Journey around Equestria-Ponies needed! (Open to anyone and everyone!) [Planning/Interest check]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that, I've been refraining from posting until Pizza gets back to me about whether they're going to be in it or not.

Don't worry, this RP isn't stopping!

Same here, I was waiting for Derpyy to post so we wouldn't get to far ahead. Making it difficult for anyone to catch up.

And for the sake of introductions, I don't want to do that everytime somepony walks in the room. Lol

But I can go ahead and post if needed. :)

I am interested

OC's name: Dunder Blust

A short summary or a link to their app would be nice: (doesn't include recent divorce and spiraling depression he is currently in)

Whether they'll be picked up by the group of not: Wha? o3o Though.... He'd probably need to be picked up or dragged along by Fire

I don't think Cloudsdale was on the final list I'm afraid. Unless we merge it with the Ponyville thread if Jane's Cherry Berry takes the group up in the balloon. I suppose we could do that then. Just spend and afternoon up there after Chibsy gives the group a lift. Sound good?

If you all are waiting on me, go ahead and skip me. I'll catch up. I've been having a bit of Internet trouble lately. But that should be taken care of this weekend. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, but this is suspended indefinitely until I decide I'm ready to come back to the site. Which may be some time.

I made a post in the inactivity thread, you can read it if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...

What's this treacherous tomfoolery? Attempting to run my Roleplays in my absense, which has now ended due to changes IRL meaning I should have more time to be here? Pah! Pah I say!

But seriously though, I'm back and ready to continue this! Everybody else still in?

It just occurred to me, we currently have no "Host" for either Dodge Junction or Ponyville (Anybody know what happened to Jane?) Anyway, hopefully people will want to join as the thread will be open, but if any of you have characters who might be in Ponyville or Dodge, do bring it up.