((OOC/IC)) Hearts to Monitor

Hello! I had this idea while I was making my new OC. My new OC is a doctor who lives in Trottingham. Which is the vacation spot really.

Now what happens on vacations? Ponies get injured! Who's here to help this injuries?? Doctor Heart!

Now. Your OC are the ones who are going to be injured. But some dont. Some OCs can come and check up on a OC that is injured. Now as for the injuries..say a Pegasus falls and breaks their wing. A earth pony breaks a leg or something. But yes.

And Heart will help your OC with physical therapy. Such as helping a pony go ons walk that broke their leg. And so on and so on.

This RP sounds like it will be slow but it should be fun! It will be a great time for your OCs and my OC to bond and get to know each other! Nothing says bonding like being stuck in a hospital with the doctor!

But it is mainly a RP that should be fun to just bond :)

Please post your ideas or questions or interest! This should be fun! :)

If you would like to read Heart's app page please look at my content on my page! :)

Sorry..I did a better version on my laptop THEN I HIT A FREAKING BUTTON AND EARASED IT ALL. And I left my home and now did it on my phone :) sorry :)

• Like 1

Oh oh I'm in....I shall play Moonlite frost. With a broken back leg (left side) but what is fun is that she is super shy....so yeah :)

Also maybe I can play a sugar rush filly/colt that is there as well to try to calm down from too much sugar. Bouncy, hyper, and always causing small problems (like spills and crashes)

Also, just so you know, Spunky Punky's personality is like the Curiosity core from portal. Look it up if you don't know, and then just imagine a small light orange colt with spikes red mane and frizzy red tail doing that

Space? Space? SPPPAAAACCCCEEE. I know that core :D Haha but yeah just spread the word about this thread if you want to. I kind of wanted to start soon or sometime.