Name: CustardPie

Sex: [colour=#282828]Female[/colour]

Species: [colour=#282828]Earth Pony[/colour]

Eye colour:[colour=#282828] Aquaish/light blue[/colour]

Coat: Creme

Mane/Tail:[colour=#282828] Light brown and crimson.[/colour]

Physique:[colour=#282828] Average, though somewhat athletic. [/colour]

Residence: Fillydelphia

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a blue shooting star with a light blue trail behind it. It symbolizes her perseverance, ambition, and adventurous attitude. She earned it while adventuring with a band around Equestria, without the permission of her parents. To this day, she still wanders around Equestria looking for fun to be had. When she's not off adventuring she is at home utilizing her baking skills to help the family business.

(Warning large image)

PonyMaker_ShootingStar.png

History: CustardPie grew up in Fillydelphia living in the family bakery close to the center of town. Life in the bakery was easy and fun for CustardPie. She would always help out her father, Stargazy Pie, with baking and delivering pastries around the neighborhood. Though as much fun as baking was, CustardPie enjoyed helping her mother, Lime Chiffon, more. Lime Chiffon's job was manning the cart and selling pastries across the city. CustardPie always loved to explore the city from a young age.

When she was a filly CustardPie attended school during the week, though she spent much of her time reading adventure books or drawing pictures, and explored the city during the weekend. One night, her family's bakery invited a folk band to play. Custard was so inspired by them that she stowed away on the band wagon and stayed with them on their tour. Eventually her parent's found out and tracked her down. She was caught Baltimare and grounded. Her father explained "It's your destiny to be a baker, not one of those reckless adventurers."

However at that very moment Custard acquired her cutie mark. Her parents were in shock. She realized that her cutie mark was from following her dreams and adventuring like she wanted to instead of remaining at home. Her father, feeling bad, rushed to hug her and apologized for his remark. After that they returned home to Fillydelphia. Trying to be useful to the family business, Custard recommended that she be made a long distance delivery pony. Reluctantly, her parents agreed though her father feared for her safety.

Custard later expanded to delivering all sorts of packages instead of just pastries. She runs and rides all across Equestria delivering packages and meeting different kings of ponies in each town she meets. When she has free time, which is a lot of the time, she enjoy returning to Fillydelphia and helping the family and just enjoying the mysteries and oppurtunities life in the city has to offer.

Character Summary: CustardPie, a courier and adventurer, is a charming and kind mare from Fillydelphia who has a knack for meeting new people and exploring. She keeps her friends and family close to her despite travelling far distances from them sometimes. She also is one of the faster ponies in Equestria though she is far behind the speed of that of a well trained Pegasus. In addition to her talent for exploring and running she is also a decent baker, mostly due to the experience she received at the family bakery.

Custard dreams one day of travelling to the far reaches of the world and exploring exotic places like Saddle Arabia however the trip is rather pricey and she has no one to stay with in such far away places. She is constantly motivated by the new people she meets and the simple joy of discovering a new place or seeing a famous landmark in real life instead of in the pictures of a textbook.

Outside of running and adventuring Custard has a love for parties and music. When there's a party happening in town she tries her best to get in on the action. She also has a deep love for all kinds of music leading her to venture far to see her favorite bands or artists perform in live concert. She also loves the outdoors and would never turn down a chance to explore a forest or go cliff jumping.

Those who have met her generally describe her as optimistic, happy, charming, and incredibly polite. Her actions and personality exude altruism as she will generally help out those in need. When she is caught up in the moment she can sometimes become a little crazy. It's not an uncommon site to see her leading a conga line or stage diving.

Though despite being a ball of kindness she does hate some dislikes. For one, she dislikes those who are rude. If she sees somebody being rude and harming another for no reason she will likely step in. She also doesn't like to hang around those who are too negative or serious. She fears and hates small enclosed spaces where she can't move her legs. She can also be brash at times, acting on her emotions instead of fully thinking things through.

Picture of her:

fMrOhjc.png

And what mainly influenced the name/personality (to an extent)

Hello there.

Your friendly neighborhood Helpstaffer, Lux, here.

I really like your character, but we already have a user who has a character with an identical name (Custard Pie)in their character app. You might want to try and alter this character's name slightly to avoid conflict. Also, be sure to change it through out the app. Thanks!

Hello there.

Your friendly neighborhood Helpstaffer, Lux, here.

I really like your character, but we already have a user who has a character with an identical name (Custard Pie)in their character app. You might want to try and alter this character's name slightly to avoid conflict. Also, be sure to change it through out the app. Thanks!

App edited accordingly. Though I couldn't edit the name of the thread itself.

You need to click the Edit button, then the Full Editor button to update the title. After altering it, just hit Save and you're done!

Hi! I like this character. In fact, I'm ready to stamp it. However, we still have an issue not with your character name (which you may call "Custard Pie" with a space if you'd like...or not), but with reference to her mother, Key Lime. We have another active character in the roleplay with the name "Key Lime," so this could be a point of confusion for the other players. This is especially awkward considering Key Lime is a young colt.

You may either rename the mother to something else (Lime Chiffon is coming off the top of my head, if you'd like a suggestion), or just remove her name and call her mother. Once that is done, please reply and I will be ready to stamp this application for approval! Thanks!

Hi! I like this character. In fact, I'm ready to stamp it. However, we still have an issue not with your character name (which you may call "Custard Pie" with a space if you'd like...or not), but with reference to her mother, Key Lime. We have another active character in the roleplay with the name "Key Lime," so this could be a point of confusion for the other players. This is especially awkward considering Key Lime is a young colt.

You may either rename the mother to something else (Lime Chiffon is coming off the top of my head, if you'd like a suggestion), or just remove her name and call her mother. Once that is done, please reply and I will be ready to stamp this application for approval! Thanks!

I actually really like that name suggestion so I think I'll use it. Everything is all up to date now and edited accordingly. Thanks for looking over my app!

• 2 weeks later...