((No worries. That IS the intention.))

Pitch took only a few seconds to recover from the fall. "Augh... yes... Yes, I'm alright..."

As he stood up with Flash's support, though, he found that the slightest breeze stung the joints of his legs. He carefully peered down, and saw they were red. Looks like he scraped himself ib the fall.

... That was gonna sting for a while.

He looked to the ponies who helped him, and said whilst trying to hide the mild pain, "Ah... thank you two... I'm... sorry to have bothered you... Gngh..."

With that, he attempted to continue going with that, limping ever so slightly as his legs stung more and more...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah... I don't...

... Thank you..."

The colt hadn't been greeted with hospitality in far too long, so he had a hard time turning it down.

"Just... just guide me to sitting spot. By a tree or a bench or something. Then you can get back to your activities and not worry about me... agh..."

Flashbomb chuckled. He troted over and helped support the pony With Applejack. [colour=#0000FF]"Its no problem at all. Your alright."[/colour] Hesaid to the injured pony. They led him over to a tree and helped him sit down. He rummaged through his bag and pulled out a first aid kit. [colour=#0000FF]"I uaually bring this jst in case i get into a bind but you need it now." [/colour]He said in a nice tone. He opened the kit and tookout a bandage roll and some ointment. He took out some disinfectant as well. He poured some on a clean rag and cleaned the scrapes. He them started to apply ointment to the scrapes. [colour=#0000FF]"So whats your name?" [/colour]He asked him as he continued working.

"Gnngh..."

He gave a noticeable recoil toward the feeling of the ointment on his scrapes. But, he knew they would help, so he didn't complain

"Ah... well... My name is Pitch Light. I'm... I'm actually a boy, despite how I look..."

Yes, he jumped righr into that one with little hesitation, but he had to get it out of the way. Last thing he wanted was to end up in another dress.

"So... how about you...?"

He looked back at his flank briefly, and noticed the cloth still sat firmly on his flank. Phew. Close one. He looked back and awaired his answer.

[colour=#0000FF]"My name is Flashbomb And Her nameis Applejack. She works at Sweet Apple Acres with her family, Im just part of the Weather team." [/colour]He replied to Pitch. He Put the ointment away and unwrapped the Bandage roll. He began to bind the right forelimb. He secured the wrap with 2 clips and started on the next one. [colour=#0000FF]"So what's your special talent Pitch?" [/colour]He asked him, He hadntseen that he wa a blank flank still.

... Well, that escalated quickly.

"Oh... um... video games! I'm good at sitting down and playing those games at the arcade!

... Not a wonderful talent, but hey!"

He sheepishly smiled. He wasn't ENTIRELY lying. His hooves were great on the joystick and he always had a quarter to spare... maybe he could bluff it.

Flashbomb finnished his operation and binded the bandages. He closed the First aid kit and sat down. [colour=#0000FF]"Cloud busting. I can break any and all clouds in equestria. trough ones little ones big ones, you name it. Its kinda a sily talent i know but it helps the weather team."[/colour]

"what do you mean, how is it embarrassing?" he asked her as he slowly stopped by a bush, he had a bit of a surprise behind this bush, he waited till she answered though.

"Well..." War Paint started a blushed slightly "My brother got his cutie mark before me as did every pony else in my class. I didn't get mine until I was a grown mare. That can be embarrassing." War Paint explained and then perked up a bit "But no pony ever teased me because, well, you know... Every pony was frightened of me.... And still are." War Paint said then she added a comment at the end softly.

Else Where, Luminous and Neon had stopped to get a bite to eat.

"So what are we doing tonight mama?" Neon questioned as Luminous sipped her drink. "Well darling daughter, we're going to see an up and coming brass band playing." She explained as Neon nodded smiling. She loved days out with her mother, because her mother always planned out the whole day.

Sheepishly moving a hoof to the side of his head with a shy sweat, Pitch replied, "Hey, I look like a mare and play video games. At least you're useful for something."

"... Well, in amy case, um... thank you for helping out my legs...

... Guess I better get to kicking out with hind-legs out some apples then."

Applejack sat back as Flashbomb helped the mare, who ended up being a stallion. Applejack wasnt one to judge, but she would have never guessed that. She noticed the cloth covering his flank. Something was familiar about it... Of course! Why didnt she remember before!? It looked just like the one Applebloom used whenever they went out of town. Applejack stepped forward when Pitch began talking about a video game cutie mark, about to call out his bluff...

Forte continued trotting happily through the city, stopping at a cafe. As he ate, he overheard somepony talking about an :'up and coming brass band'. He looked over and saw a mare and a filly, so he decided to give them a sneak peak, so to say. "Good day!" He said as he walked up to the pair. "I apologize for evesdropping, but I couldnt help but notice you were talking about going to a brass band. Would that happen to be the Canterlot Brass Band you're refering to?"

Luminous peered over her sun glasses at the stallion curiously. "Good day to you too, and yes I am speaking of the Canterlot Brass Band, I'm quite interested in them. It's not common for ponies to choose a brass band over some of the newwer styles of music. I'm hoping to be impressed, hoping, but not holding my breath." Luminous said sippng her drink once more as Neon looked over at the stallion and smiled quietly. She knew when her mother lowered her glasses she meant business and it was best to stay out of her way.

"Ah. Yes, there are some of us ponies who still enjoy the older style's of music." He held out his hoof to her. "I'm Forte. Forte Fermata, and I'm a trombonist for the Canterlot Brass Band." He told her, smiling.

Luminous stared at his hoof before shaking it. "Pleasure to met you Mr. Fermata My name is Luminous I'm a member of the Paint family. This is my dearest daughter Neon." She said motioning towards her daughter who smiled and waved. "So you said you where the trombonist for the Brass band?" She questioned before turning to him fully and leaning back into the chair. "Impress me." She said-- No demanded as Neon laughed exasperated at how her mother got when she was all business.

Darkness tooka deep breath and licked her ear warmly, "I don't fear you, I..Im just nervous, always have been always will be," he shrugged, "Thats how i was raised, bit sad, but i warm up to a pony easily," he said warmly, "But come on, in here!" he pulled back a bush to reveal his 'secret' location. It was a beautiful little lake with a trickling waterfall, it was lush and green, soft grass, and quite and peaceful.

War Paint smiled happy to hear that from Darkness, but sad to hear about his foal hood, when he puled back a bush she gasped at the scene of what Darkness shown her. "Wow." She said breatheless.

"If you are requesting a preview, Im afraid I cant do that. I can, however, do this." He said as he reached into a pouch on his trombone scabbard, pulling out two tickets to that nights show, and laying them on the table.

Flashbomb stood up. [colour=#0000FF]"Im sure your Talent could earn you great fame." [/colour]He said happily. He noticed Aplejack examining pitch. He raised an eyebrow but shook it off. He helped pitch up.

"If you are requesting a preview, Im afraid I cant do that. I can, however, do this." He said as he reached into a pouch on his trombone scabbard, pulling out two tickets to that nights show, and laying them on the table.

Luminous sighed and rolled her eyes, "I see." She said as Neon took the tickets. "Thanks!" Neon said trying to be polite. Luminous then stood up out of her chair and stood in all of her typical Canterlot mare glory and said "If you get this right tonight, there might be many good things going to happen to you and your little band. But if you screw it up... Then you'll wish you've never played in that band." She said before turning to go pay the bill as Neon laughed nervously. "My mother meant to say 'good luck!'" Neon said before following her mother

As they walked away Neon leaned over to her mother. "Mama! Why were you so hard on him?" She questioned as Luminous smirked with her sun glasses glinting in the light. "I have my reasons." she said after paying the bill and leaving.

He nuzzled her neck, "yeah, i found it, its my special spot" he giggled a bit and lead her in, following her and closing the bush, "so....what now?"

War Paint was a little surprised at how affectionate Darkness was to her, she wasn't used to it coming from a stallion that wasn't related to her. Sure in her family she was known for being the one with the horrible bear hug and had a bad habit of roughing up other ponies manes to show she liked them. But War Paint never really had to deal with a romantic situtation.

To be honest, she didn't know what to do, she had no idea how go about this and to put it frankly it kind of frightened her. Because she feared that she would do something to make Darkness hate her or say something. Heck, at this point in her mind set at the moment she feared to even think something wrong, in case Darkness suddenly had mind reading powers.

She liked Darkness, that was true, but she was beginning to think that was one of the problems. She was known to be too rough and not know her own strength. What if she hurt him? Or worse? What if she made him feel like less of a stallion around her? That seemed to happen with many of the stallions that she got around. It was fine if she was just one of the boys but anything other than that. They'd be heading for the hills screaming their heads off.

So here War Paint was standing frozen in place in the middle of this amazing looking place scared out of her mind that she'd do something wrong to mess this up.

It seemed that her thought before that she could handle any situation was wrong, she couldn't handle this one at all.

Darkness sat and looked at he, "Yo..you ok?" he asked a bit worried, it was very awkward as he just sat there and so did she. Not just 10 minutes ago she was hugging and kissing him, now, nothing. "So..something on the mind?" he asked her warmly.

"Ahahahaha... thanks", Pitch replied, using the colt's support to stand, relieved he was uncaught.

"... Well, I'm really sorry for bothering you two. I'll go get those apples and you can get back to... whatever it is you were doing."

He carefully brushed his tail along his cloth, to ensure it was there in the right position. Relieved it was, he went to trot off...