[Ponyville] Friendship Is Adventure! (Open, all are welcome)

Mojo

GrannySmith1WithText.png

[colour=#FF0000][colour=#212121]

150px-AppleStrudel_ID.pngApple Strudel[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#FF0000][colour=#212121][colour=#212121]

201px-This_One%27s_Too_Old_2_S2E17.pngMr. Waddle[/colour][/colour][/colour]

[colour=#FF0000][colour=#212121][colour=#212121]

5Rqq0s.jpgProf. Clyde Krashkop[/colour][/colour][/colour]

[colour=#FF0000][colour=#212121][colour=#212121](No Picture) - Prof. Hoofcourt Magic[/colour][/colour][/colour]

Seated together at a picnic table outside of the Ponyville Senior Center was a number of older ponies: Granny Smith, Uncle Apple Strudel, Mr. Waddle, Professor Hoofcourt Magic and Professor Clyde Krashkop.

[colour=#00FF00]"By thunder! I'm gitt'n sick an' tired of all the youngin's round here goin' off and havin' big adventures!" [/colour]Granny Smith shouted as she slammed her hoof down on the table. [colour=#00FF00]"I love mah grandkids, but remember when WE were all youngin's?"[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"I sure do," [/colour]Hoofcourt said sadly, [colour=#0000FF]"I know I used to do a lot of exciting things in my youth, but now, how I wish I could go out again for one last grand adventure!"[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"Javol!" [/colour]added Apple Strudel. [colour=#006400]"I say vee go out into dee Everfree Forest und do someting dat vill make us famous!"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"But what shall we do?" [/colour]Mr. Waddle asked.

[colour=#FF0000]"I say vee go und find out!" [/colour]Professor Krashkop shouted, [colour=#FF0000]"All for vone, und vone for all!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"TOGETHER!" [/colour]the five ponies neighed together, clicking their front hooves together as they left the table and began to walk down the street as a group,

[colour=#006400]"Vhat if anypony else vishes to join us?" [/colour]Apple Strudel asked.

[colour=#00FF00]"I say let'm, dear brother! The more the merrier!" [/colour]Granny Smith neighed.

The five ponies nodded with agreement as they marched down the street, whistling a happy tune as they went.