school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compass Rose breathed a sigh of relief when it was announced that it was lunch time. She left the other ponies to bothering Shadow. When she said she'd leave him alone, she meant it. But she did stick her tongue out at him as she passed, putting her Princess Celestia statue away before looking in her bag for her lunch. "Mm, Don't tell me I forgot it. Again."

Shadow noticed that the filly who bothered him was sad for some reason. If he'd have to guess, probably because he could see that she didn't have a lunch with her. Ugh Shadow thought ALWAYS more distractions. Without letting the filly know who did it, he tossed his lunch at her so it would land on her desk. This way she won't continue to annoy me he thought.

Compass Rose looked up, startled, when something landed on her desk. Thankfully it missed her statue, but she eyed it suspiciously before sniffing it. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, if her nose told her correctly. She stared at it, suspicious before shrugging and taking the bag with her to be near her fellow new filly and opening the bag.

Sugar Song was happy when lunch was announced and pulled an apple from her bag. She remained at her desk while everypony went and chatted with each other. She happily took out a couple sheets of paper and started to go over and read through what they said quietly to herself.

Applebloom noticed that one of the new fillies brought out an apple to eat. She put on a smile and trotted over towards her. "[colour=#ff8c00]Howdy there! Ah'm Applebloom!" [/colour]She smiled at the filly. [colour=#ff8c00]"What's your name?[/colour]" She giggled a bit. Sweetie Belle had no idea where Applebloom went until she looked around and found her. She trotted up next to her and said, "[colour=#4b0082]Oh I'm Sweetie Belle!" [/colour]She then put her hoof on Applebloom and pushed her a bit. Applebloom smiled and then pushed her back.

Applebloom and Sweetie smiled and said in unison, "[colour=#ff0000]Nice to meet you Sugar Song![/colour]" They both smiled warm smiles at her.

Compass blinked, the moment she walked up the group dispersed. Frowning she went back to her seat and ate the pb and j, staring into nothingness. She was imagining getting to meet not only Princess Celestia with Brass Antique, but also Princess Luna. Both were very pretty. Maybe one day she, too, could be pretty like them. She realized she'd been chewing the same bite and swallowed before taking another, her cerulean eyes going out of focus once again as she chewed thoughtfully.

Sugar Song noticed that the energy in the room dropped a big amount, a side from the playfuly Delilah and Thunderbolt. This made her less excited about what the day would hold so she fell quiet and continued to read over her papers quietly. No one seemed like they wanted to be bothered, anyways.

((Late joiner. Assuming they are outside?))

Tapping his hooves on the ground in thought, Rune watched his schoolmates. He'd been sent by his father, a high ranking officer in the Equestrian Air Guard, and mother to live with his uncle Saronyx, a worker at Sweet Apple Acres in Ponyville, while his parents were overseas. So far he'd only met Applebloom and her friends, Saronyx's cloud house not to far from Sweet Apple Acres itself. For the two days he'd been in Ponyville, it wasn't all bad.

((Welcome :D ))

As all her students were outside Cherrilee trotted outside and stood by the door of her schoolhouse and watches her students. But she then noticed the same young Pegasus trot quickly up to her.

It was Care Package again. He had a letter in his mouth and a small blush on his cheek. He gave Cherrilee the letter and saluted her.

Cherrilee smiled and said, "Thank you again Care Package!". Care smiled at Cherrilee and said, "Oh it's no problem Miss Cherrilee!". He chuckled again.

Cherrilee kept the letter and then put a hoof on Care. "Why don't you go play with the other fillies?" she giggled a bit.

Care gulped and said, "Uh..um..I I..I don't know." Cherrilee then laughed a bit and then trotted back into her classroom and left Care by the steps. He glanced out at all the fillies and colts. He was nervous. The light blue Pegasus shook his light yellow mane and looked down at the ground.

((Thank you!!))

Rune looked over in Care's direction, his attention drawn by Cheerilee's voice, "Well... Uncle Saronyx said it'd be good for me to make a few friends while I'm here." He thought to himself. Trotting over, the dark beige Pegasus cleared his throat to get Care's attention, "Uhm, hello! My name's Rune. What's yours?"

Care was surprised that a pony was already talking to him! Or at lease he assumed it was him since he was looking at him. Care shuffles his hooves a bit and said, "Um..my name's Care." Care smiled and stuck out his hoof to Rune. "Care Package. I'm gonna be Equestria's awesomest mailpony one day!". He laughed and kept his hoof out to Rune.

Care smiled at Rune. "History? That sounds neat!". He smiled at him and chuckled a bit. He personally didn't think he would ever go into a history related job.

But then what Rune said hit him. He was going to be a mailpony! How could he have forgotten that!