The Search for Friends

Angel felt sad at first she will be gone soon, but then he smiled "[colour=#0000cd]Then let's not waste! Let's fly!" [/colour]he unfoled his white wings.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sapphire darted out of Sugar Cube Corner leaving Angel stunned behind her and flew rapidly into the sky swirling and whirling enjoying the adrenaline and the speed. " Come on slow coach!" Sapphire laughed as Angel came speeding out afterwards. Sapphire chuckled and couldn't wait to show him her sonic nightboom during the night which she had put on a show for Canterlot recently.

Angel was amazed by her speed, she seemed as fast as Sun Flare his cousin, but he wasn't going to hold back "[colour=#0000ff]Okay let's go[/colour]!" his wings seemed to pick up speed with each flap, "[colour=#0000ff]Let's see what you got![/colour]" he smiled

Sapphire darted up wards and launched herself across ponyville at the current height twirling and whirling with extraordinary speed. "have you performed a sonicboom yet i have and a nightboom if can stay up till midnight I will be sure to show you"Sapphire said stopping in midair."Did you see that pegasus in the sugar cube corner he looked quite edgy around the other ponies lets go chat to him," Sapphire said flying downward back inside the sugar cube corner and said hello to the pegasus

Angel chuckled,"[colour=#0000ff] I haven't yet done my sonic boom, but I will! Sure i would love to see yours. And okay, let's see whats going on down there![/colour]"he flew to Sugercube corner.