Sparkle's Request Thread :D

SparkleFire

Hello Everypony! I'm Sparkle Fire, and I've been here for a few days now, I've done a couple of requests for ponies who ask nicely, and I've decided to extend the invitation to anypony who posts here.

Now just a word of warning, the requests I do here will have to be uncoloured sketches, as much as i'd love to give everypony nicely coloured art, the fact that I'm too poor for a tablet makes colouring take a couple of hours for each picture so It would take far too long to get through a lot of pictures. :(

But Alas! I'll try my best to please everypony so just post your requests down below and I'll get to them as quickly as possible :D

So if anypony has any pictures of OC's they'd like drawn, or even any canon characters, just give the details and i'll get to it shortly. I hope I don't disappoint.

• Like 3

I don't have much of a preference. xD Perhaps she could be reading or writing something? Or, maybe just relaxing and thinking? It's really up to you. ^^

Hello Everypony! I'm Sparkle Fire, and I've been here for a few days now, I've done a couple of requests for ponies who ask nicely, and I've decided to extend the invitation to anypony who posts here.

Now just a word of warning, the requests I do here will have to be uncoloured sketches, as much as i'd love to give everypony nicely coloured art, the fact that I'm too poor for a tablet makes colouring take a couple of hours for each picture so It would take far too long to get through a lot of pictures. :(

But Alas! I'll try my best to please everypony so just post your requests down below and I'll get to them as quickly as possible :D

So if anypony has any pictures of OC's they'd like drawn, or even any canon characters, just give the details and i'll get to it shortly. I hope I don't disappoint.

Could you draw these two together for me?

5v1xw.png

2ytuq3d.jpg

[colour=#282828]I'd love some art of my ponysona, Papercut. If you don't mind[/colour]

Of course, I don't think I've done that adorable pony justice though :razz:

I now need to trek off to that mythical education building, so I'll finish the rest of these off this afternoon :)TZVILGO.jpg

• Like 2

[colour=#282828]I would love some arts!! Would you draw my actress character, Fresco, for me?? Pretty please??[/colour]

I tried to go for more of a determined look on this little filly, she might have come out looking a little mean, ah well, she's too cute to get mad at :)

JZM0qYV.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry I've been a bit inactive here for a day or two, I've just been a little bit tied up with Exams and stuff, but I promise I'll get the last three requests on here done as soon as I can, that means Pizza, Synchro and Morning Dawn, after that I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from drawing until my exams finish on the 17th, but you're still welcome to post any more requests and I'll get back to them when I can.

c:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello~ Would you mind drawing one of my ocs for me? The only problem is, I don't have/can't upload pictures right now, so I'll have to describe her... Is that okay?

She's a silver Pegasus with a long, wavy black mane and tail, splashes of rainbow paint on her hooves, green eyes, one lazy eye (so, pretty much derp eyes), a blue and white striped scarf, and a shiny umbreon cosplay hat (with the umbreon ears on it too). Her cutie mark is a black quill drawing a spiral. And that's Monochrome, my ponysona. :) I know you said no colour, I just thought that full description would give you a better idea of what she looks like.

Thank you, and good day.

[colour=#282828]Hello~ Would you mind drawing one of my ocs for me? The only problem is, I don't have/can't upload pictures right now, so I'll have to describe her... Is that okay?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]She's a silver Pegasus with a long, wavy black mane and tail, splashes of rainbow paint on her hooves, green eyes, one lazy eye (so, pretty much derp eyes), a blue and white striped scarf, and a shiny umbreon cosplay hat (with the umbreon ears on it too). Her cutie mark is a black quill drawing a spiral. And that's Monochrome, my ponysona. [/colour] :)[colour=#282828] I know you said no colour, I just thought that full description would give you a better idea of what she looks like.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Thank you, and good day.[/colour]

Of course, I'll get on it as soon as I can, along with the others.

For all those I've delayed, I do apologize, I've been tied up dogsitting for my sister, and it hasn't been convenient to do anything recently.

I'll try my best to get things turned around.

I tried to go for more of a determined look on this little filly, she might have come out looking a little mean, ah well, she's too cute to get mad at :)

JZM0qYV.jpg

She's so cute!!! What a perfect little expression for her!!! /)^-^(\ Ik I'm about a month late, but thank you very muchly scamp!!! :D

• Like 1

Hello there! I'm going to put a request here...that was probably obvious with me being here. Anyway I'm going to ask for a pic of my OC Time Spinner. Here's a pic in pony generator with his Pocket Watch.

6nz1zie.png