Howwwwlll! To the moon we go! (Open Join!)

"Tonight is the night!All of you lucky ponies will have the once in a lifetime offer,Turning into wolves!You will see the moon,and howl on it too!"Delilah yelled out as she was getting her magic ready,"Who's ready to turn into a wolf?I wanna hear who does?!"She yelled out even more.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Wolves...seems legit.)

[colour=#696969]"What are you talking about?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time Spinner called from where he stood. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Ponies can't really turn into wolves, that's just an old mare's tale."[/colour]

"Well,I have mastered a spell that can make us turn into wolves,for 2 days!"Delilah said peering around her. "And I want to hear,how wants to turn into a Wolf,and howl at the moon?!"She asked again waiting for her reply.

((I'm back now XD!!))

[colour=#696969]"You speak nonsense, that's why. First of all how could one even possibly be able to do that? Second of all why would she go about announcing her powers when she could just do it." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said.[/colour]

Fireheart stood up from his group of mates, looking at the odd pony that shouted absurd accusations "Turn ponies into wolves? I would like to see you do that!" He said in a cocky tone, stepping right up to the pony "go on then? Turn me into a scary wolf that howls at the moon!" He laughed, looking back to his mates back in the crowd "I would like to see you try!"

Fireheart thought that was rather an odd question, did he trust this random and obviously strange stranger? Well no, but this must be some part of the trick where some people might back out and 'increase the tension'... So Fireheart nodded, shrugging off the question like it was nothing "ofcourse, like I said, go ahead, I would like to see you try" He said again, wanting this to get over with so he could just get back to his mates and continue the night.

"Okay..." Delilah nodded.Then her horn started to glow,little firework like things flying off of the tip,she aimed and fired right at him,he glowed for a moment,then sparks flew,Delilah looked up,"Holy hay,it...it...worked?!"Delilah said excitedly.

Light was trotting around making his usual rounds.

But this was different. He heard a mare yelling about how she could turn ponies into wolves. Light laughed a bit at the magic. But he then remembered when he met that pony that turned him into a mare. He shuddered and just thought to himself that anything could happen.

Light's thought was proved right when he found the mare and watched her turn a pony into a wolf! Light's face lit up and he yelled, "Oh my Celestia! She..that pony..!". He ran up next to the mare and said, "You just did that!!"

"Delilah?!". Light wad shocked! Last time he saw Delilah was when Celestia turned him into a prince. He smiled at her and said, "Hey! How are you?". He glanced over at the other pony-wolf. "I see you've been practicing your..magic.". He laughed

Light put his hoof up and said, "Please don't call me Prince. It makes me feel..bad..just call me Light." he laughed a bit. He was happy to see Delilah.

Light then took a breath and looked up at the moon. He glanced over at Delilah and said, "So you're turning ponies into wolves? Can they speak when they are turned?"

[colour=#696969]"Yes, yes it worked...but you forgot one thing." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said from behind a cloud of smoke. He pushed through it to reveal his new form. His grey fur was now silver and his glasses seemed to disappear. He was still wearing his gold pocket watch around his neck and hooves felt smaller and more flat. He was a wolf. [/colour][colour=#696969]"The spell bounced." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said letting out a loud howl.[/colour]

Light looked at all the..wolves. He smiled at them and then back at Delilah. "Well it seems the spell has some problems. But most spells do.". He laughed a bit.