Howwwwlll! To the moon we go! (Open Join!)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light felt his bones and muscles change. When the smoked cleared he was a wolf. He turned around completely and looked himself over. He was 100% wolf. He looked up at her and smiled.

Light kept up with Delilah and examined over his wolf body. He was getting used to it. He and Delilah reached the forest and they stopped.

Light looked up at Delilah and said, "I'm surprised to say..im not scared of this forest anymore."

[colour=#696969]"Am I the only pony here who isn't crazy?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time whispered under his breath. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Can I even cast magic?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He tried to cast a normal spell but was lacking his horn so he couldn't. He shook his head and prowled away from the forest for a minute, then stopped. He turned around again and dashed for the forest. [/colour][colour=#696969]"What am I doing?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought as he ran.[/colour]

Light slowly stepped in the forest. He followed Delilah and started to pant heavily. He felt like an actual wolf. He was so excited. He looked up at Delilah and said, "I did it!"

Light watched as Delilah took off. He looked around and saw he was one of the only white wolfs. He had no idea where Delilah was taking him but he kept up with her.

Light looked at where she pointed. He also saw the wolf with wings.

Light gasped and said, "I don't know! I've never seen a winged wolf before!". He looked at Delilah with confusion.

"And,it's red,AND it has really long,sharp and scary fangs.."Delilah added on. The wolf looked around,then came to a conclusion,"[colour=#FF0000]My life...so,lonely,no friends,exile,the thing I had longed for,now,the that that I want to betray,but no,I have gotten myself into this, I sure as well can get myself out...maybe..."[/colour]The wolf said,he voice was light,but it was obvious that it was a boy wolf,and not a shewolf.

Light heard the wolf speak.

He felt a sense of passion for the wolf. He was still freaking out because he could understand this wolf.

He walked up to the wolf and said plainly, "I'll be your friend.". He smiled at him. He felt weird seeing as how this wolf was a red wolf and Light was a white wolf

"[colour=#FF0000]Huh,oh,Rrrrg!"[/colour]Brangwen saw a white wolf just walk up to him,immeditly,he stood revealing his real height,he bared his fangs,looking at him,he stared,his intense Maroon eyes peering into Care's.

(It's Light XD)

Light backed away a bit when the wolf growled at him.

Light hid his ears a bit and said, "I guess you don't want to be friends?". Light let out a small chuckle and stood his ground at the wolf.

((Sorry XD ))

Brangwen tucked his ears back,stomped down his front right paw then spread his wings,he stood,his back straight,so he appears taller,he finally said,"[colour=#FF0000]Who,why,are you?"[/colour]

(It's alright XD)

Light gulped and stood his ground.

He stood tall and said, "My name is..". He stopped for a split second. He didn't want to tell this wolf his pony name. He thought for a second. "is..Azstar.". He smiled at the wolf. He hoped the wolf would believe his name. "Why? Well I just overheard you say you..had no friends..I thought I could change that.". He smiled at the wolf.