Now I won't be so lonely! [/colour]she thought, grinning. "[colour=#3399ff]Hey, Broken! Glad to see someone's around[/colour]," she said, trying to jump around before she remembered the cast on her leg. "[colour=#3399ff]Where is everypony[/colour]?" she asked, looking around.

Gear frowned at the sound of her voice, but didn't say anything. He jumped down after her, the fall wasn't much so he landed in a walk. Gear walked right next to Pocket, he was so close that his side was touching hers. "I want you to know that I am here for you. For anything." He smiled at her with the must kindness he could.

(I think if we do get to go buy things before we 'leave'. Pocket might buy a type of drink that causes a ponies senses to be dulled if you catch my drift.)

Pocket looked at Gearlock's eyes and felt a sense of security, followed by a bit of pain at the fresh break up. She didn't understand why she was so upset though. It didn't even last a day. Why did she feel so much pain though? [colour=#800080]"Thank you gearlock." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said with her normal voice and slightly nuzzled Gearlock.[/colour]

Puzzlebeat couldn't control himself not only was he playing music on a mix table that wasn't his he was playing it over the loud speaker. He didn't care though, he was having a blast. That was until he got caught

Flashbomb whom was right behind Broken heard a Samiliar Voice. It was Blizzy, He leaned his head to the side so he was just in sight. He smiled to Her and trotted next to Broken. [colour=#0000FF]"Hope your leg is doing better Blizzy." [/colour]He said observing the new cast on her forelimb. He let Broken and Blizzy chat for awhile and kept silent.

((Lol, I catch your drift, and so long as you can have her get it in a creative way, I'm totally okay with underage drinking!! XD))

Slick's hug was MAGICAL. His warm body pressed up against hers, his hoof soothingly stroking through her mane.. Shade wrapped her hooves tightly around Slick's body. He told her that it wasn't her fault, and reassured her that everything would soon be okay. Gear was talking to Pocket, and Slick had faith in him. Shade believed in him too. Slick suggested heading back to the cabins, which, seeing as how late it was getting, was probably a good idea. He said that he planned on sneaking out that night and seeing her in the fillies' cabin.[colour=#800080] "You're the best, Slick. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you tonight."[/colour] She smiled at him warmly, feeling mighty better! [colour=#800080]"Walk with me back to the cabins?"[/colour] She ran her tail along his side, starting to head that direction

[colour=#008080]"WHATTA YA THINK YOU'RE DOING, YOUNG MAN?!"[/colour] The teacher burst in the door, almost louder than the music. Uh oh, BUSTED! Brought down by the man! Er, woman, that was.[colour=#008080] "Puzzlebeat!! We're not the only one's staying here right now you know. Other ponies are trying to sleep!!"[/colour] If it had been earlier, Miss Licorice wouldn't have thought anything of it. Music was fun!! But at night over a loudspeaker? Not so good! [colour=#008080]"Outside, follow me." [/colour]She said matter o factly, expecting him to be right behind her exiting the structure. [colour=#008080]"We're really not supposed to be in there, you know.."[/colour] Miss Licorice knelt down to her student's level. [colour=#008080]"Hey, it's okay."[/colour] She gave him a reassuring smile, hoping they could end this encounter on a good note. [colour=#008080]"[/colour][colour=#008080]I was younger too once, I get it. Music is fun! [/colour][colour=#008080]I just, can't have you blasting it so loudly at nighttime. Room checks are in 10 minutes, let everypony know for me okay?" [/colour]While most teachers would have flipped out over something like that, she was letting him off the hook! [colour=#008080]"and by the way,"[/colour] she turned and winked at her student. [colour=#008080]"Great song choice."[/colour]

((Lol, I catch your drift, and so long as you can have her get it in a creative way, I'm totally okay with underage drinking!! XD))

[colour=#008080]"WHATTA YA THINK YOU'RE DOING, YOUNG MAN?!"[/colour] The teacher burst in the door, almost louder than the music. Uh oh, BUSTED! Brought down by the man! Er, woman, that was.[colour=#008080] "Puzzlebeat!! We're not the only one's staying here right now you know. Other ponies are trying to sleep!!"[/colour] If it had been earlier, Miss Licorice wouldn't have thought anything of it. Music was fun!! But at night over a loudspeaker? Not so good! [colour=#008080]"Outside, follow me." [/colour]She said matter o factly, expecting him to be right behind her exiting the structure. [colour=#008080]"We're really not supposed to be in there, you know.."[/colour] Miss Licorice knelt down to her student's level. [colour=#008080]"Hey, it's okay."[/colour] She gave him a reassuring smile, hoping they could end this encounter on a good note. [colour=#008080]"[/colour][colour=#008080]I was younger too once, I get it. Music is fun! [/colour][colour=#008080]I just, can't have you blasting it so loudly at nighttime. Room checks are in 10 minutes, let everypony know for me okay?" [/colour]While most teachers would have flipped out over something like that, she was letting him off the hook! [colour=#008080]"and by the way,"[/colour] she turned and winked at her student. [colour=#008080]"Great song choice."[/colour]

Puzzlebeat jumped as Miss Black burst through the door. He took off his head phones but still heard music he looked down and saw that the mix table was hooked up to the com-link. He turned it off and followed Miss Black outside. "Sorry I had no idea it was off limits it's just saw the table and I couldn't help my self." He explained when she let him off he thought he was still in his cabin sleeping. "Thanks I will be sure that every one knows." He said walking off. He saw Blizzy, Bomb and Broken he walked up to them. "Hey guys cabin checks in ten, we have to be in bed by then."

(([colour=#282828]"Hey guys cabin checks in ten, we have to be in bed by then." HAH! RHYME!!! I see what you did thar!))[/colour]

OH THANK SWEET SWEET CELESTIA! Shade had calmed down and was actually in a good mood now! Well by the look of things, especially being called 'the best' seemed to show that he had managed to do a good job! As Slick felt Shades tail run along his side he snickered a little, having to try hard not to burst into laughter, but he did as he was told, walking close to shade as the two made there way back to the cabins. They arrived out the front of the fillies cabin and Slick stopped, standing infront of his new special somepony with a grin that reached from ear to ear "[colour=#006400]So! I guess I'l see you in a bit?[/colour]" He asked with a smile, feeling a shiver go through his body, was it the cold? Or was it just that feeling he got whenever Slick looked into her beaming red eyes... she was soo cute! Slick trailed his hoof in the dirt a little, not really sure what to say, why did he let him self get lost in her eyes!? "[colour=#006400]I really hope Pocket's going to be ok... I don't want to be the reason you two fight or anything... but if you need anything I'm right here ok? Whenever you need it... I'm here[/colour]" He said with a small smile, just standing there awkwardly with a blush, just waiting for her to say goodbye before taking his leave

Flashbomb glanced over to Puzzlebeat ehwn he told them that it was time to go to bed. He smiled to him and nodded,[colour=#0000FF] "Thanks Puzzle..."[/colour] He said to the DJ pony. He glanced back to Broken and Blizzy, He decided thaty they were already occupied and he was kinda the third wheel, Yet again. [colour=#0000FF]"Um.....uh..... I guess i wil see you later Blizzy. Goodnight." [/colour]He said to her. He turned away and trotted up the path to the cabins. [colour=#0000FF]"What are you doing Flash? one kiss on the bus that was a dare and you get al lovestruck and weird the poor mare out. This is why your alone." [/colour]He thought to himself. [colour=#0000FF]"Your just friends, there is no reason to foul it up with love." [/colour]He stopped. and glanced back down the road to Blizzy,broken and puzzle.[colour=#0000FF] "But... i feel something about her something different....." [/colour]He thought once again. He turned away and snorted. [colour=#0000FF]"Your just friends.....it was a dared kiss.....she isnt tuly in love with you....."[/colour] His thoughts Echoed in his mind. He was doubting himself. How every time he saw Blizzy he felt his heart flutter. How he acted around her. he didnt know what to do...... he didnt want to mess everything up. He shook his head and got to the colts cabin . He squeezed by the two Lovebirds outside of it and walked in. He climbed up on his bed and sat there still lost in his own thoughts.

Bluemoon Looked up at the sky and noticed that it was getting late so she Got up and put out her camp fire Before making her way to the Fillies Cabin. Upon getting inside the Cabin Bluemoon made her way to her/shades bed and began rummaging through her stuff to get ready for bed

(Lack of interaction sucks :( )

Dawn introduced herself and told Violet that her friend, Shade, helped her to get here, when a blue box fell to the ground and Violet felt that something clashed into her hoof. She looked down and noticed something what looked like a marble but it was different. It was so clean and shiny. Violet picked it up to have a closer look, she didn't notice that Knight entered the cabin, till he started to speak. [colour=#B22222]"Just so you know... I'm okay..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Violet was so surprised when she turned around and saw that Knight was there to tell her, he is alright. [/colour][colour=#B22222]"So... Yeah..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She didn't know what to say at the moment, she just stood there quietly, and watched as Knight left the cabin and closed the door. She wasn't sad or angry anymore, rather bit stunned but happy. "He cares about me..."-she said as she looked down to the pearl what she still held in her hoof. She smiled than turned towards Dawn. "It's good to meet you, Dawn! My name is Violet!" She said as she walked to her bed, and saw that her plushie was still on it's place. "Is this yours?"-asked Violet while she sat down and started to examine the pearl. "It's so beautiful...I wish it would be mine." Violet stood up and gave the pearl to Dawn. "Would you be nice, and take care of it? It need to do something..." Violet felt stupid because she didn't said anything to Knight when he visited her, so she decided, she will speak with him. She left the cabin and heared that somepony played music on the loudspeakers. "I know this song!"-she giggled and continued her way to the colts cabin. It was a bit cold but at least she didn't need to go so far. She reached the cabin but the door was closed so Violet knocked on it a few times than she waited for reply. Somepony was probably inside because the light was on. While she was waiting outside and thought about what to say, she heared the music stop.[/colour]

Flashbomb heard a knock at the door of the colts cabin, He put down his ruined book as he was trying to read what was left on it. He jumped down with a thump, He trotted over to the door and opened it. It was violet, He smiled to her and decided to let her in. He shivered when he closed the door from the cold air. He nodded to her and trotted back to his bed to attempt to read again.

PUzzlebeat Started to make his way back to the colts cabin hoping to maybe get some rest. he got to the door and opened it, he saw Flashbomb reading a old book. Then he saw some girl he never met before "hey I'm Puzzlebeat. whats your name?" He whispered to her, see some ponies sleeping.

Gear smiled. The felling of Pocket nuzzleing sent butterflys to his belly, and added a light red tint to his face. [colour=#DAA520]"Are you sure you want to head back know? I don't mind hanging out with you out here." [/colour]Gear asked and stated rubbing a hoof though the his mane. He was unsure as to what 'magic' made his heart beat faster, or the weird feeling he got inside when he was around Pocket, but he liked it. [colour=#DAA520]"We just have to make sure that we make it back to the cabins before teach comes looking for us."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"As much as I like breaking the rules, I need to sleep." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said. She was thirsty for something. Something that would help her feel better and she knew exactly what it was. She motioned for Gear to follow her back to camp.[/colour]

Blizzy stood there talking and laughing with Broken for a while until Flash brought up the matter of bed check. "[colour=#3399ff]Already? Wow. Okay. Hey[/colour]," she whispered to Broken and Flash. "[colour=#3399ff]If either of you are cool with sneaking out after Ms. Licorice checks our cabins, you two should meet me back here[/colour]," she said before Flash could leave. "[colour=#3399ff]See you[/colour]!" she said, taking off for the cabin. She entered the cabin, suddenly dreading it. The only friends she'd made on the trip so far had been colts, so she'd probably be bored until the coast was clear to sneak out.

(sorry, just got back home today X3)

Broken talked to blizzy for a bit, not even realizing that flash was behind him, blizzy then asked them to sneak out

[colour=#00ffff]"Sure!, come on flash we gotta get ready!"[/colour]

Said broken as he lightly tapped flash on the shoulder, making a arm movement for him to follow