Howwwwlll! To the moon we go! (Open Join!)

Seward hit Brangwen,on his wings,Brangwen didn't flinch though,he just dug in his claws and stood,as Seward's face dragged down his wing,leaving a tooth.Brangwen chuckled a bit before saying[colour=#FF0000],"Here brother,have thou tooth back,and don't foget to put it under thou pillow,for the tooth fairy shall come." [/colour]He laughed as he tried to finish his sentence,Seward's face lit up crimson red,he pounced at Brangwen again,but Brangwen slashed him with is wing[colour=#FF0000],"No,not while we shall have guests,do you understand Seward?"[/colour] Seward sighed,"[colour=#8B4513]Fine...but I don't believe that wolf and his name being,Light." [/colour][colour=#FF0000]Trust me brother,when I shall say to thou,thy name is really Light,not mother's name."[/colour]

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light walked up next to the two wolves and said, "[colour=#0000cd]it's true. Believe him. Sorry about that earlier. I'm...not myself but I'll get over it." [/colour] Light smiled at the wolves. He was getting over his nervousness. He examined his white wolf body and it scared him for a second. He still wasn't used to seeing a wolf body. But Light didn't mind that right now. He looked back up at Brangwen.

Brangwen looked down at Light,he smiled,baring teeth while he was,he turned to his brother,"[colour=#FF0000]Now my brother,you nee believe thou,and thy name?" [/colour]He asked,Seward shrugged his shoulders[colour=#8B4513],"Eh,whatever you say,'Light' [/colour]." He scolded him,Brangwen turned to Delilah and Light[colour=#FF0000],"Sorry,but my brother usually doesn't like any wolf that he meets."[/colour]

Light glared at the Seward wolf a bit and then looked back at Brangwen. He laughed and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Hey, it's alright Brangwen. Don't worry about it."[/colour] Light smiled at Brangwen.

Brangwen looked uneasy for a moment[colour=#FF0000],"Okay,only if Thou say to be,okay with thyt."[/colour] He smiled sheepishly,when his sister walked up[colour=#FFD700],"Hey bro,who yo friendz?" [/colour][colour=#FF0000]"Thy friend are Delilah and thee Light."[/colour] He smiled at Shockoo,she smiled back[colour=#FFD700],"Nice,hay Brangwen,you should lose that accent weird thang,it's kinda annoyin'." [/colour][colour=#FF0000]"Why? Did thy do something in the wrong?" [/colour]

Light was surprised to see a young female wolf walk up to Brangwen. Brangwen called her Shockoo. Light glanced at her and said nothing. He just waved his paw at her.

Shockoo looked at Light,"[colour=#FFD700] Hi there wolfey,I'm like,Shockoo," [/colour]Brangwen glared at his sister,he though in his head,[colour=#FF0000]Gaww...her and her no manners,why,I shall have to teach thee some...[/colour]

Light smiled at Shockoo and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Nice to meet you as well Shockoo!"[/colour] He smiled again. Light knew he had had this thought like thousands of times...but he couldn't believe this was happening.

Shcokoo turned and pawwed her way to her room,not even waving goodbye[colour=#FF0000],"Rgg,Thy am sincerely sorry,thy sister doe not appeal very well." [/colour]Brangwen said,he chuckled a bit then turned to his other sister,Melissa,she lay,on her back,paws crossed behind her head,snoring.

Light chuckled a bit and said, "[colour=#0000cd]But Brangwen..I saw nothing wrong with her. She was nice."[/colour] He laughed again. He didn't know why Shockoo left.

Light smiled at Brangwen and said, "[colour=#000080]Don't worry about it." [/colour]He laughed again and continued to examine the surroundings of the den.

[colour=#FF0000]"Okay,shou dav told thy not to worry,for I shall not svorry!" [/colour]Brangwen ecclaimed as he jumped up and hit his head on the roof of the den,he fell to the ground and spread his enormous wings,"[colour=#FF0000]Ugg...excuse thy,for I have gotten a little,sout of shand..." [/colour]He looked embarassedly at Light and Delilah.

Light watched as Brangwen hit his head. Light moved over and put a paw on him. [colour=#000080]"Are you alright?" [/colour]Light then got a confused look on his face and said, "[colour=#000080]What is..sout of shand?"[/colour] He felt bad for saying that but he was confused.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh,sorry,Is thy accent picking up? So sorry,I meant by shand,I mean hand,and by sout I meant out...so very sorry..." [/colour]Brangwen smiled sheepishly[colour=#FF0000],"Oh,and yes,thy am okay."[/colour]

Light shook his head and said,[colour=#0000cd] "Well as long as you're ok.[/colour]" He smiled at Brangwen. Light then started to move around the den. He was examining pretty much everything. He was a curious wolf now.

Light watched as Brangwen moved around. It then hit Light. Light was very hungry actually. Bu the didn't want to impose on Brangwen,

Light smiled at him and said, [colour=#0000cd]"I am quite hungry actually."[/colour] He laughed a bit.

[colour=#FF0000]"Really?! Great,what do thou eat?"[/colour] Brangwen asked as he shuffled around his room onto one side,he opened up his wings,the tips touching the walls,then a machine came out and wrapped all the way around them,making them into steel and platinum[colour=#FF0000]."Sorry,thy had to do that." [/colour]He apologized for the scene as he thought of what to stir up foodwise.

Light just stared and said, "It's alright.". He had no idea what to say.

He remembered Brangwen asked what he ate. Light perked up and said, "Oh! I eat haaa--" he then stopped himself and started to get nervous.

"Um I mean..". He had no idea what to say.