[colour=#CC33CC]"Hello, everypony! Come one, come all! Welcome to the Sipping Sweet Shop, or for short, the triple S! Heeheehee!", [/colour][colour=#000000]said the cheery magenta-coloured unicorn who seems to have took a trip to the Sugarcube Corner before opening her new sweet beverage shop. [/colour][colour=#CC00CC]"Come and try my new special, it's called 'Bubble Apple Berry'! Try a free sample of it, they are on the table over there!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Oh, how she couldn't resist having customers! Magenta Dawn eagerly waited, jumping up and down as she smiles a big grin on her face.[/colour]

[ The Sipping Sweet Shop's location: Somewhere in Canterlot. | Time: Evening ]

[colour=#EE82EE][Edit 03/22/2013: No need to ask, it's perfectly fine. Come on in! [/colour][colour=#EE82EE] :)[/colour][colour=#EE82EE] ][/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee][Edit 04/24/2013: I felt that this roleplay won't go on, as I have officially jumped the shark. [/colour] :wail: [colour=#ee82ee]For those of you who have participated in this roleplay, thank you so much for making this [/colour][colour=#ffffff]hot[/colour][colour=#ee82ee].[/colour][colour=#ee82ee] [/colour][colour=#ee82ee] :D Yeah, I've been inactive, which I felt kept me from hanging with you guys sometimes. It has been nice being with you guys, as I have brought smiles to your faces. Don't worry, I probably might start a completely different roleplay. Not sure, who knows? I will not stop roleplaying permanently, I'll just look for another roleplay to be in. And I realized that I ended with a cliffhanger, oh, I dislike cliffhangers! Here, I'll try to make up an ending, although it might not be very effective. I guess you could say Magenta Dawn changed her mind about meeting the bride and decided to go back to work. Can't leave the job so early!][/colour]

Edited by AwkwardAverageMage

Melodice,the dark hazy blue mare with sapphire eyes and a neon blue coat trooted over to the Triple S,she was nervous,but knew she had to try something new for once,she saw a pony bouncing around,she fluttered her wings at her and said quietly with a hint of shyness[colour=#008080]," Hi there,oh,umm..I'm Melodice,what's your name?" [/colour]She asked,she was so happy that she got that out,"[colour=#008080]yes,I did it! Finally, BOOM you got it,you got it,woohoo,I still can't believe it!" [/colour]She smiled at the pony and awaited her answer.

[colour=#CC33CC]"Hi there, Melodice! Welcome to the Triple S! Want to try out 'Bubble Apple Berry'? It's very sweet!" [/colour]The unicorn rubbed her hooves in excitement. [colour=#CC33CC]"And if not, there are many other things you could try! :)"[/colour]

Melodice looked at her[colour=#008080],"Sure." [/colour]She said sheepishly,[colour=#008080]I hope it is good,and something that I am not allergic too[/colour].Melodice smiled again and followed the Mare into the Triple "S".

Flake was trotting through Ponyville with his happy giddy attitude that he usually had. He stopped to say hello to almost everypony on the street. He loved being nice and friendly. The light blue earth pony shook his gret mane as he heard a pony yelling about getting...wait for it...A FREE DRINK!

Flake started to jump up and down and started shouting words like "Yeah!" and "Yay". And so on. Flake was certainly getting some looks from other ponies.

Flake always felt weird during the spring and summer times in Ponyville. He was a snow pony. Besides his cutie mark was a snow flake.

Flake the approached the Triple S and looked around with his dark grey eyes and said, "Did somepony say..free drink?". Flake smiled and saw two mares already in the shop.

[colour=#000000]She stops in her tracks when she hears the blue earth pony talking.[/colour] [colour=#CC33CC]"Whoa, hang on a second! Free sample, actually. But close enough! You can try out the free sample, and if you like it, you can buy a full-sized drink of it." [/colour]

Flake noticed the mare talking to him. She said that it wasn't actually a free drink...but a free sample. Flake realized that his hearing wasn't the best. He laughed and then examined the shop some before staring back at the mare.

[colour=#000080]"Sorry. I heard wrong."[/colour] Flake laughed again. He was eager to learn the names of these ponies. But one looked ready to buy and one was running the shop. He didn't know if either of them wanted to be bothered...but then again...he thought to himself, "[colour=#000080]Possible new friends!"[/colour] Flake then jumped up and down and said,

[colour=#000080]"I'm Flake! Who are you ponies?"[/colour] He looked at both of them with his grey eyes and cast a warm smile.

Melodice looked over at the Light blut pony,she thought to herself,[colour=#008080]he's a light blue colour,just like me!He is a snow pony,just like me! AND he has a similar cutie mark to me![/colour] She looked over at his cutie mark,she then said shyly[colour=#008080]," Hi there,I'm Melodice."[/colour] She fluttered her wings and exposed her cutie mark,a music note made snowflake that was balck and blue.

Flake jumped up and down in front of Melodice and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Heeelllooo!! I'm Flake!" [/colour] He extended his hoof for her to shake it.

He glanced at her cutie mark and noticed that it was also Snow related. He wondered if she was from Stalliongrad like he was...he felt like asking her but he didn't. Besides. He lived in Ponyville but he was born in Stalliongrad. He had a trace of a Stalliongrad accent in his voice so he wondered if the mares could tell.

[colour=#CC33CC]"Hi there, Magenta Dawn here!" [/colour]She waves at the stallion. [colour=#cc33cc]"So you both are snow ponies. In fact, I'm not even sure if I met another magenta unicorn who had a pencil cutie mark like me! It'd be interesting, though! :D" [/colour]

Doodle Doo trotted down the Canterlot street, tired from a busy day of painting. All day unicorns pranced in an out, a whole family that prided themselves on being 'purebred unicorn.' And today they had their family reunion, so everyone wanted to get a portrait of themselves doing whatever they pleased. Stallions posed majestically, horn glowing in the midst of using a magic spell. Mares were arranging flowers, admiring the most beautiful of them all; the cliche rose. Fillies played dress up and colts played soldier. It was a very tiring day. With the last brush stroke she quickly collect the hefty sum that she had been paid, accepted the compliments on her style and the way she "[colour=#006400]captured my darling Sun Rose's face in such a beeeeoootiful way[/colour]!" and got the 25 or so addresses that she would mail the paintings to. If she mailed them out on Wednesday and paid for First Class Shipping, all portraits would arrive on Friday. Readjusting the saddle bag on her back, she nodded to herself. That sounded like a good plan.

Her throat felt a little dry from holding the brush in her mouth all day, and when she looked her fridge and freezer was empty. Had those 'Purebred' raided her kitchen whilst she was painting? Nonetheless, she would have to due with eating out today. She was starving and thirsty, and she looked up at the shop signs for a restaurants to dine in at. One cozy looking store caught her eye."[colour=#006400]Sipping Sweet Shop?[/colour]" She said out loud, making her way towards it. She stepped inside, admiring how friendly it seemed. She quietly sat down at a table, looking over the menu.

Flake glanced back at Melodice and smiled. He closed his eyes and grinned and said, [colour=#008080]"Doo you think I'm frommmmm Trottingham? Wrong!"[/colour] Flake jumped closer to her and laughed again. He took a step back from her and cleared his throat and said, [colour=#008080]"Well I am actually from Stalingrad. I know I don't look like it..for most ponies from Stalingrad are big and buff but...not all ponies are like that."[/colour] Flake smiled at Melodice. He noticed that a new pony trotted into the shop and sat down by herself. He glanced over at her.

Melodice smiled at him,she liked Flake,he was all bubbly and estatic all the time,she thought to herself, [colour=#008080]Lucky you,you make new friends ever so easily,darn,I wish I could turn my personality into something like his.[/colour][colour=#008080] [/colour]She smiled at diverted her gaze to the pony who was sitting all by themself.

Flake kept his smile on. He loved meeting new ponies. He glanced over at Melodice and said with laughter in his voice, [colour=#008080]"Sooo we're friends?" [/colour]Flake then opened his mouth wide and had a funny hopeful expression his face. He kept darting his eyes over to the new pony but he kept his gaze on Melodice.

Flake literally almost burst into the air. He started shouting cheers and kept jumping. He then calmed down and said with slight huff in his breath, "See...see..behavior like that would be frowned upon in Stalliongrad.".

He smiled again and moved his light blue mane. "Which is why I love Ponyville!". He cheered again and clapped his hooves.

[colour=#cc33cc]"What'd you look down for? Woo! Yay, hoof clap party!" [/colour]The cheery unicorn clapped her hooves along with Flake, and then pauses.[colour=#cc33cc]"Wait! Ooooh, another customer! :)"[/colour] Magenta Dawn then walks to the same table Doodle Doo is sitting at.

Melodice opened up her mouth to speak,but then the mare walked away[colour=#008080],"It's fine." [/colour]She kept her gaze up,but thought,[colour=#008080]Darn it,I need to stand up and speak up when I am asked a question,got it Melodice?! Yes,I do.[/colour]

Flake clapped along with the cherry unicorn he was laughing all the time. He then turned his gaze towards the new pony that trotted in. She sat down at the same table as the lone pony. Flake the moved over to the table and said, "He there! See that pony over there?". He pointed at Melodice. "She's pretty cool. Cooler than me.". He closed his eyes and smiled and held up his hooves and laughed.

Flake moved over and pushed Melodice closer to the table.

When he finished pushing her he said, "Thheerrre we go. Say hello friend!". He smiled