Hey There!

Elderflower

About Myself: I'm an art student from Atlantic Canada with an interest in sculpture (particularly welding), analogue photography, and installation pieces! Also, I love gaming and being a creature of the internet.

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled "My Little Pony roleplay!"

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I collected the toys growing up, and one of my friends told me they had a new cartoon after the first few episodes of FiM. I was hooked instantly!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle
Hey, new friends! Most of what I had to say I filled out up above, but I'd like to add that I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and having some fun!

Welcome to Canterlot, I haven't seen much action, being even newer than most, but so far seems like a cool place to at least chill. I know a few people you'd love to meet one of which is an aviation mechanic who has a talent for welding the other is just nuts sadly. Anyway welcome and see you around I guess.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

As for the older series, I admittedly never really watched/followed it at all, mostly just collected the pony toys because they were A: cute and B: horses. I think of all of them Clover was my favourite that I had, and funnily enough I only found out that he was male within the last year. I played with that pony all the time as a kid thinking he was a girl! Haha.

Also, an aviation mechanic? That's pretty neat!

• Like 1

Here's your welcome telegram: :D

This is your singing telegram

I hope it finds you well

You're invited to our RP

'Cause we think you're really swell

It won't be the same without you

So we hope that you say yes

So, please, oh please R.S.V.P.

And come, and be our guest!

PS: unicorns rule, especially Twilight. <3

• 2 weeks later...
As for the older series, I admittedly never really watched/followed it at all, mostly just collected the pony toys because they were A: cute and B: horses. I think of all of them Clover was my favourite that I had, and funnily enough I only found out that he was male within the last year. I played with that pony all the time as a kid thinking he was a girl! Haha.

Clover was a female in the My Little Pony Tales series. There's also Clover the Clever from the FiM series, which also seems to be female. Was the toy male?

Clover was a female in the My Little Pony Tales series. There's also Clover the Clever from the FiM series, which also seems to be female. Was the toy male?

The one I'm talking about is this guy here: http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Clever_Clover

• Like 1