[Manehattan] A Play for the Zonga and Moto (Fire Walker and Swift Squall)

Ciraxis

qwkf.gif

"It's not fair to compare ol' Fillydelphia to those two cities.", Fire Walker added, "Stalliongrad is one of the largest exporters in all of Equestria. Kuznitza supplies us with some fine armor and weapons when our own blacksmiths can't keep up with the demand, and of course Las Pegasus is the number one tourist designation in the world. Parents had plans on moving there for the retirement, but the recent mess in Ponyville had put a damper on those plans for the moment. They're gonna have the best of the best when it comes to all forms of mass transit since they need it the most.", she nodded her head as he spoke, "Some cities are afraid of moving forward being worried that they might lose their identity.", she smiled as the food was served.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The red coated mare chuckled along with the unicorn as they walked along, "You think that's crazy? Try having eight brothers. When we were all living together under one roof, things would get a little crazy. My little brother Johnnie Walker tried to sneak some strange flying creature with big eyes into the house. Forgot what they called it but when mother found out, she freaked and called in the guard. Apparently while these critters were cute, they have the ability go breed rather rapidly even without a mate and have endless appetites. A swarm of them nearly destroyed Ponyville not that long ago."

She stopped to admire the large manor homes before a grin fell upon her face, "Of course I enjoyed my time with you. I always do. I need to thank you for the wonderful night", she scooted a little closer and kissed his cheek ever so playfully, "You ever want to do something fun, I'll always be there. You want to do something silly. I'm up for it. And if you need any help with your hometown, I'm here as well. Still, the night is still young, so if you're up for anything be it at your home or anywhere, just say so and I'll be at your side."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squall accentually let out a giggle when Fire pecked his cheek. She made him feel unlike anypony else...so relaxed.

DRIP

Heh...maybe that's because they were through so much? Both on their own...and together. Yes...together.

DRIP DRIP.

Unicorn looked at red mare and then he told him this.

"You ever want to do something fun, I'll always be there. You want to do something silly. I'm up for it. And if you need any help with your hometown, I'm here as well. Still, the night is still young, so if you're up for anything be it at your home or anywhere, just say so and I'll be at your side."

Swift opened his mouth wide...nopony...nopony ever told him something like that! Noblepony was truly moved.

"Moto....I...I..."

SWOOOSH!

What looked like a drizzle turned into downpour. In seconds both ponies were soaked from muzzles to end of their tails. Everpony else who was enjoying the walk tonight has quick for the shelter. But not Squall and Fire.

Even through he was completely wet swordstallion was both laughing and crying the tears of joy. Actually he forgot when was the last time anything poured from his eyes. And he as certain that never for such reason.

Squall grabbed Fire hoof and dragged her from the sidewalk. The traffic at this hour was non existing. And the puddles? Stallion couldn't care less.

"Come Moto! We have roadway All for ourselves! Weeeee!" he sprung himself and his sweetheart into pirouette. They were dancing! In the rain! And the Squall started singing. Again!

You've have been my sunshine in the rain

And it struck me don't know even when

We've got a lot of friends,

But they come and go

Even though we've never said it,

There's something that the two of us both know

Together, forever no matter how long

From now, until the end of time

We'll be together and you can be sure

That forever and a day

That's how long we'll stay

Together and forever more

Always gone that extra mile

Had crush on you all the while

Even in the good and bad times

You will see

From now until our journey's end

You know that you can always count on me

Together, forever no matter how long

From now, until the end of time

That forever and a day

Together and forever more

Together, forever no matter how long!

From now, until the end of time!

That forever and a day

Together and forever more!

No matter where our destiny leads

I'll be there for you, always come through

And that you can believe my love.

And they were singing, laughing, dancing and splashing water on each other all the way to the mansion.

qwkf.gif

Fire Walker smiled as the stallion grinned from ear to ear, but her own look of joy faded as the rain came. “Oh come on!”, she looked up into the sky, “Wasn’t it already raining? What sort of weather-team do they have here in..er...Swift?”, she yelped the last word as the stallion snatched her up started..To sing? The mare had long become used to seeing ponies randomly break out into song for whatever reason they had. From her little sister’s desire to have a dog, ‘If only I could have a puppy-I'd call myself so very lucky.' to her father's desire to pack up and move to Las Pegasus with the wife, 'Bright light city gonna set my soul-Gonna set my soul on fire.' It was all very very silly, but just another way people would express themselves. The mare never thought much of her own voice, so she usually avoided this sort of thing.

Still, she was more than a capable of a dancer, although she had realized the dress shoes she had on were not the best for pouncing about in the rain. And while not familiar with the song he was singing, the R.E.A guard tried to keep up as best as she could, while both avoiding the deeper puddles, the muddier puddles all while trying to stay on her hooves. The Pegasus pony managed to keep upright for nearly all of the song, and promptly lost that fight the second the stallion finished his song with 'love'. The dress was far too expensive to get ruined in a muddy puddle, or even the slightly less muddier puddle that was to the right of her, so she managed to aim herself towards the most dry of landings, which was the stallion himself.

"Yipe!", she promptly tumbled onto the unicorn and pinned him to the ground, which thankfully was covered in slightly soggy grass. "Oh cripes. Swifty, are you alright?", she glanced down into his eyes while still staying so very close to noble-pony.

• 4 weeks later...

"Yipe!", she promptly tumbled onto the unicorn and pinned him to the ground, which thankfully was covered in slightly soggy grass. "Oh cripes. Swifty, are you alright?", she glanced down into his eyes while still staying so very close to noble-pony.

Squall giggled as she asked him. "How could I not be? After all....after all I have most wonderful sight above me." he replied before stealing a kiss from her. Her glittering eyes....her crimson, flowing mane.

".....You know...I could stay like this..." he said smiling. noblepony sure got more confident since their feeling for each other got clarified "...if not for the fact it was raining. It would be a shame to ruin you dress like that." he added before attempting to crawl out from under the mare. That made her lose her balance....but Squall timely caught her with his telekinesis.

"Oh come on Moto, you not usually that dizzy. The house is near and while it was fun we better get dry before we catch cold."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

And so the couple made their way into the mansion, giggling like a pair of lovestruck highschoolers....which wasn't that far of from reality actually.

"You know....your mane look amazing even when wet." Swift complimented his mare as they were trotting through corridor that led to their rooms. On the way, stallion actually started too unbutton his clothes, and now his open shirt exposed his muscular chest. While Squall usually didn't wore anything under so-much-favored by him jackets and trench coats, the presence of shirt, and colt cleavage that came with it only high-lined his healthy physique.

"Alright....now we better change and take shower too. I can show you some books my parents have after that. Oh and their little art gallery as well." he said, moving is bangs out of his eyes and turning around.

When he got into his room he followed with what he said....and all was well until....

"Where in Tartarus is that brush?!" stallion gnashed his teeth as he turned the room upside down. "I have forty four killing tools here and yet not a one mane brush! I swore I saw it! What, did the mice ate them? And we don't even have mice....although mom have pet iguana..." Swift monologued to himself and tapped his head with a hoof, to clear his mind. This prooved fuile but alas he came to a conclusion "Have to borrow one from Fire room then...." he decided, and immediately followed with this couse of action. The irritation that came with this mane tool got him so carried away that he forgot about anything else. Like why their took alone time in their rooms. Or knocking the door. Or actually calling out the Fire.

As he rushed into her room, heading straight towards the cabinet and starting to raid through it.

"Where it is, where it is?! No, no, thats the tail brush, this one neither....AHA!" he exclaimed triumphantly, now magically holding what was he looking for before turning around. To see Fire. Coming out of the bathroom. Unclothed. Straight from the shower and all over wet. Without EVEN the towel to cover herself! Swift dropped the brush.

Normally it wouldn't be a big deal. After all most ponies walked without any garments most of the time. Except Fire wasn't one of the 'most ponies'. So far the most reviling he saw her in was a swimsuit. And even it was a one-piece kind. The tearing made by the kraken that exposed one of her cutie marks didn't count.

So in short Fire wasn't unclothed. Nope, she was instead straight out naked. Not that Squall realized that. He was busy making the most shocked and wide eyed expression in his life, his snout almost literally frozen.

qwkf.gif

Fire Walker glanced towards a rather ornate mirror that hung in the hallway as they walked, “Thanks Swifty, but it can be a bit of a pain if I don’t take care of it.”, she gave the stallion another kiss before disappearing into the guest room. After taking off the dress that was probably about an entire month’s worth of her paychecks, the red coated mare hug up her dress in the bathroom so it would properly dry. While resting in the guest room’s oversized tub would have been idea, the Pegasi knew there was a risk she would just fall asleep and end up with a major case of prune-hooves, so it was a shower instead. As she untangled her wet hair, the officer sang one of her favorite tunes she had heard from the play. “Have your dreams been coming true? Tell me what's doing; anything brewing? Is something special in store?", she hummed a but after realizing she had already forgotten a chunk of the song, but continued anyways, "Can't wait to see once more. What's been occurring? Anything Stirring? Hope your problems are fe....", she quickly realized the shower faucet was not a microphone and swallowed some of the water, "Eh."

Once properly clean, she slowly emerged from the shower and reached for the towel rack, but there was nothing to dry herself there or anywhere in the bathroom. "Oh nuts.", she grumbled before remembering Swift's staff had a left a pile of dry towels on her bed for some reason. After shaking off as much excess water she could, the mare left the bathroom to find those towels. As she did, the mare caught sight of a very shocked stallion. "I'm sorry Swifty. I forgot to bring the towels with me. Thankfully, I'm not getting the floors we...You're not shocked over that, are you?", she was pretty sure that she had said something her whole habit of being clothed more often than not for the same reason other ponies wore clothing. Not out of modesty, but because it made her look and feel good. She decided to leave the unicorn alone for a moment and toweled herself off. Once finished, she hung up the slightly soggy towels in the bathroom and made her way back to stallion. "Well, if you're going to hang around the guest room, we might as well find something to do.."

The next morning, Fire Walker awoke early, and after deciding to let Swift Squall sleep in a little, she threw on a robe and made her way towards the kitchen hoping to make a little breakfast for her and her stallion. Unfortunately for Swift, she was a horrible cook, and fortunately for the unicorn, one of his parent's staff members was already in the process of making an early morning meal for the pair. After acquiring both meals and a serving tray, along with two coffees, the mare made her way back to the bedroom, "Good morning tiger.", she purred, "Have some breakfast for the two of us. Wish I could say I made it, but your parent's wonderful chef had this prepared."

• 3 weeks later...

Squall was dreaming...not. For the first time since many many years, his night rest wasn't accompanied by any night visions. No guilt induced nightmares, no projections of his desires, just his consciousness 'floating' through serene and warm nothingness. He didn't even realized when he did feel asleep after such...exhausting and magical night....

Only to be awoken be his scarlet sweetheart. The otherside of the bed was still warm, it wasn't long since Fire herself got up.

"Good morning tiger.", she purred

"Rawr...." he answered, and rubbed his nose with hers. He couldn't remember the last time he awoke so late, but it was nice change of pace. Also...

"Have some breakfast for the two of us. Wish I could say I made it, but your parents wonderful chef had this prepared."

"Still not as wonderful as mare who brought it...." Swift commented. Afterwards he shifted to make place for Fire.

"Coming?" stallion asked but didn't bothered to wait for an answer. With his telekinesis he levitated both the plate, which he placed on the bed and bedside table respectively.

"There is no need to hurry today Moto..." Squall continued, kissing mare in the neck and hugging her from behind. That another new side of him for her too. Apparently Swift was quite a cuddle bug when in private and he wasn't shy to show it to her. Still using his magic, he pulled delectables that made today breakfast, and both ponies munched on them while they were still in the air...

But his hooves were unoccupied. Squall grinned mischievously and pulled them on pegasus back. While he didn't had any experience in that sort of thing, he moved them over still stiff muscles in the best massage he could. After all he was partially responsible for this soreness and it seemed fair to return the favor of bringing the breakfast. As his limbs moved up and down, unicorn realized that his dove had one more pair of limbs comparing to him. He couldn't move his eyes from feathered appendages.

"Your wings are so pretty...Can I....Can I preen them?" he asked timidly. Squall knew that such thing was very big deal for the pegasi, just as horn touching for unicorns and hoof massage for earth ponies. Allowing to do such things was deepest display of trust.

qwkf.gif

As the stallion levitated the food trays, Fire Walker slid off her robe and returned it to the closet. She slowly crawled back onto the bed with as sigh, “Sorry Swifty. Morning back home is generally pretty crazy. I get up, I..”, she paused to take a bite of her breakfast, “This really is good.”, she added with a blush, “Shower, get dressed, help Wind and some of the younger siblings get ready for school. A little breakfast, which definitely is nowhere near as good as this.”, she took another bite and seemed to be even more pleased with this one than the last as her eyes curled up in a show of unbridled happiness. “Then after a quick meal, it’s usually off to work..Ooh...”, she got thrown into a whirlwind of affection from the stallion, which she really needed at the moment.

“Thank you...Not just for that, or the other bit last night. Or the bit before the other bit or, well.”, she blushed a bit more, “Everything you’ve done for me so far. You know how crazy things have been for me lately with everything.”, she paused to take a sip from her mug and enjoyed the quick dose of caffeine, “I have a feeling if it wasn’t for you, they probably would have thrown me in the ol’ Psych Ward.", she paused for a moment as the unicorn asked if he could give her feathers a preening. Considering where it was coming from, this would be more like an allopreening. Her previous two colt-friends wee Pegasi and it was considered quite the romantic jester to do such a thing. "Well, my feathers are very clean, but...". All Pegasus ponies who served in the R.E.A knew that like their uniform, their wings had to be immaculate. While their coat and mane were generally covered up by their uniform or armor, their wings were generally left uncovered, so they had to look their best. "They're a little unruly, so you're free to align 'em. Just think aerodynamic.", she slowly released her wings, making sure not to knock anything over.

The red mare pushed her stomach into the mattress, giving Swift Squall more room to work on her feathers. "After you're done with me, I'll need to return the favor, but what shall I do?", she asked with a wink and an somewhat evil looking grin.

“Thank you...Not just for that, or the other bit last night. Or the bit before the other bit or, well.”, she blushed a bit more, “Everything you’ve done for me so far. You know how crazy things have been for me lately with everything.”, she paused to take a sip from her mug and enjoyed the quick dose of caffeine, “I have a feeling if it wasn’t for you, they probably would have thrown me in the ol’ Psych Ward."

"Hmmm." Squall hummed as his hooves caressed Fire's back. "Yesterday too was crazy. You even made me crazy. I didn't behaved such....freely since I...well I can't remember." he said, surprising himself after a quick pondering "But if this...us is madness, I don't want to be sane." he added, kissing his mare in the ear.

"Well, my feathers are very clean, but...". All Pegasus ponies who served in the R.E.A knew that like their uniform, their wings had to be immaculate. While their coat and mane were generally covered up by their uniform or armor, their wings were generally left uncovered, so they had to look their best. "They're a little unruly, so you're free to align 'em. Just think aerodynamic.", she slowly released her wings, making sure not to knock anything over.

Squall stopped massaging Fire's back for a moment, as he gasped in ave over his sweetheart appendages. It's true, he saw them before....but previously their relation was different, unconfirmed. That, but also the fact that he really didn't took a good look at them - something that Swift was about to remedy just now.

"Oh, you aerodynamic alright." swordpony said, admiring her curves.

His forelegs and muzzle moved along the surface of feathered limbs. Someponies though that pegasus ponies were very sensitive and delicate, but it wasn't the truth. While Squall - not being pegasus himself - couldn't speak from experience, he read enough books and knew that most of this rumors were rubbish. It was correct that flying tribe could be incredibly responsive when touched, it was in the same vein as - for example - legs of all ponies. A proper touch could be pleasurable if you know what you doing. And words about their frailty were greatly exaggerated. After all, wings were the most muscular part of sky ponies body. They had to be sturdy.

And now Squall could feel their musculature first hoof (and first-muzzle). For him, this made stallion perceive his sweetheart as even more attractive. But enough! There was too much pondering and too little preening.

At first Squall used his mouth to do this. He knew how sturdy was wing, but unicorn had no idea if the same was true for the feathers. At first he expected something more...fluffy. But of course it wasn't true. Most of the plumage was strong, made so to withstand air currents and both hotness and coldness of the air, from which wasn't escape when sailing the skies. Now that Swift confirmed that they won't break just from touching them, he started using his magic too. His telekinesis touched dozens of remiges and rectrices. He...combed them for the lack of better word was appropriate, but also made sure to scratch skin that they covered. Squall knew that as can couldn't wash itself in all places, do did pegasus had a problems with wing care - unless one happened to be contortionist that is. Still, apparently the itching in those unreachable places was irritating. And Swift was more then happy, to provide help for his mare.

"After you're done with me, I'll need to return the favor, but what shall I do?", she asked with a wink and an somewhat evil looking grin.

"Ohhh, but I never will be done with you....Ohh you meant with this way...." stallion quickly realized that she wasn't literal.

"Well Moto...I have a better view right now then from a best room in five stars hotel...by which I mean you could as well lay where you are and look pretty..." he said while nibbling her neck, and tickling her stomach with his arcane touch.

"But how about this...." he leaned closer and whispered straight into her ear. "You will take me on a date. Oh don't worry, I will still pay for everything. But yesterday I showed you what I prefer. Now I want to experience what you like Moto. I want to know more about you ... he spoke, while showering her face and back with assault of kisses. Noblepony gave a quick glance at the clock next to the bedside.

"But maybe after a hour or half." he grinned, as evilly as she did a moment ago.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Two hours later, Squall was once more waiting for Fire in the foyer. This time however, he was sporting a much more casual white hoodie. The white cloth was embroidered with light green patterns, of various leaves and the white portions themselves were almost blindingly clean. Amazing how much long clothes could last with a few enchantments. Stil, stallion was getting worried.True, they got a little carried away, and had to take a shower afterwards, but surely she would be done with preparations right now? Then Swift remembered that his Moto, while a brave Lieutenant of Royal Equestrian Army, adventurer, and most of the time tomboy (with a girlish streak) was still a mare. And getting dressed up never was easy for a mare. Well at least today, they don't have anything planned so the couple could go on the shopping spree, to make her even less decided...

qwkf.gif

The fiery Pegasi closed her eyes as the stallion went about his magical preening. While the mare kept her wings nearly spotless, once the unicorn started to go through her feathers, he could see that there were little hints of previous injuries, most were well healed, but the scars remained. “Oh.”, her eyes popped open as she felt the magic flow through her plumage, “That’s probably one of the nastier wing-owies I’ve had as of recently, even more so when that blasted griffon pirate leader ‘Captain Hookbeak’ smacked me silly there with the dull edge of his blade. It hurt like Tartarus, but if he had really wanted to do damage, he would have used the pointy side. Nah, it was from awhile back when I was doing a little bit of training with some of my superiors.", she shook for a moment as a particular nerve was being touched, "Ah...I mean, we ended up falling into a rather large sinkhole of sorts into an underground lake of sorts. Managed to hit the water poorly and busted up my wing. After that mess, I was grounded for a week even after receiving some of the best medical care in all of Equestria. I was actually terrified.", she looked rather serious as she spoke, "Was worried that I would never fly again. Thankfully that never happened. Everything healed up just right and my fellow officers made sure to kick my butt back into the air."

Her grin returned back to her muzzle as the stallion whispered into her ear, "That's not how it goes. I take you on a date. I pay the bill.", she gave the unicorn a quick peck on his nose, "And while we officers do get paid rather well, we can't have all our little dates at the fancy places all the time. We can have 'em anywhere. Parks. The local Hayburger. The dining room table in my house. Doesn't matter, just as long as we have each other...er..", she paused for a moment as the words caught up with her. "Eh-heh.", she couldn't help but let loose a few chuckles before quickly adding, "That was kind of corny, but it's true."

The mare managed to survive the stallion's rapid smooch-assault, and when he was finished, she let her wings return to her side, "Alright. You've had your fun. Now it's my turn. I wanna try something out."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Two hours later, Fire, now even cleaner than before, cantered her way into view. Her hair was back in braids and she wore a simple tunic which also included a hood which she kept down. After finding a seat next to the stallion, she slowly settled down. "Well there Mister Squall. I'll have to say this has been two of the most enjoyable days I've had in ages. No doubt about it. A-yup-yup. Not sure I'll be able to move for a bit more. This couch is very comfortable."

When Fire finally decided to show herself unicorn sighted with relief. Not that he minded waiting for her but....Well to put in frankly it was quite a while since his patience was tested to such extend.

Which is why he frowned a little when mare decided to hit a couch.

"I feel the same Moto...those were most enjoyable moments since...well ever. But..." he paused and made a pouty face "...We already had enough 'laying'. No yup-yupping lazybones. It's time to make up for your lost luggage. Two dresses weren't enough, and there are waiting new garments for you to be comfortable in ." and without further words he lifted his sweetheart with his magic. A little unrefined but then again she asked for it with teasing him so much. Swift was surprised how easy it was for him to levitate his special-somepony. Well maybe because he recently got to memorize all twist and turns of...her. Also as he walked through the door, with Fire levitating not far behind, Squall got struck with a thought that he looked somewhat like young husband who carrying his bride through doorstep. Or maybe a cave-pony with fresh mare-loot.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This time it was Fire that choose the shops for them to visit. And since Swift gave mare his word and apparently Fire was milking it for all it's worth....not that he minded. They could spend a whole week buying clothes, accessories and other similar things and that would still be drop in the...well not bucket. More like bath-tube. Or a pool.

"Too green. Too yellow. Too poofy. Not poofy enough. Is this Statue of Friendship costume again? Oh....a cavalier hat?" Squall pasued when Fire presented a headgear with a giant plumage. "You know...somehow it looks good on you." stallion admitted. So far Squall didn't seen Fire wearing any headgear...barring googles that is but that was just an utility. Stallion bough the mare a straw hat once....only for it to be smashed into a pancake by angry kraken.

"So....anything else you would like...?" he asked, but then Swift noticed a poster on the nearby wall. Of course..an amusement park!

Squall made a wide grin.

20t2rn4.jpg

"This really was one heck of a couch!", the mare thought to herself as she had curled up into what probably would be worth an entire year of her salary. It was probably not the same 'La-Z-Mare' her family had back at the home. The mare started to wish that she hadn't thrown on clothing, but where the heck did she even get this? Fire Walker sniffed the fabric for a moment and realized this had been sitting in the closet for some time. Maybe it was from a previous guest of the family's? Was it silk? An almost sinister grin fell upon the Pegasi as she overheard Swift begin to speak.

"But I'm so very comfortable.", the mare laid her Canterlot accent rather thick as she pretended to be annoyed by the stallion's desire to move on. "How can you say we've had enough laying?", she groaned as she was lifted into the air by the unicorn's telekinesis, but kept her wings at bay in fear of knocking something expensive over, "Oh..Eeep.", she curled up into a ball as she was passed through the rather long hallway which lead out into the open. Once she realized that she was now outside, and that there might be ponies looking, she stopped with the act, "Alright Swift, you can put me down now."

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Fire Walker was always happy to spend time with her stallion, but here they were clothes shopping, again? "Swifty, I do appreciate...Ar...No...I don't really do poofy...Or big hats..Generally not wise for Pegasi. And I usually just wear goggles when flying through poor weather.", after a short amount of fussing and finding to see what would look good, the red mare settled on a rather sensible get up suitable for today's weather, which she threw on after it was paid for. "This should be fine. What are you...", she followed the stallion's eyes and was soon reading the same poster he was. "It's been ages since I've been to such a park. Not since the whole family went out to the park over in Las Pegasus years ago..So yeah, I'll go if you wish to go...". After eating rather healthy during the last few months, she had decided she could have a little bit of cotton candy and fried foods for at least this one day.

OOC: I did not know this...The famous amusement park in Coney Island/Brooklyn is now called 'Luna Park'. :Luna:

• 5 weeks later...

And so....

Swift Squall felt...out of place.

True it was his idea, it even seemed to be brilliant back in the shop. But now that they arrived to the amusement park, Swift caught himself on the fact that he had no idea how to proceed.

Because he never was in such place before.

Ever.

So after buying his mare a cotton candy - and even this at her own request - he had no idea how to proceed further. Oh he could just grin and bear it...but while Squall was a secretive unicorn he couldn't be insincere to her. Everypony but not her.

"Uhhh Moto...what...we should do...now? Becuse...well it's embarrassing but I never was at such site before. What do you...exactly do in amusement park? " he confessed while looking around. The colors and shapes were almost overwheling. The ponies around looked so content....what was the source of their satisfaction?

244of1i.jpg

"To be honest with you, I've never been to as many of these as I would have liked.", the red Pegasus took a quick nibble from the cotton candy before passing it off to the stallion, "Have a nip.", she continued, "When I was young, I was generally far too physically frail to go on the 'thrill rides' and by the time I was able, I was well into my sulky teenaged years and would rather sneak a boy into the lesser visited parts of the park for some serious smooching than go on the actual rides. Although I remember 'Journey To The Breezie's Village' being very popular mostly due to it being set in the dark for the majority of the ride. You'd see nothing but couples board that ride.", she motioned the stallion to follow her, making sure to share her sticky candy along the way.

"Basically, there's all sorts of rides at these places.", she spied one from a distance, "Tunnel Of Love for example.", a familiar grin fell upon her face, "Maybe we'll hit that one later on. There's also a few thrill rides, but I'll wait till our stomachs settle before we go on any coasters.", their little bundle of spun sugar was nearly gone by the time they reached a large building with the facade of a crumbling old manor. "Alright! They have an 'Haunted House' ride here! I love these things. Before we go.", she snatched up the nearly bare candy-cotton stick from the stallion and licked the remainder off. She gave Swift a short, but very sweet kiss on the lips, "A little bit of sugar topped with some extra sugar...Now let's go!", she lead the unicorn towards the ride with an almost childlike glee.

OOC: Feel free to insert any actions anywhere in this post..

"Eeeeh?!" Squall muttered in confusion. That was surprising. Usually Fire was much, much more experienced with social activities then himself. The fact that for once the gap between his own knowledge of them and Fire's was refreshing.

Still while not o awe inspiring second ago, Swift's head was turning left and right and as such he didn't saw presented cotton candy and he understood he command differently.

"Oh, okay." he said before teasingly biting her ear. Only after that he understood that he meant the food.

But it was only the next part that almost knocked him from his hooves.

"Smoo...ching?" he said slowly. Oppps. It seemed that Fire broke poor Swifty."I always thought it was only...Dunder...you know..." unicorn sat down and massaged his temple with a hoof.

"I was naive again isn't it? I guess that I missed a lot not attending public school." still ask quickly as swordstallin broke down, he pulled himself together. And it didn't looked like that even for a moment he considered giving Fire any qualms. After all Squall knew from the beginning that this wasn't Fire fit relationship.

"So.....who was lucky first colt? Not that it matters now since I believe those lips are exclusive for one stallion only." he asked before grinning. And it didn't looked like forced smile from any angle.

The suggestion about Tunnel of Love proven him correct.

"It couldn't handle us." he dismissed silly looking ride with a hoof-wave.

"Thrill?" he asked while eyeing some attractions that Moto pointed at. It....didn't seemed really thrilling. They were some safety barriers all over the track, not single part of it was missing and frankly the participants weren't in any kind of danger. Maybe Fire was pulling his leg with this one? Even after returning to civilization three years ago Swift as founding out confusing things. Sometimes he found out that some decryptions presented things not as they really were and his thinking was too literal. It looked like such case was with those 'thrill rides' too.

"Wait, Haunted House? Sompony d-.....what do you mean you love this things?!" confused stallion asked, wondering if his sweetheart wasn't switched with some changeling. Ultimately she wasn't - only Moto could kiss him like that, that made him blush like that. But still he needed explanation!

"Now Moto at id you mean by Hau-AIEEEEE!" Swift yelped as his over energized marefriend dragged him inside.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ruined trashed, ruined!" kvetched the owner of the Haunted House.

"And rightly so. What villain preys on the fears of others? Not only you sown terror, but also demanded otherponies to pay for it!" replied the Swift Squall. Clearly stallion didn't understood implications of demolishing every wax figure, monster dummy and other spooky stuff.

20t2rn4.jpg

"Huh? Oh no..", Fire's cheeks flushed a little, "Dunder was not my first colt-friend, I had a couple during high school.", she sat down next to him, "I'm happy I never met you during that time cause I wasn't a very nice little mare. Not a bit. Wasted so much time trying to mess with my parents. Thankfully R.E.A officer school put an end to that nasty little girl and made me into what I am today.", while she found it rather odd that Swift asked about her former boyfriends, she decided to humor him, "My first was a guy named Player One. He was a Pegasi who I played alongside on the school's hoof-ball team. Unlike me, he was really good. One of the team's top players. When I last heard from him, he was playing professional for the team in Las Pegasus. He's married now, and has a kid named Fire Starter. After that, I dated a guy named Storm Chaser until I graduated, and when you're in officer school, you don't get a lot of free personal time."

"Once I graduated, I was able to sit back and realize what a horrible monster I was, and I spent a few years regaining my parent's trust. Dad was easy, cause he's practically made of stone, mom on the other hoof, not so much. It took a good deal of time and dedication, and now mom and I are the best of friends. I believe Wind Walker was pretty instrumental for ironing out of our little problems.", her face seemed to light up as she recalled these events. "Ho-boy, you've got me talking about my past. Generally I reserve such a thing until I've had a few drinks in me. So come on! The line is still short over at the 'Haunted House'.

After what started out as a typical ride through the simulated spook-house ended up even scarier as Fire's date missed the concept of it being a ride, and not an actual haunted house. Once the damage was done, Fire whispered into the stallion's ear, "What's done is done, we better pay the guy before he gets security. Then we can do whatever you want."

Squall listened carefully. His sweetheart didn't spoke often about her past and Swift knew it wasn't pleasant topic for her. This was actually a trait they both shared and stallion could relate to. He however never knew she too had issues her parents - that he confessed such a thing only made him feel deeper connection with his mare. As such he didn't interrupted her until she got this out of her system. Only then he pulled her into a hug.

"It doesn't matter how you was before Moto. Roam wasn't built in a day a neither could one iron all his or her vices away. And look. Despite all you problems you blossomed...beautifully. You even managed to make such growler as myself into a better pony."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well maybe WE should call the security! This scoundrel scares the ponies half to death and is bold enough to demand payment for it." stallion radiated with righteous indignation....accompanied by complete cluelessness.

"They pay because the WANT to be scared you nincompoop!" Haunted House owner yowled.

"Don't be ridiculous? Who would i n the right mind....right?" he turned towards the pegasus mare. Her face told him everything. It wasn't "You tell him Squall' face she gave when he did something noble. It was 'Pleas stop embarrassing yourself!' expression.

"Oh....." he yelped.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Money wasn't an issue. When you have so much you could fill Equestria Games sized pool without blinking few thousand didn't made a difference. No, what made him feel dejected was the fact that he made idiot of himself, and by proxy Fire. Now his ears laid back and overall he looked like kicked puppy.

"I am...sorry.." he said and eight time already. "I....when something with fangs jumps at me I assume it wants to rip my had off or something. And...my body acts on it's own. I made a huge mess didn't I?" he asked, looking very apologetic.

He massed up, and it wasn't supposed to be that way. It was the last day before Fire had to return to Canterlot. Squall had to make up for his lack of understanding. And it seemed that there was something before them he could use to do just that.

"Look...a...errrr. Carnival Game. Maybe we can win something." he said. Yes, wining a plushie for his sweetheart would definitely uplift the mood of them both!

244of1i.jpg

The red mare kept a look of utter seriousness on her snout as they took care of the haunted house ride attendee, but if Swift looked close enough, he might have noticed that her bottom lip had started to quiver. Once the damage was paid for, and the employee left, Fire Walker burst into laughter, “Really? Do you think I could get mad or even slightly upset at a pony with that face? Can’t believe I didn’t bring my camera.”, she scooted closer to to the stallion and gave him a swift peck on the cheek, hoping it would be enough to push his frown around, “You’re just going to need to relax and just enjoy the park. Besides, maybe slightly poorly maintained rides and greasy carnival food.”, she frowned at the sight of the ‘Terrible Tipsy Tower’ and decided against that particular ride, “There's nothing here that's gonna hurt you. And if some pony is crazy enough to want to mess with that handsome mug of yours, he will have to go through me first.”

As they made their way towards the midway, the Pegasi noted a few rides of interest, “They have one of those fun little dark-mine rides. Makes you feel like you’re on a runaway mine cart. Nifty costume, eh?”, she smiled at an utterly bored teenaged stallion who wore an rather unconvincing ‘Diamond Dog’ costume. She also caught sight of a Ferris Wheel from the distance and decided it would probably be an idea ride to end their stay at the amusement park. It was only moments before they found themselves at the midway, where there were an assortment of games of chance, from what appeared to be a crossbow based game, to the traditional 'ball-in-hoop'. "Just be careful, while I'm sure most of the operators here are clean, there's bound to be a rigged game or two.", she glanced at the assortment of prizes the games had to offer. Some were cute, many were poor knock offs of popular characters, from a discolored 'Daring Do' to what appeared to be an crudely made 'Meremare' figure.

"When I first joined the R.E.A, they had a squad of us check out the 'Canterlot Carnival' for tampered equipment. Nopony wants to be made into a 'mark'.", she motioned for the stallion to pick out a game to try out...

"Oh you sneaky little fox!" Squall muttered after Fire gave him peck on the cheek. "You know you get me worried that you were worried? And I-I know that thee is no danger here, but as I said its all on the reflexes and...." he fell silent after he saw that he made himself upset again.

"Oh you right, lets jus skip this topic." stallion decided while nuzzling his mare.

"Rigged hmm? You know read diary of a Guard who's job was investigating such games. There some games you just can't win. Like...." he looked around for a moment before pointing at one stand. "...One Ball." Swift showed Fire the pyramid of three simple bottles "The carnie will make one of the bottles heavier than the other two, but still light enough that it can be knocked off the table with a direct hit. When the carnie sets up the bottles, he’ll put the heavy bottle on the bottom row and slightly to the rear. When you throw your ball, it will hit the lighter bottles first, but won’t have enough energy to knock the heavy bottle off. unicorn said "If ponis get suspicious, the carnie will show that it’s indeed possible to win with a quick demonstration. However, when he sets up the pyramid for himself, he’ll put the heavy bottle on top of the pyramid which makes it easy to knock all three bottles off if you hit the ball right in the middle of the pyramid.

noblepony concluded his exposition bomb.

"Of course I will win regardless. To beat the cheater you have to be better cheater yourself." Squall added with sudden confidence, before trotting to the rigged game. Predictably, some other ponies were trying their own luck in it, with unsatisfying results.

"Well better luck next time kid." said the swindler with a cheery demeanour. There was something from the rat in his long face. Swift ignored him for a time being. Instead he carefully studied the position of the prizes on the shelves, and the ones that were hanging from the booth roof.

"I think I got it Moto... he finally said to his sweetheart with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

20t2rn4.jpg

"Oh, I know all about that.", the mare studied the assortment of games that surrounded the pair. "Normally it wasn't something one would do as a permanent job since the carnival only came to town for so many days a year.", she followed the stallion to the game of his choice, "I always wanted to attend the crazy little fest they have over in Hollow Shades. If you're not familiar with the little town, it's buried under this wonderful canopy of trees and there's swamps all around. They have a weekend of non-stop partying. With wild Zydeco music playing, and some of the best and more unique types of gumbo a pony can eat.", she watched Swift Squall survey the crooked game with a sly look on her face. Once it looked like he was about to ready, the red mare watched the whole thing with great anticipation.

"Just watch." said the unicorn. He walked up to the carnie withe stance and expression of another jaded and foolish noble.

"Excuse me good sir. Can I ask what is the goal of this....game?" Squall said in meek tone, playing a dupe. Rat-face quickly took a bait.

"Why Mr. it's simple really." Yup. There was definitely something from the rat in him. Well there was the teeth.... some of the smell too.

"All you have to do is throw the ball and knock down those three bottles to win a prize" swindler explained with a smug smile.

"This is that simple?" relied the swordstallion in simulated surprise. "And how much, good sir would cost to throw a ball."

"Only seven bits!" rat-face answered a little too quickly. Even if the game wasn't rigged that would be a rip off.

"Splendid, splendid! But good sir would you care to make a deal?" noblestallion put a pouch full of money on the stands counter.

"I will bay a seven hundreds bits and in return I will take a one hundred prizes if I win." The prizes themselves were of course worth way more then seven hundred bits. Unlike those on the other stands, those were high quality - obviously to attract more 'victims'. Swift's bold declaration got the attention of ponies standing around. Those who were unlucky enough to be euchred already, advised the Swift to rethink his approach. Filly or two squealed from excitement.

The eyes of the carnie almost literally turned into pair of the bits themselves, he was completely hooked now.

"Wh-why yes. That s-souds f-fair." carnie got so excited at perspective of gaining quick and easy bucks.

"Excellent. Remind me. I will just throw the ball, and if bottles would fall after this throw I win?" unicorn asked for confirmation.

"Yes, yes, yes. Go on!..... I-I mean wherever you ready." rat-face greed got better of hims and clouded his judgment.

"Good so...." Squall picked a ball....

And threw it....

Missing the bottles completely and hitting one of the toys on the shelves instead.

"Well good sir." carnie started in somewhat mocking tone "Looks like you..."

"Still to soon to judge that." unicorn interrupted him, back to his normal tone of speech looking on what was happening behind the carnie. Rat-face actually noticed the change, and with horrified expression turned around. Swift gave a winged marebeside him a cocky glance accompanied by the smile before focusing once more on the action.

What he, carnie and everpony around the booth saw was an epic scale domino reaction. Toy fell on the toy which then pushed another one. All the time gaining more and more kinetic energy. Finally last toy on the shelf fallen down from it.....only to lunch a pocket knife - that rat-face was using peeling the apple - high into the air. Spinning knife cut cut one of the lines that were holding the baseball bat, suspended under booth's roof. The bat, still held by one of the lines swung down like a pendulum....

And knocked down all three bottles.

"Well looks like I win after all, good Sir." Squall said as sarcastic as possible.

"B-but you didn't knocked them with a ball!"

"You never said I have to. The condition was 'bottles knocked down after the throw'. You never said what has to knock them over, why I even asked about that twice! Everpony agree?" Swift his head around to receive loud voices of endorsement.

"Why good Sir, the audience confirms my words and later turn of events Now about that one hundred prizes..." stallion gave the swindler a really wicked grin.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ten minutes later, the pair - now carrying two bags of sweets, three large plushes, and collection of Wonderbolts action figures were trotting towards the next attraction. The rest of the hundred prizes was fairly distributed around previously deceived fair ground attendants.

"I know I am not Clover the Claver. And this was not by-the-law approach, but admit it Moto - beating cheater at his own game was satisfying isn't it?" stallion asked. Rat-face - predictably - got out of the business as soon as he was forced to fulfill his end of the deal.

"Now..." unicorn turned around to stand face to face with his marefriend. He nuzzled before looking straight troughs her eye while stroking Fire cheek with his hoof.

"You mentioned this 'Tunnel Of Love' ride previously my sweetie..." he continued with husky voice. Swift was somewhat inebriated with a recent victory and he knew with. But didn't even he deserved a moment of triumph once in the while? And he worked for this one for Celestia sake! For just cause too!

20t2rn4.jpg

Fire Walker's emotions changed as the stallion interacted with the crooked game operator. She slowly shifted from amusement, to confusion, to acknowledgement and back to amusement as her colt-friend managed to outsmart the carney. As the triumphant stallion gathered up his winnings, the swindler appeared to be rethinking his decision to allow Swift Squall to take his winnings. This quickly ceased, as the mare flashed her R.E.A badge, "This is my only warning. You need to un-rig your game, or I will make sure you are shut down permanently.", she added in a very stern tone. Realizing his livelihood would be in danger, the operator nodded his head and started work on restoring his game to its proper and legal form.

After hoofing away most of the prizes, the red mare finally spoke up, "If you don't mind, I'll probably give most of these to Wind and her friends. I'm sure she'll absolutely love the Wonderbolts figures.", she tucked the box into her saddlebag, "We ran into Captain Spitfire of the 'bolts during a book signing we attended last week and she was absolutely awesome. The good Captain had a little chat with 'blue' and gave her a real Wonderbolts pin. She was absolutely smitten. Wind Walker had two of her heroes, Spitfire and A.K. Yearling in the same room with her. I have a feeling if Princess Celestia walked into that book store, the poor kid would have popped like a Hearth Warming Eve's cracker."

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The mare chuckled at Swift's 'Clover the Claver' comment, wondering where the accent came from. She was not the type who would correct the stallion. "Yep. I did mention that.", she added with a wink as she quickly returned a nuzzle, "But let's get there first. Don't want to cause a scene.", she quickly lead him towards the dark ride. Outside, there was a long building with a pony-made river going through it. As they made their way towards the entrance, they could see several pairs of ponies leaving the ride. Many had cheeks marked with lipstick marks. All were grinning wildly.

"Well, here we are.", the mare pointed out a large sign marked with the logo "TUNNEL OF LOVE". It was adorned with fake minotaur horns. The ride itself appeared to have been there for ages. After paying for their tickets, the pair quickly boarded what appeared to be a replica 'gondola' boat. The little boat rested on a thin track that started up shortly after the pair boarded. As they sailed on, Giacomo Ponucini's romantic music could be heard from hidden speakers embedded in the walls.

After floating through the entrance room, the small boat took them through an scene recreating a classic Roam garden. Which was filled with plastic Hydrangeas, roses and other beautiful plant-life, along with a pretty little gazebo and classic Roam statues of great mare beauties. "This is really nice.", the mare whispered, "And again, I can't stop thanking you for the weekend we've spent together. The meals, the show, and the er..", she blushed slightly, "The rest of the night.", her eyes locked directly into Swift's. "I'm really looking forward to moving to Fillydelphia. I'll be so much closer to you. Just like this boat.", for obvious reasons, there was only one seat in the gondola, it was just the right size for two ponies two sit, very close to each other. She slowly scooted just a little closer to the unicorn and....

• 2 weeks later...

...And got embraced by stallion strong, muscular legs. Squall held Fire close as he can, while kissing the top of her head.

"You both much warmer and infinitely more pretty then this boat Moto." he said, slight amused while she leaned her head against unicorn chest.

"But most of all you looking forward too 'Moving to Fillydelphia And Not Paying For Meals Anymore' right?" he asked, before the mare could open her mouth in protest however, Swift burst into chuckle "Teasing you!" he said.

"But seriously, I am glad. Not that I couldn't deal with....Oh, whatever!" Swift dismissed no longer relevant problem.

"We have...a lot of future ahead of us." he murmured, his muzzle hidden in her mane.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All things come to an end. Even those good ones - just like this weekend for two, newly connected lovebirds. Right now, Swift and Fire were standing on the train station with stallion ready to see off his marefriend. He looked a little less rugged, taking a care to groom himself this morning and wearing a stylish duster with high collar along with sunglasses. Collar itself was necessary to hide hickeys on his neck although the steam made by the morning sun helped quite a bit.

"I will try to visit you at leasts once in Canterlot before you move out. And please call me, we buy you furniture or something and I can help you with moving in and....you know." thanks to just three days, Squall usual brooding demeanor got a lot more cheerful.

"And try to not lose her luggage this time." Swift thrown an off-hoof remark to the the train-boarding ticket inspector. Although it would be a hard feat right now. Thanks to the shopping spree they had, Fire baggage was three size the one she arrived with. Even counting the lost valise.

"And Fire errr...say 'Hi!' to Wind and your family from me." this was one aspect of the future they needed to look forward too. Now that they established a serious relationship they will sooner or later need to introduce each other to their parents. Squall wasn't sure how he will deal with apparently strict aging Army officer.

"Oh yeah, one last thing." unicorn said before levitating her a small box, "Don't open it! I mean.... right now. Wait until you will be on your seat alright?" stallion instructed his sweetheart.

Before he could add any more words however, a loud sound of the whistle was heard. The train was about to leave.

"You ride Miss." Squall teased the winged mare before helping the winged mare board the vehicle. And thorough the car door the couple shared one last, passionate kiss. There wasn't need for any more words. The door closed and the two kept looking at each other, smiling. And the weren't waving thier legs either. Somehow, both the mare and the stallion knew that it wasn't a farewell - it was a welcome of new chapter in their lives. As the train got smaller and smaller Swift looked up at the now rising moon. Unicorn chuckled and said to the not-present pony.

"You know Moonbutt, you were right about being more honest. I did and life stopped giving me lemons." he asid as he walked out of the platform.

"But I don't think I am sane either. I am crazy for her. And you know what? She and me are alright with it." he smirked, both imagining how Princess would react....and how Fire will feel upon opening the box.

".....Love is awesome."

244of1i.jpg

“Don’t worry about furniture.”, the red Pegasi stood beside her stallion so closely, that their tails touched. “They’ll have everything I need at the officer’s quarters. Nothing fancy, but from what I’ve seen, the rooms are really nice. My parents will be sending the stuff I’m not taking with me to an storehouse they’re renting over in Phillydelphia.", she nodded as Swift Spoke of his plans on visiting her before she made the move. "That would be fine as both my parents have expressed great interest in meeting you. She watched the small box make its way over to her, "Oh Swifty.", she purred, "Just put it here. I'll open it when I get to my seat.", she held open one of her bags and promptly closed it once it found its way inside. Looks like my train has arrived.

Canterlot's trusty old steam engine slowly rolled into view, and the others who were waiting at the station quickly formed into a line. As the pair embraced for one final kiss. A familiar voice could be heard, "Geez, you're right Wind. They sure do kiss a lot.". Another voice quickly shot back, "Shoosh Fastie! This is supposed to be romantic! Don't ruin it!"

After they finished their kiss, Fire Walker glanced over at the two little pony kids, "Oh right! One more thing! Wind, could you do the honors?"

The little blue filly cantered into view while balancing a small package on her back, "Here you go Sir Swift! You can take it, but no peeksies until the train is gone!", she gave the older pony a wink as her little package was taken away, either by hoof or magic. "I just hope you took extra special care of my big sis!", she gave the unicorn a friendly hug before returning to her sister's side, "And I do hope you got me something cool!", Fire Walker gave her sibling an hug of her own before both turned to the stallion, "We plan on starting the final move at the start of next month, so I will call you before then. The folks are planning one major shindig, so I pray you can attend!", she smiled as she was helped on the train by the stallion.

The colt was mesmerized, "I didn't realize. This is actually an real Übergan...er...Uber....Übergangskrieg....", he couldn't finish the long word, "Germane train. So freaking awesome!", he bounced up before he noticed that the train was already starting to move, "Oh feathers! Goodbye mister Swift! Hope to see you at the party!", he quickly made his way into the train.

After finding their cabin, the threesome quickly settled down onto their seats. "Might as well give these to you guys. Again, thanks for coming. Thought having you give him the picture would be a bit more fun than just shipping it directly to his house.", she hoofed over a bag to each of the kids. Fast Track was the first to open his package, "Holy oats! It's a scale model of the very train we're on right now! I can't wait to put this together!", his eyes curled up in joy, "Thanks Miss Fire! My dad is gonna like this as just as me!"

As her younger sister fumbled about with her package, Fire Walker slowly opened up the box Swift had given her. It was the little locket she had glanced at while during their original shopping. Inside was a photo of the pair they was taken during one of the rides. "How sweet.", she muttered to herself as she closed the locket and slid the necklace on, "How sweet indeed.", she glanced through her window and took one more look at Swift Squall, before the station quickly vanished from sight...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The little packaged contained a rather elaborately framed portrait of the red Pegasi mare.

dw2m3p.jpg

There was a simple message on the back, that simply read, "To my dear Swift Squall. You caught me before I could fall."

Archived