about me

neo

About Myself: I live in the U.S.

I am making a fanfic. still Indev. I may animate it when i'm done. Plus i love minecraft! (i'm bad at spelling just to say)

How I found Canterlot.com: looking for a sight I could post and people may Understand

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friend showed it to me. Then all my friends stopped being bronys but i still am.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
I Live in an area were schools are "rough" I already asked my friend if he was a brony (of course he was not) and I did just move so I am preaty new to the area. I am to afraid to ask because the kids there will hold a grudge of that to use against me. I am keeping it a secret from everyone I know, No one knows. I was wondering what should i do. Can yuo guys help me?

Welcome to Canterlot! Tough life you have there. :/

I think it's best for you to just admit it. It isn't that bad, and if your friends insult you for that, it's pretty obvious they're not your real friends.

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” - C. S. Lewis.

• Like 1

:sad: I felt the same way when I was had just became a brony. Here's what I did. So I started just making friends normally and just slipping in little inside jokes and references to the show just to see if anyone would catch on. As luck would have it two did. After a while I did come out and say it but just don't go overboard with it and you should be fine. Also I'm not quite sure how one can simply stop being a brony. I tried to not watch the show for 2 weeks because of a bet I lost and I went into a slight depression.
  • Like 1

I have started today by saying stuff like "20% cooler" adn "10 seconds flat" but thats it so far. No one knows what im talking about

Hmmm I'm not quite sure what to do then. On the one hand if I give bad advice that you try then you could be found out by the wrong group but if I know good advice then I can't remember. I would try to find the gamer/nerd crowd and ask around there. I've noticed that a lot of time gamers and bronies are connected some how. Plus if you ask there most of the time they won't really care unless they are bronies.

Hello, welcome to Canterlot. :)

What I'd say is to avoid being preachy about the show. It's okay if you feel like talking about it a little, but everything should be done in moderation. If you try to pressure people into liking FiM, it'll push them away instead, and probably away from you because it gets annoying when a person only talks about one thing all the time. Remember that, even if you love FiM, it's not your life... so you don't have to feel obligated to share it with or tell anyone you like it. It's the same as your other interests, you like it, and if other people don't, that's okay, because each person is unique.

• Like 1

:sad: I felt the same way when I was had just became a brony. Here's what I did. So I started just making friends normally and just slipping in little inside jokes and references to the show just to see if anyone would catch on. As luck would have it two did. After a while I did come out and say it but just don't go overboard with it and you should be fine. Also I'm not quite sure how one can simply stop being a brony. I tried to not watch the show for 2 weeks because of a bet I lost and I went into a slight depression.

Pony withdrawal symptoms hehe . Side effect of every brony who misses out on My Little Pony

I agree with pretty much all advice shared here in this forum and don't have much to add. I was afraid at first to admit to brony as well... but... I can't even remember how I first admitted it... it just happened and people know now hehe :) . BTW come to know it my girlfriend watched it sometimes, mum found it very cute, and my college radio station people said there's another DJ who's a hardcore Brony. Still have not managed to get in contact with him. :/

Welcome to Canterlot! Tough life you have there. :/

I think it's best for you to just admit it. It isn't that bad, and if your friends insult you for that, it's pretty obvious they're not your real friends.

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” - C. S. Lewis.

It's nice to see my use of that video as a welcome video is spreading. Anyway, Welcome to Canterlot friend!!! Hope to see you around, perhaps in the chatroom, or something.

Have fun!

Here's your welcome telegram: :D

This is your singing telegram

I hope it finds you well

You're invited to our RP

'Cause we think you're really swell

It won't be the same without you

So we hope that you say yes

So, please, oh please R.S.V.P.

And come, and be our guest!

PS: Canterlot needs more Twi fans like you. :blush: