Sparkle Cider (Ready)

QuickLime

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria Roleplay

Name:Sparkle Cider

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn.

Eye colour: Bright Pistachio Green, framed by black circular glasses.

Coat: a Pale crème, so pale it is almost white.

Mane/Tail: The base of her mane is a rich crème colour with a streak of pale gold in it, it is long and flows to her shoulders, curving outwards at the tips, it is perfectly punctuated with a snow white bow. Her tail is long with identical colouring, and it’s always kept in a neat braid.

Physique: Slight and sturdy! Built perfect for Apple kicking out with hind-legs and harvesting, a true farm pony at heart, though now she’s a bit of a city girl .

Residence: Canterlot.

Occupation: She runs a excellent brewery that makes the most mouth watering, and tongue tingling Sparkling Apple Cider and Sparkling water! It’s called “A Touch of Sparkle” and is both a Cider bar, and her living quarters, her home being upstairs.

Cutie Mark: A Glass of sparkling cider with crisp green apple slices around it.

History: When Sparkle was a little filly her parents lived out in Ponyville, they were simple folk, her father a very proud maker of Meads and quite the handsome earth pony, and her Mother a Unicorn seamstress that made simple and practical work garments. From hear earliest days Sparkle remembered doing her chores, attending class with her friends, and being a light hearted filly. Her father wanted to share the wonders of brewing delicious beverages! Since he made a fresh Apple Honey Mead he gave her the simple task of peeling, coring, and juicing the apples, figuring it would be a good bit of work experience for the filly. While juicing the apples she took a sip of the juice, it was okay but it needed something, she frowned a little bit and shut her eyes, focusing on the cup hard with her unicorn magic, a light green glow emitting around the glass and it started to fizz! She perked at the delicious fizzy taste and giggled, running to go share it with her daddy! He took a sip and his eyes lit up exclaiming his baby had made her own special drink! She was so happy that she didn’t notice her cutie mark till he told her about it!

Practice makes perfect, she started with small batches, her talent of putting the fizz to the drinks really making them popular! Her dad made her an equal part of his business, letting her sell her “Sparkling” Cider, as she got older she longed to expand, and pooled all her savings, moving to Canterlot itself and started her small bar and shop! Selling her delicious product by the glass and the bottle! It was 100% alcohol free, so she got the added bonus of watching little foals take their first sip and giggle as the bubbles tickled their nose!

She works regularly now, making sure to add her sparkle to each batch, since it appears none of the other staff were quite capable of making it do the same, she added it to other drinks too, including one her Father will NEVER forgive her for! PEAR JUICE! She makes a delicious Sparkling Pear Cider as well! In fact if there is a fruit juice she will sparkle it up for you!

Character Summary: Sparkle is a kind mare, she is very upbeat, but she can be so upbeat and perky that it is GRATING on the nerves, always one to say “Well look on the bright side!” She’s even been said to look on “The bright side of the dark side” Though her optimism can easily be dashed by severe criticism. She isn’t a vain pony by any means! But adores going to the spa and relaxing, but at the same time isn’t afraid to get her hooves dirty, up for a frolic in the rain, and a cucumber/aloe facial. She has a mild phobia of Fruit bats, as when she was a filly a blue one landed on her head, she screamed and ran into a barrel…she was not amused by the sound of her parents snickering at her misfortune! Sparkle also has a deep love for cooking with her product, she makes a fantastic Sparkling Cider cupcake with the most delicious frosting you will ever taste, and is trying to perfect her Sparkling Cider Honey Hay Cake!

She can be a bit of an air head, she can utterly miss a joke, and then make up for it by overly explaining it, and has a habit of taking things a little too literally! Like “Here Sparkle! A glass of Ice cold milk!” “If it were Ice cold wouldn’t it be Ice then…?”

These traits can be irritable but being around the Pony that has these occasional hiccups can be worth it! And Family ALWAYS drinks at her bar for free.

Her Cutie Mark: (I obviously don't own the pic) 9703712-fresh-sparkling-green-apple-juice-on-green-spot-lighted-background.jpg

The Mare herself! : SparkleCider_zpsb178b6ef.png

Hey there QL! This is an awesome character! She seems to fit perfectly for WoE!

My only issue, which is minor, would be that the "sparking" part of her cutie mark would be hard to see based on that picture. But I'll assume that it is exaggerated for the purposes of her cutie mark :)

I think this is perfectly ready for SRPHS review!

Hey there QL! This is an awesome character! She seems to fit perfectly for WoE!

My only issue, which is minor, would be that the "sparking" part of her cutie mark would be hard to see based on that picture. But I'll assume that it is exaggerated for the purposes of her cutie mark :)

I think this is perfectly ready for SRPHS review!

Silly StarSwirl! Sparkling Cider doesn't actually sparkle XD