Everypony was beginning to leave. Although Knight had no reason to leave now, he still felt like it. After Bomb fell out of the window, Knight quickly followed, falling and hitting his knee. It didn't hurt though, and he just stood up and brushed it off. [colour=#b22222]"I need to be quiet, right?" [/colour]He asked Bomb, slightly loudly.

Flashbomb saw knight crawl out next. When he asked if he should be quiet in sort of a loud way, Flash covered his mouth with his wing. [colour=#0000FF]"Shh....." [/colour]He said to him. He retracted his wing and watched the window again for the next pony to climb out.

((She's beautimous, Brony1337!! I am excited to see her in a story!! ^^ LOL, SHADE HAS A BIG TAIL XD And thank you for playing Petals and keeping this moving even with me being busy lately, Dabom!! Feel free to play any authority figures when appropriate you guys! ^^))

[colour=#008080]"That's fantastic!! I'm so happy for you!!...... Not to ruin the moment, but Miss Petals will be roomchecking your cabin in a few if you wanna scurry on down. She's coming from the other side."[/colour] Miss Licorice gave her student a wink and a wide smile. She could feel his excitement just looking at him!! Entering the room, she took the filly's word for it that everypony was accounted for.. Looking around, it looked like maybe even an EXTRA pony was in there.

Shade could tell that everypony REALLY wanted to hear what it was that had happened, and even with the teacher being right there, finally let it out.. In a shout!! [colour=#800080]"I KISSED HIM!!!!"[/colour]

Miss Licorice couldn't help but chuckle slightly, having heard about the kiss from both parties. [colour=#008080]"You and Slick make a cute couple!!" [/colour]Shade turned beet red. [colour=#800080]How did she know it was Slick?![/colour] [colour=#800080]"T.. Thank you Miss Licorice.."[/colour][colour=#008080] "Now umm.. Who might that be?" [/colour][colour=#800080]"Who what?" [/colour][colour=#008080]"Who what what?" [/colour][colour=#800080]"Who who what?" [/colour][colour=#008080]"Who that, who is that?! Behind your tail!"[/colour] [colour=#800080]"Ohh!! Umm...."[/colour] Shade bit into her lip softly, thinking up a storm about what to say next. [colour=#800080]"...I guess it's kind of embarrassing, but.. I have this big stuffed pony that helps me sleep at night. I can't sleep without her. She took up most of my luggage, but, like I said.. I can't sleep without her!!"[/colour] Miss Licorice eyed the "doll" suspiciously, and Shade grinned awkwardly, but before Miss Licorice could tell that Dawn was real, in came Violet, apologizing for being late.[colour=#008080] "Don't worry about it!! it looks like you made it just in time, hun!" [/colour]She quickly checked off everypony's name on her clippy board and headed out the door.

Aaaaannnddd, the coast was clear!! Shade sighed a sigh of great relief, like one would do after finally being able to go potty after a 5 hour bus ride. [colour=#800080]"Thank! You! Violet!! That was a close one!!"[/colour] Shade giggled, recent events still fresh in her mind. [colour=#800080]"So yeaaahhh, we sort of just kissed.."[/colour] She was much quieter about it this time when telling her friends, hoof over her muzzle.

Pocket groaned at the new info. She seriously needed a drink, stat. She looked through her bag again, trying to find out what exactly she had. She found her flashlight, her two daggers/sticks, a roll of black tape, a pair of scissors, a book about an adventurous mare and her companions, some of her left over candy and mountain Sew, Pocket smiled at the next item she saw, at the bottom of her bag was a silver small, rectangular, object with a gold coin on the one side, Pocket took it from some foal in Manehatten. She pulled it out quickly, opened it, and started to gulp down the liquid. As she did this she may have attracted some attention by the other fillies but she needed to drink this. She took the bottle from her lips, closed it, and held it in her hooves for a bit as the effects would take place.

Slick didn't manage to hear the commotion going on... must have blanked out a bit, that happened sometimes but as soon as he realized petals was no longer in the room he jumped up and and made his way to the window... hmmm... did he open it before? Probably, he was more prepared to leave than he thought! Slick slipped through the window and kind of lost grip, tumbling out rump first but landing on an object that was softer than the ground... only when slick look down did he see he had landed on Knight! He quickly got off his friend and helped him get up "[colour=#006400]Sorry Knight![/colour]" He whispered with a smile, managing to see the symbol on his flank "[colour=#006400]hey! Did you get your mark!? When did that happen!?[/colour]" He asked, giving it a closer inspection "[colour=#006400]It's really cool![/colour]" He laughed, still trying to stay quiet "[colour=#006400]You guys heading over to the filly cabin too? I have to go and see Shade atleast but it'd be awesome to all go and do something[/colour]" Slick said enthusiastically, everything was just so exciting right now, sneaking out, his first kiss, Knights mark, how could the night get even better!?

Somepony fell on Knight, knocking the breath out of him. After the pony got off, Knight stood up shakily, and brushed the dirt out of his coat. He looked back at the pony, and was happy to see that it was Slick. Slick noticed Knight's new cutie mark, and was very happy for it! [colour=#b22222]"Yeah, I know! It's so awesome! I'm not actually sure when I got it. Last time I checked was when I first dived. Then I drowned and... Well, I must have gotten in somewhere between saving Bomb and the rest of the day." [/colour]Knight shrugged it off, not really caring how he got it. [colour=#b22222]"Speaking of which, how did I drown? I know I was under water for a while, but how did I get out? Can you swim when you're unconscious?"[/colour]

Broken looked up to flash, his vision still blurry.

[colour=#00FFFF]"yeah sure, you can use them"[/colour]

Broken then climbed through the window after flash and slowly trotted toward the girls cabin, he then heard a bang and looked to slick and knight

[colour=#00FFFF]"hey, guys, keep it down, will yah?"[/colour]

Broken said with a whisper, he then creeped up to the window and grabbed a twig, he then lightly tapped on the window, but it was a very feint noise

[colour=#00FFFF]"Hey, Flash, can you gimme a boost?"[/colour]

Broken asked quietly.

Flashbomb saw Slick fall on Knight He chuckled quietly at the sillyness that was happening. Slick had congratulated knight on his cutie mark. That was when Knight asked how he got to shore after he passed out from saving Flash. Flash remembered,[colour=#0000FF] "Well i assume after you saved my flank you brought me to the surface and i reawoke just enough so i could see you sinking. I dove after you and swam both of us back to shore. Then thats when the others saved you." [/colour]He explianed quietly. He heard Broken ask for a boost. Flash nodded [colour=#0000FF]"Sure hold on..." [/colour]He said. He trotted over and set his backpack down. He got near the wall and crouched down for Broken to climb on. When he did Flash stood up and supported him.

Broken stood up on flash's shoulders he slightly opened the window and peeked his head in, his black beanie that he had put on earlier almost falling off in the process

[colour=#AFEEEE]\[/colour][colour=#00FFFF]"Blizzy? Psssssstttt, Blizzy!, you ready?"[/colour]

Whispered broken as he also tapped on the window with his hoof

Bluemoon was eagerly awaiting Shades reveal. At this point she was So curious She could Barely sit still [colour=#800080]"I KISSED HIM!!!!" [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]That's great, that's Fantastic!...Wait...who?[/colour] >> Mooney was Curious as to Who Shade was talking about when out of nowhere Teacher answerd the Question [colour=#008080]"You and Slick make a cute couple!!" [/colour]<<[colour=#40E0D0]That answers that question[/colour] >>[colour=#afeeee] [/colour]Bluemoon turned around to, again, get ready for bed when she noticed Pocket Drinking something from a suspisious container. She made her way over to poket and asked << [colour=#40e0d0]Hey what's that? Can I have some please?[/colour] >>

((Alright, now it's a party!!!! :D Haha, we're such bad little kiddos!!!! ...that awkward moment when you type a reply on your phone and then check a text and your words go poof causing you to rage quit over to your nice little laptop who loves you very much and would never do such a thing... c: ))

Dear Diary,

Today has been filled with many firsts, mixed feelings, and one EPIC mess in a gas station! The good far outweighs the bad of today, however. Today I left with Ms. Black and the school to Red Rock. I sat next to Violet and Puzzle on the way up, and met some knew friends through a game of truth or dare. Things were beginning to get out of hoof afte

Hearing the unmistakeable knocking of a colt at the window, Shade magically floated her pen down over her dark, studded diary, cleverly slipping her book of secrets under her pillow for safekeeping until she could finish the day's entry. She'd HATE to have ANYPONY find out about that super embarrassing blind date she'd once went on where she spilled a soda all over the poor, nervous little colt, or the time she accidentally used the wrong locker room, that time she'd called her english teacher Daddy, her crush a couple of years back who she THOUGHT was a boy, and it would be ESPECIALLY terrible for anypony to read about the day when she went to that Scribbles concert and- Oh wait! She'd already told that story on the bus!! [colour=#800080] It's him!! Oh my gosh, it's him!! [/colour]The corners of her mouth turned up, expecting her prince in shining armor to be at the window. She fixed her mane with her hoof real quick and trotted to it. She slid it open to see some strange colt who she'd yet to meet. [colour=#800080]"Aaaahh!!"[/colour] She screamed only a couple inches from his face, caught completely off guard. [colour=#800080]"....I'm sorry!! I guess I was just sort of expecting somepony else..." [/colour]There was clear disappointment in her sound. Looking out of the window, she noticed after a minute that the mysterious colt wasn't alone. [colour=#800080]Oh great, Slick prolly just saw my fail!![/colour] [colour=#800080]"One sec.." [/colour]She directed her attention to the rest of the cabin.[colour=#800080] "Hey girls!! The colts are here!! Who wants to sneak?"[/colour] Shade attempted to hoist herself up the window, but couldn't quite make it. She tried one more time, with little luck.[colour=#800080] "............A little help, somepony...? Please.....?" [/colour]Shade couldn't help feel embarrassed, most fillies her age would likely be able to pull themselves up and hop out with ease!

• Like 1

"You're welcome Shade!.." Violet didn't know what she did but Shade was thankful anyway, also she was lucky because Miss Licorice wasn't even mad for being late. She went to her bed and started to make it up when she heared Shade. [colour=#800080]"So yeaaahhh, we sort of just kissed.." [/colour][colour=#000000]Violet stood up to congratulate her friend. "This is so AWSOME Shade! You are the luckiest filly in the world!"-she gave her a smile. "You and Slick are just fit together!" Violet walked back to her bed and as she laid down she grabbed her plushie (Which was a white bunny) than threw it to the air and as she catched it she hugged it. "I love you Snowflake!"-she said quietly than put it down next to herself. "Okay Violet, I don't care what happen tomorrow, you will talk with him. The today...well it was thick day, but tomorrow you will probably have some time...finally."-she thought as she watched the others. She saw Pocket drinking something from a container and Shade...well she was doing something what she didn't see clear. Soon somepony knocked on the window. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Hey girls!! The colts are here!! Who wants to sneak?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Maybe i didn't need to wait to tomorrow. Shade asked for help as she tried to hoist herself up to the window. "Wait Shade, I will help..." Violet went to the window, grabbed Shade's leg and jostled her a bit till she could hop out. After it Violet hoisted herself up to the window and jumped out. Well it wasn't a great landing but she didn't hit herself. She got up and looked around. Most of the colts were there, also Knight.[/colour]

• Like 1

(Hehehe sorry storm! :blush: )

Broken looked through the window and was greeted to a filly screaming in his face, great. Hes going blind and and now deft, his dream just isnt ment to be obviously. As Broken regained his balance, he looked through the window once again

[colour=#00FFFF]"its alright, its not like i need to hear, right?"[/colour]

Broken said sarcastically

[colour=#00ffff]"Alright, you ladies coming?"[/colour]

Broken said before jumping off of his possibly aching friend

(Small foal + low tolerance + alcohol= Pocket's already Drunk.)

Pocket smiled at Bluemoon. [colour=#000000]The container still had 3/4 of the liquid left. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Sssure, Iva, Iva *hic* be glad to share my Spirits with *Hic* ya." [/colour][colour=#000000]​She put the container into Bluemoon's hooves. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Bottomz ups *hic*."[/colour]

[colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#000000](And pocket's going to buy a large bottle of this still. :-|)[/colour]

Bomb explained how Knight got out of the water. Feeling an obligation, Knight decided he needed to say something. [colour=#b22222]"I-I don't really say this often but... Thanks." [/colour]He told Bomb genuinely, before returning to his normal energetic self. They helped a colt up to knock on the fillies window. Knight wasn't looking forward to them joining their group, but remained silent. For once. The fillies came down, and the first pony Knight noticed was Violet. Feeling that no other filly would care, Knight knew who he'd tell first. [colour=#b22222]"Hey Violet, look!" [/colour]He whisper-yelled, flashing his flank in the darkness. [colour=#b22222]"I just got the awesomest cutie mark ever!"[/colour]

It was nice and cool that night... not too cold not hot or humid... just a little cool, though some ponies might find it a little colder than Slick did... his mother did always complain about how he never wore a jacket even when it was freezing. Broken was up by the window waiting for the fillies to get sorted so Slick decided he would just stick with Knight and this other pony from the drowning earlier... he still didn't know his name!! Slick walked straight up to him and before he could open his mouth there was a nice scream from a familiar filly to keep him on his toes.... oh that Shade... he thought with a small grin, going back to the scarred pony "[colour=#006400]Hey, I know you we're busy before but I never got your name bro[/colour]!" He whispered with a grin, holding out a hoof "[colour=#006400]Names Slick, but I think I told you that[/colour]" he added, since the incident the scarred pony and Knight had really hit it off so a friend of Knights was a friend of his... oh that's right! Knight! "[colour=#006400]Oh and Knight.... I'm sorry I made you upset earlier... I didn't want to hurt you and I know I came off mad... we still bros?[/colour]" He asked Knight, looking then back and forth between the two colts "[colour=#006400]Us three? We all bros? Like the three Coltateers![/colour]" He laughed, trying to keep as quiet as possible. The just as he had finished talking Shade popped out the window! Great!

Flashbomb grunted with the extra weight on his back. Broken stepped on his wing which made him grunt [colour=#0000FF]"Hey! watch your step!" [/colour]He whispered. He heard A scream in the fillies cabin, Broken about fell but Flash compensated for the swerve. He was getting tired and closed his eyes and gritted his teeth with the hooves diging into his back. He heard Slick ask for his name. He opened one of his eyes and smiled [colour=#0000FF]"Names Flashbomb.....you can call me flash if you like...." [/colour]He panted. He shook slick's hoof only to put his hoof down quickly as to not fall. He heard Knight earlier tell him thank you, which he replied to with a grunt. He hard a filly drop down and then another. He felt the weight dropp off of his back. He groaned and rubbed his back, He flapped his wings and sat down. Slick said that all tree of them could be bros. He nodded and smiled to that.

"[colour=#3399ff]Hey! Everypony wait for me[/colour]!" Blizzy hissed after them. "[colour=#3399ff]Hm. Maybe I can't jump out of the window like everyone else, but I can fly[/colour]," she said with a grin. Blizzy extended her wings and shot out of the window, quickly joining the others. "[colour=#3399ff]Ta da[/colour]!" she said, grinning as she landed soundlessly on her hooves. "[colour=#3399ff]Hey, Flashie! Broken[/colour]!" the pegasus said greeting her friends.

Bluemoon was greatly intrigued by this drink but then Pocket said [colour=#800080]"Sssure, Iva, Iva *hic* be glad to share my Spirits with *Hic* ya" [/colour]Now Bluemoon didn't know Pocket that well but she knew that she certainly was not baligerant, so When she pushed the container into Mooneys hooves she became very curious! << [colour=#40E0D0]Why are you acting like this, and*smells liquid*What is this stuff? it smells really strong [/colour]>> [colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#800080]"Bottomz ups *hic*." [/colour]at that point Pocket had raised the container to Mooney lips and was tilting it to pretty much force Bluemoon to drink it, And drink it she did(-+) Bluemoon had taken quite the sip and was getting quite the head ache from it << [colour=#40E0D0]Ah. Seriously What is that stuff? It's making me all dizzy[/colour] >> Bluemoon was not really enjoying this new feeling, she was stammering about when suddenly she heard Shade say [colour=#EE82EE]"Hey girls!! The colts are here!! Who wants to sneak?" [/colour]<< [colour=#40E0D0]Huh? Oh yay the Colts! Wait How is that a good thing? [/colour]>>[colour=#40E0D0] [/colour]She said with a slurred Speech[colour=#40E0D0] [/colour]<<[colour=#40E0D0] but whatever I'm in[/colour] >> Bluemoon wabled over to Shade as Shade tried to jumped out of the window...And got stuck[colour=#ee82ee] "............A little help, somepony...? Please.....?"[/colour] << [colour=#40E0D0]I got it [/colour]>> Bluemoon walked behind Shade and gave her butt and gut HeadButt (Get it? Head? Butt? Get it!?) << [colour=#40E0D0]Better?[/colour] >>

((-+) Neo I hope you don't mind I thought it would make things more interesting)

(I don't mind!)

Pocket looked at Bluemoon. [colour=#800080]"Ish called *hic* Hoofca! The first time always Sucks but *Hic* wait for the*hic* all the effesh to take place!" [/colour]Pocket got up and stumbled around for a bit as she put the top back on her container. She got outside fairly quietly (even with her drunkness.) and looked around the group of colts.([colour=#000000]Could be any of the colts there.)[/colour] She started to laugh. [colour=#800080]"Ish Gear with ya or do have to get that sill colt? *Hic*" [/colour]

Broken looked to flash, slick and knight, all talking and high hoofing, feeling left out, broken then looked to blizzy and the girls, who were still making their ways out of the cabin

[colour=#00FFFF]"So, what do you girls wanna do?"[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]"Hey Violet, look!"[/colour] Violet heared Knight calling her name as she jumped out. "Yes!" She stood next to him and Knight flashed his flank. [colour=#B22222]"I just got the awesomest cutie mark ever" [/colour][colour=#000000]It was dark but Violet could see that there was something on his flank. It looked like...two sword. "Wow, Knight! I'm so jealous."-she said and gave him a smile. "It looks awsome! You're probably so proud.."-Violet hesitated a bit than said-"Knight...are you better now? I wanted to talk with you but I couldn't because the roomchecks started. I was in the colts cabin when Petals entered and I saw you. You didn't look very good than, so...is everything alright now?"-she asked as she looked into his eyes.[/colour]

Violet was envying Knight's cutie mark, which only served to inflate Knight's ego more. She then gave a worried expression, and asked if he was alright. Knight went serious for a moment as he thought of what to say. He remembered Slick saying how worried she was, and didn't want to be a TOTAL donkey, like he normally would. [colour=#b22222]"Oh don't worry, I'm fine." [/colour]He told her, with a wave of his hoof. [colour=#b22222]"I was a bit shocked at first [/colour](total understatement), [colour=#b22222]but now that I have my cutie mark, I feel WAY better!" [/colour]Slick then interrupted, apologizing for... Seeming angry? Knight looked at him with confusion. [colour=#b22222]"What did you do? Dude, you saved me! Oh, yeah, thanks for that bro. But... When were you mad?" [/colour]After a few moments of thinking, Knight dismissed the subject. [colour=#b22222]"Whatevs, we're still best bros forever!" [/colour]He, Bomb and Slick then gave a triple brohoof.