um...hi

MyLittlePonyTales

Generally I'm shy in person, but I can fake not being shy...so does that in reality make me not shy? I seem much more outgoing on the internet and can make it seem like I actually have a life.

So...

I like to hang out with my one friend and go to Anime conventions and dress up in cosplay. I like to read and write, and I am currently in college. I run a My Little Pony Tumblr: http://mylittleponytales.tumblr.com. I like to read comic books and play video games. My favorite musical is Wicked. I like Wicked more than I like MLP. I'm a Nerdfighter. I delight in making music videos (using cartoons set to music, not real people). I own at least forty puzzles. I love theater and acting, and have been in several plays and helped out with a few others.

Anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask, since this is a PG-13 forum, I'll probably be able to answer anything no matter how personal (unless you ask something which is not allowed on the forum), with obvious exceptions such as my phone number and address.

Hello fellow pony! I've never been to an anime convention, do you get dressed up for it?

I've only been to two conventions, I dressed up for the second one I went o as Raven from Teen Titans. At the end of this month I will be attending Con-Nichiwa in Arizona, at be Yuki Nagato from the Anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Hello and Welcome to the world of Equestria! Our forums here are still warming up to all the new guests but I'm sure we will all find a home here. Now that you've officially introduced yourself be sure to check out the Equestrian Rules! And while you're in the "getting started" area you might wanna take a look at some freebie graphics if you find yourself bored with your current icon.

If you're into RPing and want to help get the ball rolling faster in that area for big adventures and epic quests be sure to stop in the Questions and Suggestions area to add your ideas in the map making process and species list. C:

We hope you stick around!

We're pretty open minded here! So be sure to hop in lots of discussions if you're such an open book! :D

• 1 month later...
Generally I'm shy in person, but I can fake not being shy...so does that in reality make me not shy? I seem much more outgoing on the internet and can make it seem like I actually have a life.

No joke! LOL

Congrats on being the first to 1000 posts!

And quality posts, i might add.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...