My OC Pony: Friendships Untold Season 1 Episode 1 Take (SIGN-UPS CLOSED)

I'm tempted to join but I don't know which character to use; you guys prefer an introverted, talented technical flyer or a petite sassy unicorn with strong telekinesis?

You choose which would best suit for you.

Id agree with unicorn. There arent very many unicorns around. Most are pegasi.

You choose which would best suit for you.

Id agree with unicorn. There arent very many unicorns around. Most are pegasi.

Yeah whats with the lack of unicorns? I love unicorns, not to say the others aren't cool cus I do have 3 ocs- one of each race. I don;t know why I put that.

PUBLIC OPINION

Do y'all think the current rules and structure sounds too harsh? Please describe what you think :)

• Like 1

Yeah I agree with posting order; and the time limit to reply, but like I said the RP may freeze or slow for a few days as I have to move the second weekend in april

I could pass your character for you a couple of times for you

Might work, but it just means, even if you allowed me to anyway, I can't play thief also.

You can still play thief... the option is there for characters to pass so that the role play doesn't freeze

Eh idk, so far this seems to be going down hill for me, at this rate I feel I may not enjoy this and ruin it for everyone else. Idk what to do :/

Hmm... let me double consider Queen Chrysalis then... because without you there wouldn't be a thief, and without a thief the role play will get postponed until either one is found or the plot is changed by community.

It's just I also worry about holding us back is also the reason, yes it is a bit upsetting about my idea, plus I didn't even tell you the details I had planned for her, there wasn't even really gonna be a fight, trust me she isn't gonna be OP; but I would rather talk pm about more details, but for now I gotta go to bed.

It's just I also worry about holding us back is also the reason, yes it is a bit upsetting about my idea, plus I didn't even tell you the details I had planned for her, there wasn't even really gonna be a fight, trust me she isn't gonna be OP; but I would rather talk pm about more details, but for now I gotta go to bed.

Send me the PM when you get back I really apologize for what I did.

Edited by LovinityHearts

Hi everyone Last chance to sign up and provide ideas/suggestions for this role play!

This OOC will close and the episode will begin (hopefully) after 930pm Eastern Daylight Time Monday Night.

Which, by the way, everyone be sure to check to see if you receive a private message from me once the episode begins. I will be randomly selecting the two characters to start off the role play, and those two characters will receive a PM from me. Don't worry, there will be enough of a spread between the two characters to prevent a quickly happening "overlap" of which characters are up.

• Like 1

1) The two reasons why I denied your idea was because you requested to play Queen Chrysalis. She's a cast character, and stated in the rules you must have an approved WOE application to play a cast character. You do not need one to play an OC. Secondly, your idea called for us to meet up with Princess Celestia. Again that is not allowed because you'd then also need a Princess Celestia approved WOE cast character application.

2) Your stallion does not need to be WOE approved if it's an OC.

After reading this, do you still confirm you don't want to be the thief?

Edited by LovinityHearts

Yeah, kind of only wanted it cuz my idea :/ eh oh well

It's okay. But as mentioned this role play was to be moved to WOE but it has been voted by the community not to be moved there. However there or not, I wish for this role play to be structured similar to WOE since the downfall of the previous attempt at this episode.

Episode delayed. We need a thief before we can continue.

Anyone may volunteer, whether you already signed up an OC or not. First come, first serve.

Name: Pocket Watch

Cutie mark: A gold bit

She got it when she learned that she's good at stealing

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Lavender coat and purple eyes. Her mane and tail are curly and blonde

Name: Pocket Watch

Cutie mark: A gold bit

She got it when she learned that she's good at stealing

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Lavender coat and purple eyes. Her mane and tail are curly and blonde

Got it.

Last chance to sign up! Sign ups close around 930pm edt today! Three slots left!

[colour=#ff0000]Sign-ups are now closed. Plot and rules now final.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Please look for the My OC Pony: Friendships Untold Season 1 episode 1 take 2 thread in Crossovers Equestria present in about half an hour or so. The two characters to start will be randomly selected and given a private message to indicate they're to start off the role play.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Thank you all for helping me set this up![/colour]

• Like 1

So what do you mean, from there on we continue the post order? Does that mean after Jigsaw is Lovinity Hearts and the pony after her and yadadada.......

Right?