Pony Generator game!

The Rules are simple!

• Open the Arcade in another tab and select General Zoi's PonyMaker!
  • Hit the Random button 3 times
  • Post the pony that you got
  • The person below you writes a funny story for the pony (A paragraph is the minimum) and posts a pony of their own!
    The Cycle continues and continues :D
    I shall post the first Pony
    Randomponie_zps5974453d.jpg
  • Go! 8D

Here goes...

All his young life Whiffle Wisp the unicorn colt wanted to be just like the beautiful and loved princess he so admired. With his curved horn and glamorous lashes, he was convinced from the start that he was the most special of all ponies, so he worked his hardest to achieve his dreams but to no avail. Distraught, he was on the verge of giving up on his dream when he heard tell of a spell that could give a pony beautiful butterfly wings. He spent day and night trying to find the spell until one day he happened to stumble upon it in a book. He tried his very best to master the spell, and after many days he could get it to work for a while though the wings never lasted long. Nevertheless, he kept using the spell, painting himself with bright green splotches when he did. His parents and most other ponies really aren't sure what to make of this.

Have fun with this:

a7438e6a5def36c453bf8ef478a3cd52.png

Once Upon a time there was a magical chalk board, and anypony that drew on it had their drawings come to life, one day as a joke a pony drew a very tall pony with dragon horns and wings, it was lovely and they were proud....however some bullies stole the magical chalk and added a unicorn horn, a bow, and then filled the colour in! Sadly the poor creature with it's blotchy coat and tacky accessories came to life! The bow and blotches wouldn't come off, and the pony felt ashamed of it's missmatch appearance! For it would never change! However the poor thing persevered, doing it's very best to thrive despite it's oddities, and was very beloved by his village! Though the magical chalk board was destroyed so no other creation would suffer like he had...

NEXT!

Ponehwtf_zps685c67d7.jpg

a7438e6a5def36c453bf8ef478a3cd52.png

Comedy, my one weakness!

LETS GIVE IT A GO ANYWAY! :blah:

Argonite was once a proud dragon who had it all. The gems, the dames, even a mountain sized cave which resided quite a ways from other dragons! All he needed to worry about was the wild life and some talking animals in a town not far. He had just finished moving in and decided to take a nap. He was, for once, at peace... That is until he was awoken by five small, talking blobs. He didn't really care for what they said, the purple one was just boring and overly ignored it. A white one with a beautiful mane approached him, the only one Argonite somewhat liked out of the five. It had such a way with words, that is until it attempted to take some of his hoarde! Then a noisy, pink thing came in and was beginning to make a racket! He panicked and roared in fright, sending the menacing creature back to whence it came from. Argonite had never seen anything so terrifying and prayed it never returned. Then suddenly, a flying rainbow blob came out of nowhere and smacked Argonite in the face! These talking, flying blob like things just couldn't take a hint! He decided that if they weren't going to leave by passive persuasion, he'd use blunt force. He used his breath to knock them all over, hopefully dissuading them from staying any longer. Although he felt as though he may have overdone it after seeing the rock behind them crumble, revealing a frightened yellow blob. He was about to give these things a piece of his mind, until the yellow one raised its voice towards him.

"How dare you?!" :evil:

How dare he? How dare he?! After th- OH GOD THE YELLOW ONE WAS GOING STRAIGHT FOR HIM! This yellow blob was terrifying, but what she was saying cut him to the core. But she was kind, much kinder than those other ruffians who bugged him in such a rude, manipulative manner. After acknowledging his wrongings and finding a new cave, he yearned to thank her for being so understanding and kind. He knew that he couldn't simply waltz into the town the yellow one lived in, so he consulted a striped talking blob to assist him. It gave Argonite a potion which would turn him into a pony, perfect! He heard the blob mentioning something about 'side effects' but ignored them as he was only focused on thanking the yellow one. After chugging the potion and the transformation was complete, he hurried on to see his new visage in the pond.

"Huh, so this is how those talking blobs really look like... Now all I need is a pretty bow!"

AHHHH!!! I put in too much time on this and the Lime posted... Curses!!! There's no way I'm deleting my response to Phil's Pwnie! :evil:

Chocolate Moose was an average philly in Baltimare, until a horrific accident at Stamp Co.! Most would say that it was just bad timing, others have said Moose was just a bad cocoa bean and was in restricted places. But the truth is, Moose was just busy eating stamps with the employee's of Stamp Co. They had a wide array of flavours, from Burstin~Berry to Luscious~Lime. But when the clerks realized something was wrong, it was too late. Little did Chocolate Moose know, but she was eating a bucket of vintage frog stamps! Only then did they realize that they should've been paying to the audible croaks Moose was giving off. Moose was now more frog than pony! Even though he was a mess, they could rebuild him! Hiring the greatest unicorns in transmogrification and duct tape, they were able to restore 75% of Chocolate Moose's original form! They knew that she would now be able to rebuild their life, especially with such hypnotizing eyes! Her parents didn't seem to notice anything awry, they even complimented on his lovely mane and stache!

But those fools, Moose knew his true destiny now. For his quest was no longer about finding her cutie mark or joining the Cutie Mark Crusders. No, he would devote his new found powers of hypnotism for good, for justice! He knew that he was the hero that Baltimare deserved... Right after he visits that awesome Stamp Shop again!

Incoming Taffy!

icantseeathing__by_accellerant-d62t7sy.png

Equestria will never experience a con-artist as devious as the mare named Flakey. One of her favorite tricks she like pulling on ponies was to wear a wig that covered her face, put on makeup that make her look like a zombie and trot around the streets of Manehatten. She'd claim that an evil enchantress made her look hideous, and that everypony she knew made fun of her for it. To make the sob story appear convincing, she'd get her brothers to mock her out in public to elicit sympathy among marks. Inventively, she'd ask for "donations" so that she could afford the services of a Canterlot magician to reverse the curse. Naturally, if skeptics get wise to her act and remove her disguise, Flakey would loudly thank her "rescuers" for breaking the curse before hightailing it to fool easier marks.

Here's the next one:

AoDSVon.png

Chicken Wings really lived up to her name. Her wings were abnormally modified during an accident involving a vat of untested chemicals and a school trip. Her eyes were also enlarged considerably to match up to the amount of chemicals poured onto her. She came out as the slowest flier in Equestria, slower than Fluttershy! Her 'achievement' was toppled by Scootaloo as she, yet, could not fly. The two fillies met each other and formed a group called 'Chicken Pegasi', dedicating themselves to helping pegasi who could not fly. The two then managed to set up a good fast-food restaurant called 'KFC' Kiwi Fried by Chickens. This new restaurant spread all over Equestria, new restaurants being set up in every major town and city. Her name soon became Colonel Chicken Wings and her influence spread.

Soon, Chicken Wings became one of the richest ponies in Equestria. She lived in a cloud mansion up in Cloudsdale and enjoys luxuries of the world. One problem: She still can't fly.

(Sorry if my story sucked.)

post-7516-0-53900500-1366928799_thumb.pn

Tinymick is an earth pony filly who grew up in a house filled with flying hammers and geese. She could turn her mane and tail into a very small scooter, and she usually climbs mountains at least five times a day. Tinymick hopes that one day, she'll turn into a pink sparkly butterfly who flies insanely fast through rings of fire. Her parents work at the milk factory, making milk from clouds and magic. Her hooves may be very small, but she is great when it comes to the outdoors! Tiny has an obsession with donuts sprinkled with edible red glitter, preferably those with the type of glitter that tastes like watermelon and strawberry.

Now here's mine. It's 613 x 573, which seems big in my opinion.

random_pony_by_extraordinaryseries-d63n4g8.png

[Come on, are you guys gonna reply or not? :roll:]

Edited by AwkwardAverageMage
  • 4 weeks later...

Tinymick is an earth pony filly who grew up in a house filled with flying hammers and geese. She could turn her mane and tail into a very small scooter, and she usually climbs mountains at least five times a day. Tinymick hopes that one day, she'll turn into a pink sparkly butterfly who flies insanely fast through rings of fire. Her parents work at the milk factory, making milk from clouds and magic. Her hooves may be very small, but she is great when it comes to the outdoors! Tiny has an obsession with donuts sprinkled with edible red glitter, preferably those with the type of glitter that tastes like watermelon and strawberry.

Now here's mine. It's 613 x 573, which seems big in my opinion.

random_pony_by_extraordinaryseries-d63n4g8.png

[Come on, are you guys gonna reply or not? :roll:]

Just for you AAM.

Randomness: :D :D :D :D

Backstory: :D :D :D

Overall: :D :D :D :D

I loved the idea that she wishes to sprout wings and become a butterfly and has a natural obsession for donuts. Everything looks great, except for her droopy eyes. It scares me. ;_;

----------

My turn I guess?

Fazer is a silly colt with a shaggy mane that loves to eat anything, but chocolate. Although he is getting older, he still has yet to obtain his special cutie mark. He dreams that maybe at some point he could find his mark instead of being lazy and eating all day...

Wow. I really need to get better at writing backstories. ^^;

post-7695-0-35800800-1369801911_thumb.pn

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess i'm writing a backstory for Kodo's pony then? Well here goes.

Glamorous Tone was a young colt when he found his love for Glam Rock, so he let his mane grow out and started wearing make up, eventually some like minded ponies thought Eddie looked sufficiently ridiculous to be the front stallion for their new band "Iron Cheetah". After a while of living life in the fast lane, he got hooked on Cupcakes, and soon became too fat to fit into his skintight Lycra stage suit, he was distraught. He had an idea though, he would go solo. He once again donned his makeup and styled his mane to take to the stage as the Sapphire Stallion, the only work he got for a short while were Children's birthday parties (Ponies just tended to assume he was a clown); luck was on his side however, and at a performance one afternoon, a talent scout overheard him singing and decided he would be the perfect vocal coach for his new performance school in Canterlot. There was one catch though. He had to get rid of his persona.

Glam was torn when he heard the terms, Glam Rock was the only vocation he knew, but he also knew that his impromptu career as a foal's entertainer wasn't going anywhere either. He took the job, but he wasn't happy about it, eventually though he became sick of teaching pampered rich ponies who called him weird for his vocal style. He quit and decided to live off of his profits from his old career, and he eventually went home to his penthouse in Canterlot. His life was uneventful up until the fateful night of the Hearths Warming Eve Pageant, during the final number of the Heart Carol, the pony leading the choir got nervous and froze on stage. After a moment of tension, Glamorous' instincts took over, and he jumped on stage, picked up the microphone and belted out the heart carol in his classic style. It was the most excitement he'd had in a long time. But he was almost crushed when silenced followed his performance, preparing to skulk from the stage to retain any dignity he had left, he began to hear a quiet, slow clopping, followed by the raucous applause of the entire crowd, in a fit of impulsiveness he went for a stage dive, and was caught by the cheering crowd. He never forgot that day, and due to the popularity of his bodacious performance, he was able to go on a comeback tour.

And that's how equestria was made.

(I didn't think I went into enough detail into the first one, so i rewrote. I just hope I didn't go overboard) :3

KVokQlv.png

(Sweet Celestia, I seem to have gotten HIM from PPG ) Have fun with this one :lol: