Howwwwlll! To the moon we go! (Open Join!)

Azstar looked at Delilah. She could tell she was scared of her. Azstar examined Delilah over and said, "Delilah? Welcome to the Everfree forest.". She kept her gaze on Delilah and pointed at Light. "Who is this other wolf? Tell me Delilah.".

Light wanted to speak up but Azstar kept talking with Delilah.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azstar looked over at Light and said, "Light?". She lifted one eyebrow and then sighed.

She looked at both of them and said, "So what are you two doing here? I haven't seen you around the forest.". She smiled a bit at both of the wolves.

Azstar chuckled a bit at Light and Delilah.

"It's nice to welcome new wolves to the pack.". She then looked back at Brangwen and nuzzled him a bit.

She looked at him and said, "Why don't you show the new wolves around?"

Azstar started to walk away and said, "Yes, my child.". She smiled and then walked away.

Light looked at Brangwen and said, "There's a clan?"

[colour=#FF0000]"Why yes,that is why I am called Brangwen McDonegal,McDonegal is the name of our clan."[/colour]Brangwen said while revealing the path to their clan,"[colour=#FF0000]Come."[/colour]He said faintly,his words sounded familiar to that of his mother's.

Light couldn't believe he was about to meet a whole wolf clan!

He was excited and scared. He nodded and followed Brangwen.

'McDonegal"

Light would have to remember the name.

Delilah followed up the rear,she was scared and excited to see the clan[colour=#FF0000]."Follow me,and no wolf shall approach rudely."[/colour]Brangwen said while they entered the clan,there were dens everwhere,more like caves,they had tons of them,everywhere,and the storyteller Brom McDonegal was out telling old stories from the past again,Brangwen said[colour=#FF0000],"We'll meet Brom later,he'll be telling thee stories,interesting ones also" [/colour]He said peering about his clan..

Light followed close to Brangwen.

He was amazed at the sights he was seeing. He had no idea there were clans of wolves in the Everfree forest!

He was amazed. He then looked over at Brom. He seemed to be telling a very interesting story. But Light heeded what Brangwen said about no wolf approaching rudely. So Light followed closely to Brangwen and Delilah.

Delilah asked,"So where is your den at?" Brangwen turned,flapping his wings for a meer second[colour=#FF0000],"Thou live in thee Tree,the Rowan tree."[/colour]He pointed to a tree that was very big in diameter,there was a den,in the tree.

Light kept up.

He listened as Delilah asked where he lived. Brangwen then pointed towards a huge tree with a den in it.

Light was impressed. He quietly said to himself, "Wow..nice.". He smiled at the tree.

[colour=#FF0000]"Okay,follow thee,for the way up the tree and rather,unseen."[/colour]Brangwen said as he walked over and revealed a secret way to then den[colour=#FF0000],"Come now,and slide up the slide,to get to thy den,hurry now!" [/colour]He said while going up first.

Light watched as Brangwen revealed a secret path.

Light then heard Brangwen start telling them to hurry so Light hurried up the slide after Brangwen.

Delilah went up too,while going she asked,"Are you sure that we won't be a nuiscance?" "[colour=#FF0000]No,my family adores meeting new wolves." [/colour]Brangwen said,flying out of the slide and into his room.

Light kept following Brangwen

He smiled and started to get even more excited. He couldn't believe he was about to meet a whole wolf family.

"Well alright!". Light tried to keep down his excitement.

They landed in his room[colour=#FF0000],"Come now,come,feel free to just,be yourselves,as they say,I believe." [/colour]Brangwen said as he walked out into the main part of the den,his family sat there,chatting amongst themselves.

Light heard Brangwen say just be yourselves. He couldn't really be himself since he was really a pony...but he didn't want Brangwen to know that.

Light moved around the room. He didn't want to interrupt any of the wolves conversations. He was still a bit nervous of the wolves. He remained silent and he glanced over at Delilah every now and then.

Brangwen's brother Seward,a brown wolf with tan spots, came down stairs (XD) he tripped and slid down the stair[colour=#8B4513],"Wup!" [/colour]He hit Brangwen,and sent him flying across the room,he was so light that he went alll the way to the wall of their den,he llied on his stomach,he moaned,then stood up,he pawwed his way over to Seward,he growled at him then set his ears back,Seward layed down on his stomach,Brangwen smiled then turned to Light and Delliah[colour=#FF0000],"Hehe,this is my brother,Seward,that's my sister Shockoo,the yellow electric one,and that is my other sister,Melissa,she's the purple one with orange stripes."[/colour]

Light stated at all of the wolves. He certainly didn't want to make any wrong moves. Light glanced over all of them and said, "Nice..to meet you all. My name is Azstar.". He smiled at all of them.

Light's face lit up when one of the wolves tried to pounce at him. But Brangwen was their to protect him. He then remembered that the mother's name was Azstar as well.

He let out a little sigh of relief and said,[colour=#0000cd] "Sorry, My name is Light."[/colour] He glanced at all of the wolves. He figured none of them would believe him nowl