Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

(This is just a FFA thread I wanted to start :) any OC is welcome! If you want to join just jump in!)

Care Package was new to the whole mailpony business. But he absolutely loved it. He remembered when he would listen to his father tell him stories about the places he got to deliver mail to. Care always loved hearing those stories. But now it was his turn. It was his time to make his own stories.

It was a bright and warm day in Cloudsdale. The light blue stallion had gotten himself ready and said goodbye to his parents and they told him their goodbyes as well. He almost teared up at the fact that he was moving to Ponyville. But he figured being a Pegasus and all he could just fly back here and visit. He then trotted out the door and took off towards Ponyville. It was his first day to be delivering mail and also the day of his moving. He had already gotten the house and most of his things were in there. He would have to come back and get the rest later.

He finally reached Ponyville and landed on the ground. He looked around at all of the building and shops and what not. He could already tell he was going to love it here. He then looked down at his mailbag and thought to himself, "[colour=#daa520]Mail must be delivered."[/colour] He smiled and then pushed his yellow mane out of his face and then started to move. He looked at the first package of mail and laughed a bit. He said outloud, "[colour=#daa520]Delivering this mail will be no problem at all!"[/colour] He kept laughing and then looked down at the address. He then gulped and realized...He had no idea who this pony was. He needed help.

( I'm just gonna jump on in if you don't mind :D )))

Delilah was walking down one of the steets of PonyVille when she saw the new mailpny, she walked over a greeted him,"Hi, so you're the new mail pony,I'm Delilah, and your name is..."She said unnervously and friendly.

(That is fine! I don't mind at all! :) )

Care looked at her and smiled. He was glad to see that there were such nice ponies in Ponyville. He looked at Delilah and then glanced at his mailbag and then back at Delilah.[colour=#daa520] "My name is Care Package." [/colour]He smiled at her and said,[colour=#daa520] "I didn't know I looked that new."[/colour] He chuckled a bit and looked at Delilah.

Care laughed a bit and then looked at Delilah. He then glanced around at the buildings and said,[colour=#daa520]"Yes I think I do need help with these houses."[/colour] He laughed and then started to rummage through his mailbag. He pulled out a letter and said,"[colour=#daa520]This one goes to a...Mrs. Twilight Sparkle?"[/colour] He looked over at Delilah to make sure he said the pony's name right.

"Oh yeah, Twilight, She lives over here, in the library," Delilah waved a hoof signaling for him to follow her and she led him to a big tree,"Here is where twilie lives."Delilah pointed at the mailbox then waited for Care to put the mail, in the box.

Care thanked her and then walked over and put the letter in the box. He looked back at her and said,[colour=#daa520]" Thank you so much. Again." [/colour] He laughed and then started to look though his bag again,"[colour=#daa520]Delilah." [/colour] He then pulled out another letter with her name on it and he handed it to her. [colour=#daa520]"I believe this is for you." [/colour] He smiled at her

Care looked at Delilah and said, "Well, I don't have to deliver this mail all right now. Want to get to know each other?". He smiled at her. He hoped she would be his friend. He wanted friends in Ponyville

"Sure, I'll tell you about myself first,I'm Delilah, I'm a wonderbolt in training, I'm an alicorn and I am a current resident in ponyville, and Single."Delilah said happily,"Tell me about youself."Delilah said then diverted her gaze at his eyes,the way they gleamed intreagued her.

Care smiled and gasped a bit when she said she was an alicorn. "Oh dear Celestia I didn't even notice you were an alicorn!". He smiled and blushed a bit. He looked at her and said, "Well me? I'm a mailpony. And I love it! While I don't want to be a wonderbolt I still love to watch them!". He looked at her and looked over at her wings and her horn. He smiled at her.

Care noticed how Delilah was staring into his eyes. He like it. So he leaned closer next to her and said, "How is a mare like yourself single anyways?". He winked at her and then looked away nervously.

Care's face lit up and he started to blush. He couldn't believe this had happened on his first day delivering mail. He smiled a bit and then planted a kiss on her cheek. He looked away from her nervously and said, "That was...unexpected.". He looked back at her and blushed again.

Care looked at her and his wings actually started to flutter. He thought to himself, "I kissed an alicorn.". He blushed again and then looked at her eyes. "Well it...it was nice.". He smile a nervous smile at her.

"well..."Delilah started to flush again, but she didn't stop it.She trotted over to Care and wrapped her wings around him for a couple seconds,then she backed away just a step,"Want to go to Sugarcube Corner?"She asked,touched her horn to his head,then pointed towards the building in which Sugarcube corner was in.

Care looked at her and smiled. He felt smaller compared to her but he didn't care. He looked at her and gave a rather derpy smile and said, "Um..where's Sugar Cube Corner?". He blushed and then smiled again.

Care's wings fluttered again when she brushed her tail against him. He smiled at her and then followed her. He saw a very colourful building approaching and he said to her, "Is this it?". He looked around nervously.

Care's wings fluttered again when she brushed her tail against him. He smiled at her and watched her trot away. He caught up with her and tailed right behind her. He couldn't believe what was happening on his first day.

"Yuo, lots and lots of ponies come in here every day, just to be able to taste one of their delicious treats!" Delilah said happily as they approached the door she put a wing over him and trotted in with Care,"Want to get a Cupcake?"She asked with her wing still on him.

Care looked at her and started to look at all of the treats and things in the shop. She had her wing on him and she hoped she couldn't feel his wings fluttering every now and then. He looked up at her and said[colour=#daa520]," Sure I'd love a cupcake!"[/colour] He smiled his derpy grin at her again and chuckled