My Little Pokemon! (Apply in OOC)

Derpyy

Cloud flipped a bit when Ink had his torchic use ember on the forest. Cloud looked around. His Chimchar was clutching on to him.

[colour=#008080]"Ink what are you doing?[/colour]" He looked around and realized that the fire wasn't that bad.

[colour=#696969]"I'm a Professor in training." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told cloud. He watched as the others went about capturing other pokemon but Time kept talking with piplup as best as he could. Soon Ink's torchic had sent an ember in a tree and Time saw this with horror. He saw what came out the, the strange pokemon. His sensor went over his one of his lens, causing it to look green. He looked to his breifcase then to Ink and Cloud, back to the briefcase he opened it with haste, some things fell out but two went flying. The first was Time's journal and the second was the snag machine which just so happend to land on the leg of Cloud. No time for that now though Time levitated a pokeball to him, with piplup on his back he charged towards the shaymin. Time did something he...didn't want to do. He looked at the pokeball in the air next to him and focused on it. His horn turned dark for a second and a lone pokeball turned so the white was black and the red was purple. It was a shadow ball. It flew through the sky and hit the shaymin.[/colour]

Ember waited until the group of ponies who just received their pokemon and left before walking up to the professor

"Umm, professor. I already have my pokemon, so i don't really need to take on for you" she said, holding out a pokeball she'd had on her bag.

"So, ummmm, what am i meant to do? L-like, yeah?"

Cloud went back to Time. He didn't want any part of what Ink was doing. He figured something bad would happen soon. Cloud raised one eyebrow at Time. [colour=#008080]"A professor in training eh? Sounds awesome!"[/colour] He smiled at him as the pony was chatting with his Piplup. Cloud looked over at his Chimchar who was looking around nervously.

Rowan smiled a bit at the pony. "Hmm!" He then turned around a bit and said, "Well then take this pokedex and examine every pokemon you can find." He smiled and then turned to face the mare.

"Some of those ponies have already left. If you want to go with somepony you might want to catch up. Your journey starts now young one.: He smiled at her.

Rowan chuckled a bit. "Hmm! I'm assuming they were heading towards the first gym. They went towards the Whitetail woods I'm sure." He smiled at the mare, He could tell she was anxious,

"Ok...Um, thanks!"

And with that, Ember ran out of the lab.

Looking around, she saw the path she asssumed way the route to the forest, but before she ran off, she opened her Pokeball, a young Charmander popping out.

"Hey there, want a ride little buddy?" the Charmander hopped onto her back happily, and she took off, hoping to catch up with the others that had left the prof's lab.

Eventually, she saw a small group of ponies with pokemon "H-hey! Wait up guys!"

Just then Cloud turned to the new mare that had trotted up to them and then telling them to wait up. Cloud smiled at her and so did his Chimchar.

[colour=#008080]"Hey there!"[/colour] He noticed that she had a Charmander. on her back. Cloud started to wonder why so many trainers had fire types. Oh well. [colour=#008080]"I'm Cloud Flicker! I'm going to become the world's best breeder. And also get every badge!"[/colour] He smiled at her.

"Hey Cloudy, i'm Ember. And i'm afraid you may be the worlds best breeder, but i'm going to be the best trainer. Those badges are mine" she smiled confidently and she lowered herself, letting her Charmander hop off.

"I see you have a chimchar? Good to see you've got a good taste in pokemon, fire types"

Cloud started to get worried. The gym leaders didn't just have one badge for one trainer right? Nah. No no way. Multiple trainers can get all of the badges. Cloud sighed a sigh of relief.

He then smiled over at his Chimchar and said, [colour=#008080]"Yeah! Fire types are the best!"[/colour] He smiled again. Then he looked down at the pokeball he used to catch his Shinx.

"[colour=#008080]Though I did catch this Shinx earlier." [/colour]He smiled. "[colour=#008080]Speaking of which. Soon I need to heal this little guy." [/colour]He then stopped talking to himself and looked back at Ember.

"A shinx? Isn't that one, like, a small cat or something? Kinda cute don't cha think? And, give me a sec, i think i have a potion in my bag somewhere i could give ya"

Ember took her bag off, searching through it for several moments until 2 potions rolled out "Here ya go, i only got a couple before i left home, but you can use it."

(Oh snap)

Cloud was going to say no to the potion. Because he had his own. But he just figured he would let her help him. He smiled and then took out the Shinx and let it out of it's pokeball.

When it came out it tried to stand but it fell over. The scraps were minimal. But damaging. Cloud then took the potion and sprayed the injuries. The medicine started to take affect and Shinx perked up.

Cloud smiled at his second pokemon. "[colour=#008080]Thanks Ember!"[/colour] He then turned to look at Ember

[colour=#008080]"You alright little guy?"[/colour] He smiled at the Shinx. Shinx replied with a hearty little cry and then sparked a bit. Cloud laughed. "[colour=#008080]Alright then!"[/colour]

Shaymin was sucked inside the ball and suddenly te ball glowed white as the Pokemon inside released a solar flare that exploded the capsule and caused te attack to destroy a few trees nearby as she glared at him, "You DARE to capture me like one of your slave pets!"

Cloud and Shinx and Chimchar all turned to try and see the light. But they all missed it. Cloud then pulled out Shinx's pokeball and put him back inside it. He wasn't going to have his Shinx get hurt again.

[colour=#008080]"I don't know what that was.." [/colour]He then started to look around frantically. He figured most new trainers didn't go through this. But then again Cloud wasn't most trainers.

Time fell to his knees for a second. [colour=#696969]"T- they aren't slaves. T-there our friends. Y-you may be shadowed but your not alone." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said breathlessly. Piplup stood back as time held her there but he wouldn't be able to do that soon. [/colour][colour=#696969]"D-do you not realize that I'm like you." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time took his glasses off to reveal his eyes were dark purple. His sense was going crazy, from it's normal weakness to being very strong.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Glasses make his eyes look blue...magic.)[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Fun and games? A-are you crazy?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Do you make them...like us?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said with a bit of nervousness.[/colour]

"Well, come on, let's have a look. If a wild pokemon did that, i kinda want it"

Ember threw her back and Charmander back onto her back, she took off, wanting to find whatever had done the light.

EVentually, she spotted a trainer with a punguin?

"Hey? Did you cause that light!?"