My Little Pokemon! (Apply in OOC)

Derpyy

It was the day. Of days. It was time for Cloud to start his journey. His pokemon adventure! And of course. Cloud was asleep.

Cloud was awakened by the buzz of his alarm clock. He slowly got up and yawned. He then realized that today was the day. Cloud then jumped out of his bed and scrambled for his things. He got his saddlebag and his journal and a few food items. He had a few cooking utensils as well. Cloud then gave himself a quick glance over himself and then headed downstairs. The light brown unicorn was so eager. His white mane was all in his face. He then moved it back and smiled.

Cloud found his mother downstairs.

[colour=#ee82ee]"Cloud! Are you ready?" [/colour]She smiled at him.

"[colour=#0000cd]Yes mother! I am completely ready!"[/colour] He smiled at her.

"[colour=#ee82ee]My little pony..starting your own pokemon adventure! You going to become a great breeder like your father?" [/colour]She giggled a bit.

"[colour=#0000cd]You bet mum! Only I'm going to get all of the badges!" [/colour]He raised his hooves up and cheered a bit. His mother smiled at him and then gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

"[colour=#ee82ee]Be careful. Cloud." [/colour]She then moved a bit away from him. She was starting to tear up. "Go meet professor Rowan. He's waiting for you." She smiled and then sniffled.

Cloud chuckled and then bolted out. He waved to his mother and continued to fly. Professor Rowan's office was in Ponyville. Cloud was also in Ponyville.

Cloud could see his lab on the horizon. Curse his house being so far away.

--Rowan--

Rowan had gotten himself up early today. Because today was the day. He had a few trainers that were coming of age to start their own adventures. Rowan examined his lab one last time as glanced over at the pokeballs that were on a counter. He smiled at them and then sighed. He hoped these trainers were good ponies. One thing he hated: Ponies who mistreated their pokemon.

Rowan then moved around a bit. He was getting a bit antsy. He needed more research done on this Sinnoh region.

But just then Cloud showed up.

"[colour=#0000cd]Rowan I'm here!" [/colour]He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"That's PROFESSOR Rowan to you." He glared at Cloud. Cloud chuckled nervously and half smiled.

[colour=#0000cd]"Sorry sir."[/colour] He then saw the pokeballs. He lit up. "[colour=#0000cd]I'm ready Professor! I'm ready!"[/colour] Rowan then laughed.

"And you will start in a bit. Right now I need you to take a seat. I'm expecting some other ponies like you." he smiled at Cloud.

Cloud flew over and sat in the chair rather depressed. "[colour=#0000cd]Man...I.."[/colour] He then continued to mumble things to himself.

He wanted his adventure to start. Besides, today is the day.

Time Spinner stirred in his sleep as he woke up. He was awakened as he realized what day it was. He moved out of bed quickly and moved downstairs from his room to the living room of his house. He left the house without a word to anypony and ran to Professor Rowan's lab. As he entered he saw another pony there already. [colour=#696969]"Sorry I'm late professor I overslept." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said, sitting down.[/colour]

A small charcoal coloured Hedgehog looking Pokemon watched from a tree at Professor Rowan's lab, "So this is where he hides away," it said in a deep but femine voice. It's red grass back was soft to look but sharp to touch, the red little eyes watched below as it waited.

(Hope this is fine, it's a Shaymin but Shadowfied, she is able to be caught but not easily. Also she will still be 'evil' when caught but bear with her stubbornness as eventually her heart will be opened and she will return to normal)

(for those who played Pokemon Gale of Darkness, you k ow the drill haha)

(Also she talks like meowth from Team Rocket)

Rowan turned to face the new pony that joined them. He rolled his eyes and said, "Time..." He sighed. Why were his best students always late? He sighed again and looked at both of the pones.

"Time." He pointed at Cloud. "This is Cloud." He kept his eyes on Time and kept the introduction short. He smiled at Time and said, "I trust the project I had you working on is going well?" He half smiled at Time.

[colour=#696969]"Oh yes Professor! The pokemon I have studied are quite fascinating...but I do feel like I'm missing something. I don't feel like I'm studying them correctly." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said very oddly. [/colour]

Rowan raised an eyebrow in question. "Not studying them right? How so?" He couldn't believe what Time was saying. Does this mean that Time had been doing research the wrong way the whole time? Rowan thought for a second about how the research could end up being all for nothing. Rowan then sighed and said, "Please explainTime."

Time shifted uncomfortably in his seat. [colour=#696969]"Well studying them from afar is nice and all, and there have been a few times I tried to catch them with a pokeball but it never worked. I feel like I need to see more of them. The usual Starly and Bidoof are okay but maybe I should see more pokemon," [/colour][colour=#000000]Time grabbed something from out of his suitcase. (Assuming this is pokemon he would have a backpack but since he wants to be a professor he has a briefcase.) He pulled out a card and levitated it over to rowan. It was a trainer card. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I want to participate in the trainer program you have." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. He never wanted to do any of these things. Contests and Gyms were useless to him. Now the labs were where he belonged but to travel would be great and the Trainer program would allow him to get a Starter pokemon and go on a journey.[/colour]

Rowan was relieved to hear this. The research was not messed up or missing or..not done at all. But young Time was interested in his trainer program!

"Hmm!". Rowan smiled slightly at Time and Cloud. He sighed and the paced around his lab.

"This world is full of Pokemon. All waiting to be researched. I'll die a sad pony if I don't research them all. But one has to be nice to the Pokemon. They are not some play things.". Rowan glared at Cloud and Time. He sighed again.

"You see Time. I was already going to put you in the trainer program. Along with young Cloud here.". He smiled at Cloud.

Cloud spoke up, "Yeah!". He then blushed as Rowan glared at him.

Rowan then smiled and said, "I can't do my research alone.". He chuckled very slightly.

"Great..Well done. First time you're asked to come in on a set time, and you oversleep" Ember muttered to herself and she ran towards Rowan's lab. She'd signed up for some training course, and had forgotten to set her alarm the night before.

She opened the door the second she reached it, bursting through.

"SORRY I'M LATE I........" she froze when she saw there were 2 other ponies in the room, and she was being stared at by all of them.

"overslept....."

Almond Butter woke extra early this morning. It was a special one, after all. And if its one thing he learned from, well, himself, it's to make a good first impression. And that meant punctuality! Looking sharp! A balanced breakfast! The last bit came first, quickly taken care of by a bowl of Lucari-Os. The second was more of an issue. The Gym Leader challenge was something taken by many, beaten by few and one heck of a hoofing all across Equestria. How do you dress for a hike like that? Black tie? Morning dress? Business casual? He could probably borrow of one his father's bits of denim but... bleh. Celestia only knows what the smells on his stuff actually came from. After too much deliberation, the Earth Pony settled on a smart, black turtle neck. Thick enough to block the wind yet light enough to toss over the shoulder if need be. He would not be walking out of the house looking like some vagrant who dumpster dives for Grimer in a seedy back alley. This decision came at the cost of leaving twenty two minutes later than he had intended. So much for punctuality.

He was in a full gallop now, which was the only reason he wasn't kicking himself physically, as opposed to just mentally. The chance to impress was gone.

"[colour=#4b0082]No![/colour]", he denied! "[colour=#4b0082]Time may not be on my side, but I'll wow the Professor with my knowledge, enthusiasm and personal upkeep![/colour]"

Except he wasn't watching where he was going and fell in the mud.

"[colour=#4b0082]All for the want of a nail[/colour]", he grumbled to himself. Forty minutes late for his appointment and covered in filth. He looked like a flattened peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"[colour=#4b0082]Please excuse my lateness, Professor[/colour]", he pleaded, wiping his hooves at the door. Manners. "[colour=#4b0082]I've... had a rough morning.[/colour]"

The Shaymin took great interest at watching a clumsy pony go toward the pokelab, "That's quite sad," she said to herself and jumped down and made er way to the lab, remaining in shadows until she wa outside a lab window where she hid in the shadows to watch.

Ink Runner fell off his bed, and awoke with a throbbing pain at the back of his head. Slowly getting up, he glanced at his Exploud alarm clock. He was late! Quickly levitating a bag packed beforehand, he jumped downstairs, and quickly started munching on some salad prepared without a care in the world. Muttering a quick goodbye to his mother, he opened the door, then bolted right back inside. Levitating a Journal over to him, he quickly put it in his bag to keep a log of things, he grabbed his Trainer ID Card, then bolted outside after picking up a water bottle.

At a full gallop, he raced towards the Pokemon Research Lab, banging in to many ponies, only quickly saying "Sorry." As the lab came into view, he activated his horn and teleported nearer to it, before opening the door and running inside.

[colour=#ff0000]"Sorry I'm late!" [/colour]he called, stopping abruptly when he realised 4 other ponies were already there. [colour=#ff0000]"Shoot! Too late." [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Oh my...there's a lot of Ponies here." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said to Rowan as the other ponies entered. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Are there more o-" [/colour][colour=#000000]He stopped dead in his tracks as he heard something. He would have described it as a jingle but it wasn't. It was something else...could it be that his sense was increasing. Time stood up. [/colour][colour=#696969]"E-excuse me for a second." [/colour][colour=#000000]He walked out of the lab and into the forest. He looked around for a second then put something on the side of his glasses. He never told rowan about his...sense or his tools for this sense. A while ago an evil team had infected pokemon with a strange substance. This substance caused the pokemon to become shadowed and evil. However some ponies were even affected by the shadows and while they didn't turn evil they did gain a sixth sense. A sense for shadow pokemon. However Time's sense was still being worked on and as such he had to use a tool of his own creation to sense them better. He looked around the area and saw it. A bush like pokemon, but it was black. The sensor went off like crazy at this pokemon but Time didn't truly notice. He was too astonished by this new pokemon he saw. He quickly opened his brief case and began to draw what he saw, at the same time he used the sensor to take several pictures of the pokemon in question. Time made several guess and estimates as he wrote down information on this said pokemon.[/colour]

Ink Runner barely glanced as one of the other ponies trotted out, but merely ran over to the seat in front of Professor Rowan.

[colour=#FF0000]"Hello, Professor Rowan!" [/colour]he said. [colour=#ff0000]"Sorry for my impatience when I ask this, but when will we get our Pokemon? What ones are there? Do we get a Pokedex?" [/colour]He stopped his train of thought, and merely looked at the Professor and waited for his reply eagerly.

Rowan was impressed. Almost all of the ponies had showed up. He noticed that Time went of and trailed off some where. Hopefully he was doing research.

Rowan then moved in front of all of the ponies.

"Hmm! Listen up! It's time. All of you are going to begin your very own Pokemon adventure. Right here. Right now." Rowan then trotted over and brought out a few Pokedexs. He laid them on the table next to each pokeball.

"When you come up and grab a pokeball. Grab your pokedex. This device will help you with your research for me." Rowan then sighed.

Cloud yawned and said, [colour=#008080]"RESEARCH?! COME ON ROWAN!"[/colour]

Rowan then hushed Cloud and said, "You can still have fun. Just do this for me. Please."

Cloud sighed and then smiled at Rowan.[colour=#008080] "Alright Rowan."[/colour]

Rowan smiled. "Hmm! Alright. All you do. Is when you see a pokemon you have never seen before, use the pokedex and scan them! Simple as that!" Rowan coughed a bit.

"Now for the moment. Each of you come up and grab a pokeball. Don't grab two. Don't grab three. Just. Grab. One." Rowan made himself very clear.

Cloud then trotted up to the table and gabbed the pokedexand put it in his bag and then scanned over the pokeballs. Rowan knew what pokemon Cloud wanted. And luckily no other pony here wanted the same pokemon as he did.

Rowan then moved over to Cloud and pointed at a pokeball in the middle. "I'd pick that one."

Cloud then picked up the Pokeball and opened it. A Chimchar popped out!

It gave a few crys and then smiled at Cloud. [colour=#008080]"A Chimchar!? Yes!![/colour]" Cloud then gave his new friend a big hug. Chimchar hugged Cloud back. Then Chimchar perched itself on Cloud's back.

Rowan smiled. "Ah I can see the two of you will be best of friends."

Rowan then heard another pony speak up.

"Right now young one!" He waved his hooves over the table.

[colour=#ff0000]"Omigosh, Omigosh, Omigosh, Omigosh!" [/colour]he gasped. Dashing over to the table, he quickly used his magic to levitate a Pokeball. Regaining a calm posture, he threw it up in the air, and watched as it burst open.

A blue light came from inside, and Ink watched as it slowly took form, finally solidifying into a Torchic.

[colour=#ff0000]"It's the exact one I wanted!"[/colour] he said. Jumping over to it, he embraced it in his hooves and gave it a hug. [colour=#ff0000]"You and I will be best friends!"[/colour]

Taking a deep breath, he turned around to Professor Rowan.

[colour=#FF0000]"When will we get our Pokedex's? Every trainer has one." [/colour]he enquired.

The pokemon felt him watching, and just drawing her, but it was getting quite annoying. She turned toward him and glared, "Get out of here!" she yelled at him, "NOW!" her fur stood up a bit, she wouldn't hesitate to attack

Cloud looked over at the pony who had gotten a Torchic. He smiled at him and said, [colour=#008080]"Hey! We both got fire types!"[/colour] He kept his smile and then looked back at his Chimchar who was still on his back.

Cloud could tell that Chimchar didn't want to go back into his pokeball.

Rowan sighed a bit. He looked at the pony who had gotten the Torchic, "There is a pokedex for you here. Next to the pokeball you picked up." He stared at the pony.

As Rowan finished his sentence he looked at the two ponies who had gotten their pokemon and said, "It's time for you two to start your journey! Go!" He then motioned for them to leave the lab.

Cloud didn't hesitate. He moved towards the door. "[colour=#008080]Thanks Rowan! I won't let you down!"[/colour] Cloud smiled as he left the lab. Cloud decided to wait for that other pony who got his pokemon.

[colour=#ff0000]"Yay!" [/colour]he said, levitating the Pokedex over to him and activating it while pointing at his Torchic.

"Torchic, the Chick Pokemon. [colour=#000000]Torchic sticks with its Trainer, following behind with unsteady steps. This Pokémon breathes fire[/colour][colour=#000000] of over [/colour][colour=#000000]1,800 degrees F[/colour][colour=#000000], including fireballs that leave the foe scorched black. It's known moves are Scratch, Peck, Ember and Focus Energy."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Great! Torchic, ride on my back." [/colour]he said to it. Torchic jumped on his back, then Ink Runner began to gallop towards the pony named Cloud. [colour=#ff0000]"Wait up! I wanna have a battle with you!"[/colour]

Cloud realized that he had never scanned his Chimchar with his pokedex. Chimchar hopped off of his back and then stood in front of him. Cloud scanned Chimchar. He learned that Chimchar knew, Ember, Taunt, Quick Attack, and Leer. Cloud figured those were good moves. For now.

But just when Cloud was about to start trotting the pony that was in the lab came up to him asking for a battle. Cloud raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"[colour=#008080]A Battle already?"[/colour] Cloud wasn't going to deny it. He glanced at Chimchar who nodded at Cloud.

[colour=#008080]"Alright, A quick battle. I'm ready to start my journey! What's your name?"[/colour] Cloud smiled at him and then prepped himself for the upcoming battle.

[colour=#008080]"Also let's move a safe distance away from the lab."[/colour] Cloud then took off towards a small area that was a little ways away and waited for the stallion.

[colour=#000000]Time fell on his back. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Y-you can talk?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said astonished. He looked into his breifcase. There was a pokeball there. An odd pokeball. He had five in there already but this pokeball looked different. There was an R sticker on the top of it. Did Rowan put it there? Nevertheless Time threw the pokeball. A large blue flash happened and a piplup appeared in front of him. [/colour][colour=#696969]"What are you?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He practically shouted.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"I know the perfect place!" [/colour]he informed Cloud. [colour=#ff0000]"It's much better for a battle. I'm Ink Runner, and just follow me!" [/colour]He then proceeded to gallop at full speed towards a nearby field. Using his magic, he magnified his voice and called over too Cloud: [colour=#ff0000]"The battle will be a one on one, and it'll be over when one Pokemon is unable to battle!"[/colour]

Cloud moved over to the field with Ink. He moved a bit back and prepared for the battle again. He had a smile on his face. Chimchar was ready to go as well. Chiimchar moved in front of Cloud .

[colour=#008080]"Alright. Start the battle up whenever![/colour]" Cloud smirked a bit. Chimchar looked back at Cloud and then over at Ink and waited.

((OOC: Sorry for not replying sooner, couldn't connect))

Ink Runner levitated the Poke Ball in front of him, then threw it in the air.

[colour=#ff0000]"Torchic, go!" [/colour]he cried.[colour=#ff0000] "Focus Energy!" [/colour]Torchic flashed yellow, then adopted an offensive stance, due to it's moves being boosted. It then flashed green, increasing it's speed. (The Dream World Ability is Speed Boost, after a move, Torchic speeds up.)

[colour=#ff0000]"Peck!" [/colour]he ordered. Torchic's Beak flashed white and grew longer, and it ran behind Chimchar with amazing speed. It lunged in with Peck, aiming straight for Chimchar's stomach.

((Neither could I))

Cloud saw that the Torchic's speed was increased. Cloud flinched.

[colour=#008080]"Chimchar! Dodge it![/colour]" But it was too late. Chimchar tried to dodge the peck but he was hit directly in his chest. Chimchar flew back a bit and groaned. He then started to get up

[colour=#008080]"Chimchar get up! Use Ember!"[/colour] Chimchar then got up and puffed its chest out. It shot out a few balls of fire at the Torchic.