(I have returned, I am now Neo the White!)

Pocket looked around as the ponies around her were all starting to creep in. She noticed the door was open, meaning that they wouldn't get their bits. That was okay with drunk pocket and she went through her bag to find the roll of tape she had. She found it and trotted, dizzily over to the door. She would wait for the other fillies but after that she would tape the door back up. She noticed bluemoon and how drunk she was now. [colour=#800080]"She's going to have a killer hangover tomorrow." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said under her breath.[/colour]

Shade watched Pocket trot over to the door.[colour=#800080] It had been opened...? THis whole time...? I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO CRAWL THROUGH THE WINDOW OR WHATEVER?!?!?[/colour] The filly almost laughed at her predicament, but her drunken friend's gentle nuzzle shifted her focus. She could tell that Bluemoon wasn't feeling good. Heck, she couldn't even walk right earlier!! Shade cradled Bluemoon in her arms, holding her comfortingly to her chest like a mother would her child. [colour=#800080]I hope she starts feeling better real soon..[/colour] Soon, Shade began to day dream. Day dreams turned into real dreams before she knew it, and again, this time just in her mind, she was back outside the cabin with Slick Pelt. She imagined her lips meeting his, just like they had earlier that day. Shade could still hardly believe it had really happened!! Subconciously, she made the motions, maybe or maybe not accidentally kissing Bluemoon

(where is everypony??)

Broken woke up, feeling very thirsty, he then looked into his bag

[colour=#00FFFF]"wow, i pack like everything but a drink"[/colour]

Broken let out a sigh and decided to trot to that little river thingy place that they were at earlier, Broken opened the window slowly and crawled out, levitating himself down so he doesn't make too much noise.

Broken trotted for what seemed like hours, what he doesn't know is that in his drowsy state he walked the complete opposite direction.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Where is the place??"[/colour]

it didn't take long for Broken to realize that he was miserably lost, he then began to panic

[colour=#00FFFF]"Oh no, nonononono, im not lost, I cant be lost, *sniff* ill be fine"[/colour]

Tears began running down his cheeks, he started hearing things coming form the distant woods, Broken started a quick gallop, all the trees looked exactly the same, he then sat down and curled up into a ball, and cried, rocking back and forth, Broken didn't do well in the dark, especially alone. his imagination going wild, him thinking he hears timberwolves coming for him, he closes his eyes and begins to whisper to himself.

[colour=#00ffff]"Somepony, anypony, please.. help...me.."[/colour]

(Broken is now officially lost)

( im still here! the Forums went Quiet and i sat here twidling mah hooves.)

Flashbomb had lay down again and had heard The colts start to come back into the cabin. He looked up at the ceiling and Looked at the grain of the wood. He heard the window open once again, He flicked his ear and looked over at it. He then examined the bed below him, Broken had taken off all by himself! Flash sighed and looked at the window again. He had to go help him, it wasnt safe for a lone pony to trek out into the woods alone. He dropped down and grabed his backpack full of snacks and such. He also grabbed the night vision goggles that Broken had brought along. He put them on and climbed out the window to follow broken. He Found his fresh tracks and followed them deep into the woods. He had heard twigs snapping and The creek of The trees as they blew in the wind. He felt Still extremly tired and Yawned loudly. He had started to have his eyelids start to droop. He Kept following the tracks until he got to A thick underbrush, He now realized that he had wandered so deep into the forest that he had to Find broken. There was no way he was going to Get back on his own now. He flew up into the branches of some trees and used his wings to jump from Branch to branch. He looked down on the forest floor for his friend [colour=#0000FF]"Broken? Where are you?" [/colour]He shouted.

Although Violet didn't like the idea that she will go ahead, she did it. She tried to remember different places where they have passed, but she wasn't memorized anything just the bushes from where those beautiful bugs came out. "Maybe if I could find it..."-she thought as she led the group. Sometimes she looked back if everypony was there. "Okay, so here is this huge tree...yeah... It looks a bit familiar...oh and that rock..I didn't see yet.." Violet sighed from the nervousness. They were walking in the forest for a long time. "The others are probably arrived back..." After a short time, they finally arrived...to the huge tree that she saw before? Violet didn't even see the place where the bushes could be but she saw the tree again, that means...they were walking round and round. [colour=#F62817]"Umm, hey guys? Does anypony know where we are?" [/colour][colour=#000000]That was the question that Violet didn't want to hear. "Don't worry Dawn.."-she said while she tried figure out something-"..we are almost there, okay? Just...just don't worry...okay?" Violet tried to find a solution, but everything looked the same. Every single tree, every single rock, all looked the same.[/colour]

(short post churned out before going to school)

Bluemoon was Enjoying every moment her sleep, well exept For the part where it felt like something was attacking her lips but that was something she could ignore for now. Sleep was starting to take over and she started to dream/reminisce About today. She Dreamt about the bus ride over, The beach and her funny yet feeble atempt at swimming, The walk in the wo-[colour=#afeeee]Okay seriously what is this thing on my face!? [/colour]Bluemoon Opened her eyes to try and see what was bugging her face so much. What she saw was in no way what she expected at all. It was The Boogy man Shade! Kissing Her right on the lips! In her Shock Bluemoon Pushed Shade awaya nd rolled off her bed << [colour=#40e0d0]What was That, Shade!? You don't just kiss ponies While they're sleeping! That's just not right![/colour] >> Bluemoon was confused, why would her friend do something like this?

Flashbomb Circled in the air slightly with no progress in finding Broken at all. He felt his wing Fatigue and he landed back on a Tree branch to catch his breath. He Sat against the trunk on the tree from the branch and let his hind legs hang, He reached into his backpack and found an energy drink. he drank it slowly and sighed, The woods creeked with the wind blowing through the silent trunks. He heard animals prowling the woods which put him on edge, He was in a tree though so what was the worse that could happen to him? He decided to call one more time for his friend [colour=#0000FF]"Broken! If you can hear me Im taking a little break! dont get lost anymore than you already have!" [/colour]He shouted. He closed his eyes for a few moments, 5 minutes had passed and Flash had fallen asleep. He felt a falling dream coming on and braced himself. To his surprise he Physically felt himself hit a solid object, The ground. He felt a sharp pain as his head smacked on the forest floor. He rolled in the ground in pain and felt an even more Unbearable searing burning sensation surge through his left wing. He gritted his teeth and tried to stand but the shock of the blow to his head had incapitated him. He buckled onto the ground and yelled in pain. He rolled onto his back and looked up at the once safe perch he had up above him. His back pack and all of his things hung from a branch up above. He looked over to his left wing to see that it was broken, He also figured his ribs were atleast bruised. He cried out in frustration and Pain, [colour=#0000FF]"GREAT THATS JUST GREAT FLASH! NOW YOUR STUCK IN THIS DUMB FOREST ALL ALONE AND NOW YOUR HURT! WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN!?"[/colour] He yelled through the woods. He clutched his chest and rolled onto his right side, tears began to well in his eyes. He lay there in unbearable pain and gritted his teeth.

Rosemary rubbed the tired feeling from her eyes and slowly crept out of bed, seeing as its still day, she figured her friends may be outside. She leaves the room and starts outside and wandered off. She then saw flashbomb in pain. She approached him and was a little startled when he screamed.

"Are you hurting?" She asks, seeing he was frustrated, but not yet sure if he was in pain.

After about thirty minutes, broken hears a light yell, it was far away and distorted, he then heard it again; [colour=#808080]"[/colour][colour=#A9A9A9]Broken?" [/colour]It was clear someone was calling his name, but, who?

[colour=#00FFFF]"Hello??, whos there?"[/colour]

The yelling stopped, and he heard "[colour=#0000FF]Grape, thats just grape dash, now your stuck into the bum porage all alone and now your skirt!"[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"Wha-?, alright, broken, get a grip, now your hearing ponies talk about grapes and bums"[/colour]

​Broken let out a sigh and started walking in the opposite direction, away from the yelling hoping to find his way home..

Flash rolled over [colour=#0000FF]"No......im fine......no really.....Im peachy."[/colour] He said through Gritted teeth at the pain. His Sense of Friendliness was gone for the time being. He tried to get up, he got up shakly and Gritted his teeth more. He leaned on the tree on his good side, his Broken left wing hanging like a broken Twig.

"Your wing no looking good... Let me help..." Rosemary said, her eyes closed, her horn glowed and grass grew upward to flash's wing and wrapped around it, making a splint.

"I know isn't much... But all I can do at moment..." She said, "you need getting back to cabin and get help." Her accent made it a little tough to understand, but she couldn't help it.

Flashbomb Gimmiced when the Grass formed a splint over his shattered wing. He then looked up to her and nodded a slight thanks, Until she said that they needed to go back to the cabins as soon as possible [colour=#0000ff]"But my friend Broken Chord is still out there! he could get hurt!" [/colour]He responded. He didnt really wait for an Awnser because he bagan a slow trot to the tree he had fallen out of. He grabbed a couple rocks and threw them at the hanging back pack, it took a few tries but he knocked it free. He grabbed it when it hit the ground and clutched it between his teeth. He looked back to the pony [colour=#0000FF]"I Dun no bout You......bu ah am goin to fine him." [/colour]He said with the strap of the back pack in his mouth. He turned away and began to trot deeper into the woods to find broken.

"I help you." Rosemary offered as she follows. She tries to use her botanical magic to trace broken in the forest. She easily follows flash with her eyes closed and her horn glowing while she concentrates on her spell.