Hi. I'm new here.

pollo20x6

Dang! That's intense. 52 episodes over two days. I could never do that. haha. It took me three weeks to get through them all. Although I kinda did pace myself cuz I didn't want to go through it so quickly. I feel silly saying that. I don't think I ever felt that way for any other show.

Dang! That's intense. 52 episodes over two days. I could never do that. haha. It took me three weeks to get through them all. Although I kinda did pace myself cuz I didn't want to go through it so quickly. I feel silly saying that. I don't think I ever felt that way for any other show.

Lol, you have no idea how deprived I was after the Season 2's Finale. XD

Waiting for three months for season three was nerve-wrecking. ^^;

So, I read 'Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart'.

Have to say that I enjoyed the story. The 'Villains' were good, though, I'm confused as to why one of them reformed back to evil.

The plot was great up till the anticlimactic ending (I really have to stop saying that word ^^;) but I honestly wished this could be converted into a two-part episode.

Now for Th3WiseAssassin's theory. I think the reason why Cadence was the babysitter of Twilight Sparkle was because she had a crush on Shining Armor ever since she laid eyes on him. Though of course, the babysitting evolved into actual friendship.

Hm. *Spoilers ahead. I would do that 'Spoiler' thing if I only knew how. :D*

-----------

I am intrigued at the part that Cadence is of not actual royal blood, and that she was originally an abandoned pegsai. That was quite shocking to read.

Lol, I honestly don't think theories will be removed by the moderators. ^^; It's not like it's some top-secret conspiracy to assassinate Princess Celestia. XD

I have read your theory and though I have already realized some of your points, I found others to be new and fascinating. I'll get back to you on my opinion, but first, I have to actually read 'Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart' first. I didn't even know it already came out. ^^;

They removed me and gave me a warning for copyright for the episodes because I couldn't find clips.

I still don't tell people i like the show.

Who knows, half the internet is comprised of bronies, I'm pretty sure there is someone in your life that's a brony too! ;D

I have a rainbow dash emblem on black ops 2 and my clan tag on all my games is mlp and they all think I'm trolling or lost a bet

Yeah, I never really understood that. This one guy in my class seriously thought that I was making fun of MLP by having MLP art on my folder, wearing a lanyard with a Rarity tag attached, MLP wallpapers all over my PSVita, and whenever I talk about MLP.

Lol, what sense does that make? :razz: Why would someone go through all that trouble just to make fun of a show?

Yeah, I never really understood that. This one guy in my class seriously thought that I was making fun of MLP by having MLP art on my folder, wearing a lanyard with a Rarity tag attached, MLP wallpapers all over my PSVita, and whenever I talk about MLP.

Lol, what sense does that make? :razz: Why would someone go through all that trouble just to make fun of a show?

I have no idea and one of my friend who did figure it out goes to incredible lengths to make fun of me for it. example: I have a mod on skyrim that gives you pinkie and rarity arrows as well as character suits, i got it because it allows you to freely conjour horses, Rainbow Dash(doesn't fly) and pinkie pie, and he still makes fun of me for it.

I have no idea and one of my friend who did figure it out goes to incredible lengths to make fun of me for it. example: I have a mod on skyrim that gives you pinkie and rarity arrows as well as character suits, i got it because it allows you to freely conjour horses, Rainbow Dash(doesn't fly) and pinkie pie, and he still makes fun of me for it.

You must convert him... :mad:

Nah, but in all seriousness, try to not let it bother you. This goes for anyone listening; never allow anyone to crush what you love. I've already experienced it all before, and I'm trying to mend my broken heart with the love of ponies. Opinions are simply opinions. Plus, they are the opinions of only a few people out of the six billion people living in this entire world. Although everyone is different and unique, it doesn't mean you won't find others that are close in similarities to you. I mean, look at this community. You're already surrounded by over five thousand ponies! That must mean something, right?

You must convert him... :mad:

Nah, but in all seriousness, try to not let it bother you. This goes for anyone listening; never allow anyone to crush what you love. I've already experienced it all before, and I'm trying to mend my broken heart with the love of ponies. Opinions are simply opinions. Plus, they are the opinions of only a few people out of the six billion people living in this entire world. Although everyone is different and unique, it doesn't mean you won't find others that are close in similarities to you. I mean, look at this community. You're already surrounded by over five thousand ponies! That must mean something, right?

Honestly I know how closed minded he is getting him to watch it would be a pain and if he did he would give up in five mins.

I don't let it beg me I just remember that he is a religious studies major which is just as strange to me as mlp is to him.

Honestly I know how closed minded he is getting him to watch it would be a pain and if he did he would give up in five mins.

I don't let it beg me I just remember that he is a religious studies major which is just as strange to me as mlp is to him.

That last part I can relate to. :)

I sometimes make fun of myself for watching mlp because it is kinda funny when I think about it. I watch rambo and mlp. It makes me laugh whenever I think that. And with that attitude, when people make fun of me, it feels like they're laughing with me than at me.

I agree with Kodokuna 100%. Opinions are just opinions.

I just think, will it matter when im 80? If no, then who cares.

I sometimes make fun of myself for watching mlp because it is kinda funny when I think about it. I watch rambo and mlp. It makes me laugh whenever I think that. And with that attitude, when people make fun of me, it feels like they're laughing with me than at me.

I agree with Kodokuna 100%. Opinions are just opinions.

I just think, will it matter when im 80? If no, then who cares.

I'm sorry, I just had to.

But Pollo is indeed correct.

I've always found it funny that people of all ages and genders automatically love Disney; there's that one movie about toys, that one movie about cars, that one movie about a dog, cat, and a hamster, all those movies about princesses...

Yet, someone mentions the word 'Pony' out loud.

Everyone in the room automatically assumes it's an educational show meant only for six-year old girls.

I love how the world works~ <3

I do love the way the world works. It leads to big surprises. Such as a show meant for six year old girls appealing to pretty much anyone with a great sense of humor and isn't boring. Sucks that people still refuse to watch it based solely on that. They're missing out.

And I'll raise my chalice to that. :)

I've been trying to come up with ideas to make the show more appealing to others, but the only reason I can come up with was that it has talking animals. ^^;

Everyone loves talking animals!

Though, I am quite curious as to what would happen if you tell someone to watch a 'new episode' of their favorite show, but instead it's a rerun or episode they have yet to watch merely dubbed by an episode of MLP.

I mean sure, they'll probably realize right away if you changed audio with MLP and Parks and Recreation, but I'm pretty sure there are some shows out there that you can get away with it~

Though it is true that they mention pony terms, (how could I forget that? XD) as Pollo said, they can probably come to love the show's audio at the very least.

Hmm...

New topic; What kind of cartoons are you into?

I'm not very into cartoons. Haha. I guess I like the ones from my childhood like ninja turtles, but other than that, I haven't really sat down and watched cartoons in forever. It's not that I don't like them, its mostly because I haven't had one grab my attention and hold on. Like adventure time. I'll only watch it if someone else has it on and I do like it, but I'll never actively seek it.

Oldies, but Goldies. :)

I'm more into animation than live-action myself, though I have been trying to get into them more.

I've watched a few such as 'Breaking Bad' and '30 Rock', though 'Parks and Recreations', 'Arrested Development', 'Mad Men', and a few others have been on my list. I'm just waiting for Netflix to contain all the episodes.