Welcome to the Crystal Empire! (RP Announcement, Please read!)

RarityDash

BkoJTbe.png

[colour=#330066]Greetings everypony and welcome! I, Princess Cadance, hereby cordially invite you, the members of the Canterlot.com World of Equestria Roleplay to come and experience the beauty and wonder of the Crystal Empire! After one thousand years lost to the terrible curse of the evil King Sombra, the Crystal Empire and its inhabitants, the crystal ponies, are finally able to rejoin our world and be at peace. Trains have started to run to the empire and the potential for new bonds of friendship to be formed is no longer obstructed. However, there are a few things all who plan to visit the empire should take the time to learn first! [/colour]

[colour=#330066] <3 Whether you plan to just visit or plan to call the Crystal Empire your home, I would recommend that you brush up on your Crystal Empire history and geography. Please review the following documents:[/colour]

[colour=#330066] <3 You should also take this time to understand the crystal ponies themselves. Crystal ponies are a unique pony species unto themselves, and with the Empire now open, you are all free to assume the role of these unique ponies as you please! Just make sure that you carefully follow the following steps if you intend to do so:[/colour]
  1. [colour=#330066]The Canterlot Research Journal has provided us all with a [/colour][colour=#330066]concise article explaining the Crystal Ponies and what makes them special[/colour][colour=#330066]. Please take the time to read it and familiarize yourself with everything that the Crystal Ponies are about.[/colour]
    [colour=#330066] [/colour]
  2. [colour=#330066]Make sure you have read [/colour][colour=#330066]my dear friend Rarity's Guide to Writing a Canterlot.com Character Application[/colour][colour=#330066] and understand the contents fully. [/colour]
    [colour=#330066] [/colour]
  3. [colour=#330066]When you create your application for a crystal pony, make sure you select the "Crystal Pony" tag from the drop down menu for the character's species and list "Crystal Pony" for the "Species" field in the text of the application.
    [/colour]
  4. [colour=#330066]When writing your application, take extra care to insure that all of your crystal pony's character details fall in line with the above lore articles regarding the Crystal Empire and the crystal ponies themselves. Keep in mind that while all crystal ponies should come from the Empire, your crystal pony is free to live anywhere in Equestria. Also be aware that it is not necessary that you reference Sombra or his wicked curse in your application.
    [/colour]
  5. [colour=#330066]Wait patiently for the RP Helper team to assist you with your application.
    [/colour]
  6. [colour=#330066]Once your application has been approved, you're free to have fun exploring the Crystal Empire or visiting other parts of the World of Equestria as your new crystal pony![/colour]

[colour=#330066]Please keep all of this in mind and enjoy your time here in the Crystal Empire![/colour]

[colour=#330066]~Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Acting Regent of the Crystal Empire[/colour]

Edited by Phil the Time Wizard
Crystal Ponies Go!
  • Like 10

I have a question! Will the map be changed to reflect the present availability of Crystal Empire?

Yep. There are plans to in time unveil a new, expanded map. Hopefully soon. :)

I, too, have a question. Would you possibly be able to give us some sort of indication as to which wards are the more elite ones, and which ones are more inhabited by the working class? Not asking for a map, just some sort of ranking to give us more of an indication as which wards would suit our ponies.

((I may or may not be working on yet another OC :o ))

I, too, have a question. Would you possibly be able to give us some sort of indication as to which wards are the more elite ones, and which ones are more inhabited by the working class? Not asking for a map, just some sort of ranking to give us more of an indication as which wards would suit our ponies.

((I may or may not be working on yet another OC :-o ))

There aren't particularly 'elite' wards. A Crystal Pony Elite could live anywhere, it all depends on their personal and property value, as well as possibly their position in Crystal Pony society. So wherever you want your pony to live, they can! The Topaz ward is just as nice as the Diamond ward, unless certain ponies strive to make it a bit nicer on their own.

I am more then willing to make a new character if I must but since things are busy/distracting in real life I was wondering if a revision of an already approved character would be allowed (with possibly re-approval)?

That is always an option. Just contact a moderator and they will be happy to move your application back to the applications area where you can update it and it can undergo reevaluation.

I'm gonna have to have someone fill me in... I tried to open the links on my iPhone and none of them work on my phone for some reason... And I can't use my Xbox since its in my luggage waiting to come to California with me... :/ my phone is so stupid... :(