Howwwwlll! To the moon we go! (Open Join!)

Light bit his lip nervously. He then gulped and said, "Uh..um..yeah..I eat...meat..". He gave Brangwen a sheepish smile. He couldn't believe he said that. He was all the more nervous now that he was going to possibly have to eat meat! But he kept on with Brangwen

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brangwen gulped[colour=#FF0000],"Ooohkay..."[/colour] He tried to act "natural" as he walekd down and got some meat and brought it back to his room[colour=#FF0000],"here thou go," [/colour]He didn't look stisfied,btu ehr kept on a small smile.

Light looked down at the meat. He said nothing and he just stared at it. He was speechless. His eyes were wide. He had no idea what to do. He gulped and then decided to stall a bit. He looked at Brangwen and said, "[colour=#0000cd]This meat...looks..great."[/colour] He smiled sheepishly again.

Light smiled weakly and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Ye..."[/colour] He then tore off a very very small piece and quickly popped it into his mouth. He didn't chew it at all bu he smiled at Brangwen. "[colour=#0000cd]It's rather good."[/colour] he smiled at Brangwen with the meat in his mouth.

[colour=#FF0000]"I'm...glad?"[/colour] Brangwen said another question,he thought to himself, [colour=#FF0000]Eww...how can he eat that stuff,doesn't he know that,oh yeah,he is not a pony...[/colour][colour=#FF0000] [/colour]He had an almost look of disgust on his face during his thoughts.

Light then took another small bite of the meat. His eyes dilated a bit and he took another bite. He smiled a bit and said, "You gonna eat as well?". He chuckled a bit and then took another bite. Light just assumed it was his wolf taste buds that made the food taste so good. He actually enjoyed this food.

Light was confused. "Wait..". He stopped eating. "You're not hungry? Or..what?" light chuckled a bit and then flicked his tail back and forth a bit.

[colour=#FF0000]"Uhhh..."[/colour] Brangwen's state of mind went blank,[colour=#FF0000]I can't just come out and tell him,sure I could,but then he would want to eat me! No,that's nonsense...I don't know...[/colour] He though to himself

Light was still confused. He tilted his head and said, "You...you alright"? He was nervous for what Brangwen would say. But he wanted to know.

Light shook his head. "[colour=#0000cd]Alright if you say so."[/colour] He smiled at Brangwen. Who was acting very strange..

Light wanted to ask him what was up..but he didn't want to make things awkward.

((NOO MAKE THINGS "AWKWARD" !!!! haha))

Brangwen smiled,he then gulped and nestled himself further back in his room,towards a corner,he hit the wall,and a bucket of paint hit him,it craked open and leaked all over him,causing him to go from red,to yellow,he gasped,then stood up,the paint hardened...

Light watched as the paint hit Brangwen and spilled over him. He gasped and then ran up to him and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Brangwen! Are you alright?"[/colour] he looked Brangwen over and noticed that the paint was beginning to harden.

Brangwen stood there,mouth pen,"Oooh,you little,SHOCKOO,GET THOU LITTLE TAIL IN HERE!!" He yelled,Shockoo walked in nervously and quietly,"Yeeusss?" She was twiviling her paw,"Why did thou put thou's paint,in thy room?" He asked,she shrugged,"I felt like it," "Well,I suggest you take your PAINT,and leave!" He threw the bucket of panit at her,she grabbed it and ran out giggling.

{sorry for no colour}

Light stood by and said nothing. He had no idea what was going on. He was confused...and he really..just...was confused at this point.

Light then said, "I'm...I'm confused.". He shook his head and laughed at himself.

Light threw his hoo--paw up and growled. The growl scared him a bit. He forgot he could do that.

He glared at Brangwen and said, "Alright something is going on. You're hiding something..or something. What is it?" light was staring dead at Brangwen with no expression on his face. He was a bit angry.

Light was even angrier now. He stomped his paw down and said, [colour=#000080]"Look I don't care. I hate secrets being kept from me.[/colour]" He then glanced around and smirked. [colour=#000080]"Especially when the secrets are so painfully obvious that they are there."[/colour] He then glared at Brangwen. Still angry.

Delilah stood in the background,she saw the little arguement going on,she stepped in front of Light," Calm down,if you make him scared,then you will never get anything out of him," She whispered to him.

Light looked at Delilah. He sighed and said, "Yea..I guess you're right.". He sighed again and then held his head down. He was speaking to Brangwen but he wasn't looking at him. "I'm sorry Brangwen...I didn't mean to tell."